Any destiny players?

Aedawsey

Currently a 26 on destiny and looking to get together a fire team for tonight to take on vault of glass, I know this is a jeep forum but it's worth a try. Lol

KingCopperhead

Why don't we get this thread going with gamer tags and platforms? Would be cool to get a wayalife destiny crew rolling. I'm sure there's enough of us here to have some fun. Just copy and paste your tag and what system similar to how we set up trail rides.

1. Tsunami21k (Xbox One) - KingCopperhead

Aedawsey

Why don't we get this thread going with gamer tags and platforms? Would be cool to get a wayalife destiny crew rolling. I'm sure there's enough of us here to have some fun. Just copy and paste your tag and what system similar to how we set up trail rides.

Hell yeah dude!
Vapuhrized (Xbox one)
I will add you man! Let's get this trending on wayalife!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Good stuff! I'll add you asap, I work second shift and I'm on the east coast so I'm usually on from 3 or 4 am est till about 7 am est daily. (this is how I stay awake so I can get my kids to school on time lol)

Steve, you need an Xbox :-( lol

Ps4 is better than Xbox 1 so your missing out lol

KingCopperhead

Ps4 is better than Xbox 1 so your missing out lol

Hate to admit it but you're right. The wife likes the kinect for skypeing her family overseas. However the ps4 is on my kids wish list for Xmas so Santa might bring one to our household. Too bad they'll have it hooked up to a TV. I run my Xbox on a gaming computer monitor. Super fast refresh rate ftw. I still suck at crucible though. Slowly getting better.

KingCopperhead

Keep rolling in guys! Maybe we will get enough to start attempting vog. Read the strat for it and it sounds like it's pretty intense. I need to keep gearing up. Got my first legendary last night. Finally unlocked rank 2 in crucible rep, might start farming up dead orbit rep next. One piece of purple gear took me from the end of lvl 22 to almost 23, but I have a feeling it's gonna be a long road to 26+

Oregonjeeper

2. Seanboy413 (ps4 psn) - Oregonjeeper :thumb:

ok so here is mine but ps4 not xbox

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Damn you're baller :) I need point cap to reset I'm ONE point away from a legendary chest upgrade. Ran bounties last night for a few hours. Doing new monarchy rep. Going for a high int/str build for my bladedancer

lol! well since last night im now level 27 :cool: im doing strike missions out the ass right now tho for vanguard rep and for an exotic weapon bounty. its like a 3 part bounty and its annoying as hell so it better be worth it lol

KingCopperhead

lol! well since last night im now level 27 :cool: im doing strike missions out the ass right now tho for vanguard rep and for an exotic weapon bounty. its like a 3 part bounty and its annoying as hell so it better be worth it lol

Should be, if anything it gives you something to do in game and a bunch of marks farmed up. I haven't even seen the exotic weps. I kind of screwed myself by only doing crucible the first two weeks I played. Now I need to do a shit ton of farming to upgrade my legendaries since I don't have any helium filaments or spinmetal

Top Bottom