Any destiny players?

HILLZ

AUSSIE4180 now on PS4, Level 23 Hunter. Bit the bullet and got a new Play Station. 😄😃
EDIT: now level 29 Hunter

Last edited:

Aedawsey

I know it's been awhile since this thread has been commented on or even looked at, so let's update. Xbox one players unite! I'm a 29 warlock, and I have so many guys who run raids and I'm sure we will need more guys. I'm in a clan called darkness warfare so if anyone is wanting to join a good group of friends. Message me.

Oregonjeeper

PS4 GAMERTAGS

1. COZDUDE (COZDUDE)
2. Xx_killa (gregmort13)
3. Aussie4180 (Hillz)
4. Seanboy413 (Oregonjeeper)

Please add to the list :thumb:

Jday14

I play destiny but on the xone though lately been on advanced warfare. But cool to see some fellow jeepers are gamers as well!!

MTG

Caught the Bug
I play with destiny quite regularly. I also like to tempt fate on a fairly regular basis. But somehow I don't think that is what you are talking about. :idontknow:

Carry on.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I play with destiny quite regularly. I also like to tempt fate on a fairly regular basis. But somehow I don't think that is what you are talking about. :idontknow:

Carry on.

:shock::shock::cheesy::cheesy:

KingCopperhead

Kinda shelved destiny for the moment in favor of the new cod. Ended up at level 28, almost all the exotic bounties completed, never stepped foot in vog though.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I tried the demo, I just can't get into these games. I'm still more of a war FPS guy....battlefield for me.

Top Bottom