Any destiny players?

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Looks like I need a Ps4. Most of my friends from cod are on Xbox so that's what I went with.

Yeah, I started with a Playstation when they first came out. So it's kinda like the iPhone-android decision, when you've had an iPhone for so long it's hard to go to an android because you're so used to the iPhone...at least for me

KingCopperhead

Yeah, I started with a Playstation when they first came out. So it's kinda like the iPhone-android decision, when you've had an iPhone for so long it's hard to go to an android because you're so used to the iPhone...at least for me

Ironic thing is I was always a pc/ps guy up until the last generation of consoles (ps3/360) when multi-player games started becoming prominent on consoles I just went to what my friends had. It's a shame that it's not possible to have cross platform servers to play on.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Ironic thing is I was always a pc/ps guy up until the last generation of consoles (ps3/360) when multi-player games started becoming prominent on consoles I just went to what my friends had. It's a shame that it's not possible to have cross platform servers to play on.

That would be nice. I could never get used to the Xbox controllers, I know it just takes practice, but I never had the patience to mess with it

KingCopperhead

That would be nice. I could never get used to the Xbox controllers, I know it just takes practice, but I never had the patience to mess with it

Took me a good few weeks to get used to the controller. Had an awesome night in game yesterday, another legendary and I got an exotic weapon bounty. The farming is mind numbing to upgrade legendary gear though.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Took me a good few weeks to get used to the controller. Had an awesome night in game yesterday, another legendary and I got an exotic weapon bounty. The farming is mind numbing to upgrade legendary gear though.

Haven't played the game, so unfortunately I have no idea what you're talking about. Just wanted to comment on your post about Coz needing an Xbox as a joke. Sorry if I steered you to think I've played Destiny

KingCopperhead

Lol! The last game I bought was GTA5, beat it in a week and haven't played a game since

Never played gta. Probably will get the next one. I mostly game in the winter. Weather in NY sucks and I have no garage so no wrenching on the jeep from like Nov to may. This fills in my spare time.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Vault of glass

Anyone beat the raid yet or get any sick raid gear while trying to complete it? i am almost thru it. we are checkpointed at the very last spot to beat. i got a sick set of gauntlets for my titan and my one buddy got a sick auto rifle out of one of the chests.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Anyone beat the raid yet or get any sick raid gear while trying to complete it? i am almost thru it. we are checkpointed at the very last spot to beat. i got a sick set of gauntlets for my titan and my one buddy got a sick auto rifle out of one of the chests.

Coz add me! Xx_KILLA on ps4. Im a lvl 29 hunter and have beat VOG multiple times! Ive now exposed my inner geek to my fellow jeepers :)

HILLZ

Why don't we get this thread going with gamer tags and platforms? Would be cool to get a wayalife destiny crew rolling. I'm sure there's enough of us here to have some fun. Just copy and paste your tag and what system similar to how we set up trail rides.

1. Tsunami21k (Xbox One) - KingCopperhead
2. AUSSIE4180 (PS3)
Level 20 hunter

JKsix

I used to be a xbox guy but when I found out about the game called The Last of Us and that it was only going to be released on ps3 I switched consoles. But the Xbox one and the PS4 both look great so I'm not sure which one I'm going to upgrade too.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I used to be a xbox guy but when I found out about the game called The Last of Us and that it was only going to be released on ps3 I switched consoles. But the Xbox one and the PS4 both look great so I'm not sure which one I'm going to upgrade too.

Deff get ps4. Way better system :D

Top Bottom