Prorock 44 is really happening!

NAUJK

Just got off the phone with Dave at Northridge 4x4!! Once a check goes through the bank. Ill be pulling the trigger on a prorock 44 and a regear to 4.88. I am very excited! It's going to hurt my wallet for a long long time but it's well worth it!

I have to thank my family as they surprised me with helping me pay for it! They are the best! :D

NAUJK

congrats! what are you having installed in it?

4.88 gears and an arb air locker. Standard ball joints. When my wallet recovers ill get prosteers. And an evo trackbar bracket welded on.

Awesome!! Congratulations to you!!

Thank you!! I'm very excited!

Also excited to get power back as I'm running 35s on 3.2 gears at 7000ft elevation... with the 3.8

trailless

Caught the Bug
Wooo! Count me jealous!! Make sure to post up some pictures.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
congrats! that's awesome. I've had numerous setbacks that have prevented me from getting one. The most recent being the roof on my house is sinking (well, part of it anyway). Oh well, enjoy yours! Post up pics after you get it installed.

NAUJK

Wooo! Count me jealous!! Make sure to post up some pictures.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

congrats! that's awesome. I've had numerous setbacks that have prevented me from getting one. The most recent being the roof on my house is sinking (well, part of it anyway). Oh well, enjoy yours! Post up pics after you get it installed.

That's no fun man I'm sorry about that! I hope that can get fixed for ya.

Once it shows up pictures will most definitely be taken and posted. This thing is way to beautiful not to! Just waiting on that check. It will probably happen on Wednesday

Congrats! Your going to love it.

I just finished getting mine in and all dialed in this last weekend. I replaced the stock axle on my 2012 2 door rubi auto.

Here is my setup: I went PR44 Unl, 4:88s, 1310 yoke, Reids, RCVs, Prosteers, ARB with the synergy weld on TB bracket and LCA skids. I got my axle from Northridge. I buy all my big stuff from them. Great prices, great customer service, and they know their stuff.

Additional mods: I went down to the local 4WD parts to flex out on their ramp and Ive got so much droop, the shocks are hitting the frame on full extension. So, I ended up buying the Synergy lower shock mount relocation brackets and installing those. Also had to add more bump stops. David at Northridge got me set up with the Metalcloak bump stops. They essentially look like hockey pucks with a center hole in them. The bolts that come with the Metalcloak bump stops match the bolt diameter and thread pitch that Dynatrac uses on their spring seats. One last thing I added was the RK bolt on spring retainers. I asked Northridge to predrill the spring seat edge to accept the bracket. Not sure if they did or if they already come with a hole there for a retainer bracket....

Final adjustments: I ended up with 4.7 degrees of caster, then turned in the upper arms 2 more turns. So Im prob close to 5.5 degrees. 10 degrees toe each side for a total of 20 degrees toe in. No driveline vibes and return to center is good. Im running currie adj uppers and lowers, 3.5 inches of lift via RK springs, and Bilstein 5100s. Running 35 inch procomp MTs.

Are you going to do the install yourself? I did everything on mine then took it in to have the alignment checked. Had them set the toe in. If you have the tools, stands, and floor jacks, you should be able to do the whole swap over in 2-3 hours.

Good luck with your build.

Last edited:

NAUJK

Congrats! Your going to love it.

I just finished getting mine in and all dialed in this last weekend. I replaced the stock axle on my 2012 2 door rubi auto.

Here is my setup: I went PR44 Unl, 4:88s, 1310 yoke, Reids, RCVs, Prosteers, ARB with the synergy weld on TB bracket and LCA skids. I got my axle from Northridge. I buy all my big stuff from them. Great prices, great customer service, and they know their stuff.

Additional mods: I went down to the local 4WD parts to flex out on their ramp and Ive got so much droop, the shocks are hitting the frame on full extension. So, I ended up buying the Synergy lower shock mount relocation brackets and installing those. Also had to add more bump stops. David at Northridge got me set up with the Metalcloak bump stops. They essentially look like hockey pucks with a center hole in them. The bolts that come with the Metalcloak bump stops match the bolt diameter and thread pitch that Dynatrac uses on their spring seats. One last thing I added was the RK bolt on spring retainers. I asked Northridge to predrill the spring seat edge to accept the bracket. Not sure if they did or if they already come with a hole there for a retainer bracket....

Final adjustments: I ended up with 4.7 degrees of caster, then turned in the upper arms 2 more turns. So Im prob close to 5.5 degrees. 10 degrees toe each side for a total of 20 degrees toe in. No driveline vibes and return to center is good. Im running currie adj uppers and lowers, 3.5 inches of lift via RK springs, and Bilstein 5100s. Running 35 inch procomp MTs.

Are you going to do the install yourself? I did everything on mine then took it in to have the alignment checked. Had them set the toe in. If you have the tools, stands, and floor jacks, you should be able to do the whole swap over in 2-3 hours.

Good luck with your build.

Man that sounds awesome! Yeah I am ordering it from Dave at Northridge, they are very helpful and love the shipment offers they have. Mine is a very similar setup but im running the stock yoke as my front driveshaft hasnt failed quite yet, and the stock knuckles. Also I will have the Evo trackbar bracket welded on for me. I just took my rear axle off todday to take it over to a local shop to get regeared on Thursday when my new 4.88s come in so its all ready to go for the new Prorock!!

Yes I do plan on doing the install myself. As said above im not doing the rear regear myself but I will be install the axles myself, well not myself I have quite a few friends willing to help so they can drool over my new toy! So should be relatively easy with a group of us. I have to have it ready to go and broken in and locker hooked up for my next club run on the 22nd of November for our annual Crown King trail run!

I also just got approved that the check has gone through and I will be calling Northridge tomorrow and ordering it!! I still cannot believe it is really happening! I cannot wait!!!! :wings::wings::wings::wings:

NAUJK

Man that's a wish of mine. Congrats!

It's been a wish of mine as well. To be honest till today when I ordered it this morning.I thought I was still dreaming!! I don't think ill believe it till is here in my garage!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom