PDA

View Full Version : This forum has no reputation - seems like a bunch of dicks

Dlukowski
02-16-2015, 06:33 AM
Have a brand new OEM soft top rear window it was for my 2012 JK but i got a hard top JKU. so i no longer need it asking 150 OBO

also have a smittybilt mesh top for a jk if anyone is interested

2013rubirick
02-16-2015, 06:34 AM
You didn't read the rules did you? First post and already selling something. Lol.

Good luck with the sell. Not to be rude but I don't think anyone will buy it here.

Rccrwlr
02-16-2015, 06:56 AM
Oh. This should be fun. So you think this is Craigslist do Ya. WRONG. try again

MedixJK
02-16-2015, 01:19 PM
This never ends....but always entertaining. Very. First. Post.

Jackal01
02-16-2015, 01:34 PM
:gaah:

:pop2:

OverlanderJK
02-16-2015, 02:49 PM
Welcome to Wayalife! If your only purpose for being here is to sell shit your stay will be short lived.

MTG
02-16-2015, 02:54 PM
Let me guess...

He just thought he'd help somebody out because he has something somebody could use at a good price, of course, he hesitated to post here because of the reputation of this forum (that he heard about from a friend that's on another forum), but now that he's seen what happens first hand just delete his account, he'll never be back anyways...until he is.

Maybe I'm wrong. :idontknow:

:cheesy:

thardy
02-16-2015, 02:59 PM
$150 for just the back rear window??? May be I just haven't shopped out a rear soft top window, but that seems a little high.

Oh and by the way, good luck to ya OP... :pop2:

MR.Ty
02-16-2015, 03:01 PM
Let me guess...

He just thought he'd help somebody out because he has something somebody could use at a good price, of course, he hesitated to post here because of the reputation of this forum (that he heard about from a friend that's on another forum), but now that he's seen what happens first hand just delete his account, he'll never be back anyways...until he is.

Maybe I'm wrong. :idontknow:

It's like you are psychic or something. :crazyeyes:

ridg3runner
02-17-2015, 03:35 AM
Such a warm welcome to the forum, i wont let a couple of people ruin it for me! ;)

Don't go away mad........

CastleRockJeep
02-17-2015, 03:41 AM
$150? I paid $200 for the entire soft top

MR.Ty
02-17-2015, 03:51 AM
yeah there is OBO (OBO= OR BEST OFFER) i just got the price off ebay

You don't get it do you?

MTG
02-17-2015, 03:56 AM
this forum has no reputation, obviously. seems like a bunch of dicks that sit around a computer all day and nit pick on people that don't post on this forum or new. :doh:

i guess with you guys being senior guys on the forum you must deal with a lot of BS but never judge a book by its cover!! i don't know how you people do it.but here in Vegas we always help a lending hand to another jeeper no matter if we know them or not!

Such a warm welcome to the forum, i wont let a couple of people ruin it for me! ;)

I'm in Vegas all the time, wheel quite a bit down there and am friends with quite a few people from the local clubs. Nevertheless, the rules on this forum are pretty simple. I hope you turn out to be a contributing member and not some douche who thinks he's entitled to something that he's not…which is something else I see in Vegas…a lot. Your call. :yup:

JAGS
02-17-2015, 04:06 AM
If you got a hard top, what happened to the rest of the soft top??? 😳😳😳

Oh, and Welcome to WayofCraigsList. I mean Wayalife. 👍

10frank9
02-17-2015, 04:17 AM
if your referring me to a "douche" because i posted something up for sale then you guys have some problems… because the "douche" should be the people writing to me about making my first post on selling things. I'm not on here bashing people because they own a jeep and say they "wheel" but its stock. sure, i didn't read the rules because i didn't know there are rules about posting things for sale in the Sale forum.

Here's the rule:

Can I be a member just to sell stuff?
No. If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

You can find all the rules here:
http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules

MTG
02-17-2015, 04:21 AM
if your referring me to a "douche" because i posted something up for sale then you guys have some problems… because the "douche" should be the people writing to me about making my first post on selling things. I'm not on here bashing people because they own a jeep and say they "wheel" but its stock. sure, i didn't read the rules because i didn't know there are rules about posting things for sale in the Sale forum.

I didn't refer to you as a douche, I said I hope you don't turn out to be some douche. I know that may seem nuanced, but honestly my judgment is reserved. The rules are pretty clear. Hell, they've even been linked right above this. Again, your call. :idontknow:

10frank9
02-17-2015, 04:28 AM
my intentions is not just to sell stuff, i was going threw the general post finished looking there and went to the sale/ want and saw some people looking at soft top windows and i realized i have the rear and posted it. you guys judge to quickly.

How about you realize how it looks when someone signs up then makes their first post in the for sale section. It's like waking up and having bacon for breakfast then saying your a vegetarian. Actions speak louder.

10frank9
02-17-2015, 04:29 AM
you can't prove that I'm only on here to just SELL stuff.
This is too good not to quote! Prove it! LMAO.

MTG
02-17-2015, 04:33 AM
yeah they can be posted all over but honestly who's gonna read them? all i wanna do is look at jeeps and see stuff for sale and to buy…

Oh let's not get carried away...I don't give two fucks why you are here. Just giving you the benefit of the doubt, but your douchebaggery is getting the best of you. :yup:

crippledpetey
02-17-2015, 04:34 AM
He's almost up to 10 posts now...:bleh:

10frank9
02-17-2015, 04:36 AM
what would you like me to do??? write hi, I'm devin, I'm a cop in vegas. I'm a veteran served in the marines and i own a JKUR
then everyone looks and does this :doh:

Well for starters yes. Or contribute to the forum. Probably a good idea... :crazyeyes: I have a feeling though your stay here will be short, especially if you can't see the problem or admit how it looks.!

MTG
02-17-2015, 04:40 AM
Well for starters yes. Or contribute to the forum. Probably a good idea... :crazyeyes: I have a feeling though your stay here will be short, especially if you can't see the problem or admit how it looks.!

Don't worry, with his crime solving skills I bet he won't be making detective anytime soon. :cheesy:

2013rubirick
02-17-2015, 04:42 AM
PERFECT!!! hope i see you wayoflife guys down here, ill extend your stay for free…

Lol. That's how your gonna be just because you broke a rule on a forum. Come on now. Just admit you were in the wrong and it will all be done. You don't understand how many people have done this lately. We are just on guard about it. Hope you can get over this and become a real contributing member but it's not looking good so far.

10frank9
02-17-2015, 04:45 AM
PERFECT!!! hope i see you wayoflife guys down here, ill extend your stay for free…

Quoted to make a permanent record.

MTG
02-17-2015, 04:48 AM
Quoted to make a permanent record.

I took a pic as well. Honestly you can't make this up. Funny we were both just in Vegas and didn't have the pleasure of meeting this guy. :crazyeyes:

10frank9
02-17-2015, 04:49 AM
Don't worry, with his crime solving skills I bet he won't be making detective anytime soon. :cheesy:

There's a place for people like that, it's called patrol :cheesy:

piginajeep
02-17-2015, 04:51 AM
Pig pile!!!

10frank9
02-17-2015, 04:52 AM

I took a pic as well. Honestly you can't make this up. Funny we were both just in Vegas and didn't have the pleasure of meeting this guy. :crazyeyes:

What a shame :grayno: I did meet his boss though :doh:

MTG
02-17-2015, 04:53 AM
What a shame :grayno: I did meet his boss though :doh:

I probably know him too. :cheesy:

crippledpetey
02-17-2015, 04:54 AM
ok…honestly who now in days reads the rules when signing onto a online forum??? i don't, yes your right i don't understand how many people sign on here to just sale stuff. you can be on guard but coming out like i just committed a felony or done something terribly wrong is just rude… the admin could of wrote me a message if it was that big of a problem, there is a reason why they have admins on forums.

In all fairness why should the Mods be the only people who can say something? If someone did something you did not appreciate in real life would you let them know or call the police to have them speak for you? Lets just call a spade a spade and move past it. Unless you are here to argue about stuff?

MTG
02-17-2015, 05:06 AM
ok…honestly who now in days reads the rules when signing onto a online forum??? i don't, yes your right i don't understand how many people sign on here to just sale stuff. you can be on guard but coming out like i just committed a felony or done something terribly wrong is just rude… the admin could of wrote me a message if it was that big of a problem, there is a reason why they have admins on forums.

Okay. I'm pretty sure I've ran a run with you. I'm just going to suggest to you let this go. :yup:

10frank9
02-17-2015, 05:06 AM
Well well, look what a quick google search turned up?125236
Bashing Wayalife on Intagram? What a dweeb. Okay big guy, hope the cyber bully's don't hurt your sensitive feelings.....

JAGS
02-17-2015, 05:20 AM
This is too good not to quote! Prove it! LMAO.

Dude, he is clearly here not just to sell, he is also interested in looking and buying. Seems totally legit now. 😉

all i wanna do is look at jeeps and see stuff for sale and to buy…

In case it is not clear, the reality of this rule is that we (this community you've decided to join) generally does not buy from strangers. It makes for a better sell when you know the guy or others on the forum know the guy. If we wanted to search and find some random part, we'll search out the interwebs.

MTG
02-17-2015, 05:25 AM
Well well, look what a quick google search turned up?125236
Bashing Wayalife on Intagram? What a dweeb. Okay big guy, hope the cyber bully's don't hurt your sensitive feelings.....

Funny. Just checked. The WAL post was deleted. Then a few seconds later his instagram went private. Funny how that works. :crazyeyes:

10frank9
02-17-2015, 05:28 AM
You don't say? Maybe it's NOT a good idea to make your username your first initial, last name? Makes it SO hard to find your electronic footprint. :grayno:

olram30
02-17-2015, 05:29 AM
adsfasdfadsfdsafadsfasdfadsfdasfds dsafa sdfdas ads fads fdas fads

What's does this mean?

JAGS
02-17-2015, 05:30 AM
You don't say? Maybe it's NOT a good idea to make your username your first initial, last name? Makes it SO hard to find your electronic footprint. :grayno:

Does he play guitar for a popular band from the 60s too? 😂 What is with these folks. They need to step up education at the senior rec centers. Lol.

crippledpetey
02-17-2015, 05:31 AM
What's does this mean?

That's what my 6 year old does when he doesn't get his way :cheesy:

10frank9
02-17-2015, 05:32 AM
That's what my 6 year old does when he doesn't get his way :cheesy:

He's a bit more mature than this tool.

JAGS
02-17-2015, 05:34 AM
What's does this mean?

It means

this forum has no reputation, obviously. seems like a bunch of dicks that sit around a computer all day and nit pick on people that don't post on this forum or new. :doh:

i guess with you guys being senior guys on the forum you must deal with a lot of BS but never judge a book by its cover!! i don't know how you people do it.but here in Vegas we always help a lending hand to another jeeper no matter if we know them or not!

But he clearly had the best intentions from the jump. Ha ha.

OverlanderJK
02-17-2015, 05:39 AM
Why the fuck does the veteran card always come out?!

Kalums
02-17-2015, 06:02 AM
I'm just going to throw this out as a "duh" but what police officer in their right mind would #1 threaten an entire forum, and #2 use his first initial and last name as his user name..... I mean that's worse than a rook mistake... Unless it was all fabricated for the "oh don't pick on me" card... :crazy eyes: just sayin

Kalums
02-17-2015, 06:03 AM

X2 (ten char)

StrizzyChris
02-17-2015, 07:02 AM
We should have never rolled the WAL window down for this guy.....just sayin! :naw:

I'm not on here bashing people because they own a jeep and say they "wheel" but its stock.

So being stock means you can't wheel? Either you learned grammar and english from Brankz or you are a jerk :thinking:

Frank wouldnt know anything about that would he?

I probably know him too. :cheesy:

you two act like you are in contact with the law from time to time :hmm:

Jackal01
02-17-2015, 01:06 PM
Being a cop one would assume they should be role models at following the rules/law. Oh well. I mean, if Obama doesn't follow the rules why should anyone else, right?! :crazyeyes:

wayoflife
02-17-2015, 03:47 PM
LOL!! Been gone all weekend and was trying to catch up on my emails when I came across this...

-----Original Message-----
From: Dlukowski - WAYALIFE Jeep Forum : More than just a Jeep - It's a way of life!
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 9:04 PM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: WAYALIFE Jeep Forum : More than just a Jeep - It's a way of life! Contact Us Form - Would like to delete my profile

The following message was sent to you via the WAYALIFE Jeep Forum : More than just a Jeep - It's a way of life! Contact Us form by Dlukowski ( mailto:dlukowski1221@gmail.com ).

--------------------------------

Don't feel welcomed on this site and will no longer be needing the profile

thanks

--------------------------------

Referring Page:
IP Address: 68.229.57.192
User Name: Dlukowski
User ID: 17703
Email: dlukowski1221@gmail.com

Honestly dude, don't like it here - just man up, leave and don't come back :naw:

GCM 2
02-17-2015, 04:11 PM
LOL!! Been gone all weekend and was trying to catch up on my emails when I came across this...

Honestly dude, don't like it here - just man up, leave and don't come back :naw:

I have never felt welcomed here......but I keep hanging on, sticking with it, fighting through it....then maybe, just maybe one day I will feel a warm and snugly hug from the forum. Until that day comes, screw all you guys. I hate you!

Sincerely,
Still waiting to feel welcomed

G

wayoflife
02-17-2015, 04:15 PM
I have never felt welcomed here......but I keep hanging on, sticking with it, fighting through it....then maybe, just maybe one day I will feel a warm and snugly hug from the forum. Until that day comes, screw all you guys. I hate you!

Sincerely,
Still waiting to feel welcomed

G

:cheesy: Yup, that about sums it up :D

Jackal01
02-17-2015, 04:16 PM

Why do these dbags think that anyone here cares what their opinion is? I mean what does he expect from you with that stupid message? What is with this cop getting all butt hurt on the internet!? If he really is a LEO I would love to see him on the streets working. Probably how his resisting arrests go: "Sir...this isn't very nice of you. Please put your hands behind your back and apologize to me."

wayoflife
02-17-2015, 04:22 PM
what would you like me to do??? write hi, I'm devin, I'm a cop in vegas. I'm a veteran served in the marines and i own a JKUR
then everyone looks and does this :doh:

ok…honestly who now in days reads the rules when signing onto a online forum???

You know, I just got a chance to read this thread and came across these posts of yours. Seriously? You're a cop and have the nerve to say who reads the rules?? :naw:

:cheesy: Not sure how you can do that if I don't read your rules. I mean, who does that? :naw:

piginajeep
02-17-2015, 04:27 PM
Why do these dbags think that anyone here cares what their opinion is? I mean what does he expect from you with that stupid message? What is with this cop getting all butt hurt on the internet!? If he really is a LEO I would love to see him on the streets working. Probably how his resisting arrests go: "Sir...this isn't very nice of you. Please put your hands behind your back and apologize to me."

Meter maid or security at a hotel.,

Brankz

Nope I'm on my phone and iPad all day 😜

Sharkey
1) Says he is a cop, but doesn't read or follow rules.

2) Says he lives in Vegas, but profile says Cal.

3) Threatens to falsely arrest people.

And perhaps the biggest one...

4)Chews flavored Copenhagen.

Yep, he is a douche.

Jackal01
02-17-2015, 04:38 PM
Meter maid or security at a hotel.,

Most probable actually. :yup:

K.D.C.H
02-17-2015, 04:41 PM

Yep, he is a douche.

Don't forget

5) Can't wheel a stock Jeep :cheesy:

GCM 2
02-17-2015, 04:51 PM

Because SoK66 says so! Never forget.....

All hail the "Jerry"

trailraider
02-17-2015, 06:40 PM
im glad i read you cant wheel stockers. my wife will be happy. now i cant drive her JK.

DA RUNT
02-17-2015, 07:54 PM

Yeah, who gives a crap if you're an animal doctor :cheesy:

OverlanderJK
02-17-2015, 07:56 PM
Because SoK66 says so! Never forget.....

All hail the "Jerry"

Oh snap! My bad sir Gregor.

Rccrwlr
02-17-2015, 08:16 PM

Yep, he is a douche.

I feel like you are profiling! Crazy how this is always the case.

Rccrwlr
02-17-2015, 08:20 PM

I'm sure the local Vegas news would love to know how a public official in their town is treating potential visitors. Last time i checked the entire economy of Vegas was based on tourism.:hmm::thinking:

tobias lopez
02-17-2015, 08:22 PM

Yep, he is a douche.

X2

Yeah, who gives a crap if you're an animal doctor :cheesy:

Yep dam animal doctors^^ haha👍👍

tobias lopez
02-17-2015, 08:27 PM

Because as veterans (animal doctors lmao) we are entitled to everything haha... I ask my self the same question everytime I see this. It takes away from the true meaning of being a veteran (non animal doctor lol) I severed in the army (prouldy) for 10 years but u will never see me throwing it out there to gain some sort of praise (Unless of for free jeep parts hahah jk)

ridg3runner
02-17-2015, 09:16 PM
Animal doctor??125349

jesse3638
02-17-2015, 09:31 PM
Because as veterans (animal doctors lmao) we are entitled to everything haha... I ask my self the same question everytime I see this. It takes away from the true meaning of being a veteran (non animal doctor lol) I severed in the army (prouldy) for 10 years but u will never see me throwing it out there to gain some sort of praise (Unless of for free jeep parts hahah jk)

The same thing bothers me when I hear "Do you offer a firefighter discount?" If I'm in uniform and its offered to me or offered on a vendor website I graciously accept it and extend my gratitude. If work is paying for it I turn it down and I never bother to ask off duty. Unless its when purchasing a lift to which Chris responds: "Actually the price for firefighters is 20% more"..haha. I figure I can pay full price for my cheeseburger like every other working stiff. Also it seems a Wayalife windshield banner is now PC for a traffic stop in Vegas with mandatory jail time...:crazyeyes:. Thanks a lot Eddie guess I won't be ordering one anytime soon in the off chance I go to Vegas (Don't really like that place much)..haha. If I go I'll take my chances that he doesn't recognize my Project JK stickers or notice the Wayalife sticker on the back.

tobias lopez
02-17-2015, 09:35 PM
Animal doctor??125349

A vet?..😆😆😆😆

K.D.C.H
02-17-2015, 10:22 PM

trailraider
02-17-2015, 10:23 PM
The same thing bothers me when I hear "Do you offer a firefighter discount?" If I'm in uniform and its offered to me or offered on a vendor website I graciously accept it and extend my gratitude. If work is paying for it I turn it down and I never bother to ask off duty. Unless its when purchasing a lift to which Chris responds: "Actually the price for firefighters is 20% more"..haha. I figure I can pay full price for my cheeseburger like every other working stiff. Also it seems a Wayalife windshield banner is now PC for a traffic stop in Vegas with mandatory jail time...:crazyeyes:. Thanks a lot Eddie guess I won't be ordering one anytime soon in the off chance I go to Vegas (Don't really like that place much)..haha. If I go I'll take my chances that he doesn't recognize my Project JK stickers or notice the Wayalife sticker on the back.

thats like the " whats the good guy price" thats a instant loss of any chance for discount.

piginajeep
02-17-2015, 10:54 PM

I was a good sales guy what can I say.

ridg3runner
02-17-2015, 11:20 PM
Thanks a lot Eddie guess I won't be ordering one anytime soon in the off chance I go to Vegas (Don't really like that place much)..haha..

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, lmao

MedixJK
02-17-2015, 11:29 PM
I hate the rep of this forum, thats why i parade around with wayalife tattooed across my rig lol... just to piss the haters off.

jesse3638
02-17-2015, 11:31 PM
I was a good sales guy what can I say.

Yes you were and honestly I've been very happy with my lift choice.

"'Cept for herpes, that shit is for life"..haha

pastorwug
02-17-2015, 11:35 PM

Yes, but what you bring home with you can stay with you the rest of your life.

TerpForHire
02-18-2015, 02:28 AM
I was worried that since I'm a dick I would have a hard time finding a group that would accept me. Glad you're here WOL, I'm finally accepted for being myself!

StrizzyChris
02-18-2015, 06:19 AM
I was worried that since I'm a dick I would have a hard time finding a group that would accept me. Glad you're here WOL, I'm finally accepted for being myself!

I accept you and your 7th post...no promises on 8+

JAGS
02-18-2015, 07:23 AM
Yes, but what you bring home with you can stay with you the rest of your life.

Why Pastor, whatever are talking about. Lol. 😉😂😂

Tigrcky
02-18-2015, 11:55 AM
Quick some alert the dementia ward!!! Their top cop got loose again! :doh:

Clem319
02-18-2015, 12:37 PM

Yep, he is a douche.

😂 lol these silly boys and their flavored tobacco.

ridg3runner
02-18-2015, 02:44 PM
I'll just leave this right here, roflmao http://youtu.be/DWbU0x0NVh0