This forum has no reputation - seems like a bunch of dicks

10frank9

Web Wheeler
what would you like me to do??? write hi, I'm devin, I'm a cop in vegas. I'm a veteran served in the marines and i own a JKUR
then everyone looks and does this :doh:

Well for starters yes. Or contribute to the forum. Probably a good idea... :crazyeyes: I have a feeling though your stay here will be short, especially if you can't see the problem or admit how it looks.!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Well for starters yes. Or contribute to the forum. Probably a good idea... :crazyeyes: I have a feeling though your stay here will be short, especially if you can't see the problem or admit how it looks.!

Don't worry, with his crime solving skills I bet he won't be making detective anytime soon. :cheesy:

PERFECT!!! hope i see you wayoflife guys down here, ill extend your stay for free…

Lol. That's how your gonna be just because you broke a rule on a forum. Come on now. Just admit you were in the wrong and it will all be done. You don't understand how many people have done this lately. We are just on guard about it. Hope you can get over this and become a real contributing member but it's not looking good so far.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
:cheesy:

I took a pic as well. Honestly you can't make this up. Funny we were both just in Vegas and didn't have the pleasure of meeting this guy. :crazyeyes:

What a shame :grayno: I did meet his boss though :doh:

ok…honestly who now in days reads the rules when signing onto a online forum??? i don't, yes your right i don't understand how many people sign on here to just sale stuff. you can be on guard but coming out like i just committed a felony or done something terribly wrong is just rude… the admin could of wrote me a message if it was that big of a problem, there is a reason why they have admins on forums.

In all fairness why should the Mods be the only people who can say something? If someone did something you did not appreciate in real life would you let them know or call the police to have them speak for you? Lets just call a spade a spade and move past it. Unless you are here to argue about stuff?

MTG

Caught the Bug
ok…honestly who now in days reads the rules when signing onto a online forum??? i don't, yes your right i don't understand how many people sign on here to just sale stuff. you can be on guard but coming out like i just committed a felony or done something terribly wrong is just rude… the admin could of wrote me a message if it was that big of a problem, there is a reason why they have admins on forums.

Okay. I'm pretty sure I've ran a run with you. I'm just going to suggest to you let this go. :yup:

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well well, look what a quick google search turned up? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424149544.786274.jpg
Bashing Wayalife on Intagram? What a dweeb. Okay big guy, hope the cyber bully's don't hurt your sensitive feelings.....

JAGS

Hooked
This is too good not to quote! Prove it! LMAO.

Dude, he is clearly here not just to sell, he is also interested in looking and buying. Seems totally legit now. 😉

all i wanna do is look at jeeps and see stuff for sale and to buy…

you can't prove that I'm only on here to just SELL stuff.

In case it is not clear, the reality of this rule is that we (this community you've decided to join) generally does not buy from strangers. It makes for a better sell when you know the guy or others on the forum know the guy. If we wanted to search and find some random part, we'll search out the interwebs.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Well well, look what a quick google search turned up? View attachment 125236
Bashing Wayalife on Intagram? What a dweeb. Okay big guy, hope the cyber bully's don't hurt your sensitive feelings.....

Funny. Just checked. The WAL post was deleted. Then a few seconds later his instagram went private. Funny how that works. :crazyeyes:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You don't say? Maybe it's NOT a good idea to make your username your first initial, last name? Makes it SO hard to find your electronic footprint. :grayno:

JAGS

Hooked
You don't say? Maybe it's NOT a good idea to make your username your first initial, last name? Makes it SO hard to find your electronic footprint. :grayno:

Does he play guitar for a popular band from the 60s too? 😂 What is with these folks. They need to step up education at the senior rec centers. Lol.

JAGS

Hooked
What's does this mean?

It means

this forum has no reputation, obviously. seems like a bunch of dicks that sit around a computer all day and nit pick on people that don't post on this forum or new. :doh:

i guess with you guys being senior guys on the forum you must deal with a lot of BS but never judge a book by its cover!! i don't know how you people do it.but here in Vegas we always help a lending hand to another jeeper no matter if we know them or not!

Such a warm welcome to the forum, i wont let a couple of people ruin it for me! ;)

But he clearly had the best intentions from the jump. Ha ha.

Top Bottom