This forum has no reputation - seems like a bunch of dicks

Kalums

I'm just going to throw this out as a "duh" but what police officer in their right mind would #1 threaten an entire forum, and #2 use his first initial and last name as his user name..... I mean that's worse than a rook mistake... Unless it was all fabricated for the "oh don't pick on me" card... :crazy eyes: just sayin

StrizzyChris

We should have never rolled the WAL window down for this guy.....just sayin! :naw:

I'm not on here bashing people because they own a jeep and say they "wheel" but its stock.

So being stock means you can't wheel? Either you learned grammar and english from Brankz or you are a jerk :thinking:

Don't worry, with his crime solving skills I bet he won't be making detective anytime soon. :cheesy:

Frank wouldnt know anything about that would he?

I probably know him too. :cheesy:

you two act like you are in contact with the law from time to time :hmm:

Jackal01

Being a cop one would assume they should be role models at following the rules/law. Oh well. I mean, if Obama doesn't follow the rules why should anyone else, right?! :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Been gone all weekend and was trying to catch up on my emails when I came across this...

-----Original Message-----
From: Dlukowski - WAYALIFE Jeep Forum : More than just a Jeep - It's a way of life!
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 9:04 PM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: WAYALIFE Jeep Forum : More than just a Jeep - It's a way of life! Contact Us Form - Would like to delete my profile

The following message was sent to you via the WAYALIFE Jeep Forum : More than just a Jeep - It's a way of life! Contact Us form by Dlukowski ( mailto:dlukowski1221@gmail.com ).

--------------------------------

Don't feel welcomed on this site and will no longer be needing the profile

thanks

--------------------------------

Referring Page:
IP Address: 68.229.57.192
User Name: Dlukowski
User ID: 17703
Email: dlukowski1221@gmail.com

Honestly dude, don't like it here - just man up, leave and don't come back :naw:

GCM 2

LOL!! Been gone all weekend and was trying to catch up on my emails when I came across this...

Honestly dude, don't like it here - just man up, leave and don't come back :naw:

I have never felt welcomed here......but I keep hanging on, sticking with it, fighting through it....then maybe, just maybe one day I will feel a warm and snugly hug from the forum. Until that day comes, screw all you guys. I hate you!

Sincerely,
Still waiting to feel welcomed

G

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have never felt welcomed here......but I keep hanging on, sticking with it, fighting through it....then maybe, just maybe one day I will feel a warm and snugly hug from the forum. Until that day comes, screw all you guys. I hate you!

Sincerely,
Still waiting to feel welcomed

G

:cheesy: Yup, that about sums it up :D

Jackal01

Why do these dbags think that anyone here cares what their opinion is? I mean what does he expect from you with that stupid message? What is with this cop getting all butt hurt on the internet!? If he really is a LEO I would love to see him on the streets working. Probably how his resisting arrests go: "Sir...this isn't very nice of you. Please put your hands behind your back and apologize to me."

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
what would you like me to do??? write hi, I'm devin, I'm a cop in vegas. I'm a veteran served in the marines and i own a JKUR
then everyone looks and does this :doh:

ok…honestly who now in days reads the rules when signing onto a online forum???

You know, I just got a chance to read this thread and came across these posts of yours. Seriously? You're a cop and have the nerve to say who reads the rules?? :naw:

PERFECT!!! hope i see you wayoflife guys down here, ill extend your stay for free…

:cheesy: Not sure how you can do that if I don't read your rules. I mean, who does that? :naw:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Why do these dbags think that anyone here cares what their opinion is? I mean what does he expect from you with that stupid message? What is with this cop getting all butt hurt on the internet!? If he really is a LEO I would love to see him on the streets working. Probably how his resisting arrests go: "Sir...this isn't very nice of you. Please put your hands behind your back and apologize to me."

Meter maid or security at a hotel.,

Brankz

this forum has no reputation, obviously. seems like a bunch of dicks that sit around a computer all day and nit pick on people that don't post on this forum or new. :doh:

i guess with you guys being senior guys on the forum you must deal with a lot of BS but never judge a book by its cover!! i don't know how you people do it.but here in Vegas we always help a lending hand to another jeeper no matter if we know them or not!

Such a warm welcome to the forum, i wont let a couple of people ruin it for me! ;)

Nope I'm on my phone and iPad all day 😜

Sharkey

Word Ninja
1) Says he is a cop, but doesn't read or follow rules.

2) Says he lives in Vegas, but profile says Cal.

3) Threatens to falsely arrest people.

And perhaps the biggest one...

4)Chews flavored Copenhagen.

Yep, he is a douche.

K.D.C.H

Yep, he is a douche.

Don't forget

5) Can't wheel a stock Jeep :cheesy:

Rccrwlr

Yep, he is a douche.

I feel like you are profiling! Crazy how this is always the case.

Top Bottom