Come pull my pony tail while my minions suck my Chinese pecker if they can find it

If you had read the whole thread you would have seen where several had said this can warp the axle no matter who makes the truss, EVO, ARCTEC etc.. So take your foul mouth and just go away. You are not welcome here. :asshat:

What a DB. Obviously has no life. Is he the one that lives in his mothers basement? Grows hair on his hands AND feet due to lack of friends and social life? Crawl back in the hole you came from!!

What a DB. Obviously has no life. Is he the one that lives in his mothers basement? Grows hair on his hands AND feet due to lack of friends and social life? Crawl back in the hole you came from!!

Do not forget about filing a false police report for a stolen grill that was not really stolen and about he has been banned from the US after a so called incident in Moab several years ago.

ttfhell

Carful what you wish for, he might "almost knock you out". But then, you can always "ban him from the U.S." :rolleyes2:

That's what I was hoping for. I mean I'm sure I can just call someone and have him deported like you did.

My call to ICE-
"Hello I just almost got in a fight with some douche from Canada. Luckily my "friends" broke it up. Can you come down here and remove him from the U.S.? Yes tomorrow would be fine. Thank you."

That's the power us citizens have. This guy must have run out of small animals to corn hole or his mom made him come out of the basement today.

Top Bottom