Come pull my pony tail while my minions suck my Chinese pecker if they can find it

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really Matti, is that all you've got again? You come on here all pissy like a bitch and then lurk in the corner like the coward that you are. If you're gonna stay on my forum, you might as well keep on posting up. You know, make sure that everyone here knows what an evil guy I am and all. :yup:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
i think matti is just a little upset from all this cold weather lately and just happened to lash out on Eddie and "the minions" :cheesy:

i think matti is just a little upset from all this cold weather lately and just happened to lash out on Eddie and "the minions" :cheesy:

They have done studies where too much snow can make some act out. I would say this is the case but Matti is just a nut job and douchebag.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
kill yourself eddie and do everyone a favor

Adios. I've already told you twice that you can only post on this thread and, since you can't follow simple instructions, you're outta here.

Of course, I know full well that you'll just sign up again like the freak of a stalker that you are. And please, don't bother calling - I know it's you. :naw:

Adios. I've already told you twice that you can only post on this thread and, since you can't follow simple instructions, you're outta here.

Of course, I know full well that you'll just sign up again like the freak of a stalker that you are. And please, don't bother calling - I know it's you. :naw:

I just do not understand how or why he is so obnoxious.

Top Bottom