PDA

View Full Version : I could not stand much more of it, and decided to contribute elsewhere

ArmyofMike
07-25-2015, 04:58 PM
Howdy All,

For those still wondering why many longtime WAL members left, or became inactive; the answers may be right in front of your eyes...if you can't see it, then it hasn't gotten to you yet, or, perhaps you are the one doing it. I don't feel as a whole that there were/are hard feelings from those who left, although it does appear some friendships have been strained...

I am a noobie to this forum, and although I do believe there are great members here, great info and Eddie/Cindy's videos are outstanding, I could not stand much more of it, and decided to contribute elsewhere.

Mike

10frank9
07-25-2015, 05:04 PM
Howdy All,

For those still wondering why many longtime WAL members left, or became inactive; the answers may be right in front of your eyes...if you can't see it, then it hasn't gotten to you yet, or, perhaps you are the one doing it. I don't feel as a whole that there were/are hard feelings from those who left, although it does appear some friendships have been strained...

I am a noobie to this forum, and although I do believe there are great members here, great info and Eddie/Cindy's videos are outstanding, I could not stand much more of it, and decided to contribute elsewhere.

Mike

Thanks for stopping back through to explain, but we would appreciate it if you spend your time there where you feel you are better suited.

MR.Ty
07-25-2015, 05:10 PM
Howdy All,

Mike

olram30
07-25-2015, 05:14 PM
Howdy All,

Mike

Then log off already.

Panda
07-25-2015, 05:16 PM
Howdy All,

Mike

Yet you all follow the king of drama :thinking: go back and read his posts on past drama threads, maybe it's you that doesn't see it

ArmyofMike
07-25-2015, 05:24 PM
Yet you all follow the king of drama :thinking: go back and read his posts on past drama threads, maybe it's you that doesn't see it

Then log off already.

Thanks for stopping back through to explain, but we would appreciate it if you spend your time there where you feel you are better suited.

...and it took 4 posts and about 10min for my point to be proven. I said nothing Ill, hostile, belittling or derogatory and these are the responses... For those still wondering why members are leaving, look no further. Evidence is here...and I'd bet there is more to come. Ask yourself, does this happen as much on any other forum you view?

It gets old. Faster for some, but eventually for all...well, except for those who are doing it.

God Bless.
Mike

wayoflife
07-25-2015, 05:35 PM
I could not stand much more of it, and decided to contribute elsewhere.

Mike

This is "elsewhere"? :thinking:

MR.Ty
07-25-2015, 05:37 PM
...and it took 4 posts and about 10min for my point to be proven. I said nothing Ill, hostile, belittling or derogatory and these are the responses... For those still wondering why members are leaving, look no further. Evidence is here...and I'd bet there is more to come. Ask yourself, does this happen as much on any other forum you view?

It gets old. Faster for some, but eventually for all...well, except for those who are doing it.

God Bless.
Mike

Panda
07-25-2015, 05:40 PM

God Bless.
Mike

Nobody said anything belittling or hostile to you, your the one who posted here instead of elsewhere, did you expect a warm welcome?

piginajeep
07-25-2015, 05:41 PM
Howdy All,

Mike

I'm so sick if people being offended and then trying to change the world to fit their needs

Fuck off somewhere else

dillard09
07-25-2015, 05:41 PM

God Bless.
Mike

Just move on then and you won't have to see it again.

10frank9
07-25-2015, 05:44 PM

God Bless.
Mike

Hey Mike the results are in!

MR.Ty
07-25-2015, 05:46 PM

God Bless.
Mike

Btw your thread on your "No drama" forum is pretty cute. I sincerely hope that Ridge sees it the same way I do.

One of his members repeating the same childish acts that the same trolls HE ganged up on did. The same exact thing that drove him away from this forum. You are no better than any all the tools on the other forums.

You are a fool.

Have a nice day.

And don't bother deleting your other thread, I took screen shots of all of it. ;)

10frank9
07-25-2015, 05:48 PM
Btw your thread on your "No drama" forum is pretty cute. I sincerely hope that Ridge sees it the same way I do.

One of his members repeating the same childish acts that the same trolls HE ganged up on did. The same exact thing that drove him away from this forum. You are no better than any all the tools on the other forums.

You are a fool.

Have a nice day.

And don't bother deleting your other thread, I took screen shots of all of it. ;)

You may as well post them up here for the record. This baby comes back here crying foul, yet goes somewhere else to talk crap? That's NEVER happened before..... :naw::doh:

TheStick
07-25-2015, 05:48 PM
http://www.knittingparadise.com

ArmyofMike
07-25-2015, 05:51 PM

You are a fool.

Have a nice day.

Ha-ha! Please post up!

ArmyofMike
07-25-2015, 05:54 PM
Waiting...

10frank9
07-25-2015, 05:55 PM
Waiting...

Why are you still here?

ArmyofMike
07-25-2015, 05:57 PM
Just proving my point...and since you don't ban, I am fine to be here.

:daydream:

cozdude
07-25-2015, 05:58 PM
Waiting...

I love how all you guys say you don't like the drama yet you keep coming here to peek in and troll like a bunch of losers. I bet ridge bans you too just for coming here to be a drama queen.

10frank9
07-25-2015, 06:02 PM
I love how all you guys say you don't like the drama yet you keep coming here to peek in and troll like a bunch of losers. I bet ridge bans you too just for coming here to be a drama queen.

Nah, he can use all the members he can keep. I think he's banned like 5 of his whopping 20 members! lol

dillard09
07-25-2015, 06:03 PM

Hes going to take anything he can get from here over there and say look what they are saying about us over there! Look at all this drama over there! Blah blah blah

ArmyofMike
07-25-2015, 06:03 PM

I've never mentioned anyone else specifically, but only my own perspectives. I am free to that. I can speak my mind. I didn't say I was a spokesperson. Just voicing what I see here. Sorry if that makes you mad.

Panda
07-25-2015, 06:06 PM
Waiting...

Here ya go

10frank9
07-25-2015, 06:12 PM
Here ya go

LOL. What a loser you are Michael, plus you sure like mentioning my name. Sorry I am taken. :icon_crazy:

olram30
07-25-2015, 06:16 PM

Who said i don't ban people?

ArmyofMike
07-25-2015, 06:17 PM
LOL. What a loser you are Michael, plus you sure like mentioning my name. Sorry I am taken. :icon_crazy:

Nothing against you per se Frank, you were just first to post...

Once again, just proving my point of what is happening here that you all are losing members. Hard to argue with the truth.

ArmyofMike
07-25-2015, 06:19 PM
Who said i don't ban people?

Your loving heart.

Numbnuts
07-25-2015, 06:20 PM
goddamn whining pussy

piginajeep
07-25-2015, 06:21 PM

Once again, just proving my point of what is happening here that you all are losing members. Hard to argue with the truth.

I've heard this same shit for years. Get over yourself and leave.

10frank9
07-25-2015, 06:21 PM

What I don't get is that you claim to be tired of drama, yet here you are causing drama. THEN you go to your buddy Leroy's forum and post about drama. Talk about a hypocrite. At least I stand for what I believe in, you come here to cause drama, the world will see what the source is. Never once have any of us gone to another forum to troll, like you are right now. Think about that for a minute. Then again who am I kidding, you cannot reason with the unreasonable.

ArmyofMike
07-25-2015, 06:22 PM
goddamn whining pussy

You just made a baby cry
<-----See!

olram30
07-25-2015, 06:22 PM
Your loving heart.

I'll go ahead and say it. You're acting like a drama queen. You make some pathetic post to please your buddies and start this cross forum drama. Be a man for once and just leave. Quit acting like a woman.

Panda
07-25-2015, 06:23 PM

Mikemikemikemike looks like like the numbers are going up to me :idontknow:155810

P1TBU11
07-25-2015, 06:26 PM
Dude...This forum is mainly guys. All of my good friends (in person, as opposed to cyber) are constantly talking shit to each other and giving each other a hard time. Where I'm from that's what guys do. It's general knowledge that this is preferred over watching Dr Phil and patting each other on the back.

10frank9
07-25-2015, 06:29 PM
Dude...This forum is mainly guys. All of my good friends (in person, as opposed to cyber) are constantly talking shit to each other and giving each other a hard time. Where I'm from that's what guys do. It's general knowledge that this is preferred over watching Dr Phil and patting each other on the back.

LOL. This is how a real man should be, tough and not thin skinned. Some people just weren't cut from the same cloth as evidenced by Army Of Michelle . Some people get their sensitive feelings hurt and others just choose to leave and save the drama. Perhaps Michelle could just tell her hair stylist about how much she hates Wayalife cause they are such meanies.

P1TBU11
07-25-2015, 06:32 PM

I should've quoted the first post with that reply. Sorry for any confusion.

ArmyofMike
07-25-2015, 06:32 PM
What I don't get is that you claim to be tired of drama, yet here you are causing drama. THEN you go to your buddy Leroy's forum and post about drama. Talk about a hypocrite. At least I stand for what I believe in, you come here to cause drama, the world will see what the source is. Never once have any of us gone to another forum to troll, like you are right now. Think about that for a minute. Then again who am I kidding, you cannot reason with the unreasonable.

You forget, I am responding to your drama, and members here calling out members who left on the Kool-aid thread. So therefore, I had to use your reasoning to prove my point.

The name calling here, memes, flaming and such aren't out of place, it's what I and many expect now from WAL. It just proves my point. Ask yourself why members have the memes and pics so handy for posting-cause it is commonplace here. I am not trolling as much as I am responding to posts to continually reaffirm my point: WAL has become an unhealthy environment.

piginajeep
07-25-2015, 06:34 PM
You forget, I am responding to your drama, and members here calling out members who left on the Kool-aid thread. So therefore, I had to use your reasoning to prove my point.

The name calling here, memes, flaming and such aren't out of place, it's what I and many expect now from WAL. It just proves my point. Ask yourself why members have the memes and pics so handy for posting-cause it is commonplace here. I am not trolling as much as I am responding to posts to continually reaffirm my point: WAL has become an unhealthy environment.

cozdude
07-25-2015, 06:36 PM

If it's so "unhealthy" then why are you still here? Go back to you new forum, that is if you admin hasn't banned you yet for posting up drama over there

ArmyofMike
07-25-2015, 06:37 PM
Mikemikemikemike looks like like the numbers are going up to me :idontknow:155810

Think how many of those are members who have left the unhealthy environment, you all don't ban members to pad your #'s. Think about it...

Click on new posts since last visit and you will see maybe 15-30, and that is after not checking in for weeks....does that sound like 20,000 active members?

Ha, even the bottom of the forum home page says 3219 "active" members. Nothing to complain about, but that's 16% active....that's a LOT who are checked out....

Panda
07-25-2015, 06:37 PM
LOL. This is how a real man should be, tough and not thin skinned. Some people just weren't cut from the same cloth as evidenced by Army Of Michelle . Some people get their sensitive feelings hurt and others just choose to leave and save the drama. Perhaps Michelle could just tell her hair stylist about how much she hates Wayalife cause they are such meanies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GbsfZe8s56M

Slavens
07-25-2015, 06:38 PM

God Bless.
Mike

have you been on other forums? If so the answer is YES all forums have banter that's why there are so many forums out there so people can find their crowd. For me personally I like my forums full of knowledge, great people to wheel and party with that speak their mind and call bullshit when they see it so WAL is for me!!

so probably better you left anyways because from the looks of it this isn't your crowd.

What does get old is that certain members like you don't get enough attention and have to announce that they are leaving as if anyone is going to beg or even ask someone to stay. Have you seen that? I haven't and why should they? I WANT to be here so I am if you DON'T then later .. that easy.

Scrambler
07-25-2015, 06:40 PM
The only people I see causing drama, stirring the pot, and bringing all the negativity is the guys from this other forum. You've beat the dead horse enough. If you got your feelings hurt and moved over to the other forum, then stay there. No reason to keep coming back over here. I'd rather see the build threads, advice threads, etc. than see this crap popping up in the what's new section. Think about all the time that you've wasted posting on Wayalife, that you could have spent filling your new forum that you have moved to with useful information. That is what the new forum was created for, correct?

Now on to more important things, you Georgia folks ready to go drink a beer tonight? My wife and I are looking forward to meeting some new friends in the Jeep world at our favorite restaurant. 👍🏻

10frank9
07-25-2015, 06:45 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GbsfZe8s56M

lol nice. But I bet that Michelle was less sensitive.

dillard09
07-25-2015, 06:47 PM

He is sensitive! That's why he is leaving... but keeps coming back to say he is leaving along with the 3 others!

MedixJK
07-25-2015, 06:49 PM

What point would that be? That you are free to troll if you want to?

Scoop315
07-25-2015, 07:06 PM

God Bless.
Mike

You post your reasons for leaving, then get upset when people say "Just leave and don't tell us your reasons"?

MR.Ty
07-25-2015, 07:19 PM
Waiting...

So was I.
Thank you for proving my point Mike.

Have a nice day.

Scoop315
07-25-2015, 07:24 PM
So was I.

Have a nice day.

There ya go. Coexist without sniping at each other. The Internet is a big place, and there's no reason why people can't go to the jeep forum of their closing without complaining about another.

I wish the other forum and their members luck in what they're doing.

MedixJK
07-25-2015, 07:28 PM
Im sure the "no drama forum" will be very proud.

Panda
07-25-2015, 07:47 PM
So was I.

Have a nice day.

Oops looks like your in trouble mike :grayno:

OJK12
07-25-2015, 07:47 PM
Why would you even start this thread? So your not happy here? That's ok, go somewhere else and don't log back into this one no need to brag about leaving and then come back to tell us why you left and how much higher and mightier your new forum and its members are! Actually why don't you come talk to us in a year from now and let us know how the 'no drama, no banning, and no problematic members' are going for you cause I remember when Eddie first opened Wayalife we didn't have any of those problems either. As the forum grows you start to get members who thrive on causing problems and then you guys will have to start another forum. Hummm, maybe there's an answer in that statement waiting to come out.

10frank9
07-25-2015, 07:51 PM
Funny that Army of Michelle listened to HIS supreme leader Leroy. Guess Leroy says jump and Michelle asks how high? LOL. Classic, you just can't make this stuff up. :bleh:

Linebacker
07-25-2015, 07:55 PM
I think "active member" depends on the definition. Not everyone joins and contributes for life. Some sell their 4x4's and join skateboarding forums, some get bored and move on, some pass on to a place where axles never break, some just don't contribute anymore (who knows why), and finally some don't like it here and go elsewhere without requiring a "kiss my ass" farwell. It's no big deal. It's simple. You didn't like it here so find some place you do like.:yup:

MedixJK
07-25-2015, 07:55 PM
Funny that Army of Michelle listened to HIS supreme leader Leroy. Guess Leroy says jump and Michelle asks how high? LOL. Classic, you just can't make this stuff up. :bleh:
Guess he didnt impress ridge as much as he hoped with his pointless trolling.

ArmyofMike
07-25-2015, 07:59 PM
Guess he didnt impress ridge as much as he hoped with his pointless trolling.

Lol.My point is still being proven...

dillard09
07-25-2015, 08:04 PM

And what's that? That your not wanted here or over there!

JAGS
07-25-2015, 08:07 PM

What "point" is that exactly. Pardon me for having a life, but I'm just getting home from being gone all morning with family responsibilities.

So please fill me in. You posted that.....

Howdy All,

Mike

^^^pretty much sounds like a cry for attention? But I certainly can find no "point" being made.

wayoflife
07-25-2015, 08:08 PM

And you continue to prove ours. You're so self-righteous in your ability to point out the specks in our eyes and yet are completely oblivious of the logs in your own.

You've overstayed your welcome here on my forum and now I am asking you nicely and politely to leave.

tastethebeast
07-25-2015, 08:08 PM

What's wrong with watching Dr. Phil?😳

10frank9
07-25-2015, 08:09 PM

ArmyofMichelle155823

I'll leave this here for those feeding Michelle:

MedixJK
07-25-2015, 08:13 PM
Nahhh your just being entertainment, and by the looks of it, your pissing off your new forum in the process...

Crystaliner
07-25-2015, 08:29 PM
Army of mike.....please leave and don't log log back in. Eddie asked you nicely to leave but yet you continue to post. I know things can be hard to let go at times but people will continue to find this site and use if for its worth. If there is an agenda so be it...let go and let God.

Rccrwlr
07-25-2015, 08:31 PM

So at 12:39 you said you would back down and drop it yet at 1:00 you post still trying to somehow prove a point? Go away!

Slavens
07-25-2015, 08:43 PM
247 posts here in a year .. 65 in one month there.. Sounds like someone is in need of a friend.

You know what he needs right Frank? ...lol All your fault bro ..hahaha

SilverBack
07-25-2015, 09:23 PM
I know this is off subject and I apologize in advance but, that troll poster is freakin Awesome! I laughed so hard I damn near threw up!!!!! Rock on!

Bustedback
07-25-2015, 09:53 PM
And you continue to prove ours. You're so self-righteous in your ability to point out the specks in our eyes and yet are completely oblivious of the logs in your own.

You've overstayed your welcome here on my forum and now I am asking you nicely and politely to leave.

Perfectly said, thank you. I have joined many forums for things like R/C cars, Jaguars, Ford Explorers, Jeep Cherokees, and a few others that I have forgotten about. They all tend to have the same types of people, only their names are different. There will always be the trolls, argument lovers, misinformers, guys with a shop manual for a brain, lurkers, and wimpy whiners. You need a thick skin to play on the enterwebs, don't take things so personal.

P1TBU11
07-25-2015, 10:38 PM
What's wrong with watching Dr. Phil?😳

Not a thing, I mean, if that's what you find therapeutic or entertaining.

Just saying that shit like tannerite works just as well for others.

I'd watch Dr Phil, like if he decided to fight Kimbo Slice or something.

TheStick
07-25-2015, 10:43 PM
This has been one of the funniest attempts at trolling I've seen. He might be a little light in the loafers.

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

TheStick
07-26-2015, 12:03 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/ool4r.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/ool4r)

Scoop315
07-26-2015, 02:44 AM

It was the new brand of KoolAid that did it.

Benito
07-26-2015, 04:11 AM
Is it the default font on users phones that make the screen shots of post from the other forum look like the text font is comic sans or is it the forum itself that defaults to that font??? That alone would detour me from going/joining there, I'm not going to lie, when I first got my jeep and joined forums I didn't continue to participate in any of them because I thought there website design was tacky/unprofessional. WAL has good format and styling of his website which makes the presentation of information enjoyable.

Shadow's_Jeep
07-26-2015, 04:59 AM

It would be a whole lot healthier around here , if you just leave and not come back.

Dean454
07-26-2015, 10:01 PM
155985whatever do you mean

Salton Sea Walker
07-27-2015, 12:10 AM
So then... it's NOT because too many people call their Jeep a "car" ??

StealthyDuc
07-27-2015, 02:43 AM
I can feel the love radiating through my monitor.

When will there be a "Welcome to Wayalife, our last troll was xx days ago, made by xxnamexx. Will you be next?" sign on the front page?

10frank9
07-27-2015, 03:04 AM
I can feel the love radiating through my monitor.

When will there be a "Welcome to Wayalife, our last troll was xx days ago, made by xxnamexx. Will you be next?" sign on the front page?

Not sure if this is sarcastic but we actually prefer to be troll free. Seems to be a mixture of envy and thin skin that makes some of these folks go off the deep end.

metalic
07-27-2015, 03:16 AM
These post are hilarious. I found jk forum 5 years ago and when Eddie started wayalife I signed up. I still check the old forum classifieds occasionally. I like the info that is available on wayalife and that no one is afraid to tell you if something is junk. We've all spent a ton of money on our jeeps and I'm sure if your like me you regret at least 1 purchase and wished you had been warned. My friends and fellow jeepers we wheel with talk worst to each other than some of this and the next minute we're there to help each other out. People need to toughen up.

StealthyDuc
07-27-2015, 03:30 AM
Not sure if this is sarcastic but we actually prefer to be troll free. Seems to be a mixture of envy and thin skin that makes some of these folks go off the deep end.

The sign would deter others from making fools of themselves.

.......or it might backfire.

wayoflife
10-09-2016, 05:58 PM
:cheesy: Just saw this one come in on our FB page from some guy named Mike Newton.

notnalc68
10-09-2016, 06:08 PM
Yep. Nothing to do, but follow your page and troll.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

WJCO
10-10-2016, 02:12 AM
I'm going to remove my 'Mike Newton' sticker.

wayoflife
10-10-2016, 03:50 AM
LOL - guess this Mike Newton from Fresno has a real hard on for me [emoji23]

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos (https://m.youtube.com/user/wayalife)
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs (http://wayalife.com/blog/index.php/2016/09/01/546/)

wayoflife
10-10-2016, 04:00 AM
Wow - guess he's really got a hard on for me. Too bad that I don't know who he is.

ob_tj
10-10-2016, 04:00 AM
LOL - guess this Mike Newton from Fresno has a real hard on for me [emoji23]

Pshh that's why I hate Fresno!

wayoflife
10-10-2016, 04:01 AM

LOL!! .......

highoctane
10-10-2016, 04:20 AM
He either blocked me or deleted his comments, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

WJCO
10-10-2016, 04:21 AM
Mike Newton, you're a douchebag. That's all there is to it. Since you clearly are a member here, why don't you come out here and tell us why so much butthurt over what Eddie and Cindy choose to do with their Jeeps. Or are you just a Google reading pansy without a clue about reality?

highoctane
10-10-2016, 04:24 AM
Hello Mike.

love2wheel
10-10-2016, 04:25 AM
People never cease to amaze me. I feel sorry for them. Gotta be tough being that pissed off all the time. Probably ran all of their friends off and have nothing else to do.

Sent from my LGL31L using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

wayoflife
10-10-2016, 04:26 AM
LOL!! It's this guy - ArmyofMike

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?29204-I-could-not-stand-much-more-of-it-and-decided-to-contribute-elsewhere

Tylersilverjku
10-10-2016, 04:26 AM
Eddie I'm sure you've come to realize some people have literally nothing better to do than sit there and be assholes all day. But hey what can you do!

wayoflife
10-10-2016, 04:27 AM
Eddie I'm sure you've come to realize some people have literally nothing better to do than sit there and be assholes all day. But hey what can you do! ]

Not sure what I did to piss in this guy's cheerios but, okay :crazyeyes:

WJCO
10-10-2016, 04:35 AM

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?29204-I-could-not-stand-much-more-of-it-and-decided-to-contribute-elsewhere

Just like the others....

OverlanderJK
10-10-2016, 04:40 AM
This guy went ape shit a year and a half ago and is still butt hurt? Holy fuck.

Just when I start to think this country hasn't grown all pussys, this guy proves that wrong.

Sharkey
10-10-2016, 05:18 AM
Hello Mike.

Wow.

Seriously though, is there anything else to do in fresNo other than troll the internet? What makes me laugh is these guys always act like they have all of the answers when they really haven't the slightest clue about what is really going on.

MR.Ty
10-10-2016, 10:02 AM

Must be back because his "elsewhere" failed miserably. He not longer has anyone to coddle him and give him participation trophies

rich67
10-10-2016, 12:09 PM
When you feel the need to go back into a forum you are unhappy with and tell people why you are unhappy and you are going elsewhere, your life obviously revolves around an Internet forum and you are a total toolbag. Maybe he wouldn't "beso fat" if he would emerge from behind his keyboard and get some sun.

RockyJk
10-10-2016, 12:14 PM

That's Cen-Cal people for ya [emoji23]

Mike_JK_Houston_711
10-10-2016, 12:44 PM
Seems like armymike is still trying to "prove his point" from 2 years ago...

wayoflife
10-10-2016, 01:56 PM
:cheesy: I spent the whole day out in the garage working on bead locks so I completely missed this guy's first email to me...

Sent: Sunday, October 9, 2016 10:16 AM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: Re: NEW WAYALIFE App & NEW Cooper 40" STT Pro Tires!

Take me off your mailing list immediately.
Armyofmike@gmail.com
~AoM

Going through my emails this morning, I came across this one...

Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 6:14 AM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: Re: Remove my email address

Remove my email address from your mailing list please. Do immediately.

"Do immediately" he says :cheesy:

thardy
10-10-2016, 02:03 PM
:cheesy: I spent the whole day out in the garage working on bead locks so I completely missed this guy's first email to me...

Guess he doesn't realize that he, himself, is in control of turning those emails off. Pesky FAQ's, ain't nobody got time time to read those!

highoctane
10-10-2016, 02:04 PM

This guy is so stupid! [emoji23]

WJCO
10-10-2016, 02:06 PM
Well now that we have his email address, I can think of lists of places that would love to have it !

Angry Aussie
10-10-2016, 02:20 PM
It's so funny people actually think we care if they stop contributing here. I forgot it was his contributions I used to build my jeep. Sadly he honestly thinks that if he left others would follow and wayalife would crumble without him. [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

What a loser.

Hey bro no one gives two shits about you or your butt hurt opinions. Piss off!

piginajeep
10-10-2016, 02:23 PM
Never heard of her...[emoji79]

ob_tj
10-10-2016, 02:47 PM
That's Cen-Cal people for ya [emoji23]

It really is! In the years that I have lived here I have really noticed to rude and extremely jealous people... can't wait to move up north!

jesse3638
10-10-2016, 09:31 PM
It really is! In the years that I have lived here I have really noticed to rude and extremely jealous people... can't wait to move up north!

Two weeks ago a co-worker of mine had the windows smashed out of the work truck he was using so they could steel his overnight bag, work radio, and his brief case. WTF is wrong with people. All in all the windows cost more that everything else they got away with.

Scoop315
10-10-2016, 10:02 PM

Don't make him get the Federal Trade Commission after ya!