I could not stand much more of it, and decided to contribute elsewhere

ArmyofMike

Mikemikemikemike looks like like the numbers are going up to me :idontknow: View attachment 155810

Think how many of those are members who have left the unhealthy environment, you all don't ban members to pad your #'s. Think about it...

Click on new posts since last visit and you will see maybe 15-30, and that is after not checking in for weeks....does that sound like 20,000 active members?

Ha, even the bottom of the forum home page says 3219 "active" members. Nothing to complain about, but that's 16% active....that's a LOT who are checked out....

Last edited:

Slavens

Caught the Bug
...and it took 4 posts and about 10min for my point to be proven. I said nothing Ill, hostile, belittling or derogatory and these are the responses... For those still wondering why members are leaving, look no further. Evidence is here...and I'd bet there is more to come. Ask yourself, does this happen as much on any other forum you view?

It gets old. Faster for some, but eventually for all...well, except for those who are doing it.

God Bless.
Mike

have you been on other forums? If so the answer is YES all forums have banter that's why there are so many forums out there so people can find their crowd. For me personally I like my forums full of knowledge, great people to wheel and party with that speak their mind and call bullshit when they see it so WAL is for me!!

so probably better you left anyways because from the looks of it this isn't your crowd.

What does get old is that certain members like you don't get enough attention and have to announce that they are leaving as if anyone is going to beg or even ask someone to stay. Have you seen that? I haven't and why should they? I WANT to be here so I am if you DON'T then later .. that easy.

Scrambler

The only people I see causing drama, stirring the pot, and bringing all the negativity is the guys from this other forum. You've beat the dead horse enough. If you got your feelings hurt and moved over to the other forum, then stay there. No reason to keep coming back over here. I'd rather see the build threads, advice threads, etc. than see this crap popping up in the what's new section. Think about all the time that you've wasted posting on Wayalife, that you could have spent filling your new forum that you have moved to with useful information. That is what the new forum was created for, correct?

Now on to more important things, you Georgia folks ready to go drink a beer tonight? My wife and I are looking forward to meeting some new friends in the Jeep world at our favorite restaurant. 👍🏻

dillard09

IMG_7779.jpg

He is sensitive! That's why he is leaving... but keeps coming back to say he is leaving along with the 3 others!

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
...and it took 4 posts and about 10min for my point to be proven. I said nothing Ill, hostile, belittling or derogatory and these are the responses... For those still wondering why members are leaving, look no further. Evidence is here...and I'd bet there is more to come. Ask yourself, does this happen as much on any other forum you view?

It gets old. Faster for some, but eventually for all...well, except for those who are doing it.

God Bless.
Mike

You post your reasons for leaving, then get upset when people say "Just leave and don't tell us your reasons"?

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
So was I.

Thank you for proving my point Mike.

Have a nice day.

There ya go. Coexist without sniping at each other. The Internet is a big place, and there's no reason why people can't go to the jeep forum of their closing without complaining about another.

I wish the other forum and their members luck in what they're doing.

OJK12

Why would you even start this thread? So your not happy here? That's ok, go somewhere else and don't log back into this one no need to brag about leaving and then come back to tell us why you left and how much higher and mightier your new forum and its members are! Actually why don't you come talk to us in a year from now and let us know how the 'no drama, no banning, and no problematic members' are going for you cause I remember when Eddie first opened Wayalife we didn't have any of those problems either. As the forum grows you start to get members who thrive on causing problems and then you guys will have to start another forum. Hummm, maybe there's an answer in that statement waiting to come out.

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Funny that Army of Michelle listened to HIS supreme leader Leroy. Guess Leroy says jump and Michelle asks how high? LOL. Classic, you just can't make this stuff up. :bleh:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I think "active member" depends on the definition. Not everyone joins and contributes for life. Some sell their 4x4's and join skateboarding forums, some get bored and move on, some pass on to a place where axles never break, some just don't contribute anymore (who knows why), and finally some don't like it here and go elsewhere without requiring a "kiss my ass" farwell. It's no big deal. It's simple. You didn't like it here so find some place you do like.:yup:

Funny that Army of Michelle listened to HIS supreme leader Leroy. Guess Leroy says jump and Michelle asks how high? LOL. Classic, you just can't make this stuff up. :bleh:
Guess he didnt impress ridge as much as he hoped with his pointless trolling.

JAGS

Hooked
Lol.My point is still being proven...

What "point" is that exactly. Pardon me for having a life, but I'm just getting home from being gone all morning with family responsibilities.

So please fill me in. You posted that.....

Howdy All,

For those still wondering why many longtime WAL members left, or became inactive; the answers may be right in front of your eyes...if you can't see it, then it hasn't gotten to you yet, or, perhaps you are the one doing it. I don't feel as a whole that there were/are hard feelings from those who left, although it does appear some friendships have been strained...

I am a noobie to this forum, and although I do believe there are great members here, great info and Eddie/Cindy's videos are outstanding, I could not stand much more of it, and decided to contribute elsewhere.

Mike

^^^pretty much sounds like a cry for attention? But I certainly can find no "point" being made.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol.My point is still being proven...

And you continue to prove ours. You're so self-righteous in your ability to point out the specks in our eyes and yet are completely oblivious of the logs in your own.

You've overstayed your welcome here on my forum and now I am asking you nicely and politely to leave.

Top Bottom