PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a big dick for my new Jeep

bmfntoy
01-19-2016, 04:18 AM
looking to buy a 4 door JKUR, up to $30k to spend for the right rig...... more built the better (but still be streetable);)

I'm in the Sacramento area but willing to travel or have shipped to me. Please let me know what is out there!

thanks
Jeff

CRAZYCASEY
01-19-2016, 04:27 AM
Selling mine, see for sale thread. Dana 60s atlas 4speed

TennJK
01-19-2016, 04:41 AM
Welcome to Wayalife.

ShinDiggity
01-19-2016, 04:56 AM
Sent you a message. 183172

bmfntoy
01-19-2016, 05:13 AM
Welcome to Wayalife.

Thank you!

bmfntoy
01-19-2016, 05:18 AM
Sent you a message.

Pm returned

bmfntoy
01-30-2016, 05:45 PM
bought one, thanks!

ScoobyCarolanNC
01-30-2016, 05:59 PM
Well, let's see it?

Jake Wilson
01-31-2016, 06:35 PM
Yea man, you can't say "bought one" on a Jeep thread and not post pics!

geberhard
02-01-2016, 09:39 PM
Jeff when is she arriving ;)

bmfntoy
02-11-2016, 05:09 AM
Sorry for not posting sooner but here she is....

BamBamDeer
02-11-2016, 05:15 AM
Nice! Now you are ready to play...

jk12blk
02-12-2016, 09:43 PM
Sorry for not posting sooner but here she is.... looks great, Eagle! Let's meet at the EDH saloon and fire down a few racer 5's. Operation celebration! :beer:

geberhard
02-16-2016, 06:25 PM
Jeff, sweet score and just in time for Valentine's :) How is she and most importantly, wife approved?

bmfntoy
02-17-2016, 06:00 AM
Jeff, sweet score and just in time for Valentine's :) How is she and most importantly, wife approved?

had some snags with shipping, still hasn't even been picked up by the transporter>:(

RCSRubi
02-17-2016, 12:23 PM
Looks great! Starting to wish I had gone with white when I bought mine.

geberhard
02-22-2016, 08:20 PM
Jeff hang in there, transporters are kind alike that, they give a ballpark, but pretty much they wait until they have a full load. Killer looping Jeep, same thoughs as RCSRUBI can not go wrong with a white JK!

bmfntoy
02-23-2016, 04:31 AM
Jeff hang in there, transporters are kind alike that, they give a ballpark, but pretty much they wait until they have a full load. Killer looping Jeep, same thoughs as RCSRUBI can not go wrong with a white JK!

got picked up by transport yesterday (sunday) morning....should be here by Thursday! :rock:

WJCO
02-25-2016, 06:33 PM
Finally arrived!!

Cool. Congrats.

BamBamDeer
02-25-2016, 06:35 PM
Sharp Rig!

Kpalas
02-25-2016, 07:00 PM
Congrats! I'm in Elk Grove, with a white JKU also. [emoji16]

bmfntoy
02-25-2016, 11:03 PM
thanks guys, stoked to finally have it! Have not seen any white ones locally so far, that will probably change now that I have one haha!

Clifford33
02-25-2016, 11:37 PM
Finally arrived!!

Wow man that's sick nice rig! Everything is already done ready for trails. That's funny I have the same Jetta is it a vr6?

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 01:15 AM
Wow man that's sick nice rig! Everything is already done ready for trails. That's funny I have the same Jetta is it a vr6?

1.8t w/ 5 spd....and apparently we like white vehicles lol

jk12blk
02-26-2016, 05:06 AM
It even came with a big cock! Let me explain. :cheesy: So...a few of us locals all have JKs and we were all kidding recently once Eagle received his jeep we should start a new club. Lots of names were tossed around including "The Rubicon Big Cocks" and "The Rubicon Ballcocks" and some others which I will not mention. Of course one of our friends had to make a decal magnet of a big cock as a practical joke and place it on Eagle's door. This happened today and we all got a great laugh. Looks great! So...please say hello if you see us on the trail with our decals! :cheesy:

TrainWreck618
02-26-2016, 05:13 AM
It even came with a big cock! Let me explain. :cheesy: So...a few of us locals all have JKs and we were all kidding recently once Eagle received his jeep we should start a new club. Lots of names were tossed around including "The Rubicon Big Cocks" and "The Rubicon Ballcocks" and some others which I will not mention. Of course one of our friends had to make a decal magnet of a big cock as a practical joke and place it on Eagle's door. This happened today and we all got a great laugh. Looks great! So...please say hello if you see us on the trail with our decals! :cheesy:

WOAH!!! I wouldn't.. Wow.. Yeah, don't move that

WJCO
02-26-2016, 05:25 AM
Chick magnet, huh?

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 05:33 AM
That is what I came out to this morning...definitely caught me off gaurd! :eek:

It is now proudly adorning my fridge:brows: lol

jk12blk
02-26-2016, 05:54 AM
That is what I came out to this morning...definitely caught me off gaurd! :eek:

It is now proudly adorning my fridge:brows: lol Perfect spot. The wifey must be so happy! :Lol:

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 06:04 AM
Perfect spot. The wifey must be so happy! :Lol:

she is actually the one that put it there! :cheesy:

Sharkey
02-26-2016, 06:55 AM

Who is Eagle?

MTG
02-26-2016, 01:02 PM
Were there two dick stickers on the jeep? :idontknow:

10frank9
02-26-2016, 01:16 PM
Who is Eagle?

I don't know either but I be he's a dick!

OverlanderJK
02-26-2016, 02:26 PM
I remember when I was 12 years old.

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 04:00 PM
I'm "Eagle" or "Eagz" which is short for "Bald Eagle"...I have a shaved head and it is a nickname ......the dick magnet was just a goof:thumb:

chandall
02-26-2016, 04:26 PM
I remember when I was 12 years old.

Probably the last time you had fun. Sorry to hear

WJCO
02-26-2016, 04:52 PM

Welcome to WAL.

Sharkey
02-26-2016, 05:00 PM
I'm "Eagle" or "Eagz" which is short for "Bald Eagle"...I have a shaved head and it is a nickname ......the dick magnet was just a goof:thumb:

Welcome to Wayalife Eagle. I get that the dick magnet was just a goof...it's the more permanent "dick" sticker above the wrangler sticker that I am curious about.

wayoflife
02-26-2016, 05:08 PM

Ummm, welcome to WAYALIFE. I see you've been on here since January of 2015. Glad to see you getting right in and posting up on the forum :thinking:

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 05:17 PM
Welcome to Wayalife Eagle. I get that the dick magnet was just a goof...it's the more permanent "dick" sticker above the wrangler sticker that I am curious about.

The JKO sticker came on the Jeep, I will be removing it....not because of this forum mind you, but just because I don't want to advertise ANY forum;)

piginajeep
02-26-2016, 05:25 PM
The JKO sticker came on the Jeep, I will be removing it....not because of this forum mind you, but just because I don't want to advertise ANY forum;)

You're cool

chandall
02-26-2016, 05:31 PM
Ummm, welcome to WAYALIFE. I see you've been on here since January of 2015. Glad to see you getting right in and posting up on the forum :thinking:

Lol, guess that was my first post :)

Just call me the dick bandit. Maybe one day you guys will go out to your jeeps and find one on your door :)

Sharkey
02-26-2016, 05:31 PM

Run any sticker you want, or don't run any stickers at all. It doesn't matter to me. I just don't want to have to look at JKO stickers on this forum so if you decide to keep the stickers, do us all a favor and don't post up pictures of your Jeep.

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 05:35 PM
You're cool

WTF is that supposed to mean? Is there a purpose for your smartass reply?

WJCO
02-26-2016, 05:36 PM

Just call me the dick bandit. Maybe one day you guys will go out to your jeeps and find one on your door :)

Maybe one day you'll go over to the 'Wave' section of the forum and tell us who you are.

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 05:37 PM
Run any sticker you want, or don't run any stickers at all. It doesn't matter to me. I just don't want to have to look at JKO stickers on this forum so if you decide to keep the stickers, do us all a favor and don't po4st up pictures of your Jeep.

Thanks for giving me permission to run any sticker I want on MY jeep....:thumb:

wayoflife
02-26-2016, 05:40 PM

Just call me the dick bandit.

Maybe I've got this all wrong but, "bandit" as in, a robber or thief who takes things from guys... you take dicks from guys? :idontknow:

Maybe one day you guys will go out to your jeeps and find one on your door :)

So you're a giver too :cheesy:

chandall
02-26-2016, 05:41 PM
Maybe one day you'll go over to the 'Wave' section of the forum and tell us who you are.

Sounds good

Sharkey
02-26-2016, 05:44 PM
Thanks for giving me permission to run any sticker I want on MY jeep....:thumb:

Ha! You are a live one aren't you. Perhaps you should change the "bigmuthafukintoy" name to "bigmuthafukintoywithbatteries".

Let me make myself a little more clear so there is no confusion. I don't give two shits what you put on your Jeep. But if you post up more pictures of the JKO sticker, I will take them down. I have no interest in seeing that shit on this forum.

piginajeep
02-26-2016, 05:48 PM

So you go around using forums for FREE but don't have the courtesy to show them any support.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Ddays
02-26-2016, 05:48 PM

:thinking: Because putting a big dick sticker on someone's Jeep is somehow cool? Yeah, that'd be really funny if someone's kid came out to the Jeep and saw that?:grayno:

Maybe you boys should just keep your dicks to yourselves....

Edit: I'm smelling trolls....

WJCO
02-26-2016, 05:52 PM
:thinking: Because putting a big dick sticker on someone's Jeep is somehow cool? Yeah, that'd be really funny if someone's kid came out to the Jeep and saw that?:grayno:

Maybe you boys should just keep your dicks to yourselves....

Edit: I'm smelling trolls....

I agree. This whole thread is suspicious.

notnalc68
02-26-2016, 05:54 PM
Your dick needs fix-a-flat

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 05:56 PM
So you go around using forums for FREE but don't have the courtesy to show them any support.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

They are "free" forums aren't they? (Don't cost to join)

chandall
02-26-2016, 05:57 PM
I agree. This whole thread is suspicious.

Lol. No conspiracy here. Just put a big floppy cock on a buddy's new jeep.

Ddays
They are "free" forums aren't they? (Don't cost to join)

Maybe you can stick one of those magnets on your forehead dumbass.

bmfntoy
Ha! You are a live one aren't you. Perhaps you should change the "bigmuthafukintoy" name to "bigmuthafukintoywithbatteries".

Let me make myself a little more clear so there is no confusion. I don't give two shits what you put on your Jeep. But if you post up more pictures of the JKO sticker, I will take them down. I have no interest in seeing that shit on this forum.

I'm a live one because I replied to your comment?!?

guess you didn't stalk me very well off the other forums....the name doesn't stand to "bigmuthafukintoy"......it stands for "BADmuthafukintoy" from way back in the day when I had a Toyota......

and I'll make myself perfectly clear.... I don't give two shits about your opinion on MY jeep......I've heard stories about this forum, so glad to see they are true!:doh:

Ddays
02-26-2016, 06:00 PM

guess you didn't stalk me very well off the other forums....the name doesn't stand to "bigmuthafukintoy"......it stands for "BADmuthafukintoy" from way back in the day when I had a Toyota......

and I'll make myself perfectly clear.... I don't give two shits about your opinion on MY jeep......I've heard stories about this forum, so glad to see they are true!:doh:

You're a funny bunch of trolls The stickers you assholes have on your Jeeps are very fitting.

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 06:01 PM
Maybe you can stick one of those magnets on your forehead dumbass.

how about I slap you upside the head with it?....dick head

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 06:03 PM
You're a funny bunch of trolls The stickers you assholes have on your Jeeps are very fitting.

again, came with the jeep and will be removed....not that it is any of your business

Ddays
02-26-2016, 06:06 PM
again, came with the jeep and will be removed....not that it is any of your business

Don't get it do ya? You made it our business by posting up all the "look at my dick magnet aren't we funny messages"....either way I think your
thread has failed miserably.

Sharkey
02-26-2016, 06:06 PM

I've got better things to do then go search you out on the interwebs. The screen name seemed to fit the sticker choices quite well.

And yet you still signed up. Bye bye troll. Go back to where you come from. You aren't even intelligent enough to recognize that I have twice told you I don't care what you do to YOUR Jeep. What I do care about is you posting pictures of YOUR Jeep with JKO stickers on THIS forum.

It's amazing how easy it is to figure out what someone's true intentions are. If you just needed a place to swap dick pics (stickers or real) with your buddies, stick to Snapchat. You clearly have no intention of being a contribution member of this forum.

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 06:10 PM
Don't get it do ya? You made it our business by posting up all the "look at my dick magnet aren't we funny messages"....either way I think your
thread has failed miserably.

kind of like your life huh?

Ddays
02-26-2016, 06:12 PM
how about I slap you upside the head with it?....dick head

:yawn37: ........ bye bye keyboard warrior

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 06:12 PM
I've got better things to do then go search you out on the interwebs. The screen name seemed to fit the sticker choices quite well.

And yet you still signed up. Bye bye troll. Go back to where you come from. You aren't even intelligent enough to recognize that I have twice told you I don't care what you do to YOUR Jeep. What I do care about is you posting pictures of YOUR Jeep with JKO stickers on THIS forum.

It's amazing how easy it is to figure out what someone's true intentions are. If you just needed a place to swap dick pics (stickers or real) with your buddies, stick to Snapchat. You clearly have no intention of being a contribution member of this forum.

I'm not the one that started talking shit, but I'm also not going to back down from a group of inter web bullies

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 06:13 PM
:yawn37: ........ bye bye keyboard warrior

going somewhere?.....or are you threatening to ban me because I stand up for myself unlike most of the sheeple on here?

MTG
02-26-2016, 06:14 PM

I'm confused...surely someone that goes by the moniker "bad mutha fucking" toyota must subscribe to the "built not bought" mantra. Thus, I have to ask is it really YOUR jeep if you bought it already built? :idontknow:

Sharkey
02-26-2016, 06:15 PM
Yes, bullies, because you were politely advised not to post up pictures in the future of your Jeep with stickers from a forum that makes overt threats to the members, moderators, and owners of this forum. That's right, you have us pegged.:thumb:

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 06:18 PM
I'm confused...surely someone that goes by the moniker "bad mutha fucking" toyota must subscribe to the "built not bought" mantra. Thus, I have to ask is it really YOUR jeep if you bought it already built? :idontknow:

I'm at a point where I no longer have the drive to build from scratch (and spend thousands of dollars more than buying already built) so I took the easy way out and bought one setup like I wanted

Napalm
02-26-2016, 06:19 PM
This thread is great lunch hour entertainment. Thanks! :)

piginajeep
02-26-2016, 06:21 PM
going somewhere?.....or are you threatening to ban me because I stand up for myself unlike most of the sheeple on here?

There we go, the reason you are here...

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 06:23 PM
There we go, the reason you are here...

???.......the reason I came here was to help look for a JK (hence the wanted ad)......I was done with this thread after I bought my jeep.....then people asked for pics.....so I posted some, unknowingly that their was a problem between jko and here.....the rest was not brought on by me

Ddays
02-26-2016, 06:27 PM
:cheesy:

Just read the title change for this thread...thank you to whoever did that :cheesy:

Ddays
02-26-2016, 06:27 PM
???.......the reason I came here was to help look for a JK (hence the wanted ad)......I was done with this thread after I bought my jeep.....then people asked for pics.....so I posted some, unknowingly that their was a problem between I'll and here.....the rest was not brought on by me

Are you having a seizure?

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 06:30 PM
:cheesy:

Just read the title change for this thread...thank you to whoever did that :cheesy:

that is pretty funny.....kind of like your face :icon_crazy:

Ddays
02-26-2016, 06:36 PM
that is pretty funny.....kind of like your face :icon_crazy:

:cheesy: Still better than bragging about having a big dick on my Jeep! "Haha Me and my buddies have dicks on our Jeeps! Aren't we cool?" :cheesy:
What a bonehead! (see what I did there?)

wayoflife
02-26-2016, 06:37 PM
I've heard stories about this forum, so glad to see they are true!:doh:

:cheesy: Well that was original.

So cool, now that you've confirmed what you've heard and that you're so glad about it, maybe you should do yourself a favor and go back to where you came from. Just a thought.

Red Knight15
02-26-2016, 06:39 PM

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 06:40 PM
:cheesy: Still better than bragging about having a big dick on my Jeep! "Haha Me and my buddies have dicks on our Jeeps! Aren't we cool?" :cheesy:
What a bonehead! (see what I did there?)

I'm not the one that posted those pics or bragged about it....I only posted the one of it on my fridge.....dick head (see what I did there?)

Ddays
02-26-2016, 06:46 PM
I'm not the one that posted those pics or bragged about it....I only posted the one of it on my fridge.....dick head (see what I did there?)

I lost track of you dicks - you all sound alike...
It's been fun. Time to get some work done. Enjoy your dickhead status.....

mudmobeeler
02-26-2016, 07:46 PM
I've heard stories about this forum, so glad to see they are true!:doh:

Yes, the stories are true. The true stories are that douchebags like you come here to troll and start shit.

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 07:53 PM
Yes, the stories are true. The true stories are that douchebags like you come here to troll and start shit.

Where did I start the shit?!?....your reading comprehension must suck

JAGS
02-26-2016, 08:04 PM

You're a loser. Let me guess, you like the videos too. You trolls are all the same.

If you "heard" than why are you here. Not only that, but you post this bullshit thinking this is your personal Facebook. Get lost.

???.......the reason I came here was to help look for a JK (hence the wanted ad)......I was done with this thread after I bought my jeep.....then people asked for pics.....so I posted some, unknowingly that their was a problem between jko and here.....the rest was not brought on by me

Forgive me. The videos and to use this site as your Facebook AND your personal Craigslist.

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 08:12 PM
So you have never heard something negative about something and still given it a chance to base your opinion on your own personal experience instead of basing it off other peoples opinions?!? :idontknow:

OverlanderJK
02-26-2016, 08:23 PM

You can go ahead and fuck right off. Thanks.

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 08:24 PM
You can go ahead and fuck right off. Thanks.

Right back atya buddy!

OverlanderJK
02-26-2016, 08:25 PM
Right back atya buddy!

Why exactly are you here?

piginajeep
02-26-2016, 08:28 PM
Why exactly are you here?

He wants banned so he can be cool.

WJCO
02-26-2016, 08:28 PM

mudmobeeler
02-26-2016, 08:36 PM
Where did I start the shit?!?....your reading comprehension must suck

Yep. It's right up there with your dumbass.

piginajeep
02-26-2016, 08:39 PM

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 09:11 PM
To all you Eddie and Wayalife nut swingers, I appreciate the warm welcome....peace out!190183

(Drops Mic and leaves room)

WJCO
02-26-2016, 09:17 PM

Your little green 'online' indicator is still on. Have you left the room? :idontknow: I'm confused........

dwvninety
02-26-2016, 09:19 PM
I'm a live one because the name doesn't stand to "bigmuthafukintoy"......it stands for "BADmuthafukintoy" from way back in the day......

Slavens
02-26-2016, 09:19 PM
To all you Eddie and Wayalife nut swingers, I appreciate the warm welcome....peace out!190183

Your such badasses any chance you can let a pussy like me know where your located? Just wondering ... I like to travel :)

dwvninety
02-26-2016, 09:54 PM
To all you Eddie and Wayalife, I appreciate the warm welcome...

Aww....thanks for sharing your family photo....are you the one on the right?

JAGS
02-26-2016, 10:19 PM

You drop mics like you drop soap, so you can bend over and take one of those stickers right up your troll ass.

You are sooooo not original. Welcome to Wayalife, now GTFO.

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 11:00 PM

You shouldn't have pulled out your collection just to make a meme for me, but it was sweet of you to do

cozdude
02-26-2016, 11:02 PM
You shouldn't have pulled out your collection just to make a meme for me, but it was sweet of you to do

Thought you left?

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 11:03 PM
Your such badasses any chance you can let a pussy like me know where your located? Just wondering ... I like to travel :)

Slavens
02-26-2016, 11:05 PM

Naw man just thought we could be wheeling buddies ... I mean you wheel right? I tried it once. So how about it?

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 11:05 PM
Thought you left?

Too entertaining....

WJCO
02-26-2016, 11:09 PM
....peace out!

Drops Mic then comes back.............

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 11:11 PM
Naw man just thought we could be wheeling buddies ... I mean you wheel right? I tried it once. So how about it?

Sure, come visit me at 1875 eatabowlofdicks Dr...always looking for people to wheel with...

Slavens
02-26-2016, 11:12 PM
Sure, come visit me at 1875 eatabowlofdicks Dr...always looking for people to wheel with...

Actually Jeff I know lots of people you know.

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 11:14 PM
Drops Mic then comes back.............
C190198

See reply above you....you guys keep replying and inviting me back so I thought I would oblige

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 11:16 PM
Actually Jeff I know lots of people you know.

Cool, then you know how to reach me....what's your name so we are on the same page?

Slavens
02-26-2016, 11:19 PM
It's my screen name not hard to figure out. I wasn't always a Jeep guy but the tough guy antics and shit talking of the Toyota community completely turned me off. Sure I have some friends still with the Rockbrawlers and other yota groups and they are good dudes but shit like this and the rest of your boys at pirate live for this drama. I'm in Apple Valley often my jeep sticks out because there's no primer on it so throw me the one finger wave when you seem me :)

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 11:23 PM
It's my screen name not hard to figure out. I wasn't always a Jeep guy but the tough guy antics and shit talking of the Toyota community completely turned me off. Sure I have some friends still with the Rockbrawlers and other yota groups and they are good dudes but shit like this and the rest of your boys at pirate live for this drama. I'm in Apple Valley often my jeep sticks out because there's no primer on it so throw me the one finger wave when you seem me :)

I didn't start the drama, if you read the thread......but I also, didn't stop it......

I'll.be coming down to the hammers in a couple months with the buggy, will be sure to wave

Sharkey
02-26-2016, 11:24 PM
Buggy? Pirate? I'm shocked!

MedixJK
02-26-2016, 11:28 PM
my jeep sticks out because there's no primer now thats fuckin funny right there...

Slavens
02-26-2016, 11:28 PM
Buggy? Pirate? I'm shocked!

Right? Probably rolls with those groups 30 deep drinking beer leaving all their beer cans and broken parts all over the trails then f bombs Jeep guys all over the Internet saying how we are the worst of the wheeling community. ....

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 11:30 PM
Right? Probably rolls with those groups 30 deep drinking beer leaving all their beer cans and broken parts all over the trails then f bombs Jeep guys all over the Internet saying how we are the worst of the wheeling community. ....

If you know me, then you know that's not true:naw:

And I actually wheel with a group of jeeps from Socal every year when they come to Rubicon or Fordyce

Slavens
02-26-2016, 11:34 PM
If you know me, then you know that's not true:naw:

I don't "know" you. For that I won't say it's you but you can't tell me it doesn't happen and we both know who's doing it most of the time.

Point is don't judge and bad mouth our group or make lame ass MEMEs about us as the guys in here are some of the most helpful and land concise wheelers I've been a part of. Thanks to Eddie and a lot of the experienced guys in here most times after we wheel the trail is cleaner then when we went in.

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 11:40 PM
I don't "know" you. For that I won't say it's you but you can't tell me it doesn't happen and we both know who's doing it most of the time.

Point is don't judge and bad mouth our group or make lame ass MEMEs about us as the guys in here are some of the most helpful and land concise wheelers I've been a part of. Thanks to Eddie and a lot of the experienced guys in here most times after we wheel the trail is cleaner then when we went in.

You're right, it does happen but it isn't me or the group I wheel with....I, like you, take out more than I take into the trail.....don't lump all "buggy" guys into the same group either....:thumb:

bmfntoy
02-26-2016, 11:41 PM
Oh, and I really do have a JK now so, I guess I am part of the jeep crowd now too

Desert Crawler
02-27-2016, 12:25 AM
You know when you see a jeep on the trail with a big dick on it, there isn't one in it. That screams compensation more then a new vette, or a diesel 4x4 truck with a 14" lift running 33's.

mudmobeeler
02-27-2016, 12:28 AM

Man, you all love the cock so much you even moved to a house on a street with the name of eatabowlofdicks drive? I am impressed. That's dedication.

Ddays
02-27-2016, 12:30 AM
Oh, and I really do have a JK now so, I guess I am part of the jeep crowd now too

Don't think anyone wants you :idontknow:

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 12:31 AM
You know when you see a jeep on the trail with a big dick on it, there isn't one in it. That screams compensation more then a new vette, or a diesel 4x4 truck with a 14" lift running 33's.

Really?!?....you are going to start talking out of your ass when this was basically difussed :doh:......you are a dip shit.....a friend tagged my jeep with the "dick"....no one is compensating for anything, and it's not staying on the jeep....catch a clue and exit stage left

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 12:33 AM
Man, you all love the cock so much you even moved to a house on a street with the name of eatabowlofdicks drive? I am impressed. That's dedication.

You should recognize the address, it's your moms house

mudmobeeler
02-27-2016, 12:35 AM
You should recognize the address, it's your moms house

Yeah, she bought it from your mom.

What are we in fuckin grade school?

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 12:36 AM
Yeah, she bought it from your mom.

What are we in fuckin grade school?

Yea, cause your comment wasn't childish.....pot meet kettle

mudmobeeler
02-27-2016, 12:36 AM
Yea, cause your comment wasn't childish.....pot meet kettle

Just acting like you.

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 12:39 AM
Just acting like you.

And that makes it different? All my replies have been in response to the stupid shit others are saying so by that standard I am just being like them.....:thumb:

Desert Crawler
02-27-2016, 12:44 AM
Really?!?....you are going to start talking out of your ass when this was basically difussed :doh:......you are a dip shit.....a friend tagged my jeep with the "dick"....no one is compensating for anything, and it's not staying on the jeep....catch a clue and exit stage left
Was this basically diffused? That is what you meant right? I'm not sure what difussed is. It actually started with you and your buddies making a club where you proudly admit that your a bunch of cocks. I have no problem with this. It just makes it easier to avoid defensive little name callers like you on the trail.

mudmobeeler
02-27-2016, 12:45 AM
And that makes it different? All my replies have been in response to the stupid shit others are saying so by that standard I am just being like them.....:thumb:

No your a douche. Go back to that buttPirate site.

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 12:48 AM
Was this basically diffused? That is what you meant right? I'm not sure what difussed is. It actually started with you and your buddies making a club where you proudly admit that your a bunch of cocks. I have no problem with this. It just makes it easier to avoid defensive little name callers like you on the trail.

Ever heard of a JOKE?!?....A buddy tagged my jeep and took a pic and then made a joke post about it.....get over it and yourself....sorry, for my mis-spelled word grammar nazi....sometimes hard to type on my phone with my big fingers

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 12:49 AM
No your a douche. Go back to that buttPirate site.

You are so clever.....dumbfuck

mudmobeeler
02-27-2016, 12:51 AM
You are so clever.....dumbfuck

No I'm not. Ya douche.

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 12:53 AM
No I'm not. Ya douche.

You're right, you're not clever...sorry for the mistake, I whole heartedly agree with you....

10frank9
02-27-2016, 12:59 AM

Look at that! You're still here...

Clifford33
02-27-2016, 01:08 AM
Maybe I've got this all wrong but, "bandit" as in, a robber or thief who takes things from guys... you take dicks from guys? :idontknow:

So you're a giver too :cheesy:

Ahaha Eddie that was a good one ahah.

Hot94Z28
02-27-2016, 01:27 AM
I seen this article and wondered if the OP is still with us?

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 01:42 AM
I seen this article and wondered if the OP is still with us?

LMAO!:clap2:

WJCO
02-27-2016, 01:44 AM

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 01:58 AM
The infamous Dick magnet from this thread is for sale

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?33807-Looking-for-a-big-dick-for-my-new-Jeep

1 Miiillliiiooonnn dollars....will ship on your dime!

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 01:58 AM

Youre in luck!!

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34942-For-sale&p=660844#post660844

Rome
02-27-2016, 02:04 AM

Where u at mother fucker.

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 02:09 AM
Where u at mother fucker.

Lol........

Ddays
02-27-2016, 02:10 AM
Seriously bud, you don't have anything else better to do than continue to poke everyone here? 138 posts later why don't you just stop?

TrainWreck618
02-27-2016, 02:11 AM
Really dude..

Ddays
02-27-2016, 02:13 AM

swampdog
02-27-2016, 02:16 AM
Get fucked man. I never understood the logic of stirring the pot for a reaction. Find something positive to insert your time in. If this isn't it, move on.

Rome
02-27-2016, 02:18 AM
Man.
Shipping only a dime.
I'll open the bid at.... Let's see.....

notnalc68
02-27-2016, 02:21 AM
Get fucked man. I never understood the logic of stirring the pot for a reaction. Find something positive to insert your time in. If this isn't it, move on.

Rereh!!!!!!190234

Rome
02-27-2016, 02:21 AM
FUCK OFF
And I'll throw Ina
FUCK OFF Troll

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 02:56 AM
You guys are making my night, my week, my year.....thanks!:thumb:

tlancaster
02-27-2016, 03:00 AM
This could be my favorite thread on this site ever. Good for business I guess.

tlancaster
02-27-2016, 03:01 AM
Love the iPhone app.. Cold there be any more adds... lol

WJCO
02-27-2016, 03:02 AM

Welcome back from 2014! Great first post! :thumb:

dwvninety
02-27-2016, 03:19 AM

Ya I know, I had a hard time getting convincing your sister/mother to give it up for a few minutes so that I could take a pic for a meme.

Trail JK
02-27-2016, 03:23 AM

I know, right where your wife said to put it. Hope it wasn't near her bucket list.

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 03:24 AM
Ya I know, I had a hard time getting convincing your sister/mother to give it up for a few minutes so that I could take a pic for a meme.

That's all you bro, nothing to do with my sister/mom/wife etc etc....all you my friend, just own it and be proud....no judgements here!:dont_tell:

dwvninety
02-27-2016, 03:25 AM
You guys are making my night, my week, my year....

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 03:26 AM
I know, right where your wife said to put it. Hope it wasn't near her bucket list.

???....what are you trying to say?....put the doobie down

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 03:27 AM

You sure are!...you should be proud of yourself and so should your mom!

dwvninety
02-27-2016, 03:29 AM
You sure are!...you should be proud of yourself and so should your mom!

Ya I think your mom is heating me up a hot pocket right now. I'll tell her you said hi.

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 03:30 AM
Ya I think your mom is heating me up a hot pocket right now. I'll tell her you said hi.

Well your mom is eating MY hot pocket (dick) and she is loving it

dwvninety
02-27-2016, 03:33 AM
Well your mom is eating MY hot pocket (dick) and she is loving it

By the looks of it, it looks like your eating yourself out...

dwvninety
02-27-2016, 03:35 AM
???....what are you trying to say?....put the doobie down

Ddays
02-27-2016, 03:38 AM
:pop2:......

Sharkey
02-27-2016, 03:38 AM
Oh joy, more badass NorCal buggy guys.

TXlineguy
02-27-2016, 03:45 AM
Now I don't have a dog in this fight. And honestly I have never gotten in the middle of one of these "types of post" And to be quite honest Sir you should feel a little ashamed of yourself... At the end of the day what it comes down to is when in someone else's house be respectful we all go to our buddies house and grab a beer out of the fridge without asking but the first time you go over to a new buddies house you ask you show a little bit a respect have common courtesy right? I think you and I both know and can agree that your very first post was pretty fucking dumb and I doubt you're really that ignorant to that fact.

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 03:47 AM
By the looks of it, it looks like your eating yourself out...

Gross dude...don't need pics of you doing that shit...what is wrong wirh you?!?

wayoflife
02-27-2016, 03:47 AM

Welcome to WAYALIFE, glad it only took you a full 2 years to make your very first post here. :crazyeyes:

Thank you for choosing to use our free app. In a free country like America, it's always nice to see guys choosing to use it in spite of their disdain for it :thumb:

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 03:48 AM
Now I don't have a dog in this fight. And honestly I have never gotten in the middle of one of these "types of post" And to be quite honest Sir you should feel a little ashamed of yourself... At the end of the day what it comes down to is when in someone else's house be respectful we all go to our buddies house and grab a beer out of the fridge without asking but the first time you go over to a new buddies house you ask you show a little bit a respect have common courtesy right? I think you and I both know and can agree that your very first post was pretty fucking dumb and I doubt you're really that ignorant to that fact.

My 1st post was a wanted ad for JK.....what are you talking about?

dwvninety
02-27-2016, 03:49 AM
Gross dude...don't need pics of you doing that shit...what is wrong wirh you?!?

I know, I'm sorry I took a picture of you doing this without your permission. I just happen to walk by when I saw you doing this. :doh:

WJCO
02-27-2016, 03:50 AM
My 1st post was a wanted ad for JK.....what are you talking about?

Exactly. Holy Shit. Since you don't get it, I'll tell you. Read the rules. Your only reason for being here was to sell something. You've made that clear. That's not what this forum is for. The only reason that is here if for active members to sell their stuff. You must have skipped over that when you agreed to the rules.

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 03:53 AM
Exactly. Holy Shit. Since you don't get it, I'll tell you. Read the rules. Your only reason for being here was to sell something. You've made that clear. That's not what this forum is for. The only reason that is here if for active members to sell their stuff. You must have skipped over that when you agreed to the rules.

What was I trying to sell? Apparently you don't get it....Eddie was actually the one that told told me to post a wanted ad.....i have the pm to prove it....

dwvninety
02-27-2016, 03:54 AM

WJCO
02-27-2016, 03:55 AM
Exactly. Holy Shit. Since you don't get it, I'll tell you. Read the rules. Your only reason for being here was to sell (buy) something. You've made that clear. That's not what this forum is for. The only reason that is here if for active members to sell their stuff. You must have skipped over that when you agreed to the rules.

What was I trying to sell? Apparently you don't get it....Eddie was actually the one that told told me to post a wanted ad.....

Pardon me, Buy something. Either way, that was your agenda here. Still in the rules here.

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 03:58 AM
Pardon me, Buy something. Either way, that was your agenda here. Still in the rules here.

Again...EDDIE was the one who suggested I place a wanted ad so go blow it....:thumb:

tlancaster
02-27-2016, 03:59 AM
What??? It's not 2014? lol...

WJCO
02-27-2016, 04:03 AM
What??? It's not 2014? lol...

Feel free to go over and give us a wave and tell us who you are. I'm sure it's just a coincidence you popped up in this thread. :shock:

tlancaster
02-27-2016, 04:17 AM
wave

jk12blk
02-27-2016, 04:18 AM
Whoa! What the hell happened here! Holy smokes batman. It was a joke. Sorry I posted that big pecker on the door. Makes sense jko sticker and honestly did not notice jko sticker. That is my fault. My bad. All good.

WJCO
02-27-2016, 04:21 AM
Whoa! What the hell happened here! Holy smokes batman. It was a joke. Sorry I posted that big pecker on the door. Makes sense jko sticker and honestly did not notice jko sticker. That is my fault. My bad. All good.

^Post of the day for sure, lol.

chandall
02-27-2016, 04:37 AM
Gonna have to be a vendor with all these floppys I'm gonna sell.

jk12blk
02-27-2016, 04:39 AM
^Post of the day for sure, lol.

Glad u like it chowchilla. Nice avatar. Lol. U look like a dork. Not sure why u changed it.

bmfntoy
02-27-2016, 04:42 AM
Gonna have to be a vendor with all these floppys I'm gonna sell.

LMAO....Love ya CR!

WJCO
02-27-2016, 12:27 PM
Glad u like it chowchilla. Nice avatar. Lol. U look like a dork. Not sure why u changed it.

Thanks for the feedback, Felicia. I wanted something really dorky and lame like a picture of a guy on a bike but guess it was taken. :thumb:

Hot94Z28
02-27-2016, 03:21 PM
Have not seen this one for awhile. 190291

Hot94Z28
02-27-2016, 06:01 PM
I found a meme today that I thought would be useful in this thread.190358

Brute
02-27-2016, 06:40 PM
Where do you guys find all of these pics...this is better than the Comedy Corner...

Hot94Z28
02-27-2016, 11:04 PM
Where do you guys find all of these pics...this is better than the Comedy Corner...

I would tell you but I would have to kill you.

ScoobyCarolanNC
02-27-2016, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the feedback, Felicia. I wanted something really dorky and lame like a picture of a guy on a bike but guess it was taken. :thumb:

Lol! Got all Felicia up in here!