Looking for a big dick for my new Jeep

Ummm, welcome to WAYALIFE. I see you've been on here since January of 2015. Glad to see you getting right in and posting up on the forum :thinking:

Lol, guess that was my first post :)

Just call me the dick bandit. Maybe one day you guys will go out to your jeeps and find one on your door :)

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The JKO sticker came on the Jeep, I will be removing it....not because of this forum mind you, but just because I don't want to advertise ANY forum;)

Run any sticker you want, or don't run any stickers at all. It doesn't matter to me. I just don't want to have to look at JKO stickers on this forum so if you decide to keep the stickers, do us all a favor and don't post up pictures of your Jeep.

WJCO

Meme King

Just call me the dick bandit. Maybe one day you guys will go out to your jeeps and find one on your door :)

Maybe one day you'll go over to the 'Wave' section of the forum and tell us who you are.

bmfntoy

LOSER
Run any sticker you want, or don't run any stickers at all. It doesn't matter to me. I just don't want to have to look at JKO stickers on this forum so if you decide to keep the stickers, do us all a favor and don't po4st up pictures of your Jeep.

Thanks for giving me permission to run any sticker I want on MY jeep....:thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Just call me the dick bandit.

Maybe I've got this all wrong but, "bandit" as in, a robber or thief who takes things from guys... you take dicks from guys? :idontknow:

Maybe one day you guys will go out to your jeeps and find one on your door :)

So you're a giver too :cheesy:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Thanks for giving me permission to run any sticker I want on MY jeep....:thumb:

Ha! You are a live one aren't you. Perhaps you should change the "bigmuthafukintoy" name to "bigmuthafukintoywithbatteries".

Let me make myself a little more clear so there is no confusion. I don't give two shits what you put on your Jeep. But if you post up more pictures of the JKO sticker, I will take them down. I have no interest in seeing that shit on this forum.

Ddays

Hooked

:thinking: Because putting a big dick sticker on someone's Jeep is somehow cool? Yeah, that'd be really funny if someone's kid came out to the Jeep and saw that?:grayno:

Maybe you boys should just keep your dicks to yourselves....

Edit: I'm smelling trolls....

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
:thinking: Because putting a big dick sticker on someone's Jeep is somehow cool? Yeah, that'd be really funny if someone's kid came out to the Jeep and saw that?:grayno:

Maybe you boys should just keep your dicks to yourselves....

Edit: I'm smelling trolls....

I agree. This whole thread is suspicious.

bmfntoy

LOSER
Ha! You are a live one aren't you. Perhaps you should change the "bigmuthafukintoy" name to "bigmuthafukintoywithbatteries".

Let me make myself a little more clear so there is no confusion. I don't give two shits what you put on your Jeep. But if you post up more pictures of the JKO sticker, I will take them down. I have no interest in seeing that shit on this forum.

I'm a live one because I replied to your comment?!?

guess you didn't stalk me very well off the other forums....the name doesn't stand to "bigmuthafukintoy"......it stands for "BADmuthafukintoy" from way back in the day when I had a Toyota......

and I'll make myself perfectly clear.... I don't give two shits about your opinion on MY jeep......I've heard stories about this forum, so glad to see they are true!:doh:

Ddays

Hooked
I'm a live one because I replied to your comment?!?

guess you didn't stalk me very well off the other forums....the name doesn't stand to "bigmuthafukintoy"......it stands for "BADmuthafukintoy" from way back in the day when I had a Toyota......

and I'll make myself perfectly clear.... I don't give two shits about your opinion on MY jeep......I've heard stories about this forum, so glad to see they are true!:doh:

You're a funny bunch of trolls The stickers you assholes have on your Jeeps are very fitting.

Top Bottom