Looking for a big dick for my new Jeep

bmfntoy

LOSER
thanks guys, stoked to finally have it! Have not seen any white ones locally so far, that will probably change now that I have one haha!

jk12blk

It even came with a big cock! Let me explain. :cheesy: So...a few of us locals all have JKs and we were all kidding recently once Eagle received his jeep we should start a new club. Lots of names were tossed around including "The Rubicon Big Cocks" and "The Rubicon Ballcocks" and some others which I will not mention. Of course one of our friends had to make a decal magnet of a big cock as a practical joke and place it on Eagle's door. This happened today and we all got a great laugh. Looks great! So...please say hello if you see us on the trail with our decals! :cheesy:

Capture.jpg

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
It even came with a big cock! Let me explain. :cheesy: So...a few of us locals all have JKs and we were all kidding recently once Eagle received his jeep we should start a new club. Lots of names were tossed around including "The Rubicon Big Cocks" and "The Rubicon Ballcocks" and some others which I will not mention. Of course one of our friends had to make a decal magnet of a big cock as a practical joke and place it on Eagle's door. This happened today and we all got a great laugh. Looks great! So...please say hello if you see us on the trail with our decals! :cheesy:

View attachment 190129

WOAH!!! I wouldn't.. Wow.. Yeah, don't move that

bmfntoy

LOSER
That is what I came out to this morning...definitely caught me off gaurd! :eek:

It is now proudly adorning my fridge:brows: lol

Attachments

• 20160225_205907.jpg
    20160225_205907.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 515

Sharkey

Word Ninja

View attachment 190129

Who is Eagle?

bmfntoy

LOSER
I'm "Eagle" or "Eagz" which is short for "Bald Eagle"...I have a shaved head and it is a nickname ......the dick magnet was just a goof:thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'm "Eagle" or "Eagz" which is short for "Bald Eagle"...I have a shaved head and it is a nickname ......the dick magnet was just a goof:thumb:

Welcome to Wayalife Eagle. I get that the dick magnet was just a goof...it's the more permanent "dick" sticker above the wrangler sticker that I am curious about.

bmfntoy

LOSER
Welcome to Wayalife Eagle. I get that the dick magnet was just a goof...it's the more permanent "dick" sticker above the wrangler sticker that I am curious about.

The JKO sticker came on the Jeep, I will be removing it....not because of this forum mind you, but just because I don't want to advertise ANY forum;)

Top Bottom