PDA

View Full Version : A Douche is Just a Shower: Vive La France

Jay1st
02-16-2016, 07:03 PM
edited for some reason

DWiggles
02-16-2016, 07:07 PM

Well, this French dude did not link anything as far as I know

:shock: even AFTER you quoted the link??

:thinking: and here I am just wanting a viable, clean solution to disable my ESC & ABS whenever I want...

Jay1st
02-16-2016, 07:13 PM
Edited for some reason

DWiggles
02-16-2016, 07:20 PM
I quoted what was said, I did not post the link as far as I know.

And you can keep your sarcasms for yourself as a QUOTE is not a link.............and I edited the QUOTE to delete the link, which is against forum rules , I agree..

Let me slow this down for you...

French dude (FrenchJK) who posted link broke forum rules

French dude who posted link (FrenchJK) got called out for breaking forum rules

You jump in to defend French dude who posted link (FrenchJK) with:

Well, this French dude did not link anything as far as I know and be a bit more respectfull as "French Dude" is kind of rude.
We are jeepers first, are we not ?

BTW I'm not French............

of which, I quoted your quote from said french dude (FrenchJK) with the posted link in violation of the rules...

so, that brings us to this point... are you still with me?

I quoted what was said, I did not post the link as far as I know.

And you can keep your sarcasms for yourself as a QUOTE is not a link.............and I edited the QUOTE to delete the link, which is against forum rules , I agree..

Not Relevant, and welcome to the internet, where "Sarcasms" are free to roam... :yawn37:

EDITED by my self...and also edited my QUOTE as I did not link anything
Well done!

I know most of you dont like French people so I'll only stay to read the various thread
Are you ASSuming again? I dont think anyone here ever said anything about not liking ANY people, nor specifically called out French people. Dont twist the thread into something its not. Break the rules, get called out.

WJCO
02-16-2016, 07:23 PM

I know most of you dont like French people so I'll only stay to read the various thread

WTF is this shit? most of you ? I for one have nothing against French people......

Oh I get it......most of us are shit talkers too....I forgot...

piginajeep
02-16-2016, 07:25 PM

My grandma was French, you are still a fucking douche bag.

Jay1st
edited the solution for some reason

cmireles
Aaaaand the chips are on standby.

WJCO
02-16-2016, 07:27 PM

Cut the purple wire with the straight blue strip and connect it to a switch.
It will kill all of the electronic "helpers"

Well, what if most of us don't like purple wires?

Not sure if I would trust your advice after you just accused most of the forum of being racist.

DWiggles
02-16-2016, 07:31 PM

Cut the purple wire with the straight blue strip and connect it to a switch.
It will kill all of the electronic "helpers"

EDIT: Jay1st posted "solution" was a few pictures of a wire(skimTHIS)harness under the dash and the grand explanation of "facts?" quoted above, which he has "edited for some reason"

edited the solution for some reason

Jay1st
02-16-2016, 07:32 PM
My grandma was French, you are still a fucking douche bag.

Edited for some reason
Nice talking

WJCO
02-16-2016, 07:33 PM
So let's reset this and keep going the jeep way

DWiggles
02-16-2016, 07:35 PM
YOU means 70% of US citizens, and I've lived there long enough to really know about it.

I'm no expert in bullshitology or anything, but...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=You&utm_source=search-action
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You

It appears that, according to both the urban dictionary, and wiki;

"YOU" does NOT in fact mean "70% of US citizens" :asshat:

I read it on the internet, so it must be true!

mudmobeeler
02-16-2016, 07:35 PM
Not this shit again.

Jay1st
02-16-2016, 07:36 PM
well, do what ever you want, I dont care anymore.

DWiggles
02-16-2016, 07:45 PM
well, do what ever you want, I dont care anymore.

:grayno::doh:

Jay1st
02-16-2016, 07:50 PM
Ok so I did post the solution to your problem, but was told it's not trustfull so I deleted it

I did not intend to insult or provoque any of you.
I felt insulted with the Dude expression.

So let me bow and say I'm sorry to have offended you all.

DWiggles
02-16-2016, 08:43 PM
Ok so I did post the solution to your problem, but was told it's not trustfull so I deleted it

I did not intend to insult or provoque any of you.
I felt insulted with the Dude expression.

So let me bow and say I'm sorry to have offended you all.

Nice try, but you can not edit your posts after they have already been quoted by others... the truth will stay.

OverlanderJK
02-16-2016, 08:46 PM

:shock: even AFTER you quoted the link??

:thinking: and here I am just wanting a viable, clean solution to disable my ESC & ABS whenever I want...

The link in is your quoted post. Same thing you said he was doing.

Jay1st
02-16-2016, 08:48 PM
I'm not changing what I said as I know it has been quoted......and I was trying to show how to neutralize the electronic helpers.

So I guess what you quoted is not enough, I feel sorry for that.

And I guess I'll be banned from here.......that's life.
So let me go delete my other posts then.

DWiggles
02-16-2016, 08:49 PM
The link in is your quoted post. Same thing you said he was doing.

oops... oversite on a screenshot. Fixed

OverlanderJK
02-16-2016, 08:49 PM
I'm not changing what I said as I know it has been quoted......and I was trying to show how to neutralize the electronic helpers.

Banned. Lol for what?

And we can just bring your posts back even after you delete them. Nice try though.

piginajeep
02-16-2016, 08:50 PM

We don't ban people ,And no we don't allow people to delete posts.

Grow some thicker skin

OverlanderJK
02-16-2016, 08:50 PM
oops... oversite on a screenshot. Fixed

You may want to edit your original post.

DWiggles
02-16-2016, 08:52 PM
You may want to edit your original post.

did, but for some reason can not remove the original attached screenshot?

or should I say "I never posted a quoted post of a post with a link..." :naw:

Jay1st
02-16-2016, 09:04 PM
I did not post the link, but i agree i quoted it.
I never said i did not quote it but i said i did not post it.

Happy ?

DWiggles
02-16-2016, 09:12 PM
I did not post the link, but i agree i quoted it.
I never said i did not quote it but i said i did not post it.

Happy ?

YOU, thats "YOU" meaning 70% of US.

Jay1st
02-16-2016, 09:22 PM
Banned. Lol for what?

And we can just bring your posts back even after you delete them. Nice try though.
Good for you as an admin it would be surprising if you could not do that.

And i dont get this shitty bashing about a simple link (against the rules OK about that) where I quoted it, I was not the OP of the link, and said it's my Rubicon.
I took the "French dude " for my self and it's insulting and racist to be called like that. (maybe not for you ?)
Dont get me wrong, I know how a lot of US citizens see us on the old continent as douchbags and scum saved from the nazi, without you we would speak german blablabla.
I did get mistreated by the US border control when arriving for every single trip be it in Houston, Dallas , NY and LA. So it does not help.

But I also have some very good US friends who dont realy care about that stuff.

Most of the misunderstanding comes from gramatical and vocabulary diferences in languages when on forums.

DWiggles
02-16-2016, 09:37 PM
Good for you as an admin it would be surprising if you could not do that.

And i dont get this shitty bashing about a simple link (against the rules OK about that) where I quoted it, I was not the OP of the link, and said it's my Rubicon.
I took the "French dude " for my self and it's insulting and racist to be called like that. (maybe not for you ?)
Dont get me wrong, I know how a lot of US citizens see us on the old continent as douchbags and scum saved from the nazi, without you we would speak german blablabla.
I did get mistreated by the US border control when arriving for every single trip be it in Houston, Dallas , NY and LA. So it does not help.

But I also have some very good US friends who dont realy care about that stuff.

Most of the misunderstanding comes from gramatical and vocabulary diferences in languages when on forums.

REALLY!? the poor french guy got "mistreated" by the US Border Control... what happened? did he ask you to take your headphones out of your ears while you where dealing with immigration personal? How DARE he! :eek: none the less, you SHOULD? bring that drama to a jeep forum... logical... I thought everyone was hating ISIS these days, man, the media isnt even giving the hate for the french fair coverage. its all a hate crime.

james2003w
02-16-2016, 09:44 PM
I'm part French, do you'all hate me too? :hmm::thinking:

And this purple wire? Where is it? I didn't see it in my middle console yesterday. Are there photos, hopefully not on a link...?

Jay1st
02-16-2016, 09:45 PM
No headphones or anything....too old for this crap...and it was 20/15 years ago.
And it was only to show why i have this point of view.

So maybe you should shut up as you started with the DUDE calling and YOU also posted the link in the quote of my quote.......see it ?
You're no admin and should have not played the policeman, so if an Admin had pointed out the rule breaking of posting a link , instead of you putting your big fat nose where it has no reason going, would have went smoother as they seem to be a lot smarter and use better words.

Sharkey
02-16-2016, 09:48 PM
I took the "French dude " for my self and it's insulting and racist to be called like that.

Are you fucking kidding me? My post had nothing do with you. How the fuck would I even know you are French? "French dude" was a reference to the guy who posted the link. You know, the dude with "French" in his screen name?!?

Now that I know you are French, and based on your subsequent posts in this thread, one French word definitely comes to mind...

...DOUCHE!

Jay1st
02-16-2016, 09:49 PM
I'm part French, do you'all hate me too? :hmm::thinking:

And this purple wire? Where is it? I didn't see it in my middle console yesterday.

You cut the purple wire with the straight blue line not the twisted one and add a switch.

But be carefull as some think it's not trustful or reliable......

Jay1st
02-16-2016, 09:51 PM
Are you fucking kidding me? My post had nothing do with you. How the fuck would I even know you are French? "French dude" was a reference to the guy who posted the link. You know, the dude with "French" in his screen name?!?

Now that I know you a French, and based on your subsequent posts in this thread, one French word definitely comes to mind...

...DOUCHE!

Location on the left pane under your avatar ????? Dude you no read ???

And "shower" means nothing........how funny is that ?

dwvninety
02-16-2016, 10:28 PM

Now that I know you are French, and based on your subsequent posts in this thread, one French word definitely comes to mind...

...DOUCHE!

Jay1st
02-16-2016, 10:30 PM

Dude, keep adding fuel to the fire, that's very smart.............oh wait it's not :doh:

mudmobeeler
02-16-2016, 11:05 PM
Oh yep. this shit again.

WJCO
02-16-2016, 11:07 PM
Not this shit again.

Oh yep. this shit again.

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Sharkey
02-16-2016, 11:36 PM
Location on the left pane under your avatar ????? Dude you no read ???

And "shower" means nothing........how funny is that ?

You presume I care enough about you to actually fire up my computer and log in to see from under what rock you have crawled. I don't, and I didn't. Your location isn't listed under your screen name on the mobile app...sorry dude.

Yep. Douche means shower, among other things. Wash up.

Jay1st
02-16-2016, 11:49 PM
Me no speak good american but me know douche only means shower in french no other things.

big pile of shit and misunderstandings this thread is.

OverlanderJK
02-16-2016, 11:50 PM
Me no speak good american but me know douche only means shower in french no other things.

big pile of shit and misunderstandings this thread is.

You speak retard pretty well. At least you have that going for you.

Jay1st
02-17-2016, 12:09 AM

You see I can get some positive stuff in the end...............

DWiggles
02-17-2016, 12:42 AM
You see I can get some positive stuff in the

Shit got to real.

[QUOTE=Jay1st;654858]No headphones or anything....too old for this crap...and it was 20/15 years ago.
And it was only to show why i have this point of view.

So maybe you should shut up as you started with the DUDE calling and YOU also posted the link in the quote of my quote.......see it ?
You're no admin and should have not played the policeman, so if an Admin had pointed out the rule breaking of posting a link , instead of you putting your big fat nose where it has no reason going, would have went smoother as they seem to be a lot smarter and use better words.

I don't even know what to say... did you even read the thread???

I'm sorry, but I like the forums here, and I feel that the mods have enough to deal with. So if there is a blatant rule broken, and it can be pointed out by a member and fixed without a mod, then all of this would have been avoided. But you couldn't keep your libia together long enough to allow the "french dude" to edit his own post, and you single handedly started this entire shit storm... p.s, I love my "big fat nose" all the better to sniff out your bullshit with and believe me, it STINKS... douche is necessary!

:cheesy:

Brent McCartney
02-17-2016, 01:27 AM
Damn nobody called him a fucktard. I'm very impressed with the civility of this one.

Ddays
02-17-2016, 01:40 AM
I wish fucktards hibernated in Winter.

Frogmech
02-17-2016, 02:06 AM
What the fuck did i just read?

Is the French national flag waving again?

Colorado2003
02-17-2016, 02:20 AM
If you pull the J6 fuse out of the 2012 and newer it takes out the ESP,ABS ect. Done and done.

WJCO
02-17-2016, 02:38 AM
If you pull the J6 fuse out of the 2012 and newer it takes out the ESP,ABS ect. Done and done.

Can French people do it too? :shock:

Frogmech
02-17-2016, 02:48 AM
Can French people do it too? :shock:

Only if they use the French army knife

Armydog
02-17-2016, 02:59 AM
I'm French, can I play too? Well, Canadian descent born in the us. Does that make me less douche(y) French?

Frogmech
02-17-2016, 03:08 AM
I'm French, can I play too? Well, Canadian descent born in the us. Does that make me less douche(y) French?

If you're descended from Quebec then you're as douchey as it gets from Canada. So then yes, you can play.

I'll expect all your posts to be in the form of mime from here on out though.

WJCO
02-17-2016, 03:10 AM
If you're descended from Quebec then you're as douchey as it gets from Canada. So then yes, you can play.

I'll expect all your posts to be in the form of mime from here on out though.

This will suffice too.....

Frogmech
02-17-2016, 03:13 AM

Shut your fucking face uncle fucker!

WJCO
02-17-2016, 03:14 AM
Shut your fucking face uncle fucker!

Someone recognizes those guys!

Frogmech
02-17-2016, 03:16 AM
Someone recognizes those guys!

Terrence and Phillip! That shit made me laugh- and snort! Too funny!

notnalc68
02-17-2016, 03:44 AM

Ha! Did someone fart?

2nd.gunman
02-17-2016, 04:06 AM
Is it time for Kraft dinner?

Colorado2003
02-17-2016, 04:45 AM
Lol. Only time will tell!!

Jay1st
02-17-2016, 06:47 AM
So I got called out for implying (supposedly) you're racist (you said that yourself, not me) and what's all those posts above if it's not 1st degree racism ?
Btw this is a Swiss knife, and other one who has no idea of geography other than his state.

Yes you can pull the white flag story out; but if you had some education, oh wait you have to pay a lot for that so you c,at afford it as in europe it's free, you'll remember that without the French army you would all be under the union jack flag or at most you'll be part of the common wealth.

But the fun fact is all those posts above only indicate I was spot on with my first comment; but hey I'm a troll and you only keep feeding me.
No one ever read the " i'm not french " comment i put in one of those posts i made previously.
Coming from a country where you have a majority of people believing in creationism i can only belive it's a lack f proper education and not you being stupid (you see i'm trying to defend you there).

You have no idea what job i was doing at the time i was travelling in the US, and assume i looked liek a junkie with earphones.....how about a nice costume and a tie but the wrong color on my passport ?

So keep feeding the troll, and in the mean time let me tell you that putting a switch on the purple wire will disable all electronic assistance, and in the sand and mud no more burnt brakes and wasted engine energy as nothing will try to compensate; back to the lockers and the driver's ability to read the trail.

:beer: have a beer, oh wait maybe i pissed in it would you think as you're all very suspicious about the purple wire thing.

Sharkey
02-17-2016, 06:54 AM
"French" is not a race you ignorant troll.

dwvninety
02-17-2016, 06:55 AM
Me no speak good american

dwvninety
02-17-2016, 07:02 AM
Yes you can pull the white flag story out

Jay1st
02-17-2016, 07:03 AM

Ignorant people always try to push others down while others try to pull you up, are you the former or the latter ?

But yes keep feeding the troll with your stupid remarks.

Jay1st
02-17-2016, 07:05 AM

How many languages does the Texas redneck speak ?

I guess only texan , not even proper english.

And the flag bashing is getting old and worn out.

dwvninety
02-17-2016, 07:11 AM

Texan.....

dwvninety
02-17-2016, 07:12 AM

French......

Sharkey
02-17-2016, 07:14 AM
I'm not here to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. If you need a reach around, go to another forum. You started this train wreck by jumping to conclusions about the phrase "French dude", and you have only gone downhill from there.

Now you want to call members racist (when France is a nation and not an ethnicity or race) and make outlandish claims about the superiority of your country. That's laughable, and you are clown.

You can just quietly slip into the abyss or you can keep up this nonsense...your choice. Which path you choose matters not to me. Others just like you have preceded you on this forum and I am certain there will be more in the future who choose a similar path. Funny thing is, I can't recall their names. In sum, irrelevance is your legacy and :yawn: is your name.

Jay1st
02-17-2016, 07:29 AM
I you read correctly I was not the one starting to say "you treated us as racist" over a nationality but one of your fellow members. So point that to him.

Think what ever you want , but if you started using the proper nickname (not the insulting dude thing ) all of this would have been irrelevant.
All starts with bad manners calling people bad names instead of their proper nickname.

And I never made a single allusion of the French being superior to anyone but it seems your inferiority complex is showing up as you're stating about it.

As for the Texan redneck i feel pitty for him thinking the way he does and his retired jokes.

I'll ignore the annoyancy and keep going as it seems only some people keep feeding the fire and the others dont give a shit about it (and they're right).

Ausjeep113
02-17-2016, 07:42 AM
Holy shit balls this got intense real quick!! Extremely entertaining, keep up the good work [emoji106]🏻🤘🏻

bholder817
02-17-2016, 07:47 AM
What the hell! Is dude a bad word in French? Like French dude??? Dude! Dude!

dwvninety
02-17-2016, 08:24 AM
All starts with bad manners calling people bad names instead of their proper nickname.

frenchjk
02-17-2016, 12:25 PM
May I remind a few here that your knowledge of history is out of whack.....

""Y'all americans ain't even american"......just immigrants and sons and daughters of immigrants.
If not for Americans....real ones......your forfathers would have died in the winter of 1620.
If not for the cowardly French, namely Lafayette, you would have been whipped by the redcoats and would be a fuckin' british colony!!!
If Napoleon, the cowardly little corsican, hadn't sold Louisiana and the greater parts of all states to the North, 1/3 of the US would be French!!!
.........quod ultimum est.........

Now to put things back on track: when I post here it's just for general knowledge of JK issues. The "kill switch" mod is universally known....who gives a Fword if linked to another forum for general knowledge, its not an aftermarket advertisement or anything of sorts......

Now if Eddie would like to close this post I believe it would be best as we are way out of line with the OP.:icon_crazy:

MTG
02-17-2016, 02:00 PM
Didn't read all of this and I don't intend to. I just always got a chuckle out of the phrase "cheese-eating surrender monkeys" and it seemed apropos.*

*Use of French derivative word intentional. ;)

Scrambler
02-17-2016, 02:21 PM
So has it been clarified if the the word "dude" is derogatory in France? It seems that the word "dude" will get your ass round-housed over in France.

DWiggles
02-17-2016, 02:53 PM

As if this is some how a tangible measure of your inability to read your own thread? "I aint use Slan no wHEr"

vous êtes un putain d'idiot.

Nunca dije nada racista

Sie Käse essen Pussy

I you read correctly I was not the one starting to say "you treated us as racist" over a nationality but one of your fellow members. So point that to him.

Really? Because This is where "WE treated you Racist" this was the VERY first post regarding "RACE"

and YOU posted it :cheesy:

Think what ever you want , but if you started using the proper nickname (not the insulting dude thing ) all of this would have been irrelevant.

DUDE!

And I never made a single allusion of the French being superior to anyone but it seems your inferiority complex is showing up as you're stating about it.
WRONG again. apparently not only do you lack the capacity to read replies, you also seem to be intellectually inferior to understand your own posts... maybe its a translation thing? Should we all post "retard"? :thinking:

As for the Texan redneck i feel pitty for him thinking the way he does and his retired jokes.

I'll ignore the annoyancy and keep going as it seems only some people keep feeding the fire and the others dont give a shit about it (and they're right).
Obviously a factual statement. (Now, whether or not YOU *all 70% :crazyeyes: * understand what you just said has yet to be seen...)

""Y'all americans ain't even american"......just immigrants and sons and daughters of immigrants.
If not for Americans....real ones......your forfathers would have died in the winter of 1620.
If not for the cowardly French, namely Lafayette, you would have been whipped by the redcoats and would be a fuckin' british colony!!!
If Napoleon, the cowardly little corsican, hadn't sold Louisiana and the greater parts of all states to the North, 1/3 of the US would be French!!!
.........quod ultimum est.........

Now to put things back on track: when I post here it's just for general knowledge of JK issues. The "kill switch" mod is universally known....who gives a Fword if linked to another forum for general knowledge, its not an aftermarket advertisement or anything of sorts......

Now if Eddie would like to close this post I believe it would be best as we are way out of line with the OP.:icon_crazy:

WOW, an unprovoked history lesson. Did you get that from a TEXT book? :doh: I'm sure its true, and relevant to the thread.

You posted a link against the forum rules. You got called out. PERIOD.

WTF :doh:

Jay1st
02-17-2016, 02:56 PM
Ahahah I did not fucking post this link !
Are you all dumb to see the difference between a quote and posting a link ?

DWiggles
02-17-2016, 03:06 PM
Ahahah I did not fucking post this link !
OBVIOUSLY

Are you all dumb to see the difference between a quote and posting a link ?

you are addressed as:

not:

And yet WE are to dumb ones??

Jay1st
02-17-2016, 06:16 PM
Blablabla..........I only quoted it fucking idiot

DWiggles
02-17-2016, 06:23 PM
Blablabla..........I only quoted it fucking idiot

:naw::naw::naw:

Jay1st
02-17-2016, 06:28 PM
Blablabla again.........Mais en fait tu dois être vraiment très con pour ne pas comprendre. Ou alors tu as été fait avec de la pissé. Tu choisis.

DWiggles
02-17-2016, 06:33 PM
Blablabla again.........Mais en fait tu dois être vraiment très con pour ne pas comprendre. Ou alors tu as été fait avec de la pissé. Tu choisis.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif (http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/154912-didnt-read-lol)

You keep attempting to insult MY intelligence ; and in your desperate attempt to do so, you keep forgetting to read and comprehend the posts in the thread. which is what got you tangled up in this shit storm to begin with.

so in response; No, I understand FULLY! on the contrary you are the one to stupid to comprehend. READ :naw::doh:

dwvninety
02-17-2016, 06:49 PM

Wow you are now calling WAL people stupid for not understanding?

DWiggles
02-17-2016, 06:53 PM
Wow you are now calling WAL people stupid for not understanding?

It says "... are you to stupid to understand or are you done with this *crap*. your choice" :naw:

Ddays
02-17-2016, 08:03 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif (http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/154912-didnt-read-lol)

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Sharkey
02-17-2016, 08:21 PM
This nonsense has been moved to where it belongs, the Pub.

If you want to see how it all started, here is the thread from which the posts were moved: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34532-How-do-you-disengage-the-elettrical-control

HighwayTrout
02-17-2016, 08:23 PM
This nonsense has been moved to where it belongs, the Pub.

Thanks!
Got tired of seeing this stupid shit keep popping up in the "what's new" feed.

WJCO
02-17-2016, 08:28 PM
Thanks Sharkey!

JAGS
02-17-2016, 08:30 PM
9 pages. WTF! French people need to stick to what they know best. Fries and toast.

DWiggles
02-17-2016, 08:59 PM
Oh look Jay1st, your very own thread just for you! :doh::naw:

Hobolobo
02-17-2016, 10:11 PM
Maybe he should surrender this thread.

mudmobeeler
02-17-2016, 10:22 PM

So that I can understand, you are from France correct? Which would mean you are French correct? You are also a male correct? So you would be a dude, correct? So if this is all correct how is "Frenchdude" "racist" as you say which would have to deal with your race not your geological location, or how is it derogatory?

So its not ok for everybody else to be "racist and derogatory" but its perfectly fine for you to do it?

DWiggles
02-17-2016, 11:22 PM
So its not ok for everybody else to be "racist and derogatory" but its perfectly fine for you to do it?

In regards, I would like the record to show at NO point was I (Here in this thread referred to as "Texan Redneck" or whatever lmao) EVER racist nor did I make any derogatory comments regarding geographical location OR race... I implore everyone to READ the thread.

WJCO
02-17-2016, 11:24 PM
In regards, I would like the record to show at NO point was I (Here in this thread referred to as "Texan Redneck" or whatever lmao) was NEVER "racist nor did I make any derogatory comments regarding geographical location OR race... I implore everyone to READ the thread.

Whatever......you inbred, hillbillie, corn-fed, Bush-supporting, desert dweller...... :cheesy:

DWiggles
02-17-2016, 11:26 PM
Whatever......you inbred, hillbillie, corn-fed, Bush-supporting, desert dweller...... :cheesy:
Bahaha :cheesy:

Skeeterbait
02-18-2016, 12:00 AM

Dude! He speaks great Yoda!

dwvninety
02-18-2016, 12:01 AM

mudmobeeler
02-18-2016, 12:02 AM

10 characters.

dwvninety
02-18-2016, 12:06 AM

highoctane
02-18-2016, 12:17 AM

I was about to post the same thing.

FRENCH is a term used to describe people who live in FRANCE. Many types and races of FRENCH people live in FRANCE.

Heholua
02-18-2016, 03:06 AM
9 pages. WTF! French people need to stick to what they know best. Fries and toast.

And mustard........:D

dwvninety
02-18-2016, 07:52 AM

Your a dumbass....Pottawatomie Indian is not an immigrant asshole, we are native American. And fuck you, the Americans did not surrender to the British not like the cowardly French did to the Nazi beginning on May 10, 1940 to June 17, 1940. Less than 3 weeks your penis is between your legs. If France never helped the revolution it would have just extended the war. And if we did lose we would rather be associated with the British Commonwealth. Your lucky Americans liberated France on WWII, else your parents or grandparents would have been shoved into ovens and turned into ashes and you wouldn't be here posting your shit. So I think you having your life, is because America liberated your country from the Nazi's bitch.......

frenchjk
02-18-2016, 09:43 AM
.Pottawatomie Indian is not an immigrant asshole, we are native American.

exactly..............indian saved the pilmgrims.........the rest is history. (PS: I have 4 relatives that burnt for "faits de resistance"- not all of france surrendered!)

Nitwit!

piginajeep
02-18-2016, 01:14 PM
exactly..............indian saved the pilmgrims.........the rest is history. (PS: I have 4 relatives that burnt for "faits de resistance"- not all of france surrendered!)

Nitwit!

Gotta love that you picked one line out of that to pick apart. Just throw in the white flag already..,

frenchjk
02-18-2016, 09:43 PM
Gotta love that you picked one line out of that to pick apart. Just throw in the white flag already..,

Nope just read my post..........

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

dwvninety
02-18-2016, 11:56 PM

DWiggles
02-19-2016, 04:55 PM

:cheesy::crazyeyes: