A Douche is Just a Shower: Vive La France

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm not changing what I said as I know it has been quoted......and I was trying to show how to neutralize the electronic helpers.

So I guess what you quoted is not enough, I feel sorry for that.

And I guess I'll be banned from here.......that's life.
So let me go delete my other posts then.

Banned. Lol for what?

And we can just bring your posts back even after you delete them. Nice try though.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I'm not changing what I said as I know it has been quoted......and I was trying to show how to neutralize the electronic helpers.

So I guess what you quoted is not enough, I feel sorry for that.

And I guess I'll be banned from here.......that's life.
So let me go delete my other posts then.

We don't ban people ,And no we don't allow people to delete posts.

Grow some thicker skin

Jay1st

I did not post the link, but i agree i quoted it.
I never said i did not quote it but i said i did not post it.

Happy ?

Jay1st

Banned. Lol for what?

And we can just bring your posts back even after you delete them. Nice try though.
Good for you as an admin it would be surprising if you could not do that.

And i dont get this shitty bashing about a simple link (against the rules OK about that) where I quoted it, I was not the OP of the link, and said it's my Rubicon.
I took the "French dude " for my self and it's insulting and racist to be called like that. (maybe not for you ?)
Dont get me wrong, I know how a lot of US citizens see us on the old continent as douchbags and scum saved from the nazi, without you we would speak german blablabla.
I did get mistreated by the US border control when arriving for every single trip be it in Houston, Dallas , NY and LA. So it does not help.

But I also have some very good US friends who dont realy care about that stuff.

Most of the misunderstanding comes from gramatical and vocabulary diferences in languages when on forums.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Good for you as an admin it would be surprising if you could not do that.

And i dont get this shitty bashing about a simple link (against the rules OK about that) where I quoted it, I was not the OP of the link, and said it's my Rubicon.
I took the "French dude " for my self and it's insulting and racist to be called like that. (maybe not for you ?)
Dont get me wrong, I know how a lot of US citizens see us on the old continent as douchbags and scum saved from the nazi, without you we would speak german blablabla.
I did get mistreated by the US border control when arriving for every single trip be it in Houston, Dallas , NY and LA. So it does not help.

But I also have some very good US friends who dont realy care about that stuff.

Most of the misunderstanding comes from gramatical and vocabulary diferences in languages when on forums.

REALLY!? the poor french guy got "mistreated" by the US Border Control... what happened? did he ask you to take your headphones out of your ears while you where dealing with immigration personal? How DARE he! :eek: none the less, you SHOULD? bring that drama to a jeep forum... logical... I thought everyone was hating ISIS these days, man, the media isnt even giving the hate for the french fair coverage. its all a hate crime.
tinaward.jpg

butthurt.jpg

Last edited:

james2003w

I'm part French, do you'all hate me too? :hmm::thinking:

And this purple wire? Where is it? I didn't see it in my middle console yesterday. Are there photos, hopefully not on a link...?

Jay1st

No headphones or anything....too old for this crap...and it was 20/15 years ago.
And it was only to show why i have this point of view.

So maybe you should shut up as you started with the DUDE calling and YOU also posted the link in the quote of my quote.......see it ?
You're no admin and should have not played the policeman, so if an Admin had pointed out the rule breaking of posting a link , instead of you putting your big fat nose where it has no reason going, would have went smoother as they seem to be a lot smarter and use better words.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
How do you disengage the elettrical control?

I took the "French dude " for my self and it's insulting and racist to be called like that.

Are you fucking kidding me? My post had nothing do with you. How the fuck would I even know you are French? "French dude" was a reference to the guy who posted the link. You know, the dude with "French" in his screen name?!?

Now that I know you are French, and based on your subsequent posts in this thread, one French word definitely comes to mind...

...DOUCHE!

Jay1st

I'm part French, do you'all hate me too? :hmm::thinking:

And this purple wire? Where is it? I didn't see it in my middle console yesterday.

961884Lesfils.jpg
650461Lesfils2.jpg
791787Lefilacouper.jpg
You cut the purple wire with the straight blue line not the twisted one and add a switch.
429889ESPOFF.jpg

But be carefull as some think it's not trustful or reliable......

Last edited:

Jay1st

Are you fucking kidding me? My post had nothing do with you. How the fuck would I even know you are French? "French dude" was a reference to the guy who posted the link. You know, the dude with "French" in his screen name?!?

Now that I know you a French, and based on your subsequent posts in this thread, one French word definitely comes to mind...

...DOUCHE!

Location on the left pane under your avatar ????? Dude you no read ???

And "shower" means nothing........how funny is that ?

Last edited:

dwvninety

Now that I know you are French, and based on your subsequent posts in this thread, one French word definitely comes to mind...

...DOUCHE!

Spoiler-Alert-FRENCH.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Location on the left pane under your avatar ????? Dude you no read ???

And "shower" means nothing........how funny is that ?

You presume I care enough about you to actually fire up my computer and log in to see from under what rock you have crawled. I don't, and I didn't. Your location isn't listed under your screen name on the mobile app...sorry dude.

Yep. Douche means shower, among other things. Wash up.

Jay1st

Me no speak good american but me know douche only means shower in french no other things.

big pile of shit and misunderstandings this thread is.

Top Bottom