A Douche is Just a Shower: Vive La France

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
You see I can get some positive stuff in the

Shit got to real.

No headphones or anything....too old for this crap...and it was 20/15 years ago.
And it was only to show why i have this point of view.

So maybe you should shut up as you started with the DUDE calling and YOU also posted the link in the quote of my quote.......see it ?
You're no admin and should have not played the policeman, so if an Admin had pointed out the rule breaking of posting a link , instead of you putting your big fat nose where it has no reason going, would have went smoother as they seem to be a lot smarter and use better words.

I don't even know what to say... did you even read the thread???

I'm sorry, but I like the forums here, and I feel that the mods have enough to deal with. So if there is a blatant rule broken, and it can be pointed out by a member and fixed without a mod, then all of this would have been avoided. But you couldn't keep your libia together long enough to allow the "french dude" to edit his own post, and you single handedly started this entire shit storm... p.s, I love my "big fat nose" all the better to sniff out your bullshit with and believe me, it STINKS... douche is necessary!

:cheesy:

Attachments

• 1455669733308.jpg
    1455669733308.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

Armydog

I'm French, can I play too? Well, Canadian descent born in the us. Does that make me less douche(y) French?

I'm French, can I play too? Well, Canadian descent born in the us. Does that make me less douche(y) French?

If you're descended from Quebec then you're as douchey as it gets from Canada. So then yes, you can play.

I'll expect all your posts to be in the form of mime from here on out though.

Jay1st

So I got called out for implying (supposedly) you're racist (you said that yourself, not me) and what's all those posts above if it's not 1st degree racism ?
Btw this is a Swiss knife, and other one who has no idea of geography other than his state.

Yes you can pull the white flag story out; but if you had some education, oh wait you have to pay a lot for that so you c,at afford it as in europe it's free, you'll remember that without the French army you would all be under the union jack flag or at most you'll be part of the common wealth.

But the fun fact is all those posts above only indicate I was spot on with my first comment; but hey I'm a troll and you only keep feeding me.
No one ever read the " i'm not french " comment i put in one of those posts i made previously.
Coming from a country where you have a majority of people believing in creationism i can only belive it's a lack f proper education and not you being stupid (you see i'm trying to defend you there).

You have no idea what job i was doing at the time i was travelling in the US, and assume i looked liek a junkie with earphones.....how about a nice costume and a tie but the wrong color on my passport ?

So keep feeding the troll, and in the mean time let me tell you that putting a switch on the purple wire will disable all electronic assistance, and in the sand and mud no more burnt brakes and wasted engine energy as nothing will try to compensate; back to the lockers and the driver's ability to read the trail.

:beer: have a beer, oh wait maybe i pissed in it would you think as you're all very suspicious about the purple wire thing.

Top Bottom