NORTHERN NEVADA Suds-n-Grub @ The Pizza Factory : Thursday, February 25th @ 6:00pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
NV-SUDS.jpg

Hey everyone, If you live in the Reno, Sparks, Carson Valley or even Tahoe area, I'd like to invite all of you to join us over at The Pizza Factory in Carson City for a Suds-n-Grub on Thursday, February 25th at 6:00 pm. Not only do they have great pizzas and a handful of beers and wine, you'll get to meet some of the great folks from WAYALIFE. That being said, I hope you can make it out and I'll look forward to seeing you there! :yup:

Where: The Pizza Factory - Carson City
When: Thursday, February 25th at 6:00 PM

The Pizza Factory is located on Highway 50 just east of I-580 and on the corner of Airport Rd in Carson City, Nevada.

3120 Hwy 50 East
Carson City, NV 89701
775-882-9800

Who's Coming List:
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. NevadaZielmeister
3. Trail Bud
4. MTG
5. Trail dog
6. Sharkey
7. benatc1
8. Steve mason
9. getoverit
10. MiamiU1999
11. KICKROX

Maybe List
1. TLC Offroad

:beer:

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I would like to attend, but this time I will come alone, that way I can talk more and learn more. I hope other friends can also make it, Sharkey? getoverit? Trail Bud?

I am looking forward to seeing everyone again.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to attend, but this time I will come alone, that way I can talk more and learn more. I hope other friends can also make it, Sharkey? getoverit? Trail Bud?

I am looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Awesome! I'll get you on the list now. Also, the Pizza Factory is an order at the counter kind of place so it's a bit more open to lounging around. :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm in and so is the family. (4 total)

Looking forward to catching up. :yup:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I should be good to go. I won't know for certain until tomorrow though (oldest son starts wrestling practice this week and I have to figure out the logistics.)

Trail dog

Me and the wife will be there, she can't wait to meet you guys, just did a little dirt ride around prison hill today with the dogs.

benatc1

Hooked
I'll be able to make it this time around, looking forward to meeting everyone. It'll be me and the lady. Thanks!

JAGS

Hooked
What you spend in a week on wine would buy a couple of round trip airline tickets. :bleh:

:cheesy: That is the truth :D

Ya know, you might be on to something. Lol. But then I wouldn't have my wine. [emoji30][emoji485][emoji485]

If work wasn't so crazy right now, I'd be tempted to just get a away for a few days. It's on the list of to-dos though. Sharkey, will be cool to meet in person. [emoji106]

Top Bottom