NORTHERN NEVADA Suds-n-Grub @ The Pizza Factory : Thursday, February 25th @ 6:00pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So my plan was to go but thinking/hoping I'll save the days off and cash for the drive for a W.A.L run in 2016 I will sit this one out but seriously can't wait to get back up and see you guys!!!

There will be plenty more opportunities for you to do something crazy like this :cool:

I'm always game for Pizza and Beer! My wife and I will be there! :beer::beer:

I'll get you added now :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Tough day in the office. [emoji6][emoji41][emoji41]

Sucks, wish I was up there. Instead I'm looking at three monitors of bullshit at work.

I probably put more hours in by Wednesday than you will all week. ;)

Maybe you should get a fourth one to increase your productivity.

JAGS

Hooked
I probably put more hours in by Wednesday than you will all week. ;)

Maybe you should get a fourth one to increase your productivity.

Counting "air" time. Lol. Most weeks maybe, not sure that'd be the case this particular week or the last couple months. [emoji6] ok, pity party of one is leaving. Ha ha.

My phone is my 4th monitor. Allows for important things like Wayalife. [emoji106]

MTG

Caught the Bug
Always fun to catch up with old friends and meet new ones. Had a great time tonight.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone for coming out tonight - Cindy and I had a great time with all of you and look forward to doing it again soon!! :)

TLC Offroad

I wished I could have made it. I got called out on job that morning & I had it planed to come down to Carson, I'm planning on the next one if I don't get called out in job. Busy time of the year for us.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Always fun to catch up with old friends and meet new ones. Had a great time tonight.

No, but it was a gravity free pizza place.

It was great seeing everybody tonight. Joanne was glad too meet you guys.

Thanks everyone for coming out tonight - Cindy and I had a great time with all of you and look forward to doing it again soon!! :)

Had a great time as well. Awesome to meet everyone and spend some time together.

Everyone,

It was so great to meet and speak with you guys and girls. Everyone came across as good folks and I continued to learn a lot. Even the kids were super well behaved, as a parent, I was impressed. It makes me realize that this is a great group to be with and one I can trust in the future. I am excited to get out on some trail runs. The end of May cannot come soon enough.

Top Bottom