PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Should Run a Forum for Me Because I'm a Badass

95YJSahara
03-24-2016, 05:07 AM
Would like to start an app devoted to Hawaii but want to do it WITH Wayalife! Doing the meet ups and builds here! Please contact me if this can be a reality!

Sharkey
03-24-2016, 05:25 AM
I'm confused. You want to ride someone else's coat tails and take advantage of their time, sweat, and investment?

JAGS
03-24-2016, 05:45 AM
Welcome to Wayalife. You've been here for 5 days and want to become "business partners." I'm pretty sure the owners are doing just fine without you. Lol.

2nd.gunman
03-24-2016, 06:06 AM
Wtf..............

notnalc68
03-24-2016, 07:13 AM
What!!!!???

cozdude
03-24-2016, 11:14 AM
Some people..........

OverlanderJK
03-24-2016, 11:59 AM
Bernie is that you?

NavyJeeper
03-24-2016, 12:07 PM
well i think he got his answer hahahahaha

mudmobeeler
03-24-2016, 12:33 PM
Bernie is that you?

Nah, Bernie wouldn't own a jeep. He would just use somebody else's.

piginajeep
03-24-2016, 12:42 PM
Bernie is that you?

Angry Aussie
03-24-2016, 12:59 PM
Wow really? Some people these days are incredibly stupid.

You really thought you could just ask and become a business partners with Eddie and Cindy? And not even bring anything to the table other than where you live? Wow I'll have to try that some day.

Hey Google, can I become the majority business owner of Google? I live in Texas. I don't want the whole company just part of it. Wouldn't wanna do it without y'all!!!!

rinkishjk
03-24-2016, 02:11 PM
Hahahaaaaahahahaaa!

NevadaZielmeister
03-24-2016, 02:49 PM
Would like to start an app devoted to Hawaii but want to do it WITH Wayalife! Doing the meet ups and builds here! Please contact me if this can be a reality!

Sure!!! Drive on over and meet with them. See what happens.

HINT: You might want to take the interstate.

WJCO
03-24-2016, 03:46 PM
What!!!!???

:cheesy: Dave Little Jon! I love that skit!

Sure!!! Drive on over and meet with them. See what happens.

HINT: You might want to take the interstate.

Or use a snorkel.

95YJSahara
03-24-2016, 04:02 PM
I don't want to be a business partner assfucks! Want a fucking spot where people in Hawaii can help each other! Why are you lil young people so fucking bitchy and butt fucked hurt when an OLD man with an OLD jeep wants to help others and do it through Wayalife! I am a 10 fucking year Force Recon Sniper Kuwait and Iraq, and I do not think I have ever heard such a bunch of whiney mother fuckers! I can barely turn on my fucking phone and you think I want to run an app, I want to help people with Jeeps, I love them, I wanted you duchbags to run it!
Wow, instead of being angry, you can talk all the shit you want but please remove me as a fucking member! I can live without an app! Just go back to asking dumb fucking google questions

MR.Ty
03-24-2016, 04:06 PM
I don't want to be a business partner assfucks! Want a fucking spot where people in Hawaii can help each other! Why are you lil young people so fucking bitchy and butt fucked hurt when an OLD man with an OLD jeep wants to help others and do it through Wayalife! I am a 10 fucking year Force Recon Sniper Kuwait and Iraq, and I do not think I have ever heard such a bunch of whiney mother fuckers! I can barely turn on my fucking phone and you think I want to run an app, I want to help people with Jeeps, I love them, I wanted you duchbags to run it!
Wow, instead of being angry, you can talk all the shit you want but please remove me as a fucking member! I can live without an app! Just go back to asking dumb fucking google questions

Bye! :standing wave:

piginajeep
03-24-2016, 04:08 PM
I don't want to be a business partner assfucks! Want a fucking spot where people in Hawaii can help each other! Why are you lil young people so fucking bitchy and butt fucked hurt when an OLD man with an OLD jeep wants to help others and do it through Wayalife! I am a 10 fucking year Force Recon Sniper Kuwait and as Iraq, and I do not think I have ever heard such a bunch of whiney mother fuckers! I can barely turn on my fucking phone and you think I want to run an app, I want to help people with Jeeps, I love them, I wanted you duchbags to run it!

So I take it your having a bad day ?

Napalm
03-24-2016, 04:10 PM
We are angry because we've all been using this site for many many years without any problems. We don't need specific sites to plan runs or do build threads because Eddie and Cindy have already made a great site/app to do that with. They've devoted their life to providing us a place to do that right here for free.

There isn't anything wrong with this one.

OverlanderJK
03-24-2016, 04:18 PM

You are a dumb fuck. Nobody gives a fuck about your military service. Go start your own shit and figure out how to help people.

Frogmech
03-24-2016, 04:27 PM
You are a dumb fuck. Nobody gives a fuck about your military service. Go start your own shit and figure out how to help people.

Totally agree!

Another asshat pulling his military card.

2007 JKU CANADA
03-24-2016, 04:29 PM
LMFAO. This is better than reality tv.

TrainWreck618
03-24-2016, 04:41 PM
So, you think you deserve more respect based on your age and military service..?

WJCO
03-24-2016, 04:49 PM
......assfucks!............... Want a fucking spot ..... so fucking bitchy and butt fucked hurt .....10 fucking year Force..... a bunch of whiney mother fuckers....barely turn on my fucking phone...... duchbags ......... all the shit.........remove me as a fucking member................dumb fucking google.......

:shock:

Holy shit!

Hobolobo
03-24-2016, 04:53 PM
He just used every wayalife cliché in one post. Fucking epic!

MedixJK
03-24-2016, 05:10 PM
Wow lol. Meltdown status=epic

rob_p
03-24-2016, 05:16 PM
He just used every wayalife cliché in one post. Fucking epic!

Truly trolltastic!

USMC Wrangler
03-24-2016, 05:19 PM
Respect is earned, not given and I guess that doesn't fit in your military resume. We are the ones with the problem but you have a meltdown over posts on the internet? Age clearly doesn't equal maturity.

I guess it's too late for this...

JAGS
03-24-2016, 05:25 PM

So you do or don't want to start an app???? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sheaffadelic
03-24-2016, 05:27 PM

That's all I got

WJCO
03-24-2016, 05:30 PM

rinkishjk
03-24-2016, 05:30 PM
Hahahaaaaahahahaaa!!!!!

Sheaffadelic
03-24-2016, 05:33 PM

Hawaiilife

notnalc68
03-24-2016, 05:35 PM

I'm 47.
I don't whine.
Start a thread on here, on the existing App.
If you want to leave, beat it.
I too, shoot better than I deal with people.

WJCO
03-24-2016, 05:36 PM
Hawaiilife

That could be the name of the new app!! :clap2:

2007 JKU CANADA
03-24-2016, 05:42 PM
Anyone else thinking PTSD !

ob_tj
03-24-2016, 05:44 PM
If you want a place where people help you and others out with your jeep... Well that's kinda what we do here bro. Tell more people in Hawaii to get on wayalife haha

explorebc4x4
03-24-2016, 05:51 PM
LMFAO. This is better than reality tv.

Haha. Looks like I can cancel my Netflix subscription now.

rinkishjk
03-24-2016, 05:56 PM

Haha! Does sign up come with a lay? :what:

Mikecal9985
03-24-2016, 05:58 PM

And done!!!

Angry Aussie
03-24-2016, 06:09 PM
Retard can't even figure out how to set up a thread for Hawaii by himself, I'm surprised he could even sign up for the forum by himself.

Just start a Hawaii thread!!!! It's not hard. Your were a sniper, you should be able to figure that out.

Sheaffadelic
03-24-2016, 06:14 PM
I'm actually entertained by the fact that I am a younger member on the forum his choice of words seems to be very mature... I have always looked up to my elders who use the words assfuck, douche bag, butt fucked and so on.... I don't see anything wrong with his idea of a personal app all just for him and his state. Since he is so kind and mature I'm see he could handle it.

mudmobeeler
03-24-2016, 06:19 PM
Why are you lil young people so fucking bitchy and butt fucked hurt

Pot meet kettle.

Oh and can't we just get along guys....

You guys just don't care...

Wisdom of yoda...

Sharkey
03-24-2016, 06:22 PM

piginajeep
03-24-2016, 06:23 PM

WJCO
03-24-2016, 06:42 PM

Sheaffadelic
03-24-2016, 06:45 PM
At least he asked eddies permission and help to run a forum. Not just make his own..... Oh wait someone else did that.

Ddays
03-24-2016, 06:51 PM
OLD man with an OLD jeep wants to help others and do it through Wayalife! I am a 10 fucking year Force Recon Sniper Kuwait and Iraq, and I do not think I have ever heard such a bunch of whiney mother fuckers! I can barely turn on my fucking phone and you think I want to run an app, I want to help people with Jeeps, I love them, I wanted you duchbags to run it!

Ummmmmm, isn't Eddie already doing this with this site retard?

Tshirt company called - your order is ready

Ryldup
03-24-2016, 07:27 PM
Man all of you are pretty quick to judge and bitch at people just like all the other forums. Which is pretty ironic since I thought that's what this forum was NOT supposed to be like. Seems everyone likes to pick Pete apart no matter which forum you're on. I appreciate the DIYs and helpful input here, but take it down a notch. Some of you really do sound whiny. Why not just politely tell him something? Why not take the higher road? Yeah, thought so. Too much fun to be the same asshats that populate the other forums.

WJCO
03-24-2016, 07:29 PM
Man all of you are pretty quick to judge and bitch at people just like all the other forums. Which is pretty ironic since I thought that's what this forum was NOT supposed to be like. Seems everyone likes to pick Pete apart no matter which forum you're on. I appreciate the DIYs and helpful input here, but take it down a notch. Some of you really do sound whiny. Why not just politely tell him something? Why not take the higher road? Yeah, thought so. Too much fun to be the same asshats that populate the other forums.

longarmwj
03-24-2016, 07:30 PM
I'll help you develop this app if you can fly me out to Hawaii and cover my hotel, and unlimited drinks on the beach!

piginajeep
03-24-2016, 07:32 PM

Welcome to the Internet

MR.Ty
03-24-2016, 07:35 PM

Another forum saviour! Why not just fuck off? Yeah, I thought so. Too much of a self righteous prick. :)

Ddays
03-24-2016, 07:48 PM
other forums.

:shock: There are other forums?!?

mudmobeeler
03-24-2016, 07:55 PM
:shock: There are other forums?!?

None worth a shit.

Ddays
03-24-2016, 07:59 PM
None worth a shit.

Exactly why he's here then, right? ;)

sldrstoy
03-24-2016, 09:57 PM
Probably shouldn't have read this post before pt this morning, while I agree that military service doesn't make you entitled to help from others, I would not have expected a group of jeepers to make comments saying "You are a dumb fuck. Nobody gives a fuck about your military service" or "another asshat pulling his military card". I understand why they were said, just caught me off guard and hope that isn't the view towards all service members. I digress, time to go run.

WJCO
03-24-2016, 10:11 PM
Probably shouldn't have read this post before pt this morning, while I agree that military service doesn't make you entitled to help from others, I would not have expected a group of jeepers to make comments saying "You are a dumb fuck. Nobody gives a fuck about your military service" or "another asshat pulling his military card". I understand why they were said, just caught me off guard and hope that isn't the view towards all service members. I digress, time to go run.

I can speak for myself and I think most members here as well. We are very appreciative of Military service. But we also see a lot of people here who will use that as a way to make people feel guilty or inferior. Happens too often and usually in cases where there is a difference of opinion. There are just times it doesn't need to be said. Like if I were to say 'I'm a 27th degree black belt' and it has no reference to the issue at hand. Doesn't matter at all. And no I'm not a 27th degree black belt (not even sure if there is such a thing), just pointing that out as an example.

EDIT: I am an ASE Master Tech, so there. I even got a patch sent to me in the mail. :thankyou:

OverlanderJK
03-24-2016, 10:12 PM
Another forum saviour! Why not just fuck off? Yeah, I thought so. Too much of a self righteous prick. :)

:cheesy::cheesy:

piginajeep
03-24-2016, 10:15 PM

Adam did you log in under the wrong account?

OverlanderJK
03-24-2016, 10:16 PM

Haha! I thought the same thing when I read that.

NevadaZielmeister
03-24-2016, 10:22 PM

To be clear, that certainly is not my view of service members on this forum, out in real life, on the news, etc. I have great regard for all service members, until some of them prove otherwise, as is the case here with the original poster.

Regardless, I want to thank you for protecting us and serving to make this country great. Thank you.

notnalc68
03-24-2016, 10:25 PM

Haaaaaa! :p

sldrstoy
03-24-2016, 10:35 PM
Understood (there are asshats everywhere who throw their service around, and while I'm grateful for them all, there's always those that didn't complete their contract for whatever reason and ride the "I was in the military..." and those who walk up to you, shake your hand, thank you for your service and then drop the bombshell of "I was an infantry platoon leader in Vietnam", back to the originally scheduled program...) it's just not what I was expecting to read this morning.... and there are 260 some odd Soldiers today who are glad I got that off my chest before pt and the work day started.... Nobody wants to do pt with a disgruntled 1SG who doesn't mind long runs...

sldrstoy
03-24-2016, 10:47 PM
With that being said.... I'm a Soldier and my jeep needs an LS.... Anyone want to donate? Too soon? It is Friday in Korea after all.....

PB's-12JKU
03-24-2016, 11:49 PM
That could be the name of the new app!! :clap2:

Hawaii life is already taken. Now you could do Hawayalife. Thank You OP for your service. I am also new to the site, live in Hawaii, I have a very slow build going on, because I live in HI. Send a wave out and see where the members respond from. Do a search on the site with Hawaii as the keyword. WAL friends, I am not being a post savior. Just trying to contribute and help.

notnalc68
03-24-2016, 11:52 PM
Hawaii life is already taken. Now you could do Hawayalife. Thank You OP for your service. I am also new to the site, live in Hawaii, I have a very slow build going on, because I live in HI. Send a wave out and see where the members respond from. Do a search on the site with Hawaii as the keyword. WAL friends, I am not being a post savior. Just trying to contribute and help.

True. You guys can start a, "Hawaii Wayalifer's" thread

WW_Svi
03-25-2016, 12:17 AM
I'm confused, is this the actual original thread title or did someone change that?
If so how can anyone complain about the responses?

Sharkey
03-25-2016, 12:30 AM
I'm confused, is this the actual original thread title or did someone change that?
If so how can anyone complain about the responses?

No, it's not the original title. It fits though.

WW_Svi
03-25-2016, 12:34 AM
Haha ok I didn't think so, just wasn't sure if moderators could change that or not

Frogmech
03-25-2016, 01:32 AM
it's just not what I was expecting to read this morning.... and there are 260 some odd Soldiers today who are glad I got that off my chest before pt and the work day started.... Nobody wants to do pt with a disgruntled 1SG who doesn't mind long runs...

And this is just the kind of shit that I'm talking about.

It's completely irrelevant that you are a big badass PT goddess who wields the hammer of Thor over 260 people.

So why bring it into the discussion?

Like the OP, you feel you need to throw out your service and how much of a somebody you think you are?

Get over yourself.

Former Marine here. So what? I don't need to throw it into every post I make. No one gives a shit when it's irrelevant.

Armydog
03-25-2016, 01:47 AM
Popcorn...............

Ryldup
03-25-2016, 02:03 AM
Just to respond to the criticism, I'm by no means a savior. Just don't come to this forum to see comments that are hammering on people even if they are ignorant of rules. What I do take offense to is comments like, got PTSD? That is uncalled for, and shows that you've never known someone with PTSD. The person with the original post does not help his own case with starting the belittling comments. And yes, I'll just learn to keep my mouth shut and skip reading posts that I really have no interest in. Thanks.

sldrstoy
03-25-2016, 02:36 AM
I was just joking at that point, but what ever

Frogmech
03-25-2016, 02:49 AM
Just to respond to the criticism, I'm by no means a savior. Just don't come to this forum to see comments that are hammering on people even if they are ignorant of rules. What I do take offense to is comments like, got PTSD? That is uncalled for, and shows that you've never known someone with PTSD. The person with the original post does not help his own case with starting the belittling comments. And yes, I'll just learn to keep my mouth shut and skip reading posts that I really have no interest in. Thanks.

Offended...give me a fucking break!

PTSD, while a very real and shitty condition, is used by far too many people nowadays as a crutch and an excuse for being a douchebag, and by many who want to up their disability percentage. Those who are truly stricken by it- that sucks. The rest need to change their diapers and shut the fuck up.

On this forum it's thrown around as an add on to the military card. Again, compound irrelevance to most any post.

I suggest you take your own advice and skip reading and posting on threads that you have no interest in.

Gadget
03-25-2016, 02:55 AM
4 pages and no chips, I'm quite disappointed.

Mountainjk10
03-25-2016, 03:08 AM

PTSD, while a very real and shitty condition, is used by far too many people nowadays as a crutch and an excuse for being a douchebag, and by many who want to up their disability percentage. Those who are truly stricken by it- that sucks. The rest need to change their diapers and shut the fuck up.

On this forum it's thrown around as an add on to the military card. Again, compound irrelevance to most any post.

I suggest you take your own advice and skip reading and posting on threads that you have no interest in.

Rubicon john
03-25-2016, 03:33 AM

You sound like a disgruntled POG. No reason to insult because someone doesn't agree.

Frogmech
03-25-2016, 04:01 AM
Clearly I've touched a nerve for the thin skinned crowd.

So let me break it down retard style for you:

There are those that serve or have served that do so quietly. They have my utmost respect. If pressed and if relevant, they may mention their service in a manner befitting the situation or conversation. Not in a way meant to draw attention to any deeds or in any boastful manner. Simply as a matter of fact.

Then there are those who throw out their service/disability in every conversation and at at any inappropriate time for whatever myriad reasons. The need to feel relevant. The need to feel superior. The need to garner sympathy. The need for attention. Whatever the reason, it has no bearing on the situation.

The later group of individuals I have no tolerance for.

If you're offended, tough shit. If you think I'm disgruntled, you're an idiot.

TheGoodLife
03-25-2016, 04:08 AM
Can I be the first veteran to call bullshit on the dudes service. He claims to be An "Air Force Recon Sniper"..... Yeah... That job title doesn't exist in that service.

So that being said... The douche bags slamming the military on here should go find a plastic bag. Place it over their head. Secure with a rubber band around their neck. Then continue to breathe. Enjoy your entitled life.

Sorry this poser has placed a bad light on veterans but I assure you a real veteran with real service wouldn't act this way.

Stay frosty my friends and let this dbag live with his lies.

dwvninety
03-25-2016, 04:13 AM

ScoobyCarolanNC
03-25-2016, 04:17 AM
I'm just here for the chips man.

jdh125
03-25-2016, 08:59 AM

Can I be the first veteran to call bullshit on the dudes service. He claims to be An "Air Force Recon Sniper"..... Yeah... That job title doesn't exist in that service.

So that being said... The douche bags slamming the military on here should go find a plastic bag. Place it over their head. Secure with a rubber band around their neck. Then continue to breathe. Enjoy your entitled life.

Sorry this poser has placed a bad light on veterans but I assure you a real veteran with real service wouldn't act this way.

Stay frosty my friends and let this dbag live with his lies.

He never said Air Force.

2nd.gunman
03-25-2016, 09:47 AM

Which flavour you chasing?

cozdude
03-25-2016, 11:33 AM

There are those that serve or have served that do so quietly. They have my utmost respect. If pressed and if relevant, they may mention their service in a manner befitting the situation or conversation. Not in a way meant to draw attention to any deeds or in any boastful manner. Simply as a matter of fact.

Then there are those who throw out their service/disability in every conversation and at at any inappropriate time for whatever myriad reasons. The need to feel relevant. The need to feel superior. The need to garner sympathy. The need for attention. Whatever the reason, it has no bearing on the situation.

I love you Dave lol

hinrichs
03-25-2016, 11:40 AM
This just keeps getting better, perfect read for a quiet morning at work :pop2:

Frogmech
03-25-2016, 11:47 AM
I love you Dave lol

:dont_tell: not in front of everyone! Can't you see I'm having a moment? ;)

cozdude
03-25-2016, 11:51 AM
:dont_tell: not in front of everyone! Can't you see I'm having a moment? ;)

your delusional. Go take your meds [emoji23]

Frogmech
03-25-2016, 11:53 AM
your delusional. Go take your meds [emoji23]

But I don't have PTSD!

Armydog
03-25-2016, 12:02 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ #truthbomb #boom ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Armydog
03-25-2016, 12:04 PM

^^^^^^^^^ this, again

Skid_Kid
03-25-2016, 12:31 PM
Former Marine here. So what? I don't need to throw it into every post I make. No one gives a shit when it's irrelevant.

Intone they so easily forget Brother.....

Frogmech
03-25-2016, 12:39 PM
Intone they so easily forget Brother.....

Amen!

I'm keeping a copy of that!

Angry Aussie
03-25-2016, 12:44 PM
I appreciate everyone's military service, but you can't throw it around and expect people to kiss your ass. Again I appreciate your service but you SIGNED UP for it!! I didn't ask you to do it, country didn't force you to do it, so don't expect a cookie because you choose a certain career path. Your not special.

MR.Ty
03-25-2016, 12:57 PM
I appreciate everyone's military service, but you can't throw it around and expect people to kiss your ass. Again I appreciate your service but you SIGNED UP for it!! I didn't ask you to do it, country didn't force you to do it, so don't expect a cookie because you choose a certain career path. Your not special.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

piginajeep
03-25-2016, 01:28 PM
This bullshit is still going on.. [emoji15][emoji379]

Ddays
03-25-2016, 01:43 PM
:cheesy: From a Hawaiin WAL site to Vet 'bashing'

Sheaffadelic
03-25-2016, 02:00 PM
This is why I drink......

wayoflife
03-25-2016, 02:07 PM
:ahhh-what: W... T... F happened here? Wait - I don't really want to know and I'm not about to read through all the BS to find out. I think I'll go wheeling instead :yup:

piginajeep
03-25-2016, 02:11 PM
:ahhh-what: W... T... F happened here? Wait - I don't really want to know and I'm not about to read through all the BS to find out. I think I'll go wheeling instead :yup:

Readers digest
Shitbreak from Hawaii thinks you should build a Hawaii Wayalife app

Gets butthurt by comments

Throws down his military service card (sorta like the race card for military)

Adam tells him to fuck himself, his service has nothing to do with the current thread

Butthurt flows that we're against military

The end

wayoflife
03-25-2016, 02:12 PM
Readers digest

Adam tells him to fuck himself, his service has nothing to do with the current thread

Butthurt flows

The end

:doh: Damn, my head hurts just from reading that :icon_crazy:

highoctane
03-25-2016, 02:15 PM
It didn't take long for some grunt to pull the POG card. Hey I'm proud to be a nasty winger. Swing with the wing!

A little bit of history for you ground pounders. Why do they call the infantry grunts? Because when a helicopter flies in to land and pick them, they point at it and say, ugggh!

WJCO
03-25-2016, 03:59 PM

Welcome back, Eddie! :standing wave:

Readers digest

Butthurt flows that we're against military

The end

^ Perfect summary! You should write cliff's notes! :thumb:

Armydog
03-25-2016, 10:22 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. I'm special, my mother had me tested.

Brute
05-02-2016, 02:22 AM
True. You guys can start a, "Hawaii Wayalifer's" thread

I think this thread should be called "Comeannawanalaya"...I know lots of Hawaiian...

GregMort13
05-02-2016, 02:40 AM
4 pages and no chips, I'm quite disappointed.

Which flavour you chasing?

I think we need to come up with a new wayalife tshirt that says on the front,

Wayalife
Patiently waiting for the chips...

With our wonderful chip selection on the back