Eddie Should Run a Forum for Me Because I'm a Badass

WJCO

Meme King
......assfucks!............... Want a fucking spot ..... so fucking bitchy and butt fucked hurt .....10 fucking year Force..... a bunch of whiney mother fuckers....barely turn on my fucking phone...... duchbags ......... all the shit.........remove me as a fucking member................dumb fucking google.......

:shock:

Holy shit!

200_s.gif

old-school.jpg

USMC Wrangler

Respect is earned, not given and I guess that doesn't fit in your military resume. We are the ones with the problem but you have a meltdown over posts on the internet? Age clearly doesn't equal maturity.

I guess it's too late for this...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458839972.619773.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458839984.116012.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Would like to start an app devoted to Hawaii but want to do it WITH Wayalife! Doing the meet ups and builds here! Please contact me if this can be a reality!

I don't want to be a business partner assfucks! Want a fucking spot where people in Hawaii can help each other! Why are you lil young people so fucking bitchy and butt fucked hurt when an OLD man with an OLD jeep wants to help others and do it through Wayalife! I am a 10 fucking year Force Recon Sniper Kuwait and Iraq, and I do not think I have ever heard such a bunch of whiney mother fuckers! I can barely turn on my fucking phone and you think I want to run an app, I want to help people with Jeeps, I love them, I wanted you duchbags to run it!
Wow, instead of being angry, you can talk all the shit you want but please remove me as a fucking member! I can live without an app! Just go back to asking dumb fucking google questions

So you do or don't want to start an app???? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I don't want to be a business partner assfucks! Want a fucking spot where people in Hawaii can help each other! Why are you lil young people so fucking bitchy and butt fucked hurt when an OLD man with an OLD jeep wants to help others and do it through Wayalife! I am a 10 fucking year Force Recon Sniper Kuwait and Iraq, and I do not think I have ever heard such a bunch of whiney mother fuckers! I can barely turn on my fucking phone and you think I want to run an app, I want to help people with Jeeps, I love them, I wanted you duchbags to run it!
Wow, instead of being angry, you can talk all the shit you want but please remove me as a fucking member! I can live without an app! Just go back to asking dumb fucking google questions

I'm 47.
I don't whine.
Start a thread on here, on the existing App.
If you want to leave, beat it.
I too, shoot better than I deal with people.

ob_tj

If you want a place where people help you and others out with your jeep... Well that's kinda what we do here bro. Tell more people in Hawaii to get on wayalife haha

Angry Aussie

Retard can't even figure out how to set up a thread for Hawaii by himself, I'm surprised he could even sign up for the forum by himself.

Just start a Hawaii thread!!!! It's not hard. Your were a sniper, you should be able to figure that out.

Top Bottom