Eddie Should Run a Forum for Me Because I'm a Badass

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Eddie or administration

I'm actually entertained by the fact that I am a younger member on the forum his choice of words seems to be very mature... I have always looked up to my elders who use the words assfuck, douche bag, butt fucked and so on.... I don't see anything wrong with his idea of a personal app all just for him and his state. Since he is so kind and mature I'm see he could handle it.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I don't want to be a business partner assfucks! Want a fucking spot where people in Hawaii can help each other! Why are you lil young people so fucking bitchy and butt fucked hurt when an OLD man with an OLD jeep wants to help others and do it through Wayalife! I am a 10 fucking year Force Recon Sniper Kuwait and Iraq, and I do not think I have ever heard such a bunch of whiney mother fuckers! I can barely turn on my fucking phone and you think I want to run an app, I want to help people with Jeeps, I love them, I wanted you duchbags to run it!
Wow, instead of being angry, you can talk all the shit you want but please remove me as a fucking member! I can live without an app! Just go back to asking dumb fucking google questions

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458843824.899677.jpg

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
At least he asked eddies permission and help to run a forum. Not just make his own..... Oh wait someone else did that.

Ddays

Hooked
OLD man with an OLD jeep wants to help others and do it through Wayalife! I am a 10 fucking year Force Recon Sniper Kuwait and Iraq, and I do not think I have ever heard such a bunch of whiney mother fuckers! I can barely turn on my fucking phone and you think I want to run an app, I want to help people with Jeeps, I love them, I wanted you duchbags to run it!

Ummmmmm, isn't Eddie already doing this with this site retard?

Tshirt company called - your order is ready
Dickhead+t+shirt_fa2bb1_3916517.jpg

Ryldup

Man all of you are pretty quick to judge and bitch at people just like all the other forums. Which is pretty ironic since I thought that's what this forum was NOT supposed to be like. Seems everyone likes to pick Pete apart no matter which forum you're on. I appreciate the DIYs and helpful input here, but take it down a notch. Some of you really do sound whiny. Why not just politely tell him something? Why not take the higher road? Yeah, thought so. Too much fun to be the same asshats that populate the other forums.

WJCO

Meme King
Man all of you are pretty quick to judge and bitch at people just like all the other forums. Which is pretty ironic since I thought that's what this forum was NOT supposed to be like. Seems everyone likes to pick Pete apart no matter which forum you're on. I appreciate the DIYs and helpful input here, but take it down a notch. Some of you really do sound whiny. Why not just politely tell him something? Why not take the higher road? Yeah, thought so. Too much fun to be the same asshats that populate the other forums.

yo-dawg-you-uvj0xo.jpg .........

longarmwj

I'll help you develop this app if you can fly me out to Hawaii and cover my hotel, and unlimited drinks on the beach!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Welcome to the Internet

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Another forum saviour! Why not just fuck off? Yeah, I thought so. Too much of a self righteous prick. :)

sldrstoy

Probably shouldn't have read this post before pt this morning, while I agree that military service doesn't make you entitled to help from others, I would not have expected a group of jeepers to make comments saying "You are a dumb fuck. Nobody gives a fuck about your military service" or "another asshat pulling his military card". I understand why they were said, just caught me off guard and hope that isn't the view towards all service members. I digress, time to go run.

WJCO

Meme King
Probably shouldn't have read this post before pt this morning, while I agree that military service doesn't make you entitled to help from others, I would not have expected a group of jeepers to make comments saying "You are a dumb fuck. Nobody gives a fuck about your military service" or "another asshat pulling his military card". I understand why they were said, just caught me off guard and hope that isn't the view towards all service members. I digress, time to go run.

I can speak for myself and I think most members here as well. We are very appreciative of Military service. But we also see a lot of people here who will use that as a way to make people feel guilty or inferior. Happens too often and usually in cases where there is a difference of opinion. There are just times it doesn't need to be said. Like if I were to say 'I'm a 27th degree black belt' and it has no reference to the issue at hand. Doesn't matter at all. And no I'm not a 27th degree black belt (not even sure if there is such a thing), just pointing that out as an example.

EDIT: I am an ASE Master Tech, so there. I even got a patch sent to me in the mail. :thankyou:

Top Bottom