Spod Questions

I apologize it this was covered in another tread but I did a search and couldn't come up with anything.

I am thinking about purchasing an Spod I noticed some come with the switches and some without.
I I get one with out the switches and use OTRATTW switches while this be difficult to do? Or get one with the switches cut the wires and splice my switches in

WJCO

Meme King

Sullivan

Damn. Didn't know any of this. They make a good product but I'm never a fan of shady tactics. Own 2 business' myself and take pride in being honest and letting my work, skills and abilities do all the talking I need.

8POUND

Damn! I wish I would have researched this topic sooner. My girlfriend won a sPod, through a local raffle and gave it to me. I installed it, but if I would have known about the way sPod does business, I would have sold it and bought the SwitchPro setup. It's in now, I hope I don't have any issues with it. Honesty and integrity are priceless!

Rayford85

We install the switch pro setup here where I work in a lot of jeeps. Really easy to install. We usually use the rugged ridge a-pillar switch panel and mold the switch pros switch in it.

Attachments

• IMG_20160526_175043_01.jpg
    IMG_20160526_175043_01.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 152

jkwebbie

We install the switch pro setup here where I work in a lot of jeeps. Really easy to install. We usually use the rugged ridge a-pillar switch panel and mold the switch pros switch in it.

That's bad ass looking! I've been wanting to get a switch pros and mount it like this but I haven't seen anyone do it. How hard was it to do that?

JAGS

Hooked
I had the switch pro installed. Mounted above the rear view. Made installing the rock lights about as easy as can get. Main thing I like is the eight lighting options, or seven if you need to double up for slots 7/8.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464813021.954391.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
I had the switch pro installed. Mounted above the rear view. Made installing the rock lights about as easy as can get. Main thing I like is the eight lighting options, or seven if you need to double up for slots 7/8.

View attachment 206100

How bright are those green lights at night? Does it dim with your dashlights?

JAGS

Hooked
How bright are those green lights at night? Does it dim with your dashlights?

I covered the open slots as they were too bright. I honestly don't even notice the small green light while driving as they are above my line of sight.

The light has dim settings you can mess with in the app (separate from dash), as well as settings for switches. Remote function, etc.

I'll take some pics later tonight to show.

Rayford85

That's bad ass looking! I've been wanting to get a switch pros and mount it like this but I haven't seen anyone do it. How hard was it to do that?

Not to bad. I just mark the hole in the panel and cut it out with a drimel, I epoxy the switch panel in and finish it with body filler and trim black paint.

Evil

Will this set up interfere with a sport cage installed?

I bought the spod se before I knew the owners were on the interwebs doing d bag things, sucks I didnt know because I would have never given them my money. Its been installed for a while now and works but still. :naw:

JAGS

Hooked
Will this set up interfere with a sport cage installed?

I bought the spod se before I knew the owners were on the interwebs doing d bag things, sucks I didnt know because I would have never given them my money. Its been installed for a while now and works but still. :naw:

If you are referring to the a pillar mount, I'd say negative

No. It fits with the sport cage

If you are referring to the a pillar mount, again, I'd say negative. Please let me know how that mount would work here? It'd be cool if it would, but not with a cage. Just posting so folks can see it in reality.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464832536.977767.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464832622.619317.jpg

Top Bottom