Almost done putting my new PR60 in my Jeep

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Funny but I hope you don't mind that I moved your post and made it into its own thread. The thread you posted on was in the Dynatrac vendor forum.

Grubbicon

Funny but I hope you don't mind that I moved your post and made it into its own thread. The thread you posted on was in the Dynatrac vendor forum.

Sorry didnt realize it was in the Dynatrac section or I would of left that out of there.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. But they promised me it was the most amazing axle ever made...that's why it took them 4 months to get it to me

It didn't happen to cost $30,000, come from china, and leak fluid did it? Might also be a used axle. I bet they promised you a new one!!!

Yeah Dynatrac doesn't roll like that. I met Jim McGean in Moab this year in Moab, what an awesome guy! It's nice to know that the axles under my Jeep come from a great company that stands behind their product and are built right here in the USA!

GR8WHITE

Yeah Dynatrac doesn't roll like that. I met Jim McGean in Moab this year in Moab, what an awesome guy! It's nice to know that the axles under my Jeep come from a great company that stands behind their product and are built right here in the USA!

I don't think anyone is debating the fact that Dynatrac makes the best axles on the market... I would own a set right now if i could swing the 20k price tag. So I spent 5k and now should have some bullet proof tons. The other 15k went to suspension, atlas 4 speed, ect.... But hopefully one day I will be able to buy a set for something.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is debating the fact that Dynatrac makes the best axles on the market... I would own a set right now if i could swing the 20k price tag. So I spent 5k and now should have some bullet proof tons. The other 15k went to suspension, atlas 4 speed, ect.... But hopefully one day I will be able to buy a set for something.

I'd love to have the Atlas!

jkwebbie

Oh I know man! I wish I could afford a set of Dynatracs, they are hands down the best axles out on the market. But since I can't afford them, I'm building a set of junkyard axles for less than half what it costs for Dynatracs. Maybe one day when I win the lotto I can get a set lol

Oh I know man! I wish I could afford a set of Dynatracs, they are hands down the best axles out on the market. But since I can't afford them, I'm building a set of junkyard axles for less than half what it costs for Dynatracs. Maybe one day when I win the lotto I can get a set lol

What are the best junkyard one ton axles for a JK? I've heard mixed opinions between OBS Ford or 2nd gen Dodge axles.

Top Bottom