PDA

View Full Version : You guys are a Bunch of Cock Gobblerz

JDalcour
10-31-2016, 09:37 PM
Everyone knows Truck lites are at the bottom of the totem pole , but theyre legal and have a decent cut off so it automatically puts them above all the chinese garbage.

RockinAZJK
10-31-2016, 10:10 PM
Everyone knows Truck lites are at the bottom of the totem pole , but theyre legal and have a decent cut off so it automatically puts them above all the chinese garbage.

How do you figure they're the bottom?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Ddays
10-31-2016, 11:51 PM

Pretty bold words. Care to back it up with an explanation rather than just your opinion?

CarolinaJK
11-01-2016, 12:51 AM
Pretty bold words. Care to back it up with an explanation rather than just your opinion?

Also pretty interested in how they're bottom of the totem pole?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

nmwranglerx
11-01-2016, 01:52 AM

Okay, I'll bite, what's at the top of the totem pole?

Ddays
11-01-2016, 02:13 AM
Okay, I'll bite, what's at the top of the totem pole?

Hah! Good luck with that question! Honestly though, other than the X pattern some guys don't care for I don't recall reading a bad review on ANY of the LED headlights. Probably that's because the stock headlights are so monumentally bad
that even shitty LED's are still 100% better that them. I do have the TL's and the X never really bothered me any. Which is surprising because I'm a picky SOB about dumb stuff like that.

dwvninety
11-01-2016, 02:50 AM

and I guess these are the top of the totem pole?

tdougherty81
11-01-2016, 01:48 PM

What makes them the bottom?

Ddays
11-01-2016, 01:59 PM
What makes them the bottom?

Not a thing - that was his opinion that he evidently doesn't care to back up with facts. :idontknow:

WJCO
11-01-2016, 02:06 PM

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 03:59 PM
Not a thing - that was his opinion that he evidently doesn't care to back up with facts. :idontknow:

Im so sorry not everyone lives on the forum and checks it hourly.

All the proof are mainly other forums, where people use actual light meters to test led lights not just by the spread or how bright they are, but how they project light and other factors. Im not sure why but LEDs dont get talked about too much on wayalife on a more scientific level versus just comparing iphone shots. But then again im kind of glad because some people are real nazis about headlights and safety and can be annoying as fuck.
Unfortunately i cannot link the comparisons and charts because its against the rules to post other forums and websites on here. Plus, you dont need to me to use google and see the facts yourself, theres charts literally everywhere, numbers don't lie kids.

But even with that said, in the photos, truck lites are obviously known for throwing a weird pattern and not being the brightest most crisp lights in their price range.
They also have more issues than other lights in their price range, several people have traded them out for lights with a better spread, but if the X type uneven spread doesnt bother you im sure you would be fine with them. There's more to lights then how "bright" they are.

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 04:02 PM
I've had them for over a year and love them too. I noticed the "hot spots" or X at first only because every hater on another forum freaked out about them.

.................................................. .....................
Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

by hater do you mean someone that called Truck lites out for having a terrible spread? its fact, regardless if your eyes noticed it at first or not.

Sheaffadelic
11-01-2016, 04:03 PM
by hater do you mean someone that called Truck lites out for having a terrible spread? its fact, regardless if your eyes noticed it at first or not.

did you buy your "im a badass" sticker at the local walmart this morning or what?.....

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 04:07 PM
did you buy your "im a badass" sticker at the local walmart this morning or what?.....

yeap, I saw you in line buying tampons

WJCO
11-01-2016, 04:09 PM

I'm sorry your life is incomplete and lacking, lol.

All the proof are mainly other forums, where people use actual light meters to test led lights not just by the spread or how bright they are, but how they project light and other factors. Im not sure why but LEDs dont get talked about too much on wayalife on a more scientific level versus just comparing iphone shots. But then again im kind of glad because some people are real nazis about headlights and safety and can be annoying as fuck.

Proof or not, I myself do not own any aftermarket headlights for either of my Jeeps, but I have heard nothing but good things about Trucklites myself. Also, regardless of charts or data, many here claim to be VERY happy with their Trucklites.

Unfortunately i cannot link the comparisons and charts because its against the rules to post other forums and websites on here. Plus, you dont need to me to use google and see the facts yourself, theres charts literally everywhere, numbers don't lie kids.

While it is against the rules to link other forums or solicit traffic to them, you are more than welcome to screen shot the data and post it here. :thumb:

They also have more issues than other lights in their price range, several people have traded them out for lights with a better spread, but if the X type uneven spread doesnt bother you im sure you would be fine with them. There's more to lights then how "bright" they are.

Again, that's subjective to the owner's opinion.

MR.Ty
11-01-2016, 04:09 PM

Boy, you sure don't like Trucklites....

USMC Wrangler
11-01-2016, 04:12 PM

So you're the four year old that's posting about how bad TL's are on every website? Great! Glad to know.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 04:16 PM
Boy, you sure don't like Trucklites....

Where did i state my opinion? please do tell. Ive stated nothing but fact. I never said i didnt like them. In fact, i claimed they are still better than most chinese crap out there. I would rock Truck lites before buying a set of chinese headlights for 100$. Theyre just known for not being the best in their price range, which has been proven with numbers, but not on this forum because therse no headlight nazis here, with crazy light meters that constantly tell people their lights are illegal lol.

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 04:18 PM
So you're the four year old that's posting about how bad TL's are on every website? Great! Glad to know.

Overall "build thread"

good way to avoid the question bud

WJCO
11-01-2016, 04:21 PM

MR.Ty
11-01-2016, 04:24 PM
Where did i state my opinion? please do tell. Ive stated nothing but fact. I never said i didnt like them. In fact, i claimed they are still better than most chinese crap out there. I would rock Truck lites before buying a set of chinese headlights for 100$. Theyre just known for not being the best in their price range, which has been proven with numbers, but not on this forum because therse no headlight nazis here, with crazy light meters that constantly tell people their lights are illegal lol.

You didn't have the give your opinion. Your lengthy posts stated that for you.

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 04:26 PM
You didn't have the give your opinion. Your lengthy posts stated that for you.

Correlating my opinion with the length of my post? Ha, we got a special one here...

MR.Ty
11-01-2016, 04:29 PM
Correlating my opinion with the length of my post? Ha, we got a special one here...

Aww thanks, you're special too [emoji1]

Ddays
11-01-2016, 04:38 PM

Riiiiiight, I get it. You have to check all your posts on the other forums first. Because they use scientific type instruments and cool phrases.
If you're going to call a product out in a post you should have info in that post & not make these throwaway bullshit statements like" everyone knows".

Sheaffadelic
11-01-2016, 04:41 PM

lol at this guy :cheesy: very original with the jokes! sorry trucklite has their dick in ur ass bud :asshat:

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 04:50 PM
Riiiiiight, I get it. You have to check all your posts on the other forums first. Because they use scientific type instruments and cool phrases.
If you're going to call a product out in a post you should have info in that post & not make these throwaway bullshit statements like" everyone knows".

but when its SO obvious its not even needed lol. Theres not alot of real talk on LED headlights on wayalife, just people comparing with their eyes.

Its kinda like someone saying a D60 is stronger than a D30, you dont need to post proof because its just obvious and widely known........if you have ever done the tiniest bit of research on headlights or even just look at the photos of the spread you would know this.....lmao

Spazbyt
11-01-2016, 04:54 PM
Yah! who uses their eyes to see how bright light is anyways? That's what other forums are for.

Ddays
11-01-2016, 04:57 PM
but when its SO obvious its not even needed lol. Theres not alot of real talk on LED headlights on wayalife, just people comparing with their eyes.

Its kinda like someone saying a D60 is stronger than a D30, you dont need to post proof because its just obvious and widely known........if you have ever done the tiniest bit of research on headlights or even just look at the photos of the spread you would know this.....lmao

Suck a donkey dick dumbass. Not everyone gets a boner over light spreads and I don't care to make a spread sheet comparing them.

And speaking of proof reading try it sometime...just sayin

Ddays
11-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Yah! who uses their eyes to see how bright light is anyways? That's what other forums are for.

Hey, watch it! Its obvious you cant do that! You need instrumentation! Sheesh! the nerve.....

USMC Wrangler
11-01-2016, 04:59 PM
good way to avoid the question bud

Why answer a question you essentially keep asking? If you have facts, screenshot them and post them up.

The TL's probably are better than "Chinese crap", I can agree on that. The "X" does bother some and doesn't bother others. I don't own Chinese crap headlights and never have, therefore I won't comment on them. It is interesting you don't own any TL's but felt the need to get in the middle of this.

To make things more clear for you, my original post in this thread was based on my experience and opinions of the lights I have and use. My four year old comment is in reference to you sounding a lot like the light meter nazi types all over the internet. I can only guess you've read all your facts, not experienced or conducted tests, listed on those sites since you aren't using a reference point...bud.

Overall "build thread"

WJCO
11-01-2016, 05:02 PM
Since no real chart data has been posted up, I took it upon myself to find the proper data. Here it is. I guess he's right. :idontknow: Thread closed.

jeepsterchris
11-01-2016, 05:02 PM

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 05:03 PM
Suck a donkey dick dumbass. Not everyone gets a boner over light spreads and I don't care to make a spread sheet comparing them.

And speaking of proof reading try it sometime...just sayin

Dont get sand in your Vag because you paid alot for a widely KNOWN bad spread of light LMAO..
You dont care but youre so mad lmao? :thinking: take a chill pill bud

Funny how you say dont post something without backing it up and then turning around and saying you dont care Lol

jeepsterchris
11-01-2016, 05:04 PM
Jimminy christmas JDalcour...quit being a fucking donkey.

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 05:06 PM
Numbers dont lie kids
Im sure you probably think the big spikes mean theyre the best lol, its all about spread. heres some data

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 05:07 PM
Jimminy christmas JDalcour...quit being a fucking donkey.

stating facts around here is being a donkey apparently. cant handle the truth is what it is

Sheaffadelic
11-01-2016, 05:07 PM
JDalcour is the guy on the forum that runs a fab four bumper........

jeepsterchris
11-01-2016, 05:09 PM

PROBLEM SOLVED...:honey:

WJCO
11-01-2016, 05:11 PM
I'm thinking about upgrading my stock headlights. I see Truck-lites are a popular replacement option. I'd like to hear opinions about them from people who are running them. Are you happy with the performance? Are they worth the cost? Did you have to buy something additional to keep lights from flickering? Would you buy them again?

Here's the original post. Hope that all your questions were answered. :thumb:

jeepsterchris
11-01-2016, 05:11 PM
stating facts around here is being a donkey apparently. cant handle the truth is what it is

Handling the truth is not the issue. Getting in a pissing match on an internet form like a 13 year old tough guy is the issue. Nice graph.:asshat:

You're probably that guy who brings a decibel meter to the high school parking lot stereo wars...

WJCO
11-01-2016, 05:12 PM
JDalcour is the guy on the forum that runs a fab four bumper........

I'd like to see the bumper chart from the other forums if you have time.

USMC Wrangler
11-01-2016, 05:15 PM
Since you are more concerned with everyone else's reading comprehension and not yours, I offer this evidence.

Fact: You do not own the headlights in question. The OP doesn't want to hear from you based on the first post.

Overall "build thread"

allwhitejeeps
11-01-2016, 05:17 PM
Numbers dont lie kids
Im sure you probably think the big spikes mean theyre the best lol, its all about spread. heres some data

I can tell you with a fact that if the measurement in the graphs you are using are saying that the truck lites make no difference/have worse light output than stock headlights than the person that made that test is a fucking moron. Please show me that there is no difference than the TL and stock headlights and I will rip mine out and run them over rn.

Ddays
11-01-2016, 05:17 PM
Dont get sand in your Vag because you paid alot for a widely KNOWN bad spread of light LMAO..
You dont care but youre so mad lmao? :thinking: take a chill pill bud

Funny how you say dont post something without backing it up and then turning around and saying you dont care Lol

:cheesy:I'm not mad, light nazi, on the contrary I think you're funny LMAO

After finally showing the data you should have included in your first post, which ones are DOT approved ?
I'm sure you can find lots of lights brighter than TL's but are they street legal?

Sheaffadelic
11-01-2016, 05:19 PM

229180 :thinking::thinking::thinking:

WJCO
11-01-2016, 05:22 PM

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Sheaffadelic

After finally showing the data you should have included in your first post, which ones are DOT approved ?
I'm sure you can find lots of lights brighter than TL's but are they street legal?

TL are soooo shitty, thats why the military uses them......

Ddays

Now there's a chart that I can understand!

jeepsterchris
11-01-2016, 05:26 PM

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Sharkey
11-01-2016, 05:34 PM
Jesus loves you, and your chart.

I see the "X". It doesn't bother me and there is no question that my Trucklites are a huge improvement over stock. Additionally, even if some other LED's had better output...I wouldn't even consider them if they didn't have the ability to melt snow and ice. All of the light in the world isn't worth shit if it is encased in snow and ice.

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 07:37 PM
Handling the truth is not the issue. Getting in a pissing match on an internet form like a 13 year old tough guy is the issue. Nice graph.:asshat:

You're probably that guy who brings a decibel meter to the high school parking lot stereo wars...

im not the one that got pissy, i simply stated theyre sub par and people got butt hurt about it and started name calling and wanted to get technical about it. I only supplied the graph because it was requested, since people wanted me to "backup" what im saying, i originally didnt want to because of the forum rules. some people just cant read. I never said truck lites were garbage theyre just not the best of the best in that price range which is proven fact. everyone talks about the terrible pattern, the X spread and artifacts they see in the lights all the time. doesnt even need to be proven you can see the photos yourself.

I can tell you with a fact that if the measurement in the graphs you are using are saying that the truck lites make no difference/have worse light output than stock headlights than the person that made that test is a fucking moron. Please show me that there is no difference than the TL and stock headlights and I will rip mine out and run them over rn.

you just dont know how to read the chart bud, its not saying that at all. TLs are brighter, but not THAT much brigher, according to meter that can read light better than your eyes.

you guys wanted me to explain why and back it up and now im a light nazi because i presented the facts, lol okay dude. All those lights in that graph are DOT Approved you imbecile.

On the contrary none of you can prove that theyre better, so you cant prove me wrong.

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 07:39 PM
Since you are more concerned with everyone else's reading comprehension and not yours, I offer this evidence.

Fact: You do not own the headlights in question. The OP doesn't want to hear from you based on the first post.

Overall "build thread"

fact: you dont know if i own truck lites or have owned them or not, lol youre such a moron, you tried though. i give you that.

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 07:46 PM
TL are soooo shitty, thats why the military uses them......

military use and street use are two completely different fields.....you call people asshats yet you are one yourself :asshat:

Sheaffadelic
11-01-2016, 07:50 PM
military use and street use are two completely different fields.....you call people asshats yet you are one yourself :asshat:

military using DOT approved lighting isnt saying something about the quality? and tell me how its different? Sorry i actually use my jeep off of the street as well not just taking poser shots on a back road..... :werdsign:

Not to mention our local waste management companies use TL on their trash trucks. not military, on the damn street

WJCO
11-01-2016, 07:52 PM
im not the one that got pissy, i simply stated theyre sub par and people got butt hurt about it and started name calling and wanted to get technical about it. I only supplied the graph because it was requested, since people wanted me to "backup" what im saying, i originally didnt want to because of the forum rules. some people just cant read. I never said truck lites were garbage theyre just not the best of the best in that price range which is proven fact. everyone talks about the terrible pattern, the X spread and artifacts they see in the lights all the time. doesnt even need to be proven you can see the photos yourself.

you just dont know how to read the chart bud, its not saying that at all. TLs are brighter, but not THAT much brigher, according to meter that can read light better than your eyes.

you guys wanted me to explain why and back it up and now im a light nazi because i presented the facts, lol okay dude. All those lights in that graph are DOT Approved you imbecile.

On the contrary none of you can prove that theyre better, so you cant prove me wrong.

Dude. It's ok. Let it go. I think the OP has definitely received your opinion on the lights.

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 07:57 PM
military using DOT approved lighting isnt saying something about the quality? and tell me how its different? Sorry i actually use my jeep off of the street as well not just taking poser shots on a back road..... :werdsign:

Not to mention our local waste management companies use truck lites not military, on the damn street

simple, military vehicle requirements for combat are much different than the rules for civilian street use, you think you can legally run everything the military does? didnt think so, thers a big difference, its a pretty simple logic.

You guys are assuming im absolutely trashing the lights, all in your feelings for nothing, i simply stated theyre sub par for the price, which they are and can also be taken as just my opinion. I would run truck lites before all that chinese crap but the X spread and artifacts would bother the heck out of me after paying that much.

Sheaffadelic
11-01-2016, 07:58 PM
simple, military vehicle requirements for combat are much different than the rules for civilian street use, you think you can legally run everything the military does? didnt think so, thers a big difference, its a pretty simple logic.

You guys are assuming im absolutely trashing the lights, all in your feelings for nothing, i simply stated theyre sub par for the price, which they are and can also be taken as just my opinion. I would run truck lites before all that chinese crap but the X spread and artifacts would bother the heck out of me after paying that much.

Did i state we run military spec'd products? no.. i said military runs DOT approved so ur explanation for that is incorrect

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 07:59 PM
Dude. It's ok. Let it go. I think the OP has definitely received your opinion on the lights.

All of my post are requests and replies to questions, its everyone else that needs to let it go, clean the sand out of their vag im not the one that started name calling, its just my opinion right?

funny how I should let it go now all of the sudden after i backed up what i said with real data.

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 08:00 PM
Did i state we run military spec'd products? no.. i said military runs DOT approved so ur explanation for that is incorrect

aw poor little guy, you didnt get the analogy, ill just let you grow up a bit.

Sheaffadelic
11-01-2016, 08:02 PM
aw poor little guy, you didnt get the analogy, ill just let you grow up a bit.

Ur just so adorable trying to be a big guy lol

Sheaffadelic
11-01-2016, 08:06 PM
Woooooh! He's so smrt he got his own thread lol

Ddays
11-01-2016, 08:22 PM

Score for Jdalcour! If you would have made a responsible post in the first place with facts to back up your statement none of this fucking dogpile would have happened.
Instead YOU made an overgeneralized bullshit statement that we all took as you being a dick towards TL's. This is a mess of your own making and that makes you an asshat :asshat:

Enjoy your fame in the Infirmary! Say hi to AlBundy while you're here!

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 08:27 PM

Score for Jdalcour! If you would have made a responsible post in the first place with facts to back up your statement none of this fucking dogpile would have happened.
Instead YOU made an overgeneralized bullshit statement that we all took as you being a dick towards TL's. This is a mess of your own making and that makes you an asshat :asshat:

Enjoy your fame in the Infirmary! Say hi to AlBundy while you're here!

Cool with me! ive backed up everything ive said and havent been proven otherwise! :D

if you have a decent set of eyes you can clearly see the cut off on truck lites from hundres of photos so nothing was needed in my original post, its COMMON that truck lites have a terrible spread, your head has been in your ass though. good job man!

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Ur just so adorable trying to be a big guy lol

You're so adorable trying to fathom what i say

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 08:29 PM
Making this its own thread is awesome in my opinion, its puts everybodys butt hurt post all in one! much more enjoyable!

OverlanderJK
11-01-2016, 08:33 PM

But even with that said, in the photos, truck lites are obviously known for throwing a weird pattern and not being the brightest most crisp lights in their price range.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY

Ddays
11-01-2016, 08:34 PM
Cool with me! ive backed up everything ive said and havent been proven otherwise! :D

if you have a decent set of eyes you can clearly see the cut off on truck lites from hundres of photos so nothing was needed in my original post, its COMMON that truck lites have a terrible spread, your head has been in your ass though. good job man!

:cheesy: You're such a dumbass. I have WAY more important things to do than look at hundreds of photos of light patterns on the internet. You need to get out more man!

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 08:38 PM
I never said I looked at hundreds of photos, im saying there ARE hundreds of photos because it was in reference to you saying im not making a "responsible post" without data yet its EVERYWHERE, its so common it doesnt need proof. Damn you are illiterate.

Until someone proves me otherwise, shows some data, all i hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Funny how people on here normally like it when you call out a bad product, with facts, and now its shunned upon. You're just mad you bought them and i proved what i said.

USMC Wrangler
11-01-2016, 08:41 PM
fact: you dont know if i own truck lites or have owned them or not, lol youre such a moron, you tried though. i give you that.

I would rock Truck lites before buying a set of chinese headlights for 100$.

^^^^^^^^
"Would", not "have" or "do"...bud

Glad you got your own thread finally. You had no business being in the original. Only a moron can't comprehend what they read.

Overall "build thread"

JDalcour
11-01-2016, 08:49 PM
^^^^^^^^
"Would", not "have" or "do"...bud

Glad you got your own thread finally. You had no business being in the original. Only a moron can't comprehend what they read.

Overall "build thread"

Please tell me how "Everyone knows Truck lites are at the bottom of the totem pole" is not an opinion? Does eeveryone REALLY know that? No, it was obviously my opinion.

You have no business in my thread when you cant comprehend anything yourself. You also have no idea if i have ever ran truck lites, so youre dismissed, Ive had them before, they didnt suck but the X bothered me.

Ddays
11-01-2016, 08:52 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH.

:cheesy: That pretty much sums you up at this point. You completely ignored my post that stated "had you posted up a responsible thread in the first place" but you're too worried about backtracking and saving face at this point.
Have fun looking at light charts and Transformer cars on the internet tonight! :thumb:

WJCO
11-01-2016, 08:53 PM
Where did i state my opinion? please do tell. Ive stated nothing but fact. I never said i didnt like them.

Please tell me how "Everyone knows Truck lites are at the bottom of the totem pole" is not an opinion? Does everyone REALLY know that? No, it was obviously my opinion.

USMC Wrangler
11-01-2016, 08:55 PM
Please tell me how "Everyone knows Truck lites are at the bottom of the totem pole" is not an opinion? Does eeveryone REALLY know that? No, it was obviously my opinion.

You have no business in my thread when you cant comprehend anything yourself. You also have no idea if i have ever ran truck lites, so youre dismissed, Ive had them before, they didnt suck but the X bothered me.

Took long enough...bud

Overall "build thread"

Draconianwinter
11-01-2016, 09:06 PM
Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

jeepsterchris
11-01-2016, 09:16 PM

Everybody knows?

CarolinaJK
11-01-2016, 09:17 PM
I guess I'm the biggest idiot on here because I just now purchased my Trucklites after reading this post. [emoji23]

Sheaffadelic
11-01-2016, 09:52 PM
You're so adorable trying to fathom what i say

(Googling fathom). Is that like the millennium falcon?

Angry Aussie
11-01-2016, 10:22 PM
So you don't have time to be on this forum all the time but you have plenty of time to be on other forums? Interesting. I don't understand how people can be on multiple forums pertaining to the same thing.

Sullivan
11-01-2016, 10:37 PM
I love my trucklites. Don't really give a shyt if someone else doesn't. Kind of "end of story". Who care what the OP thinks.

2nd.gunman
11-01-2016, 10:52 PM
Fuck this guy....

10frank9
11-01-2016, 10:56 PM
One of the dumbest thread ever! Who gives a fuck? We run lights that look brighter than stock, don't cost as much as the JW's. I don't need a graph, chart or someone telling me to look at spread. Geez

jagrubb99
11-01-2016, 11:20 PM
You are an idiot. Graphs dont mean anything. I've compared these side by side myself and for the proce, i liked the pattern, appearance, and quality of TL's more than others "for the price." They are much more reasonably priced and perform great in person. I dont care what your graph says. From what i have seen, TL's are a better value.

Sent from my XT1031 using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

jesse3638
11-01-2016, 11:23 PM
If I cared about spread I'd be on redtube not on here. I have truck lights in my fire engine and couldn't be happier.

notnalc68
11-01-2016, 11:32 PM
Is that you, Prime8?

Prime8 is always right thread...
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=11338

Slavens
11-01-2016, 11:40 PM
If I cared about spread I'd be on redtube not on here. I have truck lights in my fire engine and couldn't be happier.

Redtube? On my way.

Napalm
11-02-2016, 12:17 AM

We have them as well on the Engine company that runs out of my house - they work great as expected. :)

OverlanderJK
11-02-2016, 12:19 AM
I never said I looked at hundreds of photos, im saying there ARE hundreds of photos because it was in reference to you saying im not making a "responsible post" without data yet its EVERYWHERE, its so common it doesnt need proof. Damn you are illiterate.

Until someone proves me otherwise, shows some data, all i hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Funny how people on here normally like it when you call out a bad product, with facts, and now its shunned upon. You're just mad you bought them and i proved what i said.

You are a fucking retard. If you say something is garbage you need to prove why. You started the argument.

notnalc68
11-02-2016, 12:21 AM
It's funny how my eyeballs actually think the Trucklites have better side road lighting than JW Speaker & better highbeams. I've ran both, and as stated in the thread this train wreck spawned from, if I were buying headlights today, I'd buy Trucklites. No science behind it, just my 20/15 vision.

DIRTYHR
11-02-2016, 12:30 AM
Dime a dozen for grown men to argue over lights ... You go internet warriors!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

notnalc68
11-02-2016, 12:40 AM
Dime a dozen for grown men to argue over lights ... You go internet warriors!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

This guy derailed another thread, so don't feel sorry for him.

Here is the original...

To owners of Truck-Lite headlights
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=40536

tdougherty81
11-02-2016, 01:32 AM
I read the article where the so called scientific chart came from after a quick Google search. The problem I have it only compares TLs and JWs in LEDs. It was also done a few years ago.

I went with TLs because they looked better to me and at the time they were cheaper than JWs.

sipafz
11-02-2016, 02:08 AM
Late to the party, but I've seen this coming for some time! JDalcour is a know-it-all and make sure your don't take any long exposure pictures of the night sky and call it Astrophotography or on second thought, do it for a real treat!

Sharkey
11-02-2016, 04:25 AM
Still waiting to hear how much light other LED's throw out when covered in ice, or is there no pretty graph for that?

dwvninety
11-02-2016, 04:47 AM
I googled light spread and got this https://www.pegasuslighting.com/lc-buying-guides/infographic-a-guide-to-beam-spread.html but I can't find the correct light that will work on my JK :hmm:

bonedaddy
11-02-2016, 12:46 PM

redtube ... :brows:

JDalcour
11-02-2016, 02:01 PM
All i did was "back up" what i said and now im bashed for posting the graph, ha you guys are funny, it was requested.

i could care less about what other people buy, all my posts are responses to questions and requests, since i dont make "responsible post" LMAO.

So you don't have time to be on this forum all the time but you have plenty of time to be on other forums? Interesting. I don't understand how people can be on multiple forums pertaining to the same thing.

who said im apart of the other forums or participate? or is that just a bullshit assumption? I claimed the facts are on other forums, doesnt mean im a apart of them. ive done my research and find information all over the internet, doesnt mean im apart of every single forum i look at.

I love my trucklites. Don't really give a shyt if someone else doesn't. Kind of "end of story". Who care what the OP thinks.

where shall we mail your cookie?

One of the dumbest thread ever! Who gives a fuck? We run lights that look brighter than stock, don't cost as much as the JW's. I don't need a graph, chart or someone telling me to look at spread. Geez

I honestly dont really give a fuck either because people can buy what ever they want, the only reason i posted the graph is because people wanted me to "back up" what i said. simple. At first i didnt even want to post the graph, and now that i did everyone panties are in a wad.

You are an idiot. Graphs dont mean anything. I've compared these side by side myself and for the proce, i liked the pattern, appearance, and quality of TL's more than others "for the price." They are much more reasonably priced and perform great in person. I dont care what your graph says. From what i have seen, TL's are a better value.

Sent from my XT1031 using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

its not my graph bud, its someone elses that tested them with real numbers and not your eyes, im sorry the truth hurts, numbers dont lie kid.

You are a fucking retard. If you say something is garbage you need to prove why. You started the argument.

If you ever attended elementary school and learned how to read you would have saw that i said they arent garbage, theyre just at the bottom of the totem pole for their price. stay in school kid.

This guy derailed another thread, so don't feel sorry for him.

Here is the original...

To owners of Truck-Lite headlights
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=40536

people attacking my opinion and wanting me to "back up" what i said is what derailed it.

Still waiting to hear how much light other LED's throw out when covered in ice, or is there no pretty graph for that?

There would be no way to have the same consistent amount of ice on all headlights for a controlled test, so it wouldnt make sense. Ive never had to research heated headlights but im sure theres info out there.

WJCO
11-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Happy Wednesday, everyone.

Ddays
11-02-2016, 02:41 PM
:cheesy: :cheesy::cheesy: More BLAH BLAH BLAH from the light nazi.

Nobody cares anymore dingleberry

Sheaffadelic
11-02-2016, 02:44 PM
Happy Wednesday, everyone.

Its wednesday?.......:doh:

WJCO
11-02-2016, 02:49 PM
All i did was "back up" what i said and now im bashed for posting the graph, ha you guys are funny, it was requested.

i could care less about what other people buy, all my posts are responses to questions and requests, since i dont make "responsible post" LMAO.

I honestly dont really give a fuck either because people can buy what ever they want, the only reason i posted the graph is because people wanted me to "back up" what i said. simple. At first i didnt even want to post the graph, and now that i did everyone panties are in a wad.

its not my graph bud, its someone elses that tested them with real numbers and not your eyes, im sorry the truth hurts, numbers dont lie kid.

If you ever attended elementary school and learned how to read you would have saw that i said they arent garbage, theyre just at the bottom of the totem pole for their price. stay in school kid.

people attacking my opinion and wanting me to "back up" what i said is what derailed it.

Your graph didn't back up shit. You made a false statement that 'everyone knows' Trucklites are at the bottom of the totem pole. That is a bullshit statement because everybody doesn't know that. You got called out on it, and you've been backtracking and bitching about it ever since. A simple man-up saying 'Sorry that's not what I meant' would have sufficed, but instead you chose to continue to rant here and throw a tantrum. And bottom line, from the positive OPINIONS I have heard from multiple Trucklite owners, I wouldn't trust that gay ass graph anyways. So for me, the graph doesn't back up shit.

jesse3638
11-02-2016, 03:27 PM
Everyone has opinions yet you're the only one who continues to try and back up yours. At this point the topic of LED lights is moot. Its your continued attempt to prove you are right. Humility (not to be confused with humiliation) goes along way. Try and see someone else's point sometimes and check the ego at the door. This is forum is great because you'll immediately get called to the carpet if an ambiguous or ignorant comment is made. Its all in an attempt to keep things as close to that facts as possible. People will be people, some more PC than others. Get over yourself. Honestly if my eyes allow me to see better with light A over light B regardless that the light-o-mometer tells me light B is brighter, that is what I'm going to use. It's my money and I'll spend it how I'd like, not how some ass hat with a light reading doohicky tells me. That's all the OP was looking for. Not all your LED/HID/Halogen/lumens propaganda. Hope you have a great day. Go vote for Hiliary. See You Next Tuesday!

JDalcour
11-02-2016, 03:37 PM
Everyone has opinions yet you're the only one who continues to try and back up yours. At this point the topic of LED lights is moot. Its your continued attempt to prove you are right. Humility (not to be confused with humiliation) goes along way. Try and see someone else's point sometimes and check the ego at the door. This is forum is great because you'll immediately get called to the carpet if an ambiguous or ignorant comment is made. Its all in an attempt to keep things as close to that facts as possible. People will be people, some more PC than others. Get over yourself. Honestly if my eyes allow me to see better with light A over light B regardless that the light-o-mometer tells me light B is brighter, that is what I'm going to use. It's my money and I'll spend it how I'd like, not how some ass hat with a light reading doohicky tells me. That's all the OP was looking for. Not all your LED/HID/Halogen/lumens propaganda. Hope you have a great day. Go vote for Hiliary. See You Next Tuesday!

I gave my opinion, people wanted me to back it up and i did, and now everyone wants me to get over my self LMAO. Tell me to back it up with data and now im a light nazi and nobody cares about the data all of the sudden haha!

nobody can prove me wrong though which is funny, all you guys are just butt hurt :D

I meant what i said because its TRUE, but apparently you all cant handle the truth. Thats simply what it is, you cant handle the truth.

ill wait for someone to prove what i said wrong......ill wait........

Ddays
11-02-2016, 03:39 PM
I gave my opinion, people wanted me to back it up and i did, and now everyone wants me to get over my self LMAO. Tell me to back it up with data and now im a light nazi and nobody cares about the data all of the sudden haha!

nobody can prove me wrong though which is funny, all you guys are just butt hurt :D

I meant what i said because its TRUE, but apparently you all cant handle the truth. Thats simply what it is, you cant handle the truth.

BLAH BLAH...I'm right and you're all wrong, BLAH BLAH BLAH......

Our opinion is that your graph is gay and none of us believe it.

JDalcour
11-02-2016, 03:39 PM
Your graph didn't back up shit. You made a false statement that 'everyone knows' Trucklites are at the bottom of the totem pole. That is a bullshit statement because everybody doesn't know that. You got called out on it, and you've been backtracking and bitching about it ever since. A simple man-up saying 'Sorry that's not what I meant' would have sufficed, but instead you chose to continue to rant here and throw a tantrum. And bottom line, from the positive OPINIONS I have heard from multiple Trucklite owners, I wouldn't trust that gay ass graph anyways. So for me, the graph doesn't back up shit.

How can an opinion be false? LMAO Damn you are special arent you?

"POST THE DATA IF YOURE GONNA CLAIM THAT"
"I DONT CARE ABOUT A GAY ASS GRAPH ANYWAYS"

LOL

JDalcour
11-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Ill wait for someone to prove what i said was wrong, until then....all i see is butt hurt comments because your lights got called out and proven to be sub par.

WJCO
11-02-2016, 03:50 PM

Wow, you just don't fucking get it do you? You didn't read a word that Jesse posted did you? We're talking about opinions of what we like and don't like and you keep thinking that there's some 'Proof' in it that you have to back up because you're too self-righteous to let the issue go. Just wow.

"POST THE DATA IF YOURE GONNA CLAIM THAT"
"I DONT CARE ABOUT A GAY ASS GRAPH ANYWAYS"

LOL

My exact quote was this actually (this was for your benefit of your special graph, not mine):

While it is against the rules to link other forums or solicit traffic to them, you are more than welcome to screen shot the data and post it here. :thumb:

jesse3638
11-02-2016, 03:53 PM

As mentioned humility goes a long way. You must have been picked on as a kid and had no friends. I do not care if I'm right or wrong. I just try to do the right thing. That's what matters. Right now the right thing is walking away from you. Can't fix stupid!

notnalc68
11-02-2016, 03:53 PM
Ill wait for someone to prove what i said was wrong, until then....all i see is butt hurt comments because your lights got called out and proven to be sub par.

I have JW Speaker, but please go back and look over my post on Trucklites.

jesse3638
11-02-2016, 03:54 PM
Wow, you just don't fucking get it do you? You didn't read a word that Jesse posted did you? We're talking about opinions of what we like and don't like and you keep thinking that there's some 'Proof' in it that you have to back up because you're too self-righteous to let the issue go. Just wow.

I love when I'm told what I like and don't like. Like I'm not capable of figuring it out for myself. ..haha.

tdougherty81
11-02-2016, 03:55 PM

You've shown 1 graph from 2012 and made a claim that they are on the bottom of the totem pole and everyone knows that.

The following photos are from the same test of both Trucklites and JW. Look about the same to me

Sheaffadelic
11-02-2016, 03:56 PM
the graph i submitted earlier is the only proven TRUE graph on this thread.....

notnalc68
11-02-2016, 03:58 PM
You've shown 1 graph from 2012 and made a claim that they are on the bottom of the totem pole and everyone knows that.

The following photos are from the same test of both Trucklites and JW. Look about the same to me

I'm with Gabby Johnson

WJCO
11-02-2016, 03:58 PM

I don't see a difference either, lol. If I were a judge in a court room defending a purchase decision, I would use this evidence over the gay graph any day.

MR.Ty
11-02-2016, 04:07 PM
You know, looking back on all of this I find it funny the he was really complementing TLs by describing them as the "bottom of the totem pole". After all, the bottom of the totem pole is always the foundation and is the strongest part because it has to support the rest.

And using his suggestion of Google, I typed in "bottom of the totem pole" and this was the first quote that came up - "Inexperienced apprentices are allowed more freedom to carve the higher regions. Therefore the bottom of all totem pole is sometimes the best carved part of the whole pole. Meaning wise, the low man has a much or more meaning than other figures."

This concludes your education on totem poles.

Ddays
11-02-2016, 04:11 PM

Your graph proved nothing. If anything all it does is raise more questions. Like where in the hell did the so called HID data come from? JK's never had them to begin with so that's a bogus graph. If its not from a JK light why even put it there.
And if you're trying to pawn that TL graph off as the actual output then you're full of shit. There is no way in hell that the stock headlights put out close to the same amount as that graph says they do. You even said you had TL's. Are you going to say with a straight face that
the outputs are close to the same? Your precious graph says it does...:idontknow:

tdougherty81
11-02-2016, 04:11 PM
You know, looking back on all of this I find it funny the he was really complementing TLs by describing them as the "bottom of the totem pole". After all, the bottom of the totem pole is always the foundation and is the strongest part because it has to support the rest.

And using his suggestion of Google, I typed in "bottom of the totem pole" and this was the first quote that came up - "Inexperienced apprentices are allowed more freedom to carve the higher regions. Therefore the bottom of all totem pole is sometimes the best carved part of the whole pole. Meaning wise, the low man has a much or more meaning than other figures."

Awesome. Love it!

tdougherty81
11-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Your graph proved nothing. If anything all it does is raise more questions. Like where in the hell did the so called HID data come from? JK's never had them to begin with so that's a bogus graph. If its not from a JK light why even put it there.
And if you're trying to pawn that TL graph off as the actual output then you're full of shit. There is no way in hell that the stock headlights put out close to the same amount as that graph says they do. You even said you had TL's. Are you going to say with a straight face that
the outputs are close to the same? Your precious graph says it does...:idontknow:

Remember, "Its all about the spread" lol

Sharkey
11-02-2016, 04:20 PM
There would be no way to have the same consistent amount of ice on all headlights for a controlled test, so it wouldnt make sense. Ive never had to research heated headlights but im sure theres info out there.

I guess you missed the point. Let me ask in a different way. What other brand(s), besides Trucklites, make heated LED's? Up here where there are actually mountains, snow, ice, and seasons, LED's tend to ice over and become useless because they do not emit heat like halogen bulbs.

jesse3638
11-02-2016, 04:21 PM

So thanks for ruining the old adage "Low man on the totem pole" for me...:doh:

MR.Ty
11-02-2016, 04:31 PM
So thanks for ruining the old adage "Low man on the totem pole" for me...:doh:

I didn't ruin it, I simply educated you. Don't make me break out the graphs....

:cheesy:

notnalc68
11-02-2016, 04:39 PM
Here's a graph

HeyitsRay
11-02-2016, 05:17 PM
Sometimes It burns when I pee.

sipafz
11-02-2016, 06:00 PM
Incase you haven't figured it out yet, this thread isn't about lights anymore. It's about the fact that you chose to escalate - post 14:
Your being a dick is what got you here!

NecessaryEvil
11-02-2016, 08:14 PM
This guy is a fucking troll. His bias is based off one fuck sticks over the top "headlight shootout." That's where his screen shots came from. Please show us more than a hobbyist's science experiment that was done in his back yard. You post two screen shots and think you have proven your statements. Your an idiot!

jagrubb99
11-02-2016, 10:17 PM

who said im apart of the other forums or participate? or is that just a bullshit assumption? I claimed the facts are on other forums, doesnt mean im a apart of them. ive done my research and find information all over the internet, doesnt mean im apart of every single forum i look at.

where shall we mail your cookie?

The graph wasnt even accurate. Because in my opinion TL's put out the amount of useful light as other LED headlights, and they cost less. So i would say they are very much above par kid.

JDalcour
11-04-2016, 02:36 PM
Im late to the butt hurt party again, sorry i was on a wheeling trip with no service in Oklahoma. You guys and your opinions are too funny, this thread really made my day today.

Jackal01
11-04-2016, 02:57 PM
Im late to the butt hurt party again, sorry i was on a wheeling trip with no service in Oklahoma. You guys and your opinions are too funny, this thread really made my day today.

Why haven't you disappeared?

JDalcour
11-04-2016, 03:32 PM

Why haven't you disappeared?

Mem·ber
ˈmembər/Submit
noun

1. an individual, thing, or organization belonging to a group.

Sheaffadelic
11-04-2016, 03:34 PM

Mem·ber
ˈmembər/Submit
noun

Ass clown
ass clown (ás kloun) n.:

one, who, through the fault of his parents conception, is a skid mark in society's collective underwear.

edit: This was too funny not to post :cheesy:

Jackal01
11-04-2016, 03:57 PM

Mem·ber
ˈmembər/Submit
noun

doucher (http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/doucher)

noun

a despicable person.

JAGS
11-04-2016, 04:51 PM
I love when I'm told what I like and don't like. Like I'm not capable of figuring it out for myself. ..haha.

Good thing your not married. Oh wait. Lol.

[emoji12][emoji23]

Zstairlessone
11-05-2016, 01:42 PM
I never said I looked at hundreds of photos, im saying there ARE hundreds of photos because it was in reference to you saying im not making a "responsible post" without data yet its EVERYWHERE, its so common it doesnt need proof. Damn you are illiterate. Until someone proves me otherwise, shows some data, all i hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH. Funny how people on here normally like it when you call out a bad product, with facts, and now its shunned upon. You're just mad you bought them and i proved what i said.

No, you implied that you inferred something from referred sources and now you reveal, with apparent revelry, the relevant information was never reviewed while you responded in such a reviled manner.

Just like the megapixel nazis, numbers are your only friend - who cares about quality and durability anyway?

2nd.gunman
11-05-2016, 01:54 PM
Again, fuck this guy.....

At the end of the day you use them to see with your eyes while driving. light output tests are irrelevant

sipafz
11-05-2016, 01:57 PM
Not only is he always right, but apparently here thinks we are a bunch of "cock gobblerz". Ain't that right, DUBnBUD?

See ya Asshole!

WJCO
11-05-2016, 02:04 PM
Jdalcour, you're a dick. Go fuck a yeti. And keep the pictures.

notnalc68
11-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Not only is he always right, but apparently here thinks we are a bunch of "cock gobblerz". Ain't that right, DUBnBUD?

See ya Asshole!

So now we see why you started shit. It's a popular pastime, there, to troll Wayalife. Ever wonder why these types of posts seem to come in waves?

sipafz
11-05-2016, 02:17 PM
So now we see why you started shit. It's a popular pastime, there, to troll Wayalife. Ever wonder why these types of posts seem to come in waves?

One word: Jealousy

Ddays
11-05-2016, 02:59 PM

Hmmm. Turns out you are a liar on top of everything else. :grayno:

TrainWreck618
11-05-2016, 04:39 PM

See ya Asshole!

Dubnbud.. Your lame...

Get lost..

jesse3638
11-05-2016, 08:46 PM
Good thing your not married. Oh wait. Lol.

[emoji12][emoji23]
Not yet. One week from today. We can't wait!

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

kbsvo2go
11-07-2016, 12:57 AM
Ass clown
ass clown (ás kloun) n.:

one, who, through the fault of his parents conception, is a skid mark in society's collective underwear.

edit: This was too funny not to post :cheesy:

OMG that's fucking hilarious!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

JDalcour
11-07-2016, 05:28 PM
Thanks for all the pics Eddie, mind me asking what camera you used? looks like it has a great dynamic range

JDalcour
11-07-2016, 05:30 PM
Dale Martin is taking photos of that thing in Colorado right now in the snow, I saw this thing in one of my local shops just before they finished it up. Very interesting to say the least :crazyeyes:

WJCO
11-07-2016, 05:48 PM
Thanks for all the pics Eddie, mind me asking what camera you used? looks like it has a great dynamic range

Dale Martin is taking photos of that thing in Colorado right now in the snow, I saw this thing in one of my local shops just before they finished it up. Very interesting to say the least :crazyeyes:

Welcome back, but not really. I thought we were all 'cock gobblerz?' :crazyeyes:

JDalcour
11-07-2016, 05:52 PM
Welcome back, but not really. I thought we were all 'cock gobblerz?' :crazyeyes:

I mean , you drive a WJ, what more is there to say to that? you think im here for you? how cute :clap2:

WJCO
11-07-2016, 05:55 PM
I mean , you drive a WJ, what more is there to say to that? you think im here for you? how cute :clap2:

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

I love it when people can't come up with a better argument than attacking the vehicle someone chooses to drive. Wow, you should be a politician. Way to deal with the issue at hand. :naw: Not even sure why you're still here really. You've been more than unwelcome since you decided to be arrogant, ignorant, and a complete asshole to the members here. But it's a free country, so in your own little deceived mind, you will continue to think you're welcome here. :yup:

Sheaffadelic
11-07-2016, 06:05 PM

:asshat::thinking:

jkris
11-07-2016, 06:22 PM
I don't understand what calling everyone cock gobblerz (sic) proves other than you are a troll.... So you don't like Truck Lites... We get it. Time to drop it or pound sand...

MR.Ty
11-07-2016, 06:22 PM

:asshat::thinking:

I vote this, new "best" graph in this thread.

jesse3638
11-07-2016, 06:32 PM
He'll just play the: "I was just trying to be helpful and everyone jumped on me" card. Then try to play it off like he did nothing wrong, just defend himself. Then what was said on the other forum was not really meant. After all of that he'll keep coming back on here reading and trying to post like nothing happened and it will all end up here.

This is the classic, self entitled pussy syndrome.

See You Next Tuesday when you vote for Hilary!

notnalc68
11-07-2016, 06:35 PM
I like JDalcour's new profile pic

10abadilla/jk
11-07-2016, 06:36 PM
Haha still going with this shit.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Ddays
11-07-2016, 07:57 PM

I vote this, new "best" graph in this thread.

Hahahaha! I'll second that!

Glad this self serving prick was finally outed...

Draconianwinter
11-07-2016, 08:15 PM
I like JDalcour's new profile pic

Lol I noticed that one too. Already figured out he was into dick just by his posts, and really didn't care to see his favorite toy lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

longarmwj
11-07-2016, 10:08 PM

Wait, what's wrong with a WJ? Guarantee mine could probably show yours up on a trail :cheesy:

Ddays
11-07-2016, 10:31 PM
Seriously, you think that dickhead has ever even been in 4LO?

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Draconianwinter
11-08-2016, 12:13 AM
Seriously, you think that dickhead has ever even been in 4LO?

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)
Does it count as 4lo if it was him low to the ground on all fours? Lol sorry couldn't resist