You guys are a Bunch of Cock Gobblerz

USMC Wrangler

allwhitejeeps

Numbers dont lie kids
Im sure you probably think the big spikes mean theyre the best lol, its all about spread. heres some data

View attachment 229174 View attachment 229175

I can tell you with a fact that if the measurement in the graphs you are using are saying that the truck lites make no difference/have worse light output than stock headlights than the person that made that test is a fucking moron. Please show me that there is no difference than the TL and stock headlights and I will rip mine out and run them over rn.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Dont get sand in your Vag because you paid alot for a widely KNOWN bad spread of light LMAO..
You dont care but youre so mad lmao? :thinking: take a chill pill bud

Funny how you say dont post something without backing it up and then turning around and saying you dont care Lol

:cheesy:I'm not mad, light nazi, on the contrary I think you're funny LMAO

After finally showing the data you should have included in your first post, which ones are DOT approved ?
I'm sure you can find lots of lights brighter than TL's but are they street legal?

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug

After finally showing the data you should have included in your first post, which ones are DOT approved ?
I'm sure you can find lots of lights brighter than TL's but are they street legal?

TL are soooo shitty, thats why the military uses them......

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Jesus loves you, and your chart.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394860843.296518.jpg

I see the "X". It doesn't bother me and there is no question that my Trucklites are a huge improvement over stock. Additionally, even if some other LED's had better output...I wouldn't even consider them if they didn't have the ability to melt snow and ice. All of the light in the world isn't worth shit if it is encased in snow and ice.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447121518.283734.jpg

Last edited:

JDalcour

Handling the truth is not the issue. Getting in a pissing match on an internet form like a 13 year old tough guy is the issue. Nice graph.:asshat:

You're probably that guy who brings a decibel meter to the high school parking lot stereo wars...

im not the one that got pissy, i simply stated theyre sub par and people got butt hurt about it and started name calling and wanted to get technical about it. I only supplied the graph because it was requested, since people wanted me to "backup" what im saying, i originally didnt want to because of the forum rules. some people just cant read. I never said truck lites were garbage theyre just not the best of the best in that price range which is proven fact. everyone talks about the terrible pattern, the X spread and artifacts they see in the lights all the time. doesnt even need to be proven you can see the photos yourself.

I can tell you with a fact that if the measurement in the graphs you are using are saying that the truck lites make no difference/have worse light output than stock headlights than the person that made that test is a fucking moron. Please show me that there is no difference than the TL and stock headlights and I will rip mine out and run them over rn.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

you just dont know how to read the chart bud, its not saying that at all. TLs are brighter, but not THAT much brigher, according to meter that can read light better than your eyes.

you guys wanted me to explain why and back it up and now im a light nazi because i presented the facts, lol okay dude. All those lights in that graph are DOT Approved you imbecile.

On the contrary none of you can prove that theyre better, so you cant prove me wrong.

JDalcour

Since you are more concerned with everyone else's reading comprehension and not yours, I offer this evidence.

View attachment 229178

Fact: You do not own the headlights in question. The OP doesn't want to hear from you based on the first post.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

fact: you dont know if i own truck lites or have owned them or not, lol youre such a moron, you tried though. i give you that.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
military use and street use are two completely different fields.....you call people asshats yet you are one yourself :asshat:

military using DOT approved lighting isnt saying something about the quality? and tell me how its different? Sorry i actually use my jeep off of the street as well not just taking poser shots on a back road..... :werdsign:

Not to mention our local waste management companies use TL on their trash trucks. not military, on the damn street

WJCO

Meme King
im not the one that got pissy, i simply stated theyre sub par and people got butt hurt about it and started name calling and wanted to get technical about it. I only supplied the graph because it was requested, since people wanted me to "backup" what im saying, i originally didnt want to because of the forum rules. some people just cant read. I never said truck lites were garbage theyre just not the best of the best in that price range which is proven fact. everyone talks about the terrible pattern, the X spread and artifacts they see in the lights all the time. doesnt even need to be proven you can see the photos yourself.

you just dont know how to read the chart bud, its not saying that at all. TLs are brighter, but not THAT much brigher, according to meter that can read light better than your eyes.

you guys wanted me to explain why and back it up and now im a light nazi because i presented the facts, lol okay dude. All those lights in that graph are DOT Approved you imbecile.

On the contrary none of you can prove that theyre better, so you cant prove me wrong.

Dude. It's ok. Let it go. I think the OP has definitely received your opinion on the lights.

240_F_116694772_SN7wtBboCfy3cMM4Yo6eynm7joPhB02U.jpg

JDalcour

military using DOT approved lighting isnt saying something about the quality? and tell me how its different? Sorry i actually use my jeep off of the street as well not just taking poser shots on a back road..... :werdsign:

Not to mention our local waste management companies use truck lites not military, on the damn street

simple, military vehicle requirements for combat are much different than the rules for civilian street use, you think you can legally run everything the military does? didnt think so, thers a big difference, its a pretty simple logic.

You guys are assuming im absolutely trashing the lights, all in your feelings for nothing, i simply stated theyre sub par for the price, which they are and can also be taken as just my opinion. I would run truck lites before all that chinese crap but the X spread and artifacts would bother the heck out of me after paying that much.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
simple, military vehicle requirements for combat are much different than the rules for civilian street use, you think you can legally run everything the military does? didnt think so, thers a big difference, its a pretty simple logic.

You guys are assuming im absolutely trashing the lights, all in your feelings for nothing, i simply stated theyre sub par for the price, which they are and can also be taken as just my opinion. I would run truck lites before all that chinese crap but the X spread and artifacts would bother the heck out of me after paying that much.

Did i state we run military spec'd products? no.. i said military runs DOT approved so ur explanation for that is incorrect

JDalcour

Dude. It's ok. Let it go. I think the OP has definitely received your opinion on the lights.

View attachment 229222

All of my post are requests and replies to questions, its everyone else that needs to let it go, clean the sand out of their vag im not the one that started name calling, its just my opinion right?

funny how I should let it go now all of the sudden after i backed up what i said with real data.

Top Bottom