You guys are a Bunch of Cock Gobblerz

10frank9

Web Wheeler
One of the dumbest thread ever! Who gives a fuck? We run lights that look brighter than stock, don't cost as much as the JW's. I don't need a graph, chart or someone telling me to look at spread. Geez

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jagrubb99

You are an idiot. Graphs dont mean anything. I've compared these side by side myself and for the proce, i liked the pattern, appearance, and quality of TL's more than others "for the price." They are much more reasonably priced and perform great in person. I dont care what your graph says. From what i have seen, TL's are a better value.

Sent from my XT1031 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
If I cared about spread I'd be on redtube not on here. I have truck lights in my fire engine and couldn't be happier.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I never said I looked at hundreds of photos, im saying there ARE hundreds of photos because it was in reference to you saying im not making a "responsible post" without data yet its EVERYWHERE, its so common it doesnt need proof. Damn you are illiterate.

Until someone proves me otherwise, shows some data, all i hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Funny how people on here normally like it when you call out a bad product, with facts, and now its shunned upon. You're just mad you bought them and i proved what i said.

You are a fucking retard. If you say something is garbage you need to prove why. You started the argument.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Dont get sand in your Vag because you paid alot for a widely KNOWN bad spread

It's funny how my eyeballs actually think the Trucklites have better side road lighting than JW Speaker & better highbeams. I've ran both, and as stated in the thread this train wreck spawned from, if I were buying headlights today, I'd buy Trucklites. No science behind it, just my 20/15 vision.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Last edited:

tdougherty81

I read the article where the so called scientific chart came from after a quick Google search. The problem I have it only compares TLs and JWs in LEDs. It was also done a few years ago.

I went with TLs because they looked better to me and at the time they were cheaper than JWs.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Late to the party, but I've seen this coming for some time! JDalcour is a know-it-all and make sure your don't take any long exposure pictures of the night sky and call it Astrophotography or on second thought, do it for a real treat!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Still waiting to hear how much light other LED's throw out when covered in ice, or is there no pretty graph for that?

JDalcour

All i did was "back up" what i said and now im bashed for posting the graph, ha you guys are funny, it was requested.

i could care less about what other people buy, all my posts are responses to questions and requests, since i dont make "responsible post" LMAO.

So you don't have time to be on this forum all the time but you have plenty of time to be on other forums? Interesting. I don't understand how people can be on multiple forums pertaining to the same thing.

who said im apart of the other forums or participate? or is that just a bullshit assumption? I claimed the facts are on other forums, doesnt mean im a apart of them. ive done my research and find information all over the internet, doesnt mean im apart of every single forum i look at.

I love my trucklites. Don't really give a shyt if someone else doesn't. Kind of "end of story". Who care what the OP thinks.

where shall we mail your cookie?

One of the dumbest thread ever! Who gives a fuck? We run lights that look brighter than stock, don't cost as much as the JW's. I don't need a graph, chart or someone telling me to look at spread. Geez

I honestly dont really give a fuck either because people can buy what ever they want, the only reason i posted the graph is because people wanted me to "back up" what i said. simple. At first i didnt even want to post the graph, and now that i did everyone panties are in a wad.

You are an idiot. Graphs dont mean anything. I've compared these side by side myself and for the proce, i liked the pattern, appearance, and quality of TL's more than others "for the price." They are much more reasonably priced and perform great in person. I dont care what your graph says. From what i have seen, TL's are a better value.

Sent from my XT1031 using WAYALIFE mobile app

its not my graph bud, its someone elses that tested them with real numbers and not your eyes, im sorry the truth hurts, numbers dont lie kid.

You are a fucking retard. If you say something is garbage you need to prove why. You started the argument.

If you ever attended elementary school and learned how to read you would have saw that i said they arent garbage, theyre just at the bottom of the totem pole for their price. stay in school kid.

This guy derailed another thread, so don't feel sorry for him.

Here is the original...

To owners of Truck-Lite headlights
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=40536

people attacking my opinion and wanting me to "back up" what i said is what derailed it.

Still waiting to hear how much light other LED's throw out when covered in ice, or is there no pretty graph for that?

There would be no way to have the same consistent amount of ice on all headlights for a controlled test, so it wouldnt make sense. Ive never had to research heated headlights but im sure theres info out there.

Ddays

Hooked
:cheesy: :cheesy::cheesy: More BLAH BLAH BLAH from the light nazi.

Nobody cares anymore dingleberry

WJCO

Meme King
All i did was "back up" what i said and now im bashed for posting the graph, ha you guys are funny, it was requested.

i could care less about what other people buy, all my posts are responses to questions and requests, since i dont make "responsible post" LMAO.

I honestly dont really give a fuck either because people can buy what ever they want, the only reason i posted the graph is because people wanted me to "back up" what i said. simple. At first i didnt even want to post the graph, and now that i did everyone panties are in a wad.

its not my graph bud, its someone elses that tested them with real numbers and not your eyes, im sorry the truth hurts, numbers dont lie kid.

If you ever attended elementary school and learned how to read you would have saw that i said they arent garbage, theyre just at the bottom of the totem pole for their price. stay in school kid.

people attacking my opinion and wanting me to "back up" what i said is what derailed it.

Your graph didn't back up shit. You made a false statement that 'everyone knows' Trucklites are at the bottom of the totem pole. That is a bullshit statement because everybody doesn't know that. You got called out on it, and you've been backtracking and bitching about it ever since. A simple man-up saying 'Sorry that's not what I meant' would have sufficed, but instead you chose to continue to rant here and throw a tantrum. And bottom line, from the positive OPINIONS I have heard from multiple Trucklite owners, I wouldn't trust that gay ass graph anyways. So for me, the graph doesn't back up shit.

Top Bottom