You guys are a Bunch of Cock Gobblerz

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Where did i state my opinion? please do tell. Ive stated nothing but fact. I never said i didnt like them. In fact, i claimed they are still better than most chinese crap out there. I would rock Truck lites before buying a set of chinese headlights for 100$. Theyre just known for not being the best in their price range, which has been proven with numbers, but not on this forum because therse no headlight nazis here, with crazy light meters that constantly tell people their lights are illegal lol.

You didn't have the give your opinion. Your lengthy posts stated that for you.

Ddays

Hooked
Im so sorry not everyone lives on the forum and checks it hourly.

Riiiiiight, I get it. You have to check all your posts on the other forums first. Because they use scientific type instruments and cool phrases.
If you're going to call a product out in a post you should have info in that post & not make these throwaway bullshit statements like" everyone knows".

JDalcour

Riiiiiight, I get it. You have to check all your posts on the other forums first. Because they use scientific type instruments and cool phrases.
If you're going to call a product out in a post you should have info in that post & not make these throwaway bullshit statements like" everyone knows".

but when its SO obvious its not even needed lol. Theres not alot of real talk on LED headlights on wayalife, just people comparing with their eyes.

Its kinda like someone saying a D60 is stronger than a D30, you dont need to post proof because its just obvious and widely known........if you have ever done the tiniest bit of research on headlights or even just look at the photos of the spread you would know this.....lmao

Ddays

Hooked
but when its SO obvious its not even needed lol. Theres not alot of real talk on LED headlights on wayalife, just people comparing with their eyes.

Its kinda like someone saying a D60 is stronger than a D30, you dont need to post proof because its just obvious and widely known........if you have ever done the tiniest bit of research on headlights or even just look at the photos of the spread you would know this.....lmao

Suck a donkey dick dumbass. Not everyone gets a boner over light spreads and I don't care to make a spread sheet comparing them.

And speaking of proof reading try it sometime...just sayin

USMC Wrangler

To owners of Truck-Lite headlights

good way to avoid the question bud

Why answer a question you essentially keep asking? If you have facts, screenshot them and post them up.

The TL's probably are better than "Chinese crap", I can agree on that. The "X" does bother some and doesn't bother others. I don't own Chinese crap headlights and never have, therefore I won't comment on them. It is interesting you don't own any TL's but felt the need to get in the middle of this.

To make things more clear for you, my original post in this thread was based on my experience and opinions of the lights I have and use. My four year old comment is in reference to you sounding a lot like the light meter nazi types all over the internet. I can only guess you've read all your facts, not experienced or conducted tests, listed on those sites since you aren't using a reference point...bud.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

WJCO

Meme King
Since no real chart data has been posted up, I took it upon myself to find the proper data. Here it is. I guess he's right. :idontknow: Thread closed.

f294ff72ad05ac816475e473f47cef95.image.240x457.jpg

JDalcour

Suck a donkey dick dumbass. Not everyone gets a boner over light spreads and I don't care to make a spread sheet comparing them.

And speaking of proof reading try it sometime...just sayin

Dont get sand in your Vag because you paid alot for a widely KNOWN bad spread of light LMAO..
You dont care but youre so mad lmao? :thinking: take a chill pill bud

Funny how you say dont post something without backing it up and then turning around and saying you dont care Lol

JDalcour

Numbers dont lie kids
Im sure you probably think the big spikes mean theyre the best lol, its all about spread. heres some data

1.gif 2.gif

WJCO

Meme King
I'm thinking about upgrading my stock headlights. I see Truck-lites are a popular replacement option. I'd like to hear opinions about them from people who are running them. Are you happy with the performance? Are they worth the cost? Did you have to buy something additional to keep lights from flickering? Would you buy them again?

Here's the original post. Hope that all your questions were answered. :thumb:

stating facts around here is being a donkey apparently. cant handle the truth is what it is

Handling the truth is not the issue. Getting in a pissing match on an internet form like a 13 year old tough guy is the issue. Nice graph.:asshat:

You're probably that guy who brings a decibel meter to the high school parking lot stereo wars...

Top Bottom