MERRY CHRISTMAS from WAYALIFE -- What did Santa Get Your Jeep?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20161223185532-b70458b4-me.jpg

Cindy and I would like to wish everyone here on WAYALIFE a Very Merry Christmas!
We hope that you're lucky enough to spend this joyous occasion with family and friends
and for those of you who aren't able to because you're out protecting us here at home,
we hope that you stay safe and thank you for helping to keep us safe.

Now, the burning question we really want to know is,
what did Santa bring your Jeep this Christmas?
Let us know and you just might WIN a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses!

:hohoho:

shotglasses.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Merry Christmas to you all as well! Santa didn't get me any Jeep parts this year but fingers crossed for next year. :yup:

ob_tj

Merry Christmas all! Don't know what Santa got me this year just yet! Hope it is some parts for the TJ!

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Merry Christmas to You & Cindy as well. Santa brought me PCS Rocker Armor, Custom built Rock Sliders, & SMITTYBILT portable air compressor.
20161209_101413_001.jpg 20161217_175009.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

KYJeff

Merry Christmas Cindy and Eddie and every member of Wayolife. Although no jeep parts this year that I know of, I hold out hope for 2017! Hope everyone else's Jeep dreams come true.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

JW LED fog lights! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51] no pics yet because, well, Santa hasn't stopped by our place yet... [emoji319]

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Merry Christmas to my extended family!!

Santa bought me and knuckles some dynatrac pro grips!
IMG_7197.jpg
IMG_7212.jpg
IMG_7215.jpg

BigBoy

Well after 3 years, Santa finally got me the lift and tires I've been wanting. So far it's just a pile of parts - Evo leveling kit, Evo gussets, Rancho 9000's, Procomp wheels and 35's on the way.

Still waiting to see if he installs it all tonight for me! [emoji1]

GaPanda

Merry Christmas everyone!

Santa's elves at RockAuto and Amazon have been delivering daily it seems.

Parts for this Dana 30 build up for the MJ
DSCF6491.jpg

and Calamity Jane's distant relative got their delivery back from the machine shop, reworked heads for the 360 V8.

Top Bottom