MERRY CHRISTMAS from WAYALIFE -- What did Santa Get Your Jeep?

cpospish

Those are huge shot glasses....that is my kind of shot.
Can't afford anything for the jeep right now...but we are hoping...
Maybe Santa could fill those shot glasses right up before his trip
to my place...!!

jeeeep

Hooked
Merry Christmas Jeep Family!

One more day to go before I find out. I am not allowed within 6 feet of the tree, I have powers of guessing when I'm closer lol

jkruiser

Merry Christmas Eddie, Cindy & WAL Family!!

Santa brought me a new Tuffy JK Security Deck Enclosure [emoji120]

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Merry Christmas everyone! I had an Alpine Restyle kit eyed up on eBay but it sold. I told anyone who asked me for gift ideas, that Quadratec gift cards would be awesome.

Keithyellowjk

My Jeep got a new Ultimate Dana 44 with lockers and 37x13" Cooper Discoveries Pro STT. Mrs. Clause was great to me[emoji3] IMG_3919.jpg IMG_3513.jpg

Last edited:

imageneu

Merry Christmas to all. Santa brought my jku an EVO 3" Enforcer, flip drag link, JE Reel 1310 front driveshaft, HD tire carrier and Fox 2.0 all around including stabilizer.

longarmwj

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I have yet to open gifts, however I typically get money to use how I please so I probably will use it to fund my WJs transfer case swap :rock:

Rubicon Rich

Christmas Greetings from Florida

Merry Christmas to all. Wish you the best. I've been Jeeping since 1953 and wish you guys and gals many days of Jeeping as I have had.

Eddie_k

Merry Christmas to you and yours. Santa brought me set of nice Metalcloak fenders and a snow on this Christmas morning. image.jpg image.jpg

Washroad

Merry Christmas, Everyone!! Hope it's a wonderful day for all of you!!

Santa is getting me new bumpers and shocks. They're ordered!

Top Bottom