San Diego Area Suds-n-Grub @ El Cajon Brewing Co. : Thursday, February 28th @ 6:30pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
SD-SUDS.jpg

If you live in the San Diego area, I'd like to invite you to join us over at the El Cajon Brewing Co. on Thursday, February 28th at 6:30 pm. In addition to having great brews on tap, the El Cajon Brewing Co. is also known for some killer good food!! Needless to say, if you wanna hang out with some cool folks from WAYALIFE, moe on some tasty food and refresh yourself with some mighty fine brews, please be sure to save the date and join us :yup:

Where: El Cajon Brewing Co.
When:
Thursday, February 28th @ 6:30pm

El Cajon Brewing Co. is located on the corner of Main and Magnolia in the El Cajon Plaza Shopping center in El Cajon, California.

110 N. Magnolia Ave
El Cajon, CA, 91942

Who's Coming List:
1. WOL & WOLette
2. OverlanderJK
3. TheDuff
4. mjbjw
5. shipwright
6. Nicholas
7. BlueMouse
8. sdbum
9. SoCalDozer
10. ReineyRubi
11. otisnruby
12. Dave_g
13. SdDan
14. Paisano
15. 07tungsten
16. Goldfish
17. jkrossi
18. Moochie
19. Lorna & Andy
20. brainchild
21. ARTY2
22. EasyE
23. jelliott076
24. Strainger

Maybe List:
1. mcpuck
2. justjk'n
3. egalv55

We look forward to seeing you all there :beer:

MTG

Caught the Bug
This place was great! Had a flight there over Christmas. :thumb:

Oh and I'm out.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I would love to come and get one of those beer battered and deep fried stuffed jalapeños burgers.!!! I'm a maybe right now.

jelliott076

Thursdays are going to be tough from now on, I'm changing to the midnight shift. Hmmmm.. sick leave...

Put me down as a maybe.

Nicholas

Sweet! I don't have to work, so I'm in! Can't wait to catch with everyone and try some tasty beers!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome!! Glad to see you guys can make it out. I'll get you added to the list now :beer:

Top Bottom