San Diego Area Suds-n-Grub @ El Cajon Brewing Co. : Thursday, February 28th @ 6:30pm

Paisano

Had a great time and got a bottle of Honey Badger...Thanks Josh! Now to plan my trip to Moab😷

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Brankz

Oh I was thinking this was a upcoming event. But anyways that sucks hope they reopen some day

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What a bummer! I thought that place was great! Sad to see it file for BK. Hopefully someone steps up and gets in there. On a personal note, I am really sad to see this in my old stomping grounds. :tearsdrip:

The city seems to want something else in there. From the other articles I have read I think something will go in. It's a matter of time.

If I had the spare $600k I would do it in a heartbeat. That place could make a ton of money! Only downside I see about the location is that it is right across from the police station. :doh:

MTG

Caught the Bug
The city seems to want something else in there. From the other articles I have read I think something will go in. It's a matter of time.

If I had the spare $600k I would do it in a heartbeat. That place could make a ton of money! Only downside I see about the location is that it is right across from the police station. :doh:

Really? From what I hear, a lot of residents were happy with it being a brewery. Hmm?

Right across from a police station could be a good thing...a very good thing. ;)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Really? From what I hear, a lot of residents were happy with it being a brewery. Hmm?

Right across from a police station could be a good thing...a very good thing. ;)

No I meant something else as in another Brewery. Not something else as in a Bed, Bath & Beyond.

Top Bottom