Evo coilover adjustable control arm lengths

aTX427

Hey guys I apologize if this answer is buried in another thread, but I searched multiple sources and cannot find where the installation instructions specify recommended control arm lengths for a Stage 3 Evo Coilover mid arm system. I have the Jeep on jack stands now, so if anyone has that information handy, I would appreciate it. My guess is to set the front LCA's for 5* of caster and leave the front UCA's stock length. The rear driveshaft is stock, so I would typically set 2* drop alignment, but have them set at factory length for now. I'm questioning this, because I had to ratchet the axle to get the bolts in and out. There is a lot of force on them now.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You want to set your caster back to stock which is about +4°. A good starting point for this is to set your front lower arms at about 23" eye to eye but remember, this is just a starting point. You'll more than likely need to make adjustments from there to get your caster set. The rear is fine stock unless you're installing an aftermarket drive shaft. If you are, rear adjustable arms are needed to set your pinion in line with your drive shaft.

Top Bottom