PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 4 - EVO Triple Threat Trail Run

wayoflife
05-12-2018, 02:50 AM
Cindy and I had planned on leaving Moab ahead of the big crush that always comes in toward the end of EJS but then, we decided to stick around for another day and so that we could join EVO on their run across the Poison Spider Mesa, Golden Spike and Gold Bar Rim trails. Or, what most people refer to as, Triple Threat! Of course, what really made this run so much fun was the fact that we'd be running it with 2 other Jeep JL Wranglers and with completely different stages of build. The EVO JL Wrangler with its high clearance long arms, coil overs and 37’s would certainly be the most modified in our group and our JL running a budget boost and 37’s would put us somewhere in the middle. However, it’d be our good friends Scott and Jenna’s brand new 2.0L Turbo that we were most excited to see and especially being that it was still bone stock. We hope you enjoy our presentation. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubXVRK_f5_0

More than just being the newest model Jeep, the best part about owning a JL Wrangler is the fact that its allowed us to start all over again. We get to install new lift kits, new wheels and tires and all kinds of new accessories but even better than that, we've been able to experience the thrill of wheeling a brand new Jeep, in a place like Moab and like it was our very first time. "MOAB : IT STARTS AGAIN" is a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure that highlights the all new pilgrimage we made out to the promised land in JET Li, our lightly modified Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Along for the ride were our good friends Tony and Steph who came in their near identical JL Wrangler and Et and Michelle who came in their moderately modified JK Wrangler Unlimited.

WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like to WIN a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our drawing. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:

Selected totally at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

Awesome video and great scenery, like that skyline view!

Congrats to you 19YJ94!!

OverlanderJK
05-12-2018, 03:03 AM
Nice! Canít wait to watch it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Trail JK
05-12-2018, 03:19 AM
Awesome! So fun to watch the three levels of JLís hitting the obstacles. That EVO wrap is pretty sick too!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

wayoflife
05-12-2018, 03:32 AM
Nice! Canít wait to watch it!

Hope you like it :blush:

Awesome! So fun to watch the three levels of JLís hitting the obstacles. That EVO wrap is pretty sick too!

Glad you enjoyed it. I won't lie, I expected EVO to do great but was amazed at how well the stock JL did.

TrainWreck618
05-12-2018, 03:39 AM
Awesome video! I think it's my favorite of the series, the stock JL killed it! You guys were really movin near the end [emoji869]

TrailHunter
05-12-2018, 03:42 AM
I think we know who the shinning star in this video was!! And for anyone that thinks you need a high dollar lift & 37ís to have fun... just push play. Great video!! A little bit of everything... [emoji1360]

Dirtrider....
05-12-2018, 03:46 AM
always awesome to see how these jeeps perform at all levels. great video as always.

fiend
05-12-2018, 03:50 AM
Nice! Cool to see how much a stock JL can do.

billarnett
05-12-2018, 03:52 AM
Great video (as usual :-)

wayoflife
05-12-2018, 03:59 AM
Awesome video! I think it's my favorite of the series, the stock JL killed it! You guys were really movin near the end [emoji869]

If you're willing to give it, a stock JL can do a lot for sure. As far as really movin, you should see what we do with coilovers :crazyeyes:

I think we know who the shinning star in this video was!! And for anyone that thinks you need a high dollar lift & 37ís to have fun... just push play. Great video!! A little bit of everything... [emoji1360]

Yup, a stock JL can do a TON, you just have to be willing to give it. :yup:

always awesome to see how these jeeps perform at all levels. great video as always.

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Nice! Cool to see how much a stock JL can do.

Yup, way more capable than a stock JK.

Great video (as usual :-)

Thank you.

MSJKU11
05-12-2018, 04:23 AM
Great video. Yall make everything look so easy. Keeps me motivated to build up my jeep to do this one day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Jaybird 11
05-12-2018, 04:36 AM
Man that looked like the best time ever! Now i realy cant wait to go there. Thanks for all your hard work making these videos for us. You guys realy cranked them out fast!

jeeeep
05-12-2018, 05:00 AM
That was great!

That 2.0 turbo didn't seem to show any lag on the obstacles. Was it an automatic?

Did it require the same tap shift into manual mode as the 3.6 on the obstacles?

:thumb:

19YJ94
05-12-2018, 06:11 AM

jdofmemi
05-12-2018, 06:40 AM
Another great video. The hits just keep coming.
I am barely into my JK, and these videos are making me jealous of the new JL.

Having the three rigs in different states gives a real good comparison, and shows how capable they are stock, as well as how each stage of build gives it a little more.

EVO with the coil overs is like having an easy button.

I wonder how the new axles are going to last once they start getting worked hard with 37s? I guess time will tell.

dwvninety
05-12-2018, 06:48 AM
22:39 summed it all at. Great video and wishing I could someday be a part of that great adventure.

Jimi2b
05-12-2018, 07:53 AM
Superbe vidťo, Áa reste un rÍve pour moi .... mais malgrť la distance .... peut Ítre un jour, j'espŤre ... Merci pour ce partage.

Superb video, it remains a dream for me .... but despite the distance .... may be a day, I hope ... Thank you for sharing.

treed522
05-12-2018, 11:14 AM
Awesome video. Will add to my bucket list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffj
05-12-2018, 12:55 PM
Eddie I really enjoyed wheeling and hanging out with you and Cindy on this run. It was a real honor to make the video and hopefully we can connect again someday. Great video, you guys really captured the beautiful.

DogHouse
05-12-2018, 01:42 PM
Great video Eddie and Cindy. Canít wait to see the progress of JET Li.

Labricon
05-12-2018, 01:56 PM
Great video! Cool to see the stock 2.0 keeping up as well as it did[emoji106]

A.J.
05-12-2018, 02:02 PM
Great videos as usual. Nice to see the new diesel 2.0 in action.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

AZVAJKU
05-12-2018, 02:38 PM
Cool video with awesome Jeep action.

ďThatís what she said!Ē :cheesy:

wayoflife
05-12-2018, 02:46 PM
Great video. Yall make everything look so easy. Keeps me motivated to build up my jeep to do this one day.

To be fair, In addition to the JL being a really nice Jeep that can do a lot, all the drivers you see have been doing this a long time :yup:

Man that looked like the best time ever! Now i realy cant wait to go there. Thanks for all your hard work making these videos for us. You guys realy cranked them out fast!

LOL!! Thank you for noticing how quickly we got these done. You have no idea how many all nighters we've pulled off to make it happen. :crazyeyes:

That was great!

That 2.0 turbo didn't seem to show any lag on the obstacles. Was it an automatic?

Did it require the same tap shift into manual mode as the 3.6 on the obstacles?

:thumb:

So, the interesting thing about the 2.0L Turbo is that off the line, it doesn't even use the engine. Being a semi-hybrid, it uses it's electric motor to get you going so if anything, there's zero lag. It's extremely responsive and if you watched the video to the very very end, it's crazy quick off the line. In stock form, I literally could break the tires and get them spinning on dirt. :shock:

It really is crazy pretty out there. :yup:

Another great video. The hits just keep coming.
I am barely into my JK, and these videos are making me jealous of the new JL.

Having the three rigs in different states gives a real good comparison, and shows how capable they are stock, as well as how each stage of build gives it a little more.

EVO with the coil overs is like having an easy button.

I wonder how the new axles are going to last once they start getting worked hard with 37s? I guess time will tell.

What was really nice about having these 3 JL's and all in different stages of build is that they were all driven by experienced drivers. It really was a true test of what each could do and you could really see how bone stock, they can still do quite a bit.

As far as the axles go, they are bigger and beefier but as you've pointed out, only time will tell for sure. Give me till the end of the year and I'll let you know :cool:

22:39 summed it all at. Great video and wishing I could someday be a part of that great adventure.

It would be great if you could join us out there some day :yup:

Superbe vidťo, Áa reste un rÍve pour moi .... mais malgrť la distance .... peut Ítre un jour, j'espŤre ... Merci pour ce partage.

Superb video, it remains a dream for me .... but despite the distance .... may be a day, I hope ... Thank you for sharing.

Thank you. You should know that Jeeps can be rented in Moab. If you ever get a chance, the opportunity awaits you :)

wjtstudios
05-12-2018, 02:50 PM
Great video! Has had to be great, reliving the experience as you build Jet Li up. Moby just makes everything a little easier, Jet makes it more interesting!

wayoflife
05-12-2018, 02:51 PM
Awesome video. Will add to my bucket list.

Thank you and it definitely is a must for any Jeeper :yup:

Eddie I really enjoyed wheeling and hanging out with you and Cindy on this run. It was a real honor to make the video and hopefully we can connect again someday. Great video, you guys really captured the beautiful.

:cheesy: Hey Jeff, I really do apologize for not recognizing who you were when we met that morning. Soon after, Cindy had to remind me and I felt pretty stupid. It is funny how you were in fact able to make the video though - kinda makes me wonder if you might have sabotaged Scott just for the opportunity :D

Had a great time wheeling with you and hope to do again in the future :thumb:

Great video Eddie and Cindy. Canít wait to see the progress of JET Li.

Thank you :cool:

Great video! Cool to see the stock 2.0 keeping up as well as it did[emoji106]

At the hands of a good driver, a stock JLUR can do amazing things. :yup:

Great videos as usual. Nice to see the new diesel 2.0 in action.

Actually, it's not a diesel but a semi-hybrid with gas turbo. :yup:

Cool video with awesome Jeep action.

ďThatís what she said!Ē :cheesy:

LOL!! Thank you :thumb:

benatc1
05-12-2018, 02:53 PM
Really enjoyed the video, cool to see how well the stock JL did, even tho it looked like itís took its fair share of a beating it kept plugging along over obstacles. EVO has some crazy flex. Curious to hear more on the 2.0 as more people get their hands on it, did it seem to have good torque at low RPMs? I guess now you need to get Rubicat sold so you can add the 2.0 to the garage lol

wayoflife
05-12-2018, 02:53 PM
Great video! Has had to be great, reliving the experience as you build Jet Li up. Moby just makes everything a little easier, Jet makes it more interesting!

Oh yeah, there's no comparing Moby or even Rubicat to the JL. They are just lightyears ahead of Jet Li. As much as we love him, I'd be lying if I said there weren't times when we weren't missing either of our JK's out there.

wayoflife
05-12-2018, 02:58 PM
Really enjoyed the video, cool to see how well the stock JL did, even tho it looked like itís took its fair share of a beating it kept plugging along over obstacles. EVO has some crazy flex. Curious to hear more on the 2.0 as more people get their hands on it, did it seem to have good torque at low RPMs? I guess now you need to get Rubicat sold so you can add the 2.0 to the garage lol

LOL!! Truth be told, Rubicat would still kick the shit out of the EVO JL in terms of speed, performance and most importantly - COMFORT. If anything, this trip reminded us of how far we still have to go to get our JL feeling and wheeling on the same level. The 2.0L turbo is nothing short of amazing though. Being that it's a semi-hybrid, the low end torque is FAR SUPERIOR due to the fact that it uses its electric motor to get you going. The turbo only kicks in when it needs to kick in - when you're already on it and moving faster. This really ain't no lame ass turbo or supercharger like what guys have been putting on their JK's and thinking they've got meaningful power.

jmo801
05-12-2018, 03:01 PM
I love your videos! Theyíre very high quality and entertaining. Iím always looking forward to new ones coming out. I think Iíve watched pilgrimage to promise land like 100 times. Itís my favorite series to watch when we are about to head out for a Moab trip. If you donít mind me asking. What camera and video settings do you use when filming your videos?

benatc1
05-12-2018, 03:21 PM
LOL!! Truth be told, Rubicat would still kick the shit out of the EVO JL in terms of speed, performance and most importantly - COMFORT. If anything, this trip reminded us of how far we still have to go to get our JL feeling and wheeling on the same level. The 2.0L turbo is nothing short of amazing though. Being that it's a semi-hybrid, the low end torque is FAR SUPERIOR due to the fact that it uses its electric motor to get you going. The turbo only kicks in when it needs to kick in - when you're already on it and moving faster. This really ain't no lame ass turbo or supercharger like what guys have been putting on their JK's and thinking they've got meaningful power.

Yea the comfort thing makes all the difference! Thatís good info on the turbo engine that I didnít know (havenít done much research yet). Definitely going to consider this option moving fwd.

wayoflife
05-12-2018, 03:56 PM
I love your videos! Theyíre very high quality and entertaining. Iím always looking forward to new ones coming out. I think Iíve watched pilgrimage to promise land like 100 times. Itís my favorite series to watch when we are about to head out for a Moab trip. If you donít mind me asking. What camera and video settings do you use when filming your videos?

Honestly, we just use an old Sony Handycam that we got a Costco years ago. It literally is being held together with electrical tape. We need to upgrade :crazyeyes:

PatyWagon
05-12-2018, 04:35 PM
Another top notch video, always beautiful scenery and awesome action shots. If you have the capability, throw the video up on the big tv, whole nother experience!! showcases amazing jeep engineering at its best-stock to built!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ibgpin
05-12-2018, 04:38 PM
Another entertaining and well done video. My favorite of the Moab series because of the ability to see 3 different level JL's in action. From what I see you don't have to spend a lot of money on the JL suspension to make it quite capable, Jet-Li did great with the budget lift. After watching all these Videos I am thinking Let-Li looks good in white, the JL I ordered is Firecracker red, but it came in with the wrong equipment and has to be reordered, I am giving serious consideration of changing to white, thanks for all the work you and Cindy do putting these videos together.

whitey66
05-12-2018, 04:38 PM
Cindy and I had planned on leaving Moab ahead of the big crush that always comes in toward the end of EJS but then, we decided to stick around for another day and so that we could join EVO on their run across the Poison Spider Mesa, Golden Spike and Gold Bar Rim trails. Or, what most people refer to as, Triple Threat! Of course, what really made this run so much fun was the fact that we'd be running it with 2 other Jeep JL Wranglers and with completely different stages of build. The EVO JL Wrangler with its high clearance long arms, coil overs and 37ís would certainly be the most modified in our group and our JL running a budget boost and 37ís would put us somewhere in the middle. However, itíd be our good friends Scott and Jennaís brand new 2.0L Turbo that we were most excited to see and especially being that it was still bone stock. We hope you enjoy our presentation. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubXVRK_f5_0

More than just being the newest model Jeep, the best part about owning a JL Wrangler is the fact that its allowed us to start all over again. We get to install new lift kits, new wheels and tires and all kinds of new accessories but even better than that, we've been able to experience the thrill of wheeling a brand new Jeep, in a place like Moab and like it was our very first time. "MOAB : IT STARTS AGAIN" is a WAYALIFE Epic Trex Adventure that highlights the all new pilgrimage we made out to the promised land in JET Li, our lightly modified Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Along for the ride were our good friends Tony and Steph who came in their near identical JL Wrangler and Et and Michelle who came in their moderately modified JK Wrangler Unlimited.

WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like to WIN a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our drawing. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:

videos are EXCELLENT showing the many possibilities of run what you brung !!!!

A.J.
05-12-2018, 05:57 PM
Actually, it's not a diesel but a semi-hybrid with gas turbo. :yup:

Weíll tickle me stupid! Lol! I just assumed it was a diesel. Thatís what I get for watching with the sound off! Kinda got my hopes up.

woof359
05-12-2018, 07:09 PM
after watching these videos and sharing them for 5 years we decided to check out Moab on our own, we leave Thur and expect to get there Friday night, need to pick up the trail book first and then hit the easy to moderate trails and check out the hills, I learned a lot from watching all your films, Many Thanks, Chuck and Michelle

Speedy_RCW
05-12-2018, 07:11 PM
Another awesome video. Great work Eddie and Cindy. Thereís just no place quite like Moab. You guys do a great job of capturing it for how it really is. Although you just have to experience it in person to actually see how steep some climbs are or how big a ledge really is. How long did it take your group to run all three trails? Thanks for the entertainment.

BaddestCross
05-12-2018, 09:05 PM
Great video! Awesome to see the stock Rubi keeping up with the others. 👍

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

SirPhoenix
05-12-2018, 10:15 PM
Awesome video as usual! Surprised how how well the stock JL did.

naysjp
05-12-2018, 11:06 PM
Inspiring as usual.

robx251
05-12-2018, 11:28 PM
Great video as always. You two make me want to get out and just wheel every time I watch a video

Brute
05-13-2018, 12:00 AM
Nice...I'm already going jonesing to head back to Moab...thank you

spenat
05-13-2018, 12:29 AM
Canít wait to get mine and take it to Moab also

wayoflife
05-13-2018, 01:38 AM
Another top notch video, always beautiful scenery and awesome action shots. If you have the capability, throw the video up on the big tv, whole nother experience!! showcases amazing jeep engineering at its best-stock to built!!

Why thank you. We're so glad to hear it's still fun to watch on the big screen :cool:

Another entertaining and well done video. My favorite of the Moab series because of the ability to see 3 different level JL's in action. From what I see you don't have to spend a lot of money on the JL suspension to make it quite capable, Jet-Li did great with the budget lift. After watching all these Videos I am thinking Let-Li looks good in white, the JL I ordered is Firecracker red, but it came in with the wrong equipment and has to be reordered, I am giving serious consideration of changing to white, thanks for all the work you and Cindy do putting these videos together.

It really is amazing how easy it is to get a JL up on 37's and how much they can do with just that. :yup:

videos are EXCELLENT showing the many possibilities of run what you brung !!!!

Thanks, we're so glad you liked what you saw :yup:

Weíll tickle me stupid! Lol! I just assumed it was a diesel. Thatís what I get for watching with the sound off! Kinda got my hopes up.

LOL!! The diesel will be a 3.0L.

after watching these videos and sharing them for 5 years we decided to check out Moab on our own, we leave Thur and expect to get there Friday night, need to pick up the trail book first and then hit the easy to moderate trails and check out the hills, I learned a lot from watching all your films, Many Thanks, Chuck and Michelle

How cool is that! Hope you have a great time out there :thumb:

wayoflife
05-13-2018, 01:43 AM
Another awesome video. Great work Eddie and Cindy. Thereís just no place quite like Moab. You guys do a great job of capturing it for how it really is. Although you just have to experience it in person to actually see how steep some climbs are or how big a ledge really is. How long did it take your group to run all three trails? Thanks for the entertainment.

Thank you, we really appreciate you saying that.

I think we started up the trail around 9am and didn't get off till around 6pm. Granted, there really was a HUGE traffic jam that we were stuck in and that probably added a couple hours at least.

Great video! Awesome to see the stock Rubi keeping up with the others. 👍

Awesome video as usual! Surprised how how well the stock JL did.

The stock JL is badass for sure but it wouldn't have been anywhere as near impressive without a good driver. :yup:

Inspiring as usual.

Glad to hear it :)

Great video as always. You two make me want to get out and just wheel every time I watch a video

LOL!! Awesome :thumb:

Nice...I'm already going jonesing to head back to Moab...thank you

It really is a world of fun out there :yup:

Canít wait to get mine and take it to Moab also

Be sure to take lots of pics when you do and post them here :thumb:

Jsouder53
05-13-2018, 03:43 AM
Awesome video! Glad you guys stayed for another day and Iím sure you are too [emoji106] it was great being able to see the capabilities and handling of a stock JLU in Moab as well

albarb
05-13-2018, 11:13 AM
Man I am so jealous. You guys and gals out West are so lucky to have areas like Moab. Maybe weíll get there sometime. Awesome video

sipafz
05-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Wow, I loved watching the stock JL take on all the same obstacles as the built Jeeps. Impressive!

Jeeper62
05-13-2018, 01:36 PM
Significant envy! :crazyeyes:

Surprised at how well that stock JL did but boy I'd be nervous with a brand new rig on those trails.

Awesome video as always! :rock:

wayoflife
05-13-2018, 02:32 PM
Awesome video! Glad you guys stayed for another day and Iím sure you are too [emoji106] it was great being able to see the capabilities and handling of a stock JLU in Moab as well

LOL!! The long drive home through the night and well into the next day was painful but yeah, we were glad that we stuck around. :yup:

Man I am so jealous. You guys and gals out West are so lucky to have areas like Moab. Maybe weíll get there sometime. Awesome video

If you can make it, you really should try to get out there at least once. :yup:

Wow, I loved watching the stock JL take on all the same obstacles as the built Jeeps. Impressive!

It really is fun to watch a stocker do so well. :yup:

Significant envy! :crazyeyes:

Surprised at how well that stock JL did but boy I'd be nervous with a brand new rig on those trails.

Awesome video as always! :rock:

Thank you. Also, the JL is great bone stock but I think a lot of what you were seeing is how much a good driver can do. :yup:

RESURECTIONJK
05-13-2018, 04:09 PM
Epic series Eddie and Cindy. Triple threat is super long as I also discovered back in March especially when youíre facing your drive home right after. But like you mentioned, thereís no place Iíd rather be and Iím my opinion, itís worth it. Thanks so much for sharing! Canít wait to get out there again.

chili4x4
05-13-2018, 04:26 PM
Eddie and Cindy... GREAT video as usual. :clap2: Watching the new JL's working Moab just makes me want to add one to the garage beside my '10 Rubicon 4door. :thumb: I would love to join you all someday and run a few of the trails I have watched you all do ...

Chili4x4!

Bear_JKU
05-13-2018, 04:36 PM
Another awesome video Eddie and Cindy! They always get the blood pumping.

Steve Williams
05-13-2018, 05:02 PM
Loved this one, somebody got a real workout running around to get all the footage. Such a great job on the edit too. Great stuff! Thanks.

briand
05-13-2018, 10:08 PM
Another great video! Love the fact that you had the three different stages of the JL out there and were able to show the capabilities of the stock JL as well.

rmilobrown
05-14-2018, 03:52 AM
Another great video! Thanks for taking the time to put it all together! My wife and I watched it the day after getting back home from Moab. Really cool seeing you guys on the trails we just ran! Cindy, my wife is impressed with your video skills! She can't figure out how you get out of the Jeep while negotiating obstacles. Poor girl, she's white knuckles all the way! Haha.

NecessaryEvil
05-14-2018, 04:53 AM
Great series as always. I enjoyed watching them all. Like always, thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

jesse3638
05-14-2018, 02:16 PM
Finally was able to watch it. As always another great production. love seeing all Moab has to offer. Definitely will be back.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

MR.Ty
05-14-2018, 03:48 PM
Another fantastic video! Thank you for sharing!

JeepDad17
05-15-2018, 08:00 PM
Cool video as always. I was amazed how well the stock JL did on those obstacles, Jeep built a truly capable rig available right from the dealership.

wayoflife
05-16-2018, 04:08 PM

Congrats to you 19YJ94!!

19YJ94
05-16-2018, 04:45 PM

Congrats to you 19YJ94!!

Replied to your message with information,
these are going to be handy for the upcoming trip with some Wayalife group members! Thanks, Ric

TOPLESS
05-16-2018, 04:47 PM
these are going to be handy for the upcoming trip with some Wayalife group members! Thanks, Ric

Congrats!!!

Jsouder53
05-16-2018, 04:48 PM
Congratulations!

PatyWagon
05-16-2018, 05:35 PM

Congrats to you 19YJ94!!Congrats on the glasses!!

Clutch
05-16-2018, 06:54 PM

Congrats!

Labricon
05-16-2018, 08:08 PM
Congrats 19YJ94🥃🥃

Linebacker
05-17-2018, 12:18 AM
Congrats! WOL shot glasses are the best with friends in camp after a day on the trail. The whiskey/bourbon/tequila or fill in the (óó-) blank always tastes better around the fire. Cheers!!:thumb:

19YJ94
05-17-2018, 01:19 AM
Congrats!!!

Congratulations!

Congrats on the glasses!!

Congrats!

Congrats 19YJ94🥃🥃

Congrats! WOL shot glasses are the best with friends in camp after a day on the trail. The whiskey/bourbon/tequila or fill in the (óó-) blank always tastes better around the fire. Cheers!!:thumb:

Thanks Everyone!

SPOOOBY
05-17-2018, 01:45 AM
Video was awesome as always, keep em comming[emoji106]

jdofmemi
05-17-2018, 02:51 AM

Congrats to you 19YJ94!!

Congratulations on the shot glasses

Maybe we can toast them one day

Bear_JKU
05-17-2018, 02:55 AM
Congratulations!

Clifford33
05-17-2018, 10:21 PM
Awesome video series Eddie. Really enjoy watching.

Zstairlessone
05-19-2018, 12:55 AM

Congrats!!

JK07
05-23-2018, 03:28 AM

I was wondering if that was you! I remember your rig from when you bought it and then I heard the Western PA/WV accent in the video. Rig is looking good! Still loving every second with it?

Another great Wayalife video series! Thanks Eddie & Cindy! I saw Dynatrac recently posted to their blog something about the transfer case synchros in the JL sometimes causing issues with aftermarket axles. Could this be related in any way to the issue you guys saw with the hesitation while climbing? :hmm:

Elkn
05-27-2018, 03:54 AM
Really liked part 4 moab the stock jl was very good as I am going to get a jl Rubicon in September so the 2.0 will be my choice for motor your jl looks amazing love it on those 37s thanks

trailratedmike
05-27-2018, 01:26 PM
Great Video!

Bugtuth
05-27-2018, 02:24 PM
Awesome video and quick review of the 2.0 turbo.