VIDEO : MOAB - IT STARTS AGAIN / Part 4 - EVO Triple Threat Trail Run

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another top notch video, always beautiful scenery and awesome action shots. If you have the capability, throw the video up on the big tv, whole nother experience!! showcases amazing jeep engineering at its best-stock to built!!

Why thank you. We're so glad to hear it's still fun to watch on the big screen :cool:

Another entertaining and well done video. My favorite of the Moab series because of the ability to see 3 different level JL's in action. From what I see you don't have to spend a lot of money on the JL suspension to make it quite capable, Jet-Li did great with the budget lift. After watching all these Videos I am thinking Let-Li looks good in white, the JL I ordered is Firecracker red, but it came in with the wrong equipment and has to be reordered, I am giving serious consideration of changing to white, thanks for all the work you and Cindy do putting these videos together.

It really is amazing how easy it is to get a JL up on 37's and how much they can do with just that. :yup:

videos are EXCELLENT showing the many possibilities of run what you brung !!!!

Thanks, we're so glad you liked what you saw :yup:

We’ll tickle me stupid! Lol! I just assumed it was a diesel. That’s what I get for watching with the sound off! Kinda got my hopes up.

LOL!! The diesel will be a 3.0L.

after watching these videos and sharing them for 5 years we decided to check out Moab on our own, we leave Thur and expect to get there Friday night, need to pick up the trail book first and then hit the easy to moderate trails and check out the hills, I learned a lot from watching all your films, Many Thanks, Chuck and Michelle

How cool is that! Hope you have a great time out there :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another awesome video. Great work Eddie and Cindy. There’s just no place quite like Moab. You guys do a great job of capturing it for how it really is. Although you just have to experience it in person to actually see how steep some climbs are or how big a ledge really is. How long did it take your group to run all three trails? Thanks for the entertainment.

Thank you, we really appreciate you saying that.

I think we started up the trail around 9am and didn't get off till around 6pm. Granted, there really was a HUGE traffic jam that we were stuck in and that probably added a couple hours at least.

Great video! Awesome to see the stock Rubi keeping up with the others. 👍

Awesome video as usual! Surprised how how well the stock JL did.

The stock JL is badass for sure but it wouldn't have been anywhere as near impressive without a good driver. :yup:

Inspiring as usual.

Glad to hear it :)

Great video as always. You two make me want to get out and just wheel every time I watch a video

LOL!! Awesome :thumb:

Nice...I'm already going jonesing to head back to Moab...thank you

It really is a world of fun out there :yup:

Can’t wait to get mine and take it to Moab also

Be sure to take lots of pics when you do and post them here :thumb:

Jsouder53

Hooked
Awesome video! Glad you guys stayed for another day and I’m sure you are too [emoji106] it was great being able to see the capabilities and handling of a stock JLU in Moab as well

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Wow, I loved watching the stock JL take on all the same obstacles as the built Jeeps. Impressive!

Jeeper62

Significant envy! :crazyeyes:

Surprised at how well that stock JL did but boy I'd be nervous with a brand new rig on those trails.

Awesome video as always! :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video! Glad you guys stayed for another day and I’m sure you are too [emoji106] it was great being able to see the capabilities and handling of a stock JLU in Moab as well

LOL!! The long drive home through the night and well into the next day was painful but yeah, we were glad that we stuck around. :yup:

Man I am so jealous. You guys and gals out West are so lucky to have areas like Moab. Maybe we’ll get there sometime. Awesome video

If you can make it, you really should try to get out there at least once. :yup:

Wow, I loved watching the stock JL take on all the same obstacles as the built Jeeps. Impressive!

It really is fun to watch a stocker do so well. :yup:

Significant envy! :crazyeyes:

Surprised at how well that stock JL did but boy I'd be nervous with a brand new rig on those trails.

Awesome video as always! :rock:

Thank you. Also, the JL is great bone stock but I think a lot of what you were seeing is how much a good driver can do. :yup:

Epic series Eddie and Cindy. Triple threat is super long as I also discovered back in March especially when you’re facing your drive home right after. But like you mentioned, there’s no place I’d rather be and I’m my opinion, it’s worth it. Thanks so much for sharing! Can’t wait to get out there again.

chili4x4

Saving my pennies

Eddie and Cindy... GREAT video as usual. :clap2: Watching the new JL's working Moab just makes me want to add one to the garage beside my '10 Rubicon 4door. :thumb: I would love to join you all someday and run a few of the trails I have watched you all do ...

Chili4x4!

briand

Another great video! Love the fact that you had the three different stages of the JL out there and were able to show the capabilities of the stock JL as well.

rmilobrown

Another great video! Thanks for taking the time to put it all together! My wife and I watched it the day after getting back home from Moab. Really cool seeing you guys on the trails we just ran! Cindy, my wife is impressed with your video skills! She can't figure out how you get out of the Jeep while negotiating obstacles. Poor girl, she's white knuckles all the way! Haha.

Top Bottom