PDA

View Full Version : Just a group of apathetic losers. Great way to run a forum.

Jkusilverbullet
09-26-2018, 04:19 PM
Lol. Steer Smarts and Teraflex are far from reputable. 'Reputable' is the last thing that comes to mind to me with either of those companies:

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/34385-STEER-SMARTS-has-been-Removed-from-WAYALIFE

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/37869-Teraflex-Bad-rep-for-a-reason-or-isolated-cases

So Steer Smarts is not a reputable company because they don't support wayalife? Lol you guys just love to gang up and bash MFGs. Just run what you want and enjoy wheeling your rig, it is your rig after all.

Originally posted on this thread: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/54982-Drag-link-flip

Jkusilverbullet
09-26-2018, 04:21 PM
Did my rock lights offend you? Call 1-800-grow-a-pair and fuck off

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Lol, grow up and learn to argue better. You seem to have very thin skin, it's a joke:clap2:

WJCO
09-26-2018, 04:25 PM
So Steer Smarts is not a reputable company because they don't support wayalife?

:thinking: Nobody has ever said that. Get your facts straight.

Did you actually read the thread in the link above?

Jkusilverbullet
09-26-2018, 04:32 PM
:thinking: Nobody has ever said that. Get your facts straight.

Did you actually read the thread in the link above?

Yes I read it. Clearly ol eddie himself wasn't too happy with them "pimping" their linkage on his forum.

He clearly states that he has recommended them to his friends/ people who ask for advice, so clearly they must have a decent product. But will not recommend them anymore for the sole reason of them posting on this site without permission. The quote from that thread is below. Calls them "freeloaders" and what not, very entertaining. :thinking:

You know, when I met you guys at SEMA, you seemed really nice. After you signed up on my forum and started pimping, I tried being nice and asked that you not solicit here as it is AGAINST OUR RULES. Clearly, you're not interested or are incapable of following those rules and now I see that you're a freeloader whos only purpose to be here is to PIMP your steering components and on my dime. Well, I'm here to tell you that I'm done with you and you are out of here. I can't tell you how disappointed I am with you and your company. And really, I'm disappointed in myself that I have recommended your steering system to so many people. Well, no more.

WJCO
09-26-2018, 04:39 PM
Yes I read it. Clearly ol eddie himself wasn't too happy with them "pimping" their linkage on his forum.

He clearly states that he has recommended them to his friends/ people who ask for advice, so clearly they must have a decent product. But will not recommend them anymore for the sole reason of them posting on this site without permission. The quote from that thread is below. Calls them "freeloaders" and what not, very entertaining. :thinking:

Since you still seemed to have missed it, It was the way Steer Smarts disrespected the rules after being asked nicely not to. As Eddie stated, he (Eddie) even had recommended their products regardless of whether they supported him or not prior to this. After Steer Smarts was asked to leave, they played dumb like they didn't know what happened.

^ I just summarized it for you since you didn't grasp what actually happened. But hey, you can continue to make Wayalife the bad guys just like others have in the past.

wayoflife
09-26-2018, 04:41 PM

You'll forgive me but I don't recommend them because I have found them to lack integrity. Being that you read the thread, you should know that they were contacted and asked NICELY on multiple occasions to abide by my rules. For reasons that are beyond me, they decided that my rules shouldn't apply to them. That being said, I'm not asking you to like or even agree with how I choose to run my forum, you know, the one that you get to use for free but I would hope that you could at least be respectful of me. If you can't get yourself to do that, I'd ask that you spend more of your time on a different forum. Thank you.

longarmwj
09-26-2018, 04:43 PM
Lol, grow up and learn to argue better. You seem to have very thin skin, it's a joke:clap2:

Lmfao who said Iím offended? Youíre the one that judged somebodyís ability to recognize and recommend quality products based off the type of rock lights they have 🤷🏻*♂️.

Insulting core members doesnít get ya very far here [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

WJCO
09-26-2018, 05:09 PM

Nevermind. You're just here to troll and had an agenda the whole time. Go back to your other forum where you talk shit about Wayalife and suck a Yeti dick over there.

wayoflife
09-26-2018, 05:16 PM
Nevermind. You're just here to troll and had an agenda the whole time. Go back to your other forum where you talk shit about Wayalife and suck a Yeti dick over there.

:cheesy: Why am I not surprised.

Bear_JKU
09-26-2018, 05:19 PM

Whatís so hard to grasp about this?We all get to use this forum for free and pretty much the only thing given back is a little respect, and hopefully being active, even if that respect is simply following the rules.

Yes companies are asked to contribute if they are going to use the forum to promote their own product which in turn they would benefit from and probably gain a lot more customers in return. So ya, they are freeloading and disrespectful if they canít follow the rules.

They were the ones that signed up and agreed to play by the rules then didnít. They might have a really great product, but if they donít have the morals and values to back up that product I donít wanna promote of give my business to them. There are plenty of other businesses out here that do care and show it.

cozdude
09-26-2018, 05:22 PM
Why am I not surprised that another JKO guy came over to troll us.

Ddays
09-26-2018, 05:35 PM

:cheesy: Why am I not surprised.

Why am I not surprised that another JKO guy came over to troll us.

I always find it humorous when these fucknuts troll over here and go back to their buddies bragging what they did. I guess its some kind of retarded rite of passage on these sites or something? :thinking:
What's more telling is how I've never seen anyone that supports and frequents Wayalife come on here bragging about trolling another site. There's no need because its the best source out there. Period.

longarmwj
09-26-2018, 05:55 PM
I always find it humorous when these fucknuts troll over here and go back to their buddies bragging what they did. I guess its some kind of retarded rite of passage on these sites or something? :thinking:
What's more telling is how I've never seen anyone that supports and frequents Wayalife come on here bragging about trolling another site. There's no need because its the best source out there. Period.

Other forums love to talk shit about Wayalife, but who are the ones always acting like dicks and stirring shit up? Yea, them.

The anti-wayalifers are some of the biggest douchebags I have ever encountered. If they even see a Wayalife decal on your windshield they go ape shit, and then say that we're the immature ones :naw:

Jkusilverbullet
09-26-2018, 05:59 PM
Definitely not trolling, I recommended a brand and everyone jumped all over it like I killed someone. Just trying to defend myself lol. I am a member of many forums and I now have first hand experience of how insecure and hateful you guys really are, that's why I posted in the other forum. (Side note, kinda creepy that you went looking for me on other websites, but I appreciate it bro.):D There's a reason no one else in the Jeep world likes you guys. Keep up the great work:cheesy:

Plus it's hilarious, as soon as anyone disagrees with y'all, their posts are automatically removed from the thread. Great way to run a forum.

Jkusilverbullet
09-26-2018, 06:01 PM
Lmfao who said Iím offended? Youíre the one that judged somebodyís ability to recognize and recommend quality products based off the type of rock lights they have 🤷🏻*♂️.

Insulting core members doesnít get ya very far here [emoji6]

BRo YouRE A cOrE MEmBeR??? No way that's sick bro!!! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

WJCO
09-26-2018, 06:11 PM
There's a reason no one else in the Jeep world likes you guys.

Plus it's hilarious, as soon as anyone disagrees with y'all, their posts are automatically removed from the thread. Great way to run a forum.

And there it is. Typical troll. And somehow we're the bad guys :crazyeyes: Never seen this before.....

Ddays
09-26-2018, 06:11 PM
Definitely not trolling, I recommended a brand and everyone jumped all over it like I killed someone. Just trying to defend myself lol. I am a member of many forums and I now have first hand experience of how insecure and hateful you guys really are, that's why I posted in the other forum. (Side note, kinda creepy that you went looking for me on other websites, but I appreciate it bro.):D There's a reason no one else in the Jeep world likes you guys. Keep up the great work:cheesy:

Trolling aside, when you were presented with the info as to why they are not appreciated in this house you chose to ignore it. That's why you were jumped on.

notnalc68
09-26-2018, 06:18 PM

Your posts will never be deleted. They will be here forever, showing people how YOU acted.

There's a reason no one else in the Jeep world likes you guys.

Donít care.

longarmwj
09-26-2018, 06:25 PM
BRo YouRE A cOrE MEmBeR??? No way that's sick bro!!! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I agree, it is a pretty sick group of people to be associated with. Glad you agree :thumb:

Jkusilverbullet
09-26-2018, 06:28 PM
Your posts will never be deleted. They will be here forever, showing people how YOU acted.

Donít care.

Good, and damn you guys just really don't care. Just a group of apathetic losers:grayno:

longarmwj
09-26-2018, 06:44 PM
Good, and damn you guys just really don't care. Just a group of apathetic losers:grayno:

I think you have us mixed up with your beloved JKO.

There's a reason that JKO is only a few letters shy of "Jerk Offs". It represents the fact that y'all are jerk offs, while the missing letters are proper representation of the missing chromosomes that y'all lack :yup:

If you don't like how the forum is run, then you can hippity hoppity get the fuck off the property.

A.J.
09-26-2018, 06:49 PM

Itís pretty simple really. The question of integrity comes in where companies basically try to use the forum to get free advertising (pimping) for their products. That and Eddie having the integrity to choose not to endorse products and/or vendors that have proven to have a lack of integrity or poorly built parts that break. The rest is just guys giving each other shit. Try not to take it personally. Buy what you want to buy. Itís your $ and your Jeep. By the same token though this is Eddies forum and he will support or denounce whoever he wants and as he sees fit. Itís ok to have an opinion just understand others may not share it and try not to be too defensive if people disagree with you. Buy what you want and prove it on the trail.

catahoula
09-26-2018, 06:53 PM
Nevermind. You're just here to troll and had an agenda the whole time. Go back to your other forum we where you talk shit about Wayalife and suck a Yeti dick over there.

Quit picking on Yeti's!

Jkusilverbullet
09-26-2018, 06:56 PM
Itís pretty simple really. The question of integrity comes in where companies basically try to use the forum to get free advertising (pimping) for their products. That and Eddie having the integrity to choose not to endorse products and/or vendors that have proven to have a lack of integrity or poorly built parts that break. The rest is just guys giving each other shit. Try not to take it personally. Buy what you want to buy. Itís your $ and your Jeep. By the same token though this is Eddies forum and he will support or denounce whoever he wants and as he sees fit. Itís ok to have an opinion just understand others may not share it and try not to be too defensive if people disagree with you. Buy what you want and prove it on the trail.

Finally, someone who can communicate without throwing around insults. See you out on the trail

Jkusilverbullet
09-26-2018, 06:58 PM
Plus who keeps changing the title of this thread to fit the "I hate wayalife" narrative?? Weird...:shakinghead:

WJCO
09-26-2018, 07:00 PM
Finally, someone who can communicate without throwing around insults. See you out on the trail

Plus who keeps changing the title of this thread to fit the "I hate wayalife" narrative?? Weird...:shakinghead:

For someone who hates this place so much and talks shit about it all the time, you do seem to keep coming back here :thinking:

Get lost already.

Jkusilverbullet
09-26-2018, 07:26 PM
For someone who hates this place so much and talks shit about it all the time, you do seem to keep coming back here :thinking:

Get lost already.

Keep responding to my posts keyboard warrior, I like it

wayoflife
09-26-2018, 07:35 PM
I now have first hand experience of how insecure and hateful you guys really are, that's why I posted in the other forum. There's a reason no one else in the Jeep world likes you guys.

Cool. So, now that you've established that, I would be grateful if you could please leave and spend more of your time on your other forums. No hate here and I'm asking as politely as I can.

Again, nobody is asking you to like or even agree with how I choose to run my forum. If you don't like it, I would encourage you to start your own and run it however you see fit.

notnalc68
09-26-2018, 11:48 PM

Iím not the one trolling your favorite forum, or any other, for that matter.

notnalc68
09-26-2018, 11:50 PM

The thread title is your own words.

Jkusilverbullet
09-26-2018, 11:56 PM
The thread title is your own words.

Obviously, I'm saying it changed from one quote to the other.

kellyk
09-27-2018, 12:18 AM

Iím relatively new to the site and will say that I looked at other forums and found this one to really good. Iíve learned more about my Jeep and have had several great suggestions about the build Iím about to start. These folks on this site may not be perfect but who is. They have been great to me and nothing but friendly. I donít understand why people want to constantly go somewhere and just stir the pot. Maybe you should try a little positivity in your life and stop all the negative cramp.

Lojo
09-27-2018, 12:49 AM
Iím relatively new to the site and will say that I looked at other forums and found this one to really good. Iíve learned more about my Jeep and have had several great suggestions about the build Iím about to start. These folks on this site may not be perfect but who is. They have been great to me and nothing but friendly. I donít understand why people want to constantly go somewhere and just stir the pot. Maybe you should try a little positivity in your life and stop all the negative cramp.

Could not have said it better!!!

jdofmemi
09-27-2018, 12:50 AM

Great post here☝️

I still consider myself new here as well, and after checking out a lot of Jeep forums, I settled on Wayalife for my online Jeep family.

While some here can be course to people who don't follow the rules, if you simply choose to show respect while participating, you will be welcomed.

I have found that this site has better, accurate information without sorting through loads of crap and wondering if you are getting true info or sponsered BS.

The tech info is first rate, and plenty of good people to help through any problem.

As far as vendors, there are some who may have decent products, but sneaking and lying to try to promote their stuff while skirting the rules is not an acceptable way to do business. Some may choose to overlook that, but the group here does not, as respect and honesty are valued.

This is a site to become part of the Jeep family, and "Wayalife".

If you just want to post once and sell stuff, there is a site called Craigslist for that.

If you just want to stir up shit, count on being called out and shown the door

Jkusilverbullet
09-27-2018, 05:07 AM

Could not have said it better!!!

Great post here☝️

I still consider myself new here as well, and after checking out a lot of Jeep forums, I settled on Wayalife for my online Jeep family.

While some here can be course to people who don't follow the rules, if you simply choose to show respect while participating, you will be welcomed.

I have found that this site has better, accurate information without sorting through loads of crap and wondering if you are getting true info or sponsered BS.

The tech info is first rate, and plenty of good people to help through any problem.

As far as vendors, there are some who may have decent products, but sneaking and lying to try to promote their stuff while skirting the rules is not an acceptable way to do business. Some may choose to overlook that, but the group here does not, as respect and honesty are valued.

This is a site to become part of the Jeep family, and "Wayalife".

If you just want to post once and sell stuff, there is a site called Craigslist for that.

If you just want to stir up shit, count on being called out and shown the door

Let's remember how this all started boys and girls. Being helpful, I recommended a "banned" brand and was then insulted by longarmwj or whatever his name is, I then gave it right back to him and all of the wayalife little minions swarm me for insulting a "core member" and suggesting a brand they were told wasn't any good. Give me a break:naw:

jesse3638
09-27-2018, 05:11 AM
I knew this guy was going to turn out this way

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Trail JK
09-27-2018, 05:17 AM
Let's remember how this all started boys and girls. Being helpful, I recommended a "banned" brand and was then insulted by longarmwj or whatever his name is, I then gave it right back to him and all of the wayalife little minions swarm me for insulting a "core member" and suggesting a brand they were told wasn't any good. Give me a break:naw:

Iíll just leave this here for you. [emoji445]

GTJeeper
09-27-2018, 05:40 AM

Iím seeing quite a bit of whining and continual posting for someone who clearly has a problem with this site...

As others stated they may not like a certain brand/product because they donít feel it works well, the company values are poor, or various other reasons. If you feel any of those are true, thereís this wild idea of not using it anymore. Crazy right. So go on ahead, donít use wayalife anymore...

You said you were trying to be helpful so weíre all being helpful in return and encouraging you to leave.

Brute
09-27-2018, 06:27 AM
Wait a minute...you mean there are other Jeep forums?...to be completely honest, I've never been on another forum (unless you count the JL one)...it's too time consuming to even consider spending time on another site. Several years ago I was doing a YouTube search for a particular trail that I wanted to run, and I found these great videos of trail runs by Wayalife...met a bunch of cool, like minded people that enjoyed the off road life (not you Overlander...hehe). I don't fully understand the angst and animosity some people seem to spout on social media; it's simply not time well spent. I have met Eddie & Cindy...they are down to earth decent folk...life is way too short to not enjoy it.

kellyk
09-27-2018, 10:59 AM

No one is bagging on your thoughts of the product. However, it is simple and plain. There are rules for this forum and the guy broke them after being politely asked not too, he continued and was kicked out. If you want to support someone or some company that obviously has no moral compass and believes they can do whatever they would like to without repercussions that is your right, but it is also Eddieís right to boot him for rules violations. RESPECT is earned and not given. Thank Eddie for standing up and enforcing the rules.

Edwrds
09-27-2018, 11:50 AM
Whereís Overlander JK when you need him.

MDK210
09-27-2018, 01:11 PM
I see both view points. I’m new and I’ve had my share of arguments here but I use forums for research rather than making internet friends. Stuff has been covered a thousand times over on Jeeps so I Google and search these forums for info then make my own decisions which avoids a lot of negative/unhelpful comments. If I see a mfg get bashed on any site I Google to see if there’s more info or validity behind it.

At the end of the day Eddie has every right to run things as he wishes so if I read this site (only one I joined) not recommending a company I take a step back and ask why. Even if this site recommends a company for an upcoming project I have but it doesn’t fit my needs I don’t buy it (e.g. Dynatrac). Not because they aren’t good but because it’s not necessarily what I want or need at the time. I try to argue technical aspects as opposed to mfg name but those are usually the two types of people in automotive worlds honestly. Some have bad luck with products and some good so while I TRY to address the tech behind a product not all folks do. It’s true, Steersmarts has a bad brand rep here but the other mfg bashing is just the internet and the Ford vs Chevy mentality but it’s up to you whether you “buy” into it.

longarmwj
09-27-2018, 01:17 PM

I love when you say my name:brows:

monstrousmac
09-27-2018, 04:55 PM
This is a business for Ed and Cindy, They have built a forum that people enjoy and gather great information and quality entertainment with their videos they produce. Now, let's look at T.V and Radio stations, they earn the majority of their money off advertisement, companies pay millions of dollars for a 30 second spot during the Superbowl, because they know they have the opportunity to reach millions of people to advertise their products and make a profit. Why is this any different here? Eddie and Cindy started a forum out of their own money and building something that has become profitable and most important they are able to make a living off of something they are truly passionate about. Is that not the American dream, to earn a living by doing something you absolutely love to do? Good on them, that is what makes this country so great. They are entrepreneurs, they have captured an audience of Jeep owners, why should companies be able to profit off of Eddie and Cindy's hard work creating and paying for a forum that has become popular and profitable and not pay for it. Even Magazines make a ton of money off of other companies advertising their products in them, hence why half of most magazines are advertisements. This is just my two cents.

This site has provided me with a lot of in-depth knowledge of my Jeeps and saved me a ton of money, with all the write ups on how to do things for my self and not having to run down to the dealership and pay 120 dollars on hour for something I can do with basic hand tools.

Eddie and Cindy, thank you for all your handwork and dedication to the forums and answering all the questions I have ever had. Much appreciated.

Jkusilverbullet
09-27-2018, 07:31 PM
This is a business for Ed and Cindy, They have built a forum that people enjoy and gather great information and quality entertainment with their videos they produce. Now, let's look at T.V and Radio stations, they earn the majority of their money off advertisement, companies pay millions of dollars for a 30 second spot during the Superbowl, because they know they have the opportunity to reach millions of people to advertise their products and make a profit. Why is this any different here? Eddie and Cindy started a forum out of their own money and building something that has become profitable and most important they are able to make a living off of something they are truly passionate about. Is that not the American dream, to earn a living by doing something you absolutely love to do? Good on them, that is what makes this country so great. They are entrepreneurs, they have captured an audience of Jeep owners, why should companies be able to profit off of Eddie and Cindy's hard work creating and paying for a forum that has become popular and profitable and not pay for it. Even Magazines make a ton of money off of other companies advertising their products in them, hence why half of most magazines are advertisements. This is just my two cents.

This site has provided me with a lot of in-depth knowledge of my Jeeps and saved me a ton of money, with all the write ups on how to do things for my self and not having to run down to the dealership and pay 120 dollars on hour for something I can do with basic hand tools.

Eddie and Cindy, thank you for all your handwork and dedication to the forums and answering all the questions I have ever had. Much appreciated.

Yeah yeah yeah we've all heard this same thing about 20 times already on this thread. I can understand where you're coming from, and I have no problem with them being able to make money off of this site.

longarmwj
09-27-2018, 07:42 PM
Yeah yeah yeah we've all heard this same thing about 20 times already on this thread. I can understand where you're coming from, and I have no problem with them being able to make money off of this site.

You're still here?? Get bent already.

wayoflife
09-27-2018, 07:44 PM

I have already asked once nicely and politely for you to leave and will try one more time. Please leave my forum and spend your time on any of the other forums you frequent. Your present here is no longer welcome. Thank you.

Jkusilverbullet
09-27-2018, 09:59 PM
I recently bent my D30 and bought a Currie Rock Jock 44. It's a beast for sure.

Jkusilverbullet
09-27-2018, 10:00 PM
You're still here?? Get bent already.

Lol get a life and stop responding to my posts