EJS or bust

Hightower

Left the rig today (18th) and was driven to Lassuma Hotel in Erbil Iraq for the night wake up get on the plane for Frankfurt Germany (19th) tomorrow. Spend the night in Frankfurt be that the airport (20th)to catch the 6:30am flight to London and wait 5 hrs for the plane to Calgary Canada. Celebrate my son birthday on Friday with his mates and then on the 23 drive 1147.1 miles to Mosb Utah so I can be on the trail for the 24th.

JeepFan

Hooked
Now that's some serious traveling! Have a safe trip and Happy birthday to your son. We're looking forward to seeing you soon.

GCM 2

Safe Travels!

Chris, your travel schedule is starting to sound like mine :icon_crazy: Wish I could make it to EJS this year, but work has me doing some pretty cool stuff. Fun enough for me to miss EJS, I'll leave it at that :rock: I will say that it's a bummer that I will not get to hang out with the Forum crew. Have a great time for me brother!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Chris, your travel schedule is starting to sound like mine :icon_crazy:

No kidding - the two of you could do some kind of Planes, Trains and Automobiles sequel or something :crazyeyes::D

Bummer you can't make it out but I hope we can hook up again soon. Have fun doing your "cool" stuff :thumb:

GCM 2

No kidding - the two of you could do some kind of Planes, Trains and Automobiles sequel or something :crazyeyes::D

Bummer you can't make it out but I hope we can hook up again soon. Have fun doing your "cool" stuff :thumb:

Yep, I bummed and so is my wife, she was looking forward to seeing Moab for the first time. Let's just say my "cool work" stuff will involve high horsepower, a few closed courses, and sort of a controlled environment.

Hightower

Chris, your travel schedule is starting to sound like mine :icon_crazy: Wish I could make it to EJS this year, but work has me doing some pretty cool stuff. Fun enough for me to miss EJS, I'll leave it at that :rock: I will say that it's a bummer that I will not get to hang out with the Forum crew. Have a great time for me brother!

Greg sorry we will not be seeing u this time brother and It sounds like I dont have to remind you that rubbing is just racing lol.

Greg I know I promised never to mention what happened that night in Colorado but Eddie brought it up!

Greg: Chris Why did you kiss my ear?
Chris: Why are you holding my hand?
Greg: [frowns] Where's your other hand?
Chris: Between two pillows...
Greg: Those aren't pillows!
Lol
:)

GCM 2

Greg sorry we will not be seeing u this time brother and It sounds like I dont have to remind you that rubbing is just racing lol.

Greg I know I promised never to mention what happened that night in Colorado but Eddie brought it up!

Greg: Chris Why did you kiss my ear?
Chris: Why are you holding my hand?
Greg: [frowns] Where's your other hand?
Chris: Between two pillows...
Greg: Those aren't pillows!
Lol
:)

Haha! Planes, Trains and Automobiles......classic :thumb:

Top Bottom