Corral canyon??

jkrossi

Corral canyon run june 22nd

So I think the plan is to hit corral canyon on Saturday the 22nd. We can meet up at the four corner staging area around 9:00 if that works out for everyone wanting to go. I am interested in broncos peak but not sure about the connector. We can figure it out though.

Going:
Jkrossi
RubyRainey
TheDuff
Ralphie
Ilikedirt2011
Paisno

Maybe:
Teamfaust
Jelliot

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'd do it if it weren't for the fact that from here until the end of summer, I head to wheel the Sierra's.

jkrossi

The only reason im looking for someone that knows the area is becouse I dont want to lead us into some trails beyond the capability of my jeep or anyone elses but i do want to push it a little bit. But I can always get the map and run broncos peak which is a trail I wanna run.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I could. I have only run pancake rock but have researched them enough that I could do it. Just depends when.

jkrossi

I could. I have only run pancake rock but have researched them enough that I could do it. Just depends when.

I have played around a little bit over there but still not super familiar.
I got a nice topo map and a sweet navi app on my phone that will also show us exactly where to go. But pick a weekend your free and ill update the post.

Rebel JK

I hit sidewinder at corral a couple of months ago with some savvy regulars. Good run, I took one bypass where one of the guys donated his rear yolk on a hearty 3' vert rock climb. Had another friend break his passenger steering knuckle on another section, but these guys are hard core trailer rigs and go out of their way to hit the worst of the worst.

When we did pancake I think I flexed out more often but sidewinder has tougher sections. I would love to hit it again but I'm getting ready for the sierras later this month.

TheDuff

Just avoid the connector and 911D till u have run everything else.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

sean.m.adams33

PM ralphie. The man knows most of borrego like its second nature. He's taking many a person through it. I know we were thinking of hitting up sidewinder on Sunday also of you're interested.

big rick

Someone please say they are going Saturday...I can't make it Sunday since I am working a football camp at Del Norte HS.

Big Rick

:fingerscrossed:

jkrossi

Someone please say they are going Saturday...I can't make it Sunday since I am working a football camp at Del Norte HS.

Big Rick

:fingerscrossed:

I have a final to study for this weekend but if your down for next weekend let me know.

Dave_g

I did Sidewinder with Gasstationguy a few months ago when it was super muddy, Noting on sidewinder should be too crazy.

Top Bottom