Corral canyon??

jkrossi

The back side of bronco's peak hits a split of 3 choices: the connector, bronco flats, and gunslinger. Bronco flats is short and fun with 2 small rock gardens with a few lines that range from easy to difficult. Bronco's peak can be done with a stock jku, albeit not much fun scrapping on everything lol. U won't have a problem jkrossi, so don't worry about it. Just make sure some one has a strap and normal recovery gear in the group. Here are some pics for confidence building:

Thanks man im not worried about my confidence ive been wheeling for a long time and can drive pretty damn good:thumbup:. I just dont want to to end up in a super sticky situation plus I have to rely on spotters 100% since I cant really get out and check out lines. It can be pretty impossible to do in a wheelchair. So I pretty much have to be able to rely on the guys I go out with.

TheDuff

I have sun 6/16, sat 6/22, sun 6/23 off
Sadly stuck working the 15th and this Sunday is the wife's bday.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheDuff

Who has connector video. This thread has me interested now. :yup:

Go to 9mins in the vid I posted of the beast to see the v notch on the connector. There are some roll over vid on you tube aswell

MTG

Caught the Bug
Go to 9mins in the vid I posted of the beast to see the v notch on the connector. There are some roll over vid on you tube aswell

Cool. I missed that post somehow. :doh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Who has connector video. This thread has me interested now. :yup:

Click on this link and go to about 4:30 in. It's only of us going down it but, with a broken front track bar mount, it took a bit more effort :crazyeyes:

ttfhell

The back side of bronco's peak hits a split of 3 choices: the connector, bronco flats, and gunslinger. Bronco flats is short and fun with 2 small rock gardens with a few lines that range from easy to difficult. Bronco's peak can be done with a stock jku, albeit not much fun scrapping on everything lol. U won't have a problem jkrossi, so don't worry about it. Just make sure some one has a strap and normal recovery gear in the group. Here are some pics for confidence building: View attachment 34245 View attachment 34246 View attachment 34247 View attachment 34248 View attachment 34249
Bronco's peak

Brandon are you going to make it to this?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkrossi

I have sun 6/16, sat 6/22, sun 6/23 off
Sadly stuck working the 15th and this Sunday is the wife's bday.

Bumping it to the 22nd could workout. If that works a little better for everyone. Yah or nah?

TheDuff

Brandon are you going to make it to this?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I can sweet talk the wife into one of the dates I posted and worst case I can play super spotter camera guy and ride along:)

TheDuff

Click on this link and go to about 4:30 in. It's only of us going down it but, with a broken front track bar mount, it took a bit more effort :crazyeyes:

I really liked the trail report on this, gave a lot of insight into all the issues u guys encountered that day and what someone did to help another jeeper:)

TheDuff

Lol, I've seen that one before. I think they have it worse being a bit narrower. I hear its a pita to line up the line in a jku do to a rock and some trees at the top.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I watched that video again an man is it bad! The spotter was saying "driver, driver, driver" and the dude was going passenger. Then he said okay now your going to drop a little, and the guy smashed his a pillar off the rock. :banghead:

Sorry but I don't trust y'all enough to spot me there. I'd eater go in blind. :cheesy: then I won't have anyone to blame but me.

Top Bottom