PDA

View Full Version : CombatVetJK Saying Goodbye to WAYALIFE... sort of

Pages : [1] 2

wayoflife
07-13-2013, 02:04 AM
I would like to state for the record that up until now, I have never posted up a private message that I have received regardless of how angry or hateful it is. Today, I am making an exception as I'm tired of hate filled guys like CombatVetJK unleashing their rage on me, asking to have their accounts deleted and then going onto the internet to innocently proclaim their fairytale as to why they are no longer on the forum. For those of you who think CombatVetJK is a good guy, well, here's the kind of guy I got to see and all because I responded to a post he made...

Eddie can u delete my profile. I no longer need to be a part of this shit forum your running, because of you and one other member I no longer need to be on here. You and GCM2 are the scum of the earth. I don't need anyone telling that what I have is not good enough simply because I don' jump on your wagon. And I seriously don't need anybody talking down about my military service to this country. The one thing that this forum has is really good information and a few, very little good people. But the forum gets ruined by the the know it alls " evo whores" and the shit talkers brown nosier that think that evo is the only way to go because a piece of shit like you that thinks he runs something says so so fuck you and everything you stand for and thank you

Apparently, this is the post I made that so offended him...

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?9150-What-do-you-think-is-the-best-JKU-suspension-lift-and-why&p=142723&viewfull=1#post142723

And this is the post that got GCM 2 into the discussion...

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?9243-Jeep-leaning!-Need-help!!!&p=142879&viewfull=1#post142879

Having said all that, I will not delete your account CombatVetJK. Don't like it here? Nobody is making you stay. Man up and just leave.

OverlanderJK
07-13-2013, 02:06 AM
Oh

My

God

!

That PM may be one of the funniest things I have read in a long time! :clap2:

Surprised he didn't call me out too. :cheesy:

UncensoredAggression
07-13-2013, 02:10 AM
I really wish I had enough money to become a EVO whore :(. Good bye combatvetjk. I really wish I had a ding dong to celebrate.

Atch
07-13-2013, 02:11 AM
I can't believe he called out Greg instead of Overlander the "ass kisser"!

Sharkey
07-13-2013, 02:21 AM
"Very little good people" :thinking:

I'm so confused. Is he saying the good people on this forum are short, or that there aren't many good people?

For the record, I'm 6'2".

Army_Vet
07-13-2013, 02:25 AM
I would like to state for the record that up until now, I have never posted up a private message that I have received regardless of how angry or hateful it is.

How many Angry/ Hateful Pm's do you get?

UncensoredAggression
07-13-2013, 02:26 AM

I'm so confused. Is he saying the good people on this forum are short, or that there aren't many good people?

I too am 6'2" but I'm taller laying down :eek:

cozdude
07-13-2013, 02:26 AM
How many Angry/ Hateful Pm's do you get?

7 a day

Sent from my iPhone

OverlanderJK
07-13-2013, 02:30 AM

I'm 6'3 5/16th".

Napalm90
07-13-2013, 02:33 AM
Wow.... Just wow

Sent via carrier pigeon

Army_Vet
07-13-2013, 02:35 AM
I'm 6'3 5/16th".

I make myself feel better by saying im 68" tall:thumb:

Masjkf84
07-13-2013, 02:37 AM
Well Damn!!!

UncensoredAggression
07-13-2013, 02:43 AM
Its all my fault. I should of not asked for help. My jeep was leaning and had nowhere to go. ...im just a stupid beaner.

Army_Vet
07-13-2013, 02:45 AM
Its all my fault. I should of not asked for help. My jeep was leaning and had nowhere to go. ...im just a stupid beaner.

Stupid Leaning Jeep!!!!!

Skid_Kid
07-13-2013, 02:48 AM
I make myself feel better by saying im 68" tall:thumb:

I am 70" tall! Wow that does make me feel better! :cheesy:

What were you thinking? Asking for advice about your Jeep on a Jeep forum? There is other forums for that, http://www.forumjar.com/forums/Gay_pride :doh:

Never seen any of us active or former service vets here talked down....... Matter of fact I do beleive our service make some of our posts full of jackassery and a hell of a good time! :cheesy::doh:

Canvas JK
07-13-2013, 02:48 AM
It is all the Jeep's fault for being an inanimate object with no feelings.

UncensoredAggression
07-13-2013, 02:50 AM
I am 70" tall! Wow that does make me feel better! :cheesy:

What were you thinking? Asking for advice about your Jeep on a Jeep forum? There is other forums for that, http://www.forumjar.com/forums/Gay_pride :doh:

Never seen any of us active or former service vets here talked down....... Matter of fact I do beleive our service make some of our posts full of jackassery and a hell of a good time! :cheesy::doh:

All were missing is a good dose of swamp ass and cheese dick.

Canvas JK
07-13-2013, 02:50 AM
I am 75" tall and bullet proof. Just ask me.:cheesy:

paychex.308
07-13-2013, 02:51 AM
i too am 6'2" and I have an ENFORCER, does that mean I am double the azzhole?

andrew-

Skid_Kid
07-13-2013, 02:52 AM

Pretty sure I had some swamp ass before I just took a shower.... Damn hanger needs AC! Or even better......:beer:!

Masjkf84
07-13-2013, 02:53 AM
I clearly didn't each enough veggies as a kid.

Skid_Kid
07-13-2013, 02:53 AM

andrew-

You forgot a former Marine.... So that times 5 plus Thursday equal quadruple the azzhole! Can't even install a cage without breaking stuff. :doh:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Army_Vet
07-13-2013, 02:54 AM

Aggggggggg! I do not miss Swamp ASS! cheese dick was cool to sprinkle on spaghetti

13JKUR

andrew-

No just an evo whore lol. I just got done reading all the posts. This shit cracks me up.

Masjkf84
Er... eat enough veggies*... Friggin booze...

Berzerker
07-13-2013, 02:58 AM
What a soft skinned vag. That makes me question his combat status. If he would have served in the infantry he would have been hit with rotten body parts.

Robar
07-13-2013, 03:01 AM
Here is a product that should really help this guy out.

http://jeffpearlman.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/vagisil.jpg

paychex.308
07-13-2013, 03:02 AM
You forgot a former Marine.... So that times 5 plus Thursday equal quadruple the azzhole! Can't even install a cage without breaking stuff. :doh:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

AHHHHHHH NOT FUNNY!!! that is what I get for being impatient and trying to do shit myself!

andrew-

CombatVetJK
07-13-2013, 03:04 AM
What a soft skinned vag. That makes me question his combat status. If he would have served in the infantry he would have been hit with rotten body parts.

Cause infantry is in more shit than combat engineers??? This next is for everyone else posting here

:cheesy::standing wave:

Skid_Kid
07-13-2013, 03:04 AM
AHHHHHHH NOT FUNNY!!! that is what I get for being impatient and trying to do shit myself!

andrew-

Yeah! Cause it is not like you have any friends that would like to come to your house and help you install it while throwing back a few cold ones.... Hmmmmm let me think do you....... :standing wave:

Army_Vet
07-13-2013, 03:10 AM
This next is for everyone else posting here

This autta be good!

paychex.308
07-13-2013, 03:17 AM
CombatVet IS a friend of mine as well! Just not sure where all this came from!!!

andrew-

Army_Vet
07-13-2013, 03:21 AM
CombatVet IS a friend of mine as well! Just not sure where all this came from!!!

andrew-

Sounds like pent up agg, or frustration. Not being on here that long... so i dont have a history with anyone.... I read everything with no bias and thought he was overreacting. Or was misplacing anger. But that is just my unbiased opinion

Berzerker
07-13-2013, 03:24 AM
Cause infantry is in more shit than combat engineers??? This next is for everyone else posting here

The answer you are looking for is: yes
I would love to hear how a combat engineer has more experience in combat than an E7 from 1-75th and 3-75th. Yet his soft little heart can't stand take a joke about someone hitting a body. Im sure you are the shinning light of the engineer corps.
I commend you for your bravery in hesco building and route clearance. I have just one question. What engineer battalion falls under JSOC? That is all, you are dismissed.
RLTW

Canvas JK
07-13-2013, 03:27 AM
I'm not a piece of shit. I make big shits and clog the toilet often and it drives my wife crazy. I do have a huge asshole and a case of swamp ass.

And there are no Ding Dongs.

Canvas JK
07-13-2013, 03:28 AM
I would love to hear how a combat engineer has more experience in combat than an E7 from 1-75th and 3-75th. Yet his soft little heart can't stand take a joke about someone hitting a body. Im sure you are the shinning light of the engineer corps.
I commend you for your bravery in hesco building and route clearance. I have just one question. What engineer battalion falls under JSOC? That is all, you are dismissed.
RLTW

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:: clap2:

13JKUR
07-13-2013, 03:30 AM
And were back.

crowrb29
07-13-2013, 03:31 AM
RLTW

Rotflmao

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Skid_Kid
07-13-2013, 03:32 AM
I'm not a piece of shit. I make big shits and clog the toilet often and it drives my wife crazy. I do have a huge asshole and a case of swamp ass.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: What no sand?

Sharkey
07-13-2013, 03:33 AM
I do have a huge asshole...

Lol! You sure you want to brag about that?

Sharkey
07-13-2013, 03:38 AM

...and, he's back. I sure hope you do a better job sticking to your word in the military than you do on this forum.

UncensoredAggression
07-13-2013, 03:40 AM
And there are no Ding Dongs.

You had to bring up the ding dongs. :mad:

Skid_Kid
07-13-2013, 03:42 AM
You had to bring up the ding dongs. :mad:

Whoa who has a a stash of Ding Dongs and Twinkies and is not sharing!? :brows:

UncensoredAggression
07-13-2013, 03:44 AM
Lol! You sure you want to brag about that?

Well, its not that huge. I just have no ass. More like the tops of my legs with a midget hole.

Robar
07-13-2013, 03:46 AM
Well, its not that huge. I just have no ass. More like the tops of my legs with a midget hole.
TMI! :shock:

rtguy1
07-13-2013, 03:56 AM
CombetVEt is a good guy. He is obviously pissed, so we all know how that can go. I know him and his family personally and many of you are wrong in making assumptions based on what has transpired on this forum. There has also been numerous pm's that have been exchanged between other members that no one knows about. Don't be so quick to run in to rescue others on this forum that don't need rescuing. Just let it be :thumb:

Army_Vet
07-13-2013, 04:02 AM
CombetVEt is a good guy. He is obviously pissed, so we all know how that can go. I know him and his family personally and many of you are wrong in making assumptions based on what has transpired on this forum. There has also been numerous pm's that have been exchanged between other members that no one knows about. Don't be so quick to run in to rescue others on this forum that don't need rescuing. Just let it be :thumb:

He can be a great guy; but when you make things public in the form and fashion he did you get what you get...

Berzerker
07-13-2013, 04:04 AM

Just to be clear, I'm not rescuing anyone. Im sure he is a good guy. I just find it strange that someone by the name of "combat vet' would be offended by some simply stating "maybe you hit a body." I would expect someone who has been engaged in actual combat to be a little more hardened than a 3rd grader. I just find him week in character. I don't personally know him so all I have to go on is his comments.

wayoflife
07-13-2013, 04:08 AM

But pissed about what and why? This is the only PM I got from him - there is nothing to assume. You know me personally, are you saying you agree with what he said about me?

OverlanderJK
07-13-2013, 04:12 AM
Hey Eddie you need to fuck off!! So many people are tired of your bullshit!! You need to stop being an evo whore, people are sick of it and take the dildo out off your ass and listen to what other people have to say!! We are all on this forum because we all love jeeps!! We didn't join to get every comment we post to get torn apart by you!! You, Overlander and gcm2 are the most disrespectful people I've meet!! You think you know it all, but guess what, YOU FUCKING DON'T!! CombatVet is my friend and you are all pieces of shit for talking shit to him and myself! I hope people realize how big of a bitch you are!! Get a fucking life you pussy!!!!!

For the record I have never met you and don't want to meet you.

And for the next record I do know everything because I know how to use google and that has all the answers.

Take you dildo out of combatvets ass because it struck a nerve and I bet it hurts him.

rtguy1
07-13-2013, 04:19 AM
But pissed about what and why? This is the only PM I got from him - there is nothing to assume. You know me personally, are you saying you agree with what he said about me?

He is pissed about some other pm's from other members, not you. I do know you personally and you couldn't be any nicer in person. You have always given me excellent advice and never tried to steer me wrong. I do not agree with what was said about you

CombatVetJK
07-13-2013, 04:25 AM

Hey Eddie this is what really set me off today,
this all came from GCM2 which had no part in any of this until HE pm me out of the blue.

GCM2 original pm to me out of nowhere
I don't buy it

You are not suffering from anything other than lack of recognition for your service and that leads me to believe you had a less than stellar career. Your avatar proves that you need recognition for simply volunteering for the military like hundreds of thousands of us did. If you think people owe you something for being a veteran, you need to re-learn the meaning of selfless service, if you were an NCO, go read the creed again. Most of the guys on this forum don't know a thing military service, you don't seem to know anything about being a civilian again. Don't pile on them for being clowns. I don't buy your tough guy "don't joke about that stuff" crap one bit. You want to grand stand and pretend you did something in your career, well so did hundreds of thousands of others.

I was being funny, in a dark humor kind of way about killing an enemy combatant with my truck, get over it. Stop thinking you are the only military guy on this forum. There are a bunch of us still doing dangerous work in places the "CAV" will never go to . And it absolutely sucks that I have to take the time to write anything like this or on the open forum to a fellow soldier who is supposed to be better and lead by example. Just sad.

my reply ( i admit a little much)
http://wayalife.com/images/styles/GamerBlue/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by GCM 2
You are not suffering from anything other than lack of recognition for your service and that leads me to believe you had a less than stellar career. Your avatar proves that you need recognition for simply volunteering for the military like hundreds of thousands of us did. If you think people owe you something for being a veteran, you need to re-learn the meaning of selfless service, if you were an NCO, go read the creed again. Most of the guys on this forum don't know a thing military service, you don't seem to know anything about being a civilian again. Don't pile on them for being clowns. I don't buy your tough guy "don't joke about that stuff" crap one bit. You want to grand stand and pretend you did something in your career, well so did hundreds of thousands of others.

I was being funny, in a dark humor kind of way about killing an enemy combatant with my truck, get over it. Stop thinking you are the only military guy on this forum. There are a bunch of us still doing dangerous work in places the "CAV" will never go to . And it absolutely sucks that I have to take the time to write anything like this or on the open forum to a fellow soldier who is supposed to be better and lead by example. Just sad.

FUCK YOU!!! I have nothing to say to you. Never talk to me again you motherfucker think I need to relearn selfless service, I know exactly what it is! Go fuck yourself!

GCM2 Reply back to me:
Re: I don't buy it

Sucks being called out by someone with more experience that sees through you.....doesn't it. If we meet, we can compare DD214's and you will understand.

My Reply:

http://wayalife.com/images/styles/GamerBlue/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by GCM 2
Sucks being called out by someone with more experience that sees through you.....doesn't it. If we meet, we can compare DD214's and you will understand.

no need to compare that's where you are wrong!! We all served and did our own part and you need to understand that!! It's not what you do it just that you serve your country! I forgot that nobody is better than you though. Go fuck yourself

GCM2 Reply:

http://wayalife.com/images/styles/GamerBlue/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by CombatVetJK

no need to compare that's where you are wrong!! We all served and did our own part and you need to understand that!! It's not what you do it just that you serve your country! I forgot that nobody is better than you though. Go fuck yourself

Come on man, thie simple fact that you throw your "combat" status out there in your forum name, doesn't say "I'm proud to have served", it says "look at me" That's not serving your country, that is serving your own need to be recognized, that's narcissistic. Look at your license plate announcing your are an engineer, who's trying to prove something? I'm perfectly happy telling you my back ground if you ask me to, but I'm not going to shove in your face. That's where you and I differ, I don't need recognition for my actions.

Sorry brother, but we are from two different parts of the army. I recognized that you served, I thank you for that service, but if you have all your parts and limbs like I do, neither of us should expect anything more than a thank you. You made a lot of people dislike you, and it happened to be people that didn't judge you prior to your rant, but they judge do now. I don't really care to have any more conversations with you so i am done with this, you are immature and it shows in what you write.

my reply:

http://wayalife.com/images/styles/GamerBlue/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by CombatVetJK

Come on man, thie simple fact that you throw your "combat" status out there in your forum name, doesn't say "I'm proud to have served", it says "look at me" That's not serving your country, that is serving your own need to be recognized, that's narcissistic. Look at your license plate announcing your are an engineer, who's trying to prove something? I'm perfectly happy telling you my back ground if you ask me to, but I'm not going to shove in your face. That's where you and I differ, I don't need recognition for my actions.

Sorry brother, but we are from two different parts of the army. I recognized that you served, I thank you for that service, but if you have all your parts and limbs like I do, neither of us should expect anything more than a thank you. You made a lot of people dislike you, and it happened to be people that didn't judge you prior to your rant, but they judge do now. I don't really care to have any more conversations with you so i am done with this, you are immature and it shows in what you write.

im not throwing my service around I'm proud of what I did and maybe you aren't so proud or hate on people that are proud. Judge away I don't care.

Ending thoughts:
I am posting this for everyone to see how i was treated for no reason today and why i was so pissed at everything. Eddie I am happy to talk to you about what happened today if you are willing to talk. I will pm you.

OverlanderJK
07-13-2013, 04:29 AM
Your responses don't show but I don't need to read them to agree with what GCM2 said. You want people to know you served and that is where everything started. If you can't take a joke about a dead body you really shouldn't be allowed to live by yourself or without some type of supervision.

BONDSY
07-13-2013, 04:32 AM
Hey Eddie you need to fuck off!! So many people are tired of your bullshit!! You need to stop being an evo whore, people are sick of it and take the dildo out off your ass and listen to what other people have to say!! We are all on this forum because we all love jeeps!! We didn't join to get every comment we post to get torn apart by you!! You, Overlander and gcm2 are the most disrespectful people I've meet!! You think you know it all, but guess what, YOU FUCKING DON'T!! CombatVet is my friend and you are all pieces of shit for talking shit to him and myself! I hope people realize how big of a bitch you are!! Get a fucking life you pussy!!!!!

You know it has always amused me when GROWN MEN resort to such drivel in choosing how to express themselves. When using such expletives in their speech, you may think it gives you some sort of credibility, it does not. I recall using such language in 6th or 7th grade when somewhat trying to impress others with my foul speech. It's rather immature. See how I expressed myself, not one 4 letter word.:thankyou:

OverlanderJK
07-13-2013, 04:35 AM
You know it has always amused me when GROWN MEN resort to such drivel in choosing how to express themselves. When using such expletives in their speech, you may think it gives you some sort of credibility, it does not. I recall using such language in 6th or 7th grade when somewhat trying to impress others with my foul speech. It's rather immature. See how I expressed myself, not one 4 letter word.:thankyou:

For what it's worth I think he is still a kid. Like 20 or 21. Might explain a lot more.

SHIT!

(Just wanted to sound tough)

BONDSY
07-13-2013, 04:37 AM
For what it's worth I think he is still a kid. Like 20 or 21. Might explain a lot more.

SHIT!

(Just wanted to sound tough)

Overlander, you tough guy you!!!!:bleh:

Army_Vet
07-13-2013, 04:38 AM
This all started after the Body Comment? the way it was talked up I assumed things have been building up for months....

Simply amazing!!! How the hell is it CombatvetJK's job to try and teach anybody manors on here. You think Overlanders comment was in poor taste, you can simply say that, or don't read it anymore; you lost this fight when you got on your soap box.... Its not up to you to raise me or anyone here...

CombatVetJK
07-13-2013, 04:38 AM
Your responses don't show but I don't need to read them to agree with what GCM2 said. You want people to know you served and that is where everything started. If you can't take a joke about a dead body you really shouldn't be allowed to live by yourself or without some type of supervision.

overlander,
this is not something you should involve yourself in as far as poor comments. this has nothing to do with you. and unless you have served our great country you have no idea what any military service member or veteran is going through. everyone in the military reacts to their own experiences differently. if you have served our country (idk if you have) i thank you for your service.

paychex.308
07-13-2013, 04:39 AM
i agree, i am completely immature and cant stop using words like FUCK and SHIT... :D

andrew-

Berzerker
Hey Eddie this is what really set me off today,
this all came from GCM2 which had no part in any of this until HE pm me out of the blue.

GCM2 original pm to me out of nowhere
I don't buy it

my reply ( i admit a little much)

FUCK YOU!!! I have nothing to say to you. Never talk to me again you motherfucker think I need to relearn selfless service, I know exactly what it is! Go fuck yourself!

GCM2 Reply back to me:

My Reply:

GCM2 Reply:

my reply:

im not throwing my service around I'm proud of what I did and maybe you aren't so proud or hate on people that are proud. Judge away I don't care.

Ending thoughts:
I am posting this for everyone to see how i was treated for no reason today and why i was so pissed at everything. Eddie I am happy to talk to you about what happened today if you are willing to talk. I will pm you.

I support this based solely on your actions. You come across as a boot. I take no pleasure in saying this, but your tone is that of someone constantly seeking approval. I expect more out of a veteran than this. Just so you know, I was not attacking the engineer core. I was questioning your combat experience. You got butt-hurt over a comment about a body. For fuck sake I've had a rotten arm stuffed in my sleeping bag in 05. I just find you undeserving as a soldier.

OverlanderJK
overlander,
this is not something you should involve yourself in as far as poor comments. this has nothing to do with you. and unless you have served our great country you have no idea what any military service member or veteran is going through. everyone in the military reacts to their own experiences differently. if you have served our country (idk if you have) i thank you for your service.

You posted it on a public forum for everyone to see, it involves me.

UncensoredAggression
07-13-2013, 04:40 AM

You used 11 four letter words! ;)

OverlanderJK
07-13-2013, 04:41 AM

:cheesy: that's funny!

Berzerker
07-13-2013, 04:42 AM

Censored by Uncensoredaggression :thumb:

Paisano
07-13-2013, 04:43 AM
I'm 6'3 5/16th".

That's a perfect size for a EVO Whore!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BONDSY
07-13-2013, 04:44 AM

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::thumb:

Paisano
07-13-2013, 04:44 AM
Jeepers Creepers I miss all the fun damn restaurant!

Paisano
07-13-2013, 04:45 AM

I believe it was actually 12!

cozdude
07-13-2013, 04:48 AM
This just keeps getting better and better lol

Sent from my iPhone

OverlanderJK
07-13-2013, 04:48 AM
I believe it was actually 12!

13 but whose counting. :thumb:

Masjkf84
07-13-2013, 04:49 AM
How about we lighten the mood with a little clip from ShakNado!

CombatVetJK
07-13-2013, 04:53 AM

now thats funny!!

Moochie
07-13-2013, 04:55 AM

Did you see this movie? I heard that the Sci Fi channel is going to replay it because it was such a hit for them.

JAGS
07-13-2013, 04:56 AM

andrew-

Can't believe you need to ask. 😂😂😂

Sharkey
07-13-2013, 05:03 AM

For the record, it's Sharknado. It's about sharks, not basketball players. :cheesy:

rtguy1
07-13-2013, 05:03 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z4t6zNZ-b0A&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dz4t6zNZ-b0A

This always makes me laugh

Masjkf84
07-13-2013, 05:04 AM
hahahah. I haven't seen it yet... I'm watching an amazingly bad movie right now called Battledogs. Sharknado I'm saving for tomorrow. but tv.com does a "recap" of Sharknado that had me laughing for quite a while.

On a side note... one of my goals is to get out to cali to meet all you guys at some point. I've been there for work now and then, but other than that nada!

RockyJk
07-13-2013, 05:07 AM

Lol! TV/radio edits can make stuff not make sense quick! Hahaha

Moochie
07-13-2013, 05:08 AM
hahahah. I haven't seen it yet... I'm watching an amazingly bad movie right now called Battledogs. Sharknado I'm saving for tomorrow. but tv.com does a "recap" of Sharknado that had me laughing for quite a while.

On a side note... one of my goals is to get out to cali to meet all you guys at some point. I've been there for work now and then, but other than that nada!

Come out and visit us! It would be great to meet you!

Masjkf84
07-13-2013, 05:09 AM

Good Ol' Sammy! He's clearly tired of these motha f'n snakes on that motha f'n plane!

Sharkey
07-13-2013, 05:13 AM
Hey Eddie this is what really set me off today....

Nice work! You just made me respect GCM2 even more. But, for the record, I have met him in person and long before he put you over his knee and spanked your bottom, I had a ton of respect for him.

...oh, and again, I'm still waiting for you to honor your word and leave.

wayoflife
07-13-2013, 05:16 AM

And I posted what I did for everyone to see how you treated me and for no reason today. Unlike you, I'm not pissed in the least but, if you really have anything to say to me, it had better be an apology first or else we have nothing to talk about. :yup:

OverlanderJK
07-13-2013, 05:18 AM
And I posted what I did for everyone to see how you treated me and for no reason today. Unlike you, I'm not pissed in the least but, if you really have anything to say to me, it had better be an apology first or else we have nothing to talk about. :yup:

As nice as an apology would be to you I like sharkey a idea best. :thumb:

Masjkf84
07-13-2013, 05:19 AM
Come out and visit us! It would be great to meet you!

Someday soon I hope... Cali was amazing. Last time I was there went up to the Sequia Forest since I got done with work a day early. You guys have it made out there! 3 hours in any direction here im still surrounded by corn.

Berzerker
07-13-2013, 05:30 AM
Thats it! I'm trading my jeep for a Smart Car. :banghead:

Sharkey
07-13-2013, 05:31 AM

I'll take it...I like your Jeep. :beer:

MTG
07-13-2013, 05:32 AM
Somebody must need these...

Seriously, what the fuck (that's for you Bondsy) is wrong with some of you? Go get help. Nobody here will care...honestly they won't. But if you act like a douche bag, you'll be treated accordingly.

Berzerker
07-13-2013, 05:34 AM

Once again Sharkey calls my bluff.:doh:

Masjkf84
07-13-2013, 05:38 AM
[QUOTE=MTG;143411]Somebody must need these...

Well... it is rather humid here in the midwest at times.

OverlanderJK
07-13-2013, 05:40 AM

I will leave Wayalife the day you get a jeep.

:cheesy: kidding of course. I don't want to let down all my followers.

MTG
07-13-2013, 05:43 AM

If you follow yourself does it actually count? :thinking:

OverlanderJK
07-13-2013, 05:44 AM
If you follow yourself does it actually count? :thinking:

Look at my titter feed. I have like 4 followers. :bleh:

MTG
07-13-2013, 05:45 AM
Look at my titter feed. I have like 4 followers. :bleh:

Titter feed? WTF? You have 4 nipples?

Sharkey
07-13-2013, 05:48 AM

Well, if all goes as planned I should be ordering a 2014 Granite Crystal JKUR in November or December. It's been almost exactly one brutal year since I sold my '09 Bright Silver JKUR.

JAGS
07-13-2013, 05:49 AM
Since you seemed to have missed it, this is MY forum and you are only here because I pay for it's existence. Having said that, I'll damn well post what I want and if you don't like what I have to say, please do us all a favor and leave. :yup:

I find it funny how people forget this and talk shit to you because of a disagreement.

It's like people hating round table pizza, but still go there everyday because they have big screens. Then they bitch about the pizza and service and parking. It's all a package deal.

Find another big screen=find another pizza joint. Don't come in and bitch and scream and use profane language or the establishment will refuse to serve you and kick you out (banned). People think the Internet is some magical funking place with no rules or morals. Not true.

OverlanderJK
07-13-2013, 05:51 AM
Titter feed? WTF? You have 4 nipples?

Like a pig. Milk for days.

OverlanderJK
07-13-2013, 05:52 AM
Well, if all goes as planned I should be ordering a 2014 Granite Crystal JKUR in November or December. It's been almost exactly one brutal year since I sold my '09 Bright Silver JKUR.

Guess I should start saying my goodbyes.

:thankyou:

Masjkf84
07-13-2013, 05:55 AM
Like a pig. Milk for days.

Good! My frosted flakes are bland.

10frank9
07-13-2013, 05:56 AM
I find it funny how people forget this and talk shit to you because of a disagreement.

It's like people hating round table pizza, but still go there everyday because they have big screens. Then they bitch about the pizza and service and parking. It's all a package deal.

Find another big screen=find another pizza joint. Don't come in and bitch and scream and use profane language or the establishment will refuse to serve you and kick you out (banned). People think the Internet is some magical funking place with no rules or morals. Not true.

JAGS this is the most coherent and relevant thought I've ever heard you and your sweet pants utter (not udder Overlander, calm down). I agree, EDDIE is nice enough to let us hang in HIS space.

CombatVetJK
07-13-2013, 05:57 AM
oh and if it makes everyone feel better i will change my avatar so nobody thinks im flaunting or looking for anything with my military service.....:thinking:

OverlanderJK
07-13-2013, 05:58 AM
oh and if it makes everyone feel better i will change my avatar so nobody thinks im flaunting or looking for anything with my military service.....:thinking:

I can go to bed now. Thanks.

10frank9
07-13-2013, 06:02 AM
i do agree with you here.

CombatVet it's a shame we never met, but I have met GCM2 who is one of the most humble guys I've had the pleasure of meeting. Eddie is a great person, who despite what SOME people think, is a kind and humble guy. Humility is a characteristic that I believe is a cornerstone to being a genuine person. I don't know of you've met GCM2, Eddie, or Overlander for that matter, but I'm willing that outside of this virtual space, you would probably have gotten along with them and considered them good people too. I hope you realize there was some, or A LOT, of overreacting today, at some point. Until then, God Bless.

TrailBear
07-13-2013, 06:03 AM
If you have been hurt by comments or views by anyone on this site please fill out this handy forum and send it in.... Thank you for your time....

CombatVetJK
07-13-2013, 06:14 AM
CombatVet it's a shame we never met, but I have met GCM2 who is one of the most humble guys I've had the pleasure of meeting. Eddie is a great person, who despite what SOME people think, is a kind and humble guy. Humility is a characteristic that I believe is a cornerstone to being a genuine person. I don't know of you've met GCM2, Eddie, or Overlander for that matter, but I'm willing that outside of this virtual space, you would probably have gotten along with them and considered them good people too. I hope you realize there was some, or A LOT, of overreacting today, at some point. Until then, God Bless.

first off i do agree there was overreacting today. i am sure what you say is all true. i have not been able to make suds and grubs do to my work schedule. i have tried to get days off to attend but it just cant happen as i work for a small company and dont have a lot of cover for days off. i myself am usually very humble and i dont approve of some of my actions that took place here but some things were said to me that were offensive and yea i am gonna say hurtful but its true. i would have been happy to meet and wheel with gcm2 and Eddie and maybe even overlander as i know i can always learn more about wheeling and see places i havent been before. i am still happy to do these things as i dont hold grudges and if those are their feelings then so be it. i am always trying to hit the trails and have fun so more the merrier. i have tried scheduling in the past with Eddie on trips and they just dont always work out as planned. maybe sometime oin the future this can happen??

Berzerker
07-13-2013, 06:15 AM

I honestly don't think it's even remotely about that. You should be proud of your service. The issue is about mutual respect.
I expect anyone who has served to carry themselves with dignity and honor. I am NOT saying that you don't. What I'm saying is that it comes across extremely petty when you get upset at someones joke. I made some poor decisions when I built my first jeep. It was a hard bullet to swallow. Yea, got some criticism, but I learned from my mistakes along the way. I am hard headed so I tend to learn after the mistake is made. However, we improvise, adapt, and overcome. I hope that you take any perceived criticism and just view it as an outreach from a friend. It takes true strength to say thank you when you might not agree with someone. Just recognize that it is his or her opinion. I know that when I see someone make the same mistakes I have made, I try to pass on what I have learned. I truly wish you the best, and hope that you remember the oath that you swore to live by until your dying days. We are professionals first. :beer:
Sincerely,
Tim
Rangers Lead The Way!

NAUJK
07-13-2013, 06:21 AM
I cant believe I read through this entire thing and the entirety of the other posts leading to this. :crazyeyes:

Heres my :twocents:

I have been around the military my entire life. From what I have seen there are 2 types of vets. Those that like to show that they did their service with hats and other sorts of ways to show it. Then there are those who wont talk about it unless it is relevant or gets brought up in someway. Everyone does their service differently.

I have met Eddie in person and I do have to say he is an extremely nice person. Hell he bought me and my friends lunch at the Overland Expo... He does love his Evo gear, and from what I have seen he will most definitely favor that over almost anything. But from what I have seen it makes sense that stuff is made very well. I have also seen him talk highly of other products as well, just gotta go with it.

I have gotten so much helpful information from the group of people on this forum, and I thank all of you. I know where I want my build to go... just need the cash (if anyone wants to help ;) I take donations).

I just think everyone needs to get a few of :beer: those and relax... maybe a Vicodin while youre at it really relax!

and I am fully prepared for any kind of criticisms Its the interwebs theres always going to be criticism.

StrizzyChris
07-13-2013, 06:28 AM
I cant believe I read through this entire thing and the entirety of the other posts leading to this. :crazyeyes:

Heres my :twocents:

I have been around the military my entire life. From what I have seen there are 2 types of vets. Those that like to show that they did their service with hats and other sorts of ways to show it. Then there are those who wont talk about it unless it is relevant or gets brought up in someway. Everyone does their service differently.

I have met Eddie in person and I do have to say he is an extremely nice person. Hell he bought me and my friends lunch at the Overland Expo... He does love his Evo gear, and from what I have seen he will most definitely favor that over almost anything. But from what I have seen it makes sense that stuff is made very well. I have also seen him talk highly of other products as well, just gotta go with it.

I have gotten so much helpful information from the group of people on this forum, and I thank all of you. I know where I want my build to go... just need the cash (if anyone wants to help ;) I take donations).

I just think everyone needs to get a few of :beer: those and relax... maybe a Vicodin while youre at it really relax!

and I am fully prepared for any kind of criticisms Its the interwebs theres always going to be criticism.

I chose not to chime in on this matter....because it wasn't my battle to fight. But as a healthcare professional I implore you to not listen to NAUJK! Hydrocodone and alcohol is dangerous, tends to lead to poor decision making and sometimes abusive behavior...all things we need to avoid at this juncture!

NAUJK
07-13-2013, 06:30 AM
I chose not to chime in on this matter....because it wasn't my battle to fight. But as a healthcare professional I implore you to not listen to NAUJK! Hydrocodone and alcohol is dangerous, tends to lead to poor decision making and sometimes abusive behavior...all things we need to avoid at this juncture!

Twas a joke ;)

OverlanderJK
07-13-2013, 06:30 AM
Twas a joke ;)

This is no time for jokes! We have serious issues on out hands!

NAUJK
07-13-2013, 06:34 AM

It is always time for jokes. They are what make hard times and bad times... uhh less hard and bad i guess...

Berzerker
07-13-2013, 06:34 AM

I thought you were going to bed.

OverlanderJK
07-13-2013, 06:35 AM
It is always time for jokes. They are what make hard times and bad times... uhh less hard and bad i guess...

It was a joke. ;)

:cheesy::cheesy:

MTG
07-13-2013, 06:37 AM

He is. Alone. Yet again.

:cheesy:

Canvas JK
07-13-2013, 06:37 AM
So is this Group Hug time?

NAUJK
07-13-2013, 06:38 AM
It was a joke. ;)

:cheesy::cheesy:

I know just playin along with it. :thumb:

OverlanderJK
07-13-2013, 06:40 AM

I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!

GCM 2
07-13-2013, 06:41 AM
Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.
Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch.
Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart.
Ron Burgundy: I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?
Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.
Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.
Share this
Ron Burgundy: Brick, where did you get a hand grenade?
Brick Tamland: I don't know.

So that ^^^ comes to mind reading this and the post from the "other" thread that started this! Haha! The only thing better than being famous.....is being Internet, jeep forum, PM post famous! ;)

So obviously there are two people that seem to really dislike me, Wayoflife, and OverrlanderJk. I took the opportunity to be professionally courteous and PM my distaste directly to the one of the forum members I though was overreacting to the "hit a body, not a pot hole" post. Well, it appears he has aired our dirty laundry, you all have been fairly astute judges of how this has played out. I guess this is the best thing about an open forum, anybody can comment.....it's also the worst thing, anybody can comment. Caution, result may vary with individual use

Disclaimer: I am payed EVO Whore, disrespectful, piece of shit, non-attorney spokesperson for Off Road Evolution, EVO mfg, Land Rover, ARB, Old Man Emu, Subway, and General Mills Cereals. Not to be used without prior consent of non-attorney spokesperson by irresponsible land owners of Iceland, Burkina Faso, and certain parishes of Luxemburg

10frank9
07-13-2013, 06:46 AM

Strizzy as long as you're here.... I have a "friend" that was wondering.,.,. Is it supposed to burn when I, errrr, HE pees?

Berzerker
07-13-2013, 06:48 AM
Strizzy as long as you're here.... I have a "friend" that was wondering.,.,. Is it supposed to burn when I, errrr, HE pees?

I got herpes from watching to much TV!

10frank9
07-13-2013, 06:49 AM
Well, it appears he has aired our dirty laundryrg..[/I]

Milk was a bad choice....

OverlanderJK
07-13-2013, 06:50 AM
I got herpes from watching to much TV!

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes, that shit'll follow you.

UncensoredAggression
07-13-2013, 06:54 AM
Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.
Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.
Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.
Share this

So that ^^^ comes to mind reading this and the post from the "other" thread that started this! Haha! The only thing better than being famous.....is being Internet, jeep forum, PM post famous! ;)

So obviously there are two people that seem to really dislike me, Wayoflife, and OverrlanderJk. I took the opportunity to be professionally courteous and PM my distaste directly to the one of the forum members I though was overreacting to the "hit a body, not a pot hole" post. Well, it appears he has aired our dirty laundry, you all have been fairly astute judges of how this has played out. I guess this is the best thing about an open forum, anybody can comment.....it's also the worst thing, anybody can comment. Caution, result may vary with individual use

Disclaimer: I am payed EVO Whore, disrespectful, piece of shit, non-attorney spokesperson for Off Road Evolution, EVO mfg, Land Rover, ARB, Old Man Emu, Subway, and General Mills Cereals. Not to be used without prior consent of non-attorney spokesperson by irresponsible land owners of Iceland, Burkina Faso, and certain parishes of Luxemburg

You MUST be the milk man's kid or the devil's concubine. :what:

GCM 2
07-13-2013, 07:07 AM
You MUST be the milk man's kid or the devil's concubine. :what:

According to the mandatory psychological evals I am required to do about every two years, I'm "abnormally normal" :thumb: It's all good!

MTG
07-13-2013, 07:22 AM

As your unsolicited, un-paid, non-attorney representative I am going to advise you to henceforth plead the 35th amendment to all allegations.

Canvas JK
07-13-2013, 07:31 AM
As your unsolicited, un-paid, non-attorney representative I am going to advise you to henceforth plead the 35th amendment to all allegations.

I think it is more of 5.56 or 7.62 with full battle rattle.

Saharaunlmtd
07-13-2013, 12:53 PM

Damn, just when u thought this thread couldn't get any funnier somebody throws out sharknado!!!

JKU EXTREME
07-13-2013, 12:59 PM
I want that kind of knowledge that I can argue which lift kit is the best based on all that technical stuff :(

paychex.308
07-13-2013, 01:47 PM
I love lamp.......

andrew-

OverlanderJK
07-13-2013, 01:50 PM
I love lamp.......

andrew-

Do you really love lamp or are you just saying things you see in the room?

paychex.308
07-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Do you really love lamp or are you just saying things you see in the room?

i love lamp...

andrew-

GCM 2
07-13-2013, 02:21 PM
I want that kind of knowledge that I can argue which lift kit is the best based on all that technical stuff :(

You already have that knowledge, it's the Internet, No one will know that your are making stuff up. Just copy/cut and paste something from some other site, no one checks that stuff. Enjoy the ride my friend, start posting away, no experience in the real world needed :rock:

Wolff1
07-13-2013, 02:31 PM
Share this

After reading this entirely entertaining peice of interweb genius of a thread. I have hereforth pledged my allegiance based on interweb actions and views.

<------- Newest EVO Whore

now where the hell is my credit card.......

Robar
07-13-2013, 02:45 PM
Somebody must need these...

Seriously, what the fuck (that's for you Bondsy) is wrong with some of you? Go get help. Nobody here will care...honestly they won't. But if you act like a douche bag, you'll be treated accordingly.
Pine scented? Are you a lumberjack or something?

Moochie
07-13-2013, 02:50 PM
Pine scented? Are you a lumberjack or something?

For rectal use only? Lol

Robar
07-13-2013, 02:58 PM
Damn right! My boss stated that I was abrasive on my biannual evaluation. No joke. :crazyeyes:

Dave_g
07-13-2013, 03:10 PM
Evals are fun, I always love how when I'm writing them I can turn something like "he's an asshole" into "aggressive leader!"

MrJ3sser
07-14-2013, 09:38 PM
Damn! I'm off the board for, like, two days and I miss all of the excitement. This is better than reality tv!

OH9JK
07-14-2013, 10:16 PM

10char......

bl17z90
07-14-2013, 11:49 PM
Brick killed a guy

AllAmericanInfidel
07-16-2013, 10:40 PM

Hey! Smart cars are nothing to joke about either, Not Funny!! (Note: NOT a dramatization!!)

jkrossi
07-16-2013, 10:48 PM
Damn! I'm off the board for, like, two days and I miss all of the excitement. This is better than reality tv!

You didnt miss anything it was just a bunch of kindergarten drama. Which should have never became a thread. It should of been settled via PM.

Robar
07-16-2013, 10:58 PM
You didnt miss anything it was just a bunch of kindergarten drama. Which should have never became a thread. It should of been settled via PM.
Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to pass it along to someone that cares. :yup:

MTG
07-16-2013, 11:04 PM
Hey! Smart cars are nothing to joke about either, Not Funny!! (Note: NOT a dramatization!!)

I wonder how it would hold up with that excursion plowing into it at 70 MPH rather than being set gently on the top. Oh wait, nevermind I think I already know. :cheesy:

MTG
07-16-2013, 11:05 PM

You should let the OP know. :thumb:

Robar
07-16-2013, 11:09 PM
You should let the OP know. :thumb:

Yes, but do it by PM so there is no more open drama. :drama:

JAGS
07-16-2013, 11:13 PM

I think all further communications in the forum should be conducted via PM. It would solve many problems.

So no post between midnight and noon.

Oh, u guys talking about the other PM. Nevermind.

OverlanderJK
07-16-2013, 11:14 PM

:cheesy:...

AllAmericanInfidel
07-17-2013, 12:19 AM
I wonder how it would hold up with that excursion plowing into it at 70 MPH rather than being set gently on the top. Oh wait, nevermind I think I already know. :cheesy:

Not an Excursion, but I'm not convinced it would matter either way!!

Sharkey
07-17-2013, 12:23 AM
That's a bad accident, it changed the color of the smart car.

OverlanderJK
07-17-2013, 12:52 AM

I am not a teacher but I will give you a lesson sharkey. When fire burns it has black smoke. White car and black smoke means black car. Water and black smoke car means white car. See?

Or it's the Internet and people will believe anything.

You can pick to believe whatever you like but we all know the first one is true. :crazyeyes:

Moochie
07-17-2013, 01:04 AM

It also changed the wheels.

AllAmericanInfidel
07-17-2013, 01:46 AM

Obviously not the same car, just showing how they hold up in accidents. :doh:

Sharkey
07-17-2013, 02:12 AM
I know. I was joking (but apparently not doing a good job).

Robar
07-17-2013, 02:15 AM
I know. I was joking (but apparently not doing a good job).
You should stick to "knock knock" jokes. :cheesy:

Sharkey
07-17-2013, 02:20 AM
George Zimmerman who?

Still can't believe the defense did that.

StrizzyChris
07-17-2013, 02:34 AM
George Zimmerman who?

Still can't believe the defense did that.

Bunch of freedom haters on that jury! I saw on the OWN channel that Opera is upset about the verdict soooo.....so am I!

OverlanderJK
07-17-2013, 02:39 AM
Bunch of freedom haters on that jury! I saw on the OWN channel that Opera is upset about the verdict soooo.....so am I!

Equality for all.

MTG
07-17-2013, 02:41 AM

Clear some room in your inbox.

Paisano
07-17-2013, 02:42 AM

Bunch of slack- jawed f•••••s around here! Don't make me bust out the pacifier!

OverlanderJK
07-17-2013, 02:43 AM
Bunch of slack- jawed f•••••s around here! Don't make me bust out the pacifier!

Paisano is fired up today! :cheesy:

Paisano
07-17-2013, 02:44 AM
Paisano is fired up today! :cheesy:

Yeah apparently I thought is was good idea to watch the kids all summer and forgo summer camps!!!!

bl17z90
07-17-2013, 02:45 AM
This thread is going to be legen....wait for it.....DARY!!!

RUBI4US
07-17-2013, 03:00 AM

Also changed the 5 spoke rims to 6 spokes!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 on Wayalife mobile

Sunshine
07-17-2013, 03:01 AM
I'm glad to know that we females aren't the only gender with PMS and emotional outbursts. Now I can be tampy with confidence! Narf! :)

Sharkey
07-17-2013, 03:05 AM
Tampy? That is awesome. :cheesy:

Paisano
07-17-2013, 03:06 AM
I'm glad to know that we females aren't the only gender with PMS and emotional outbursts. Now I can be tampy with confidence! Narf! :)

Oh no no no no no.... I promise we will be on our best behavior from now on!

bl17z90
07-17-2013, 03:06 AM
Oh no no no no no.... I promise we will be on our best behavior from now on!

Can you really keep that promis?

Paisano
07-17-2013, 03:19 AM
Can you really keep that promis?

Hmm? I'm going to have to see her first.

Sunshine
07-17-2013, 03:20 AM
Tampy? That is awesome. :cheesy:

Ha! Yes. My husband's adjective for my ummm...Oh wait...I'll stop before this gets awkward. Doh!

nacho
07-17-2013, 03:22 AM
huh, :idontknow: interwebs can get a little odd sometimes

Sunshine
07-17-2013, 03:38 AM
huh, :idontknow: interwebs can get a little odd sometimes

"I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue."

cozdude
07-17-2013, 03:50 AM
"I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue."

Great movie! Love airplane!

Sent from my iPhone

CombatVetJK
08-03-2013, 04:51 AM
.......pm sent........

CombatVetJK
08-03-2013, 04:53 AM
put me down for a maybe please

CombatVetJK
08-03-2013, 04:57 AM
i might be down for a Gorman day trip.

wayoflife
08-03-2013, 05:17 AM
put me down for a maybe please

:cheesy: And just like that, you're back. No apology of any kind - you my friend are a real winner :thumb:

wayoflife
08-03-2013, 05:21 AM
Hey CombatVetJK, nice to see you back and posting up on the forum like nothing ever happened. Not even an apology. You my friend have some real class ;)

10frank9
08-03-2013, 05:22 AM
Hey CombatVetJK, nice to see you back and posting up on the forum like nothing ever happened. Not even an apology. You my friend have some real class ;)

Funny I was just thinking that.... "maybe no one will notice"

wayoflife
08-03-2013, 05:23 AM
i might be down for a Gorman day trip.

And here you are again, out of the blue and right back at it like nothing ever happened :cheesy:

wayoflife
08-03-2013, 05:26 AM
Funny I was just thinking that.... "maybe no one will notice"

:cheesy: Well, it has been a few weeks. Good thing I didn't delete his account like he had wanted me to do :idontknow: :crazyeyes:

Berzerker
08-03-2013, 05:28 AM
Just when I thought this was over! :wings:

10frank9
08-03-2013, 05:32 AM
Just when I thought this was over! :wings:

Over? A guy says fuck of then refuses to admit the error of his ways?

Sharkey
08-03-2013, 05:33 AM
He posted up in a for sale thread...I'm surprised he didn't go ballistic because the OP said shipping would "cost an arm and a leg". That $--t ain't funny. I've seen an arm and a leg once.

wayoflife
08-03-2013, 05:34 AM
He posted up in a for sale thread...I'm surprised he didn't go ballistic because the OP said shipping would "cost an arm and a leg". That $--t ain't funny. I've seen an arm and a leg once.

:cheesy: cough - cough!! :cheesy:

Berzerker
08-03-2013, 05:35 AM

That might be the funniest thing you've said! :cheesy:

CombatVetJK
08-03-2013, 05:37 AM
:cheesy: And just like that, you're back. No apology of any kind - you my friend are a real winner :thumb:

:crazyeyes:you just cant let it go.... did i hurt your feelings that bad? hold that grudge, it doesn't bother me. i knew you would post some ridiculous comment following anything i did on here but oh well. all i was trying to do was get in on a trail run with some fellow jeepers. i guess now we know how its gonna be.:standing wave:

CombatVetJK
08-03-2013, 05:42 AM
:cheesy: Well, it has been a few weeks. Good thing I didn't delete his account like he had wanted me to do :idontknow: :crazyeyes:

oh you can still delete it if you want. i only came on here because a fellow wayalife friend suggested a for sale add to me. i wont be back on.

pvanweelden
08-03-2013, 05:42 AM
.....just walk away.....

Sent from my LG-C800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife
08-03-2013, 05:44 AM
:crazyeyes:you just cant let it go.... did i hurt your feelings that bad? hold that grudge, it doesn't bother me. i knew you would post some ridiculous comment following anything i did on here but oh well. all i was trying to do was get in on a trail run with some fellow jeepers. i guess now we know how its gonna be.:standing wave:

:cheesy: There's a reason why I didn't ban or delete your account like you wanted me to - YOU'RE SO MUCH FUN TO PLAY WITH. :yup:

oh you can still delete it if you want. i only came on here because a fellow wayalife friend suggested a for sale add to me. i wont be back on.

Like I believe that :cheesy:

CombatVetJK
08-03-2013, 05:46 AM
lol once again ( not your fault ) i am a maybe for this trip unless i am not welcome? let me know if thats the case.

wayoflife
08-03-2013, 05:47 AM
lol once again ( not your fault ) i am a maybe for this trip unless i am not welcome? let me know if thats the case.

Still here I see :cheesy:

StrizzyChris
08-03-2013, 05:50 AM
Since the issue as I see/understand it is that you were aggressive and threatening to the owner of the site(his house).....here are the options as I see it.

1- Be a man and apologize for your words and/or actions and thereby regaining access to the site and possibly the respect of those who you mistreated

2- Don't apologize and stand your ground like a man and never come back to his site

3- Act like nothing happened and keep slinking back into his house and get slammed for not being man enough to apologize or cowering in the corners and using the site for your needs.

options 1&2=respect....3=pathetic

Sharkey
08-03-2013, 05:51 AM
...and, he's back. I sure hope you do a better job sticking to your word in the military than you do on this forum.

Self-quoting is pretty lame, but I just couldn't help it in this case. If you say you're done and tell everyone to F-off, stick to your word and don't come back.

wayoflife
08-03-2013, 05:52 AM
Self-quoting is pretty lame, but I just couldn't help it in this case. If you say your done and tell everyone to F-off, stick to your word and don't come back.

:cheesy: I see that he's replying to this thread now. Clearly, he isn't a man of his word.

10frank9
08-03-2013, 05:54 AM
I agree with Strizzy here. IF you would apologize WE would all respect that. It takes a lot of balls to admit you screwed up. OR you can continue to be disillusioned and continue to act like a jerk, like YOU are a victim. We all know an apology is in order.

Sharkey
08-03-2013, 05:55 AM
Yep, Strizzy pretty much nailed it.

pvanweelden
08-03-2013, 05:56 AM
You didn't get deleted, because eddie gave you the benefit of the doubt, prove him wrong and be a man, otherwise like I said.... just walk away....

CombatVetJK
08-03-2013, 05:56 AM
:cheesy: There's a reason why I didn't ban or delete your account like you wanted me to - YOU'RE SO MUCH FUN TO PLAY WITH. :yup:

Like I believe that :cheesy:

:thinking:play with huh? now i know what kind of person you are. and you think this forum is all high and mighty and people cant leave because you think this is the only place to gather and talk among fellow jeepers.... like i said before idk how to delete my account and you wont because you want to toy around on here like its a game to you. all your doing is what i did before and many people have done in there life and make a fool of yourself. i know you want to believe your god of jeeps or whatever but i don't care and i think other people don't care either and just wont stand up and say so because they fear they may be banned or loose the "privilege" of using your forum. well i hope you had fun and get off on all the people that will agree with you tonight. have a good night and a nice weekend tty never.:standing wave:

10frank9
08-03-2013, 06:00 AM
:thinking:play with huh? now i know what kind of person you are. and you think this forum is all high and mighty and people cant leave because you think this is the only place to gather and talk among fellow jeepers.... like i said before idk how to delete my account and you wont because you want to toy around on here like its a game to you. all your doing is what i did before and many people have done in there life and make a fool of yourself. i know you want to believe your god of jeeps or whatever but i don't care and i think other people don't care either and just wont stand up and say so because they fear they may be banned or loose the "privilege" of using your forum. well i hope you had fun and get off on all the people that will agree with you tonight. have a good night and a nice weekend tty never.:standing wave:

Dude you are really showing your colors here. I think you're past the point of no return. I have no respect for "Men" who don't admit they fucked up.

pvanweelden
08-03-2013, 06:01 AM
No one should be in fear of being banned, as far as I know, no one has been banned, only called out for their LOVE of this forum :-P. If you choose to return, well that is up to YOU

Sharkey
08-03-2013, 06:03 AM
And just like that...Elvis have left the building.

Paisano
08-03-2013, 06:05 AM
I vote the only way your forgiven now is to get a donkey and video tape yourself riding naked yelling, " I'm sorry Eddie you're not the ass, I was."

wayoflife
08-03-2013, 06:06 AM
:thinking:play with huh? now i know what kind of person you are.

You bet and now I know what kind of person you really are.

and you think this forum is all high and mighty and people cant leave because you think this is the only place to gather and talk among fellow jeepers....

:cheesy: Clearly, that's what you've chosen to believe about me.

like i said before idk how to delete my account

So then leave and don't let the door hit you in the ass as you do. Nobody is making you come here and nobody will miss you when you are gone. :yup:

and you wont because you want to toy around on here like its a game to you.

Well, in a way, it is. So long as you keep on coming back, the game continues on :thumb:

all your doing is what i did before and many people have done in there life and make a fool of yourself.

If you say so but, you're the one who keeps on coming back for more - just sayin :crazyeyes:

i know you want to believe your god of jeeps or whatever but i don't care and i think other people don't care either and just wont stand up and say so because they fear they may be banned or loose the "privilege" of using your forum. well i hope you had fun and get off on all the people that will agree with you tonight. have a good night and a nice weekend tty never.:standing wave:

You sure do know a lot about everything don't you. Well, you keep on believing all of it as I'm sure it helps you to sleep better at night. ;)

wayoflife
08-03-2013, 06:11 AM
And just like that...Elvis have left the building.

But, just like Elvis, I have a feeling we'll continue to see sightings of him in the future :rolleyes2:

I vote the only way your forgiven now is to get a donkey and video tape yourself riding naked yelling, " I'm sorry Eddie you're not the ass, I was."

ummm, I'm not sure that's something I wanna see :icon_crazy:

MTG
08-03-2013, 06:15 AM
ummm, I'm not sure that's something I wanna see :icon_crazy:

Yeah, I need some mental white-out right now as it is. :icon_crazy:

MTG
08-03-2013, 06:18 AM

Walk away now. Just walk away. You will never top this post....EVER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuognicaN04

Paisano
08-03-2013, 06:19 AM
Yeah, I need some mental white-out right now as it is. :icon_crazy:

What? Too much? A wise woman once told me, "perversion is better than noversion"

JAGS
08-03-2013, 06:24 AM
This thread and the posts within it are just crazy.

Combatvet, time to go hang out exclusively in one of those many other forums you speak highly of. Not sure why the original comment set you off, but it did. Not sure why you choose to fight a losing fight with Eddie, but you do. No idea why you check out threads and runs, I don't think your welcome here.

But continue to do all these things, then the responses you've been getting should not be a surprised.

Nobody is banned, but time for you to clock out.

Sharkey
08-03-2013, 06:24 AM
:cheesy:Walk away now. Just walk away. You will never top this post....EVER!

Maybe I'll get lucky...you said the same thing about my summer abroad post.

Hmmm...seems like combatvet brings out my best comedy. If he goes away, will my mojo follow?

GCM 2
08-03-2013, 06:35 AM
Lets not forget where this all began when combatvetjk showed his delicate sensibilities over a hole in the road being (jokingly) described as a dead body instead. As it spiraled out of control when I decided to make it a bit more personal with some guidance I felt he needed (keeping it between two military members), he amped it up. I then took it of the net and PM'd the guy to express my distaste for his lack of professional character which was not indicative of a true "combat vet". He then decides to air our dirty laundry to forum by posting all the pm's on the open net. The posts then continued to spiral way out of control, in fact there was a time I actually felt like we were as group really starting to just bully the guy. Now, with this latest episode it just proves my character assessment of the kid was spot on; he has no redeeming qualities or personal character traits that are worth acknowledging. Bottom line, this kid is exactly that, a child who has not fully developed enough social skills to interact with adults in any type of forum, let alone this far from complex world of the Internet super wheelers we live in at times. I'm saddened that a fellow member of the armed forces brotherhood is not willing to accept personal responsibility for his actions and words directed towards, what is in reality, is the entire Wayalife forum.

Although he is signed off, his lack of ability to follow through on his words makes it certain he can't help but lurk......and probably daily.

wayoflife
08-03-2013, 06:44 AM
What? Too much? A wise woman once told me, "perversion is better than noversion"

eh, I'm still mentally scared for life :icon_crazy:

Hmmm...seems like combatvet brings out my best comedy. If he goes away, will my mojo follow?

Good! I don't think he's going anywhere and so, your mojo is safe and secure :yup:

Lets not forget where this all began when combatvetjk showed his delicate sensibilities over a hole in the road being (jokingly) described as a dead body instead. As it spiraled out of control when I decided to make it a bit more personal with some guidance I felt he needed (keeping it between two military members), he amped it up. I then took it of the net and PM'd the guy to express my distaste for his lack of professional character which was not indicative of a true "combat vet". He then decides to air our dirty laundry to forum by posting all the pm's on the open net. The posts then continued to spiral way out of control, in fact there was a time I actually felt like we were as group really starting to just bully the guy. Now, with this latest episode it just proves my character assessment of the kid was spot on; he has no redeeming qualities or personal character traits that are worth acknowledging. Bottom line, this kid is exactly that, a child who has not fully developed enough social skills to interact with adults in any type of forum, let alone this far from complex world of the Internet super wheelers we live in at times. I'm saddened that a fellow member of the armed forces brotherhood is not willing to accept personal responsibility for his actions and words directed towards, what is in reality, is the entire Wayalife forum.

Although he is signed off, his lack of ability to follow through on his words makes it certain he can't help but lurk......and probably daily.

What's sad to me is that I had tried talking this by PM and for the life of him, he just could not get himself to apologize for the things he said. If anything, all he could think about was himself and how he truly believed the members of the forum would tear him apart if he did. When he left, I let it go but once I saw that he was back, I had to confront him. I won't lie, I simply have no patience for guys like this.

Alan30
08-03-2013, 06:50 AM
WOW!!!!! I can't believe I just read this on "this" forum. I personally love to hear everyone's opinion about the products out there. With so many choices how else can we get educated???? Still a great site and keep the knowledge coming:thumb:

GCM 2
08-03-2013, 06:50 AM
....he truly believed the members of the forum would tear him apart if he did. When he left, I let it go but once I saw that he was back, I had to confront him. I won't lie, I simply have no patience for guys like this.

I think the majority of guys here would have definitely given him a fair chance, I know I was willing and like you I probably had the least number of reasons to accept an apology after the cuss festival he chose to lay down on you me and OverlanderJK.

I have no time for children misbehaving, waste of time.

HLKSMSH
08-03-2013, 06:56 AM
I will start with saying this thread is funny. Also I am a active duty Engineer so kinda pissed the guy acted the way he did we have all seen bad sh*t but thats life. As for who buys what brand LOL thats funny I thought we all just bought what ever company gives us the best deal on parts RITE???

Canvas JK
08-03-2013, 06:58 AM
CombatVetJK,

Let me help you out. If you search for Humble Apology on this forum you will see the response you would get for admitting you were wrong and acted a tad bit childish. Just in case you do not here is what a humble apology is. http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?8744-Humble-Apology&highlight=humble+apology

I have come to ask for forgiveness of my rant the other day. It was childish and completely unacceptable. I was wrong to go on a tirade on a subject, which had nothing to do with the thread. The past couple of days have been tough not being able to respond to posts because I threw a tantrum because as one person stated there was sand in my shorts. I will be the first to step up and say I am wrong and so I am wrong for acting the way I did.

First step to any recovery is admitting you are wrong.

R/
Will

OverlanderJK
08-03-2013, 01:40 PM

Fuck you you fucking mother fucker!

OverlanderJK
08-03-2013, 01:45 PM
:eek::eek:eek:

GCM 2
08-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Fuck you you fucking mother fucker!

Best reply ever, it has depth, meaning, passion, heart......you are an artist.

Berzerker
08-03-2013, 02:02 PM
Best reply ever, it has depth, meaning, passion, heart......you are an artist.

Like the Jesus of poetry.

GCM 2
08-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Like the Jesus of poetry.

He is almost like an Internet shaman that has healing powers, his words touched my soul.

Spartan
08-03-2013, 02:04 PM
I will start with saying this thread is funny. Also I am a active duty Engineer so kinda pissed the guy acted the way he did we have all seen bad sh*t but thats life. As for who buys what brand LOL thats funny I thought we all just bought what ever company gives us the best deal on parts RITE???

I Agee there are lots Active Duty/Vets on this site, and the way you acting is making us all look bad. You are not the only one that has seen bad shit, you are not the only one that is messed up mentally and/or physically because of the Military. I respect what you have done/given up for this country, but please stop acting like a jacktard if you going to use a screen name like that. Many of us use our Jeeps, and Jeep to help us deal with some of the things that happened to us due to being in the Military. I also understand that there are visible, and invisible wounds that people get from deployment. I don't know you. I don't know your situation, but I do know what it's like to be messed up due to the Military. I know what it's like to be changed by deployment, and wish you could be the person you use to be, but you will never be the person you where. For better or worse everyone that deploys to a combat zone is forever changed in some way. Like you and many others I'm still trying to deal with thinks that happened on my deployments, and for me Jeeping is a huge part off that. My wife is a Vet, I have kids I get it I know life can be hard for Vets. If you need help go to the VA(and yes I know they can be huge F***tards.) With a screen name like your your representing all of the past, current, and future Military members. Please stopped being a butt hurt **** and take the hit, gave a sincere apology,and move on. If you can't do that please change your screen name and leave.

Skid_Kid
08-03-2013, 02:20 PM
“No one should be ashamed to admit they are wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that they are wiser today than they were yesterday. ”
Alexander Pope (1688-1744);
Poet, Critic, Translator

Berzerker
08-03-2013, 02:44 PM
He is almost like an Internet shaman that has healing powers, his words touched my soul.

I always feel inspired after reading his posts.
He touches me where it smells funny.

billybob990
08-03-2013, 04:23 PM
Whoaa!!!!!

Berzerker
08-03-2013, 04:47 PM
To far, to far.

jkrossi
08-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Yup yup yup42846

wayoflife
08-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Yup yup yup42846

You chimed in on it - yup yup yup

snopro
08-03-2013, 09:42 PM
After I served from 1993-1997 I remember it was odd hearing other military vets talk about how they served and wanted people to hear their story. I never said a thing about my service unless someone asked and even then I didn't say much.

jkrossi
08-03-2013, 09:42 PM
You chimed in on it - yup yup yup

Yes I certainly did.

wayoflife
08-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Yes I certainly did.

Guess you're into preaching, "kindergarten drama" and things that are ghey and to the point it makes your tummy hurt - yup yup yup

wayoflife
08-03-2013, 10:28 PM
What's the matter jkrossi, just here to preach and run like you always do? Not that I would ever think it but, some might mistake you for being... how did you put it in the other thread, oh, that's right - "being a sarcastic dick". ;)

1yellowjk
08-03-2013, 11:09 PM
CombatVaginaJK sounds like one of those d-bags that does 2 yrs service gets discharged and then thinks the world owes him. Hope he enjoyed his 15 minutes, because that all he really wanted was some attention...well you got it, do u feel better?

sent from the john.

JKAnimal
08-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Holy crap can't believe I missed this one! I was wondering what became of combatvet.. What a douche!

I love this forum and all you "elites"! I accept the fact that GCM2 and WOL have tons of exp. and appreciate your willingness to provide us with real world experience. I also appreciate the level of bullshit (I mean this in the best way) that overlander is able to maintain.

It's sad (for them) that these types are so immature and childish. I thank them for the show but that's about it.

Thanks to the "few good peeps" here in the forum for keeping it real! :thumbs:

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

jkrossi
08-04-2013, 12:47 AM
What's the matter jkrossi, just here to preach and run like you always do? Not that I would ever think it but, some might mistake you for being... how did you put it in the other thread, oh, that's right - "being a sarcastic dick". ;)

Haha nice lol.

jkrossi
08-04-2013, 12:50 AM

Run... I dont know what yoir talking about this thread is childish and full of non sense. And you started so you could get people to slam someone. Just like the little guy picking a fight because his friends will jump in. Just my observation.

wayoflife
08-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Run... I dont know what yoir talking about

"Run" as in you dish out your self-righteousness and then disappear. Glad to have you back and contributing :yup:

this thread is childish and full of non sense.

So why do you keep reading it? Does it make you feel like a man to preach at others for what they are doing?

And you started so you could get people to slam someone. Just like the little guy picking a fight because his friends will jump in. Just my observation.

Yeah, that's why I started this thread, you've got me all figured out. Never mind all the kind and wonderful things that were said to me by your friend or that I never got an apology from him.

Lost-jkur12
08-04-2013, 01:13 AM
I don't blame WOL. Dude takes a lot of crap. Funny how some people are incapable of respectful disagreement. Instead the they resort to immature name calling. Reminds me of the tough guy attitude people get driving their cars, but as soon as they're face to face their true colors show. Funny thing is i found out about jkforum and WOL from other jeep forums before i bought my jk, many talking trash over BS about brands. Seems like there are many children out there like combat vet, all trash talking just because WOL had his preferences and strong opinion.

I say keep up the good work WOL, your opinion is valued by this 4wheeler.

jkrossi
08-04-2013, 01:24 AM
"Run" as in you dish out your self-righteousness and then disappear. Glad to have you back and contributing :yup:

So why do you keep reading it? Does it make you feel like a man to preach at others for what they are doing?

Yeah, that's why I started this thread, you've got me all figured out. Never mind all the kind and wonderful things that were said to me by your friend or that I never got an apology from him.

A just pop in and out as I read. Just like everybody else that shares their opinion I do as well. There is no self-righteousness here. Just my 2 cents just like everybody else. Hey your guys business is not mine. And im ok with discussion even if it becomes a little heated because after it all im not going dislike you. Cause like I said before ive meet you before and your a cool guy. I might say things as you do as well. no hard feeling

Berzerker
08-04-2013, 01:28 AM
A just pop in and out as I read. Just like everybody else that shares their opinion I do as well. There is no self-righteousness here. Just my 2 cents just like everybody else. Hey your guys business is not mine. And im ok with discussion even if it becomes a little heated because after it all im not going dislike you. Cause like I said before ive meet you before and your a cool guy. I might say things as you do as well. no hard feeling

I need a translator and a priest.

wayoflife
08-04-2013, 01:44 AM
I don't blame WOL. Dude takes a lot of crap. Funny how some people are incapable of respectful disagreement. Instead the they resort to immature name calling. Reminds me of the tough guy attitude people get driving their cars, but as soon as they're face to face their true colors show. Funny thing is i found out about jkforum and WOL from on of the other jeep forums before i bought my jk, many talking trash over BS about brands. Seems like there are many children out there like combat vet, all trash talking just because WOL had his preferences and strong opinion.

I say keep up the good work WOL, you're opinion is valued by this 4wheeler.

Say it isn't so - people trash talk me on other Jeep forums?? :shock: :cheesy:

Like I said from the very beginning, I posted up what CombatvetJK said specifically because in the past, I would remove what they said like Mr. Self-Righteous jkrossi thinks I should do. Once gone, guys like CombatvetJK would then be free to tell wonderful fabricated fairytales about how he did nothing, was minding his own business and I, the "Nazi", "communist" or fill in the blank with whatever derogatory term you want to use just BANNED him for no good reason. Well, not only have I not banned the guy, you can now see what really happened for yourself.

BTW, Thank you for your support.

MTG
08-04-2013, 01:50 AM
Say it isn't so - people trash talk me on other Jeep forums?? :shock: :cheesy:

Like I said from the very beginning, I posted up what CombatvetJK said specifically because in the past, I would remove what they said like Mr. Self-Righteous jkrossi thinks I should do. Once gone, guys like CombatvetJK would then be free to tell wonderful fabricated fairytales about how he did nothing, was minding his own business and I, the "Nazi", "communist" or fill in the blank with whatever derogatory term you want to use just BANNED him for no good reason. Well, not only have I not banned the guy, you can now see what really happened for yourself.

BTW, Thank you for your support.

You're a Nazi? I thought you were Asian? :idontknow:

wayoflife
08-04-2013, 01:52 AM
A just pop in and out as I read. Just like everybody else that shares their opinion I do as well. There is no self-righteousness here. Just my 2 cents just like everybody else.

:cheesy: Oh please, you're more than welcome to share your opinions regardless of how self-righteous they are but if the shoe fits, the least you can do is wear it. I get it, CombatvetJK is your friend and regardless of what he's said or done, I most certainly have to be the bad guy if for no other reason than the fact that I posted up what he said. Shame on me.

Hey your guys business is not mine.

You're right, it is my business, not yours and yet, you still feel the need to tell me how I should run it. You really are a class act :thumb:

And im ok with discussion even if it becomes a little heated because after it all im not going dislike you. Cause like I said before ive meet you before and your a cool guy. I might say things as you do as well. no hard feeling

:cheesy: You are so full of it. I of all people would be the first to say that I'm not a very likeable person but hey, if you think I'm a "cool guy", thanks :blush:

wayoflife
08-04-2013, 01:52 AM
You're a Nazi? I thought you were Asian? :idontknow:

Just add soysauce and everything is Asian :thumb:

MTG
08-04-2013, 01:56 AM
Just add soysauce and everything is Asian :thumb:

No shit? I'll have to try that. Having some apple pie...maybe I'll add a little bit of that sweet sauce of soy.

Thanks WOL! I don't know if anyone has ever told you this or not but you're a cool guy.

Berzerker
08-04-2013, 02:00 AM
No shit? I'll have to try that. Having some apple pie...maybe I'll add a little bit of that sweet sauce of soy.

Thanks WOL! I don't know if anyone has ever told you this or not but you're a cool guy.

Well if jkrossi said it it must be true.

wayoflife
08-04-2013, 02:02 AM

Oh yeah, now we're talking - teriyaki apple pie!!👍

Thanks MTG, I feel so special now 😌

YKPizzaGuy
08-04-2013, 02:02 AM
It just blows my mind that people lose there minds over the smallest things. Do ppl on forums mostly recommend parts that they run? Well duh!!! And giving Eddie crap about recommending EVO stuff is just foolish. If I have something that I use and I like it,I will recommend it also. But giving a crap what Someone else thinks about the parts you do or don't use is just that person wanting to feel good about the part they bought, and not waiting to think what they have is not as good. At the end of the day who cares. I read lots about most of the big ticket items I buy, and someone saying this or that about it plays very little into the decision if I buy it . But at the same time saying that, I do value the opinion of several ppl on here and Eddie is one of them. So take what you read on any forum for what it is..... Personal opinions. And if you can't deal with it the leave. For my $0.02 I say keep up the good work Eddie and ignore the haters. ;)

wayoflife
08-04-2013, 02:06 AM
EVO!!

Hmmm, jkrossi said that i would get paid money if i said that but, it didn't seem to work :(

Berzerker
08-04-2013, 02:16 AM
EVO!!

Hmmm, jkrossi said that i would get paid money if i said that but, it didn't seem to work :(

You have to hold your breath I think. It has to work righ?

wayoflife
08-04-2013, 02:18 AM
You have to hold your breath I think. It has to work righ?

Okay, I was clicking my heals but, that didn't do anything. I'll try holding my breath now - * TAKES A DEEP BREATH * :crazyeyes: