CombatVetJK Saying Goodbye to WAYALIFE... sort of

Skid_Kid

i too am 6'2" and I have an ENFORCER, does that mean I am double the azzhole?

andrew-

You forgot a former Marine.... So that times 5 plus Thursday equal quadruple the azzhole! Can't even install a cage without breaking stuff. :doh:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
What a soft skinned vag. That makes me question his combat status. If he would have served in the infantry he would have been hit with rotten body parts.

Robar

The Enforcer
Here is a product that should really help this guy out.

vagisil.jpg

Re: CombatVetJK Saying Goodbye to WAYALIFE

You forgot a former Marine.... So that times 5 plus Thursday equal quadruple the azzhole! Can't even install a cage without breaking stuff. :doh:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

AHHHHHHH NOT FUNNY!!! that is what I get for being impatient and trying to do shit myself!

andrew-

What a soft skinned vag. That makes me question his combat status. If he would have served in the infantry he would have been hit with rotten body parts.

Cause infantry is in more shit than combat engineers??? This next is for everyone else posting here

:cheesy::standing wave:

Skid_Kid

AHHHHHHH NOT FUNNY!!! that is what I get for being impatient and trying to do shit myself!

andrew-

Yeah! Cause it is not like you have any friends that would like to come to your house and help you install it while throwing back a few cold ones.... Hmmmmm let me think do you....... :standing wave:

Army_Vet

Banned
CombatVet IS a friend of mine as well! Just not sure where all this came from!!!

andrew-

Sounds like pent up agg, or frustration. Not being on here that long... so i dont have a history with anyone.... I read everything with no bias and thought he was overreacting. Or was misplacing anger. But that is just my unbiased opinion

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Cause infantry is in more shit than combat engineers??? This next is for everyone else posting here

:cheesy::standing wave:

The answer you are looking for is: yes
I would love to hear how a combat engineer has more experience in combat than an E7 from 1-75th and 3-75th. Yet his soft little heart can't stand take a joke about someone hitting a body. Im sure you are the shinning light of the engineer corps.
I commend you for your bravery in hesco building and route clearance. I have just one question. What engineer battalion falls under JSOC? That is all, you are dismissed.
RLTW

I would love to hear how a combat engineer has more experience in combat than an E7 from 1-75th and 3-75th. Yet his soft little heart can't stand take a joke about someone hitting a body. Im sure you are the shinning light of the engineer corps.
I commend you for your bravery in hesco building and route clearance. I have just one question. What engineer battalion falls under JSOC? That is all, you are dismissed.
RLTW

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

crowrb29

Re: CombatVetJK Saying Goodbye to WAYALIFE

RLTW

Rotflmao

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom