SOCAL Suds-n-Grub @ Bootlegger Brewery : Wednesday, July 31st @ 6:00pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
SOCAL-SUDS.jpg
I know this is all very last minute but typically, we don't even do one of these in July due to us being up in Tahoe for the month. Anyway, if you live in the Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County areas, I'd like to invite you to join us over at Bootlegger Brewery on Wednesday, July 31st at 6:00 pm. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap, Bootlegger is well known for bringing out some awesome gourmet food trucks for us to dine from!! Needless to say, if you wanna hang out with some cool folks from the forum, moe on some tasty food and refresh yourself with some mighty fine brew, please be sure to save the date and join us

Where: Bootlegger Brewery
When:
Wednesday, July 31st @ 6:00pm

BOOTLEGGER BREWERY is located in Fullerton, California on the corner of Highland and W. Santa Fe Ave.

130 S. Highland Ave
Fullerton, CA 92832
714-871-BEER (2337)

Parking is available along Santa Fe Ave. and in the Opus Bank parking lot. See map below.
attachment.php

Food Trucks Showing Up:
To be announced

Who's Coming List:
1. wayoflife & bleedbeat
2. Socaljeeper
3. ttfhell
4. ramin
5. DManuel
6. JeepFan
7. 10frank9
8. JAGS
9. mcpuck
10. Moochie
11. RK Racing
12. Kim Chafin
13. Sunshine Carlson
14. Verdulken
15. Anthony Videtto
16. Ken Carlson
17. Vincent Rodriguez
18. Justin Thomas

We look forward to seeing you all there :beer:

attachment.php

RK Racing

Question............

I have not been to this place and was wondering if *most* of the folks hang in the parking lot or in the brewery?
Half and half type of thing or ? Thanks.

JAGS

Hooked
I'll be in Marina del Rey during the day and should be able to stop by on the way home. Count me in!

Finn Sizzle

Man, I would live to, but the wifey has to work that night at the hospital and I have to watch the kiddies. Do you guys meet up monthly? I'd like to meet up with you guys sooner or later.

JAGS

Hooked
Man, I would live to, but the wifey has to work that night at the hospital and I have to watch the kiddies. Do you guys meet up monthly? I'd like to meet up with you guys sooner or later.

Yep. Every month in San Diego County and OC. Do about 2-3 times a year or so in IE. Just had one last night in corona. Plenty of opportunities! 👍🍻

Finn Sizzle

Yep. Every month in San Diego County and OC. Do about 2-3 times a year or so in IE. Just had one last night in corona. Plenty of opportunities! 👍🍻

I'm new to this forum and was just browsing around. Do you guys post ahead of time where you are meeting up or is there a calendar with the dates and locations? Sorry for the questions. Thanks!

1995 Jeep Wrangler SE 4.0
2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary

JAGS

Hooked
I'm new to this forum and was just browsing around. Do you guys post ahead of time where you are meeting up or is there a calendar with the dates and locations? Sorry for the questions. Thanks!

1995 Jeep Wrangler SE 4.0
2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary

No worries. As stated in the original post here, this was a bit last minute. Usually posted about 3-4 weeks ahead of time. The SnG are usually on wed or thurs. no central calendar.

Welcome to the forum!

Would love to attend but I don't get off work till 5 in Burbank. I'll see what I can do and would be nice to finally meet some cool jeep owners.

Top Bottom