SOCAL Suds-n-Grub @ Bootlegger Brewery : Wednesday, July 31st @ 6:00pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sure! We will see you Wednesday.

Count us in too!!!

I'll get you two added now :thumb:

Question............

I have not been to this place and was wondering if *most* of the folks hang in the parking lot or in the brewery?
Half and half type of thing or ? Thanks.

At this place, most of us hang out in the courtyard of the brewery and then hang out by the Jeeps later on in the evening.

I'm in... It's been too long.

Awesome :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be in Marina del Rey during the day and should be able to stop by on the way home. Count me in!

Cool! Looking forward to seeing you :thumb:

Man, I would live to, but the wifey has to work that night at the hospital and I have to watch the kiddies. Do you guys meet up monthly? I'd like to meet up with you guys sooner or later.

Yep. Every month in San Diego County and OC. Do about 2-3 times a year or so in IE. Just had one last night in corona. Plenty of opportunities! 

What JAGS said. Plenty of opportunities, it's just a matter of figuring out which ones you can make :yup:

Yep we will be there. :thumb:

Get you added to the list now :beer:

Would love to attend but I don't get off work till 5 in Burbank. I'll see what I can do and would be nice to finally meet some cool jeep owners.

Well, there will be more in the future :yup:

Gonna miss this one:grayno: work commitment that evening.

Bummer :grayno:

Finn Sizzle

Thanks alot guys, looking forward to the n next M&G, hopefully I can make it.

1995 Jeep Wrangler SE 4.0
2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've also updated the list with folks who replied on FB but, unfortunately, I don't know all your screen names. :blush:

xtremefx4

Just want to know if there's an age limit if not then I'll be there
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

xtremefx4

OK thanks. I'll be coming from the high desert so I might be a little late.

JAGS

Hooked
I was really thinking/hoping I could swing by. Not looking good. I'll catch you guys at the next one! :thumb:

I'll throw one back at home later and maybe play some jenga with the kids, just so I can pretend I'm there. :beer: :cheesy:

ttfhell

I was really thinking/hoping I could swing by. Not looking good. I'll catch you guys at the next one! :thumb:

I'll throw one back at home later and maybe play some jenga with the kids, just so I can pretend I'm there. :beer: :cheesy:

Booooooooooo!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We're in Phoenix with the LBKRWLR this week. Sorry to be missing this one... Hope to see everyone next time.

Bummer, it's been a long time since we've seen you two. Looking forward to seeing you soon :yup:

OK thanks. I'll be coming from the high desert so I might be a little late.

It was a real pleasure to meet you last night :thumb:

Bummer you weren't able to make it. Hope to see you at the next one.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For a last minute deal, we still managed to have a pretty good turn out last night. Thanks to everyone for coming and making the night so much fun :thumb:

Top Bottom