Topless for TATAs Aug 10-11

seanb123

Im just wondering if any of the wayalife guys are headed to topless. I'm guessing there isn't any bc this would be the first thread about it but I'm just trying to see if there was any guys going.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Im just wondering if any of the wayalife guys are headed to topless. I'm guessing there isn't any bc this would be the first thread about it but I'm just trying to see if there was any guys going.

i would go BUT im expecting my sliders to come in that week so should be putting them on that weekend and also cutting my fenders (hopefully) that weekend.

Have fun tho! heard its a blast and is also packed as hell that day as well

rinkishjk

I am the guide for group 24! :)
Looking forward to this year's event!
For the record this event is closed and sold out.

seanb123

I am the guide for group 24! :)
Looking forward to this year's event!
For the record this event is closed and sold out.

i am aware its closed i've been signed up for a while now but i signed up blindly not knowing whos in my group so i was hoping id know some guys going or even get lucky and know some guys in my groups. Im group 26. Planning on camping at Rausch?

seanb123

i would go BUT im expecting my sliders to come in that week so should be putting them on that weekend and also cutting my fenders (hopefully) that weekend.

Have fun tho! heard its a blast and is also packed as hell that day as well

yeah man ive seen your rigs coming together pretty good good luck with and remember measure twice, cut once

rinkishjk

i am aware its closed i've been signed up for a while now but i signed up blindly not knowing whos in my group so i was hoping id know some guys going or even get lucky and know some guys in my groups. Im group 26. Planning on camping at Rausch?

I am staying at the hotel in pine grove.
The groups usually are setup with jeeps of similar mods/ tire size, etc.
Maybe more people will see this thread that are going and chime in.

mikefishes

We are going. I believe we are in group 20. Staying in a hotel but not comfort inn.. I just can't remember which at the moment

seanb123

I am staying at the hotel in pine grove.
The groups usually are setup with jeeps of similar mods/ tire size, etc.
Maybe more people will see this thread that are going and chime in.

Exactly I was hoping to have some guys chime in.

rinkishjk

Well I've talked to the guide he's been awesome but 3 girls that has me thinking is this good or bad...

Could just be who signed up. Maybe it's husband and wife like myself.
Either way u will have a blast if u have not ever been to this event. FYI the raffle is cash, and there is always great stuff so bring some $. All money goes to breast cancer research. :thumbup:

seanb123

Either way u will have a blast if u have not ever been to this event. FYI the raffle is cash, and there is always great stuff so bring some $. All money goes to breast cancer research. :thumbup:

Hoping so lol but been up to rausch but not for this even but planning on having fun and donating a few bucks in the process also hope to meet a few new people too

rinkishjk

Hoping so lol but been up to rausch but not for this even but planning on having fun and donating a few bucks in the process also hope to meet a few new people too

From what I have seen posted on tatas fb page there will be 7winches in the raffle! :eek::beer:

lulu2533

Wow...I guess girls can't wheel?

Top Bottom