Exodus Jeeps Gladiator

Exodus 4x4

Made a trip out to San Angelo yesterday to install a Redneck Ram on the Gladiator. Ever since we lifted it, driving has been anything but enjoyable. Crosswinds would blow it all over the road and it always had a loose feeling no matter how much we messed with caster. I’ve haven’t personally installed any type of ram assist on the new platform, so I took it to West Texas Off Road so I could walk through the install with them, and make sure we do it correctly in the shop going forward. I can say without a doubt that it has improved the handling 1000% compared to what it was before.
IMG_4957.jpg
After the install the guys couldn’t resist, and had to flex it out. Crazy because the bumpstops weren’t even close at this flex. I’m definitely going to be adding some King bumps, along with Rubicon high line fenders to make sure we get all the flex!
IMG_4961.jpg
For reference, the forks were at 48” in this pic🤪

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! I gotta ask though, why not PSC especially after Tom helped you out on the JKX :crazyeyes:

Exodus 4x4

Nice! I gotta ask though, why not PSC especially after Tom helped you out on the JKX :crazyeyes:

Matt Hodges and I have been personal friends for a long time, and our plan has always been for a Redneck Ram on the JT because of that. While I am very grateful that Tom helped us out in a pinch, If my relationship with WTOR wasn’t what it is and I hadn’t already made plans, I no doubt would’ve reached out to PSC. We also don’t believe that one is better than the other, but comes down to what a customer needs and what their budget is. It never hurts to have options in the industry and with so many builds coming out with PSC kits on them, it’s nice to see there is another option available.

BaddestCross

Matt Hodges and I have been personal friends for a long time, and our plan has always been for a Redneck Ram on the JT because of that. While I am very grateful that Tom helped us out in a pinch, If my relationship with WTOR wasn’t what it is and I hadn’t already made plans, I no doubt would’ve reached out to PSC. We also don’t believe that one is better than the other, but comes down to what a customer needs and what their budget is. It never hurts to have options in the industry and with so many builds coming out with PSC kits on them, it’s nice to see there is another option available.

Love my Redneck setup. Need to get one of those modified pulleys he started selling though.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Exodus 4x4

Installed a set of highline fenders today with DRL’s. These were acquired through some horse trading but were painted black, so I dropped them off at Line-X along with the rear fenders so everything would match. I wasn’t sure how the texture would look but I actually like it better. I made sure they used the no fade “premium” coating as well so they would have a little gloss to them. The only downside will be the texture is going to hold dirt more, but this truck gets bathed pretty regularly so I’m ok with that. IMG_5003.jpg IMG_5004.jpg IMG_5005.jpg
I’m really diggin the DRL’s and think that’s what has been missing from the start.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Installed a set of highline fenders today with DRL’s. These were acquired through some horse trading but were painted black, so I dropped them off at Line-X along with the rear fenders so everything would match. I wasn’t sure how the texture would look but I actually like it better. I made sure they used the no fade “premium” coating as well so they would have a little gloss to them. The only downside will be the texture is going to hold dirt more, but this truck gets bathed pretty regularly so I’m ok with that. View attachment 335435 View attachment 335436 View attachment 335437
I’m really diggin the DRL’s and think that’s what has been missing from the start.

Those turned out sharp. I like the texture

Top Bottom