TURN NIGHT INTO DAY : KC Gravity Pro6 LED Light Bar

wjtstudios

Hooked
It's kinda funny you say that about the headlight difference. For the longest time, especially after JK light's or even LeD upgrades I was amazed at the JL LED headlights but then I've got used to my Ram HD limited headlights at night and I took the Jeep out at night a few weeks ago and was like I can't see shit! Lol, but honestly are still pretty good. So I ordered my KC flex. But that just goes to show how bad the JK light's really were lol.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

The Rams light canons are impressive, they do an amazing job for a stock light set up.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

benatc1

Hooked
The Rams light canons are impressive, they do an amazing job for a stock light set up.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
They really are, I don't drive much at night anymore, with the baby I'm usually at home, but it really surprised me when I went back to the Jeep at night- which for a Jeep are the best I've ever seen. I guess I got what I paid for with the Ram lol

wjtstudios

Hooked
They really are, I don't drive much at night anymore, with the baby I'm usually at home, but it really surprised me when I went back to the Jeep at night- which for a Jeep are the best I've ever seen. I guess I got what I paid for with the Ram lol

Yes we did 🤣

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed the "A Pillar" switch on your interior Switch Pros Panel. Does that mean there are even more lights coming in the not too distant future? ;)

LOL - good eye! I filled all the blank switches with labels just so that they wouldn't be big white squares but I did use ones that I intend to make operational with real lights in the near future. :yup:

I used to run the KC Daylighters on a bar above. I didn’t care for the amount of light washing back into the cab. Moved them down below and was happy with them there and felt I could see just as well. Do you have a lot of the light washing back into the cab with these new lights?

Honestly, I can't say that I do. You'll get to see some clips of what it looks like in our upcoming video. :cool:

That’s awesome. Looks like a video game. Lol.

LOL - felt like it when getting these shots too :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom