Back in the day I did kill folks for a living

jkuone

LOL!! Seems to me like the only thing that's apparent is that nobody wants to wheel with you. Just sayin.

It seems to me that WAYALIFE is a dead horse in Colorado , when I talk with Mel and folks at Northridge at get togethers no one out of hundreds of jeepers run your logo. And that’s a fact. That said I’ve always respected your view and knowledge. So it is what it is .

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
It seems to me that WAYALIFE is a dead horse in Colorado , when I talk with Mel and folks at Northridge at get togethers no one out of hundreds of jeepers run your logo. And that’s a fact. That said I’ve always respected your view and knowledge. So it is what it is .

Did you forget to take your lithium, you bipolar fucker? You come on here, wanting to do a run. When no one replied quick enough, you got your panties in a twist, and say you aren’t coming back. Then you come back and can’t shut up. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass. Get the fuck out of here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
As for you, you don’t remember me obviously, I was the dude on Pritchett that was going to kick your fat ass cause your piece of shit rig was blocking the trail . Lol. Remember now..

Don’t remember anyone that was “going to kick my fatass cause my piece of shit rig was blocking the trail”.

Maybe I was so scared that I can’t remember. Clearly you know who I am so you are welcome to introduce yourself to me next to you see my fatass.

jkuone

Did you forget to take your lithium, you bipolar fucker? You come on here, wanting to do a run. When no one replied quick enough, you got your panties in a twist, and say you aren’t coming back. Then you come back and can’t shut up. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass. Get the fuck out of here.

How funny , I see want a be Jeepers like you and your kind all day long . No balls , lazy , pieces of crap rigs that are bought not built by your self. And your rigs look like shit and not even trail ready . Oh yea your to busy drinking boosting bout your piece of crap . Oh my.. like said newbie ..

notnalc68

How funny , I see want a be Jeepers like you and your kind all day long . No balls , lazy , pieces of crap rigs that are bought not built by your self. And your rigs look like shit and not even trail ready . Oh yea your to busy drinking boosting bout your piece of crap . Oh my.. like said newbie ..

Everything thing on my Jeep was put on there by me, but whatever. I guess I’ll never be ass bad assed as you.

notnalc68

Oh, and I’m drinking water and moving your posts to your special thread.

Top Bottom