Back in the day I did kill folks for a living

longarmwj

How funny , I see want a be Jeepers like you and your kind all day long . No balls , lazy , pieces of crap rigs that are bought not built by your self. And your rigs look like shit and not even trail ready . Oh yea your to busy drinking boosting bout your piece of crap . Oh my.. like said newbie ..

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

So please elaborate on how we have piece of crap rigs that look like shit and aren’t trail ready. What exactly does it take for a rig to be trail ready oh great and powerful master.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ob_tj

How funny , I see want a be Jeepers like you and your kind all day long . No balls , lazy , pieces of crap rigs that are bought not built by your self. And your rigs look like shit and not even trail ready . Oh yea your to busy drinking boosting bout your piece of crap . Oh my.. like said newbie ..

Why are you spot on describing me.... fat, lazy and having a piece of crap Jeep! And I love to drink..

benatc1

Hooked
Man I can’t wait for the day when I get to grow up and have a super built bad ass Jeep so that I can wheel wherever I want and be cool enough to talk about beating up fat guys on the internet #lifegoals

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
As for you, you don’t remember me obviously, I was the dude on Pritchett that was going to kick your fat ass cause your piece of shit rig was blocking the trail . Lol. Remember now..

Man, you sound like a pleasure to wheel with [emoji849]. I can't figure out why you have to come to a site you dislike so much to try to get someone to wheel with you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It seems to me that WAYALIFE is a dead horse in Colorado , when I talk with Mel and folks at Northridge at get togethers no one out of hundreds of jeepers run your logo. And that’s a fact. That said I’ve always respected your view and knowledge. So it is what it is .

Yup, I'm just a nobody with a forum that nobody likes or at least, in Colorado. With hundreds of Jeepers at Mel or Northridge get togethers to choose from, I'm at a complete loss as to why a badass like yourself would come to a lowly place like this to look for people to wheel with. That said, I don't have a clue as to who you are so, it is what it is.

Top Bottom