The Adventures and Build of Remi the JL Rubicon!

Napalm

Thank you Rockhard4x4 [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
Adjustments.jpg

I’m gonna wait until a few other boxes show up to get them installed.. stay tuned for more [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

So excited to write this post!

Now that the order has been placed, I can officially reveal what’s to come! After my trip to the mountains of Hot Springs, I’ve realized that it’s time to really invest in Remi. For years, I’ve built my Jeeps based on tight purse string finances, with whatever parts I could get at the time I could get it.

That changes today! Remi is fixing to be ready to run with the big boys. Instead of pacing this build out over months and years, it’s time to truly invest in this passion, and build the DREAM JEEP I’ve always wanted. I’ve got two big trips coming up, and I wanna make the best of them. Life is too short to wait around and hope for the future!

With all that said, on the way we have:

- Rancho 2” Sport Lift (w/RS9000x Adjustable shocks)
- Rockhard4x4 Front Bumper stubby bumper
- Warn VR EVO 10S w/synthetic line
- Rockhard4x4 front skid plate
- Rockhard4x4 guard
- EVO tire carrier
- EVO Pro Tek Skids
- Rockhard4x4 FAD skid
- Synergy HD Chromoly Tie Rod
- Rancho Front Diff Skid

And the big purchase(my dream wheels and tires):
- Nitto 37” trail grapplers
- KMC XD229 Machete Machined beadlocks
- five new TPMS sensors

A few more small parts will be ordered, such as a WAYALIFE trail stinger, a Synergy Steering stabilizer relocation bracket, and a TAZER. This was the majority of the build though!

I am so excited!!! I really wanted to build my dream Jeep. No expenses were spared! I cannot wait to start getting in parts and start the build!

Last edited:

Dale72

Hooked
So excited to write this post!

Now that the order has been placed, I can officially reveal what’s to come! After my trip to the mountains of Hot Springs, I’ve realized that it’s time to really invest in Remi. For years, I’ve built my Jeeps based on tight purse string finances, with whatever parts I could get at the time I could get it.

That changes today! Remi is fixing to be ready to run with the big boys. Instead of pacing this build out over months and years, it’s time to truly invest in this passion, and build the DREAM JEEP I’ve always wanted. I’ve got two big trips coming up, and I wanna make the best of them. Life is too short to wait around and hope for the future!

With all that said, on the way we have:

- Rancho 2” Sport Lift (w/RS9000x Adjustable shocks)
- Rockhard4x4 Front Bumper stubby bumper
- Warn VR EVO 10S w/synthetic line
- Rockhard4x4 front skid plate
- Rockhard4x4 guard
- EVO tire carrier
- EVO Pro Tek Skids
- Rockhard4x4 FAD skid
- Synergy HD Chromoly Tie Rod
- Rancho Front Diff Skid

And the big purchase(my dream wheels and tires):
- Nitto 37” trail grapplers
- KMC XD229 Machete Machined beadlocks
- five new TPMS sensors

A few more small parts will be ordered, such as a WAYALIFE trail stinger, a Synergy Steering stabilizer relocation bracket, and a TAZER. This was the majority of the build though!

I am so excited!!! I really wanted to build my dream Jeep. No expenses were spared! I cannot wait to start getting in parts and start the build!

That's a hell of a order. Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

That’s awesome!! Your taking Remi to a whole new level!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That's a hell of a order. Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice list of parts! Looking forward to seeing them all installed!

Sweet action! It’s all about the meats!

Sweet!! Nice list!

Reminds is gonna thank you fiercely!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks guys! I am ecstatic about the build! I will finally have my dream build and get to put it to good use at the Jeep Xperience, Moab, and Colorado later this year! So excited!

I’ve already received tracking numbers on 5 of the 12 packages coming. They will be here Friday! I’m not sure what packages these are!

The beadlocks, nittos, and new TPMS sensors will be freighted to me already mounted, balanced, and ready to be installed!

Napalm

Parts wall in my garage is filling up!
IMG_4061.jpg

I’m excited for all these parts.. but this one I am REALLY excited for. My first time ever getting a winch with synthetic rope!
IMG_4062.jpg

Still waiting for:

37’s & Bead Locks (these are delayed due to mounting and balancing)
Rancho Sport lift
Rockhard4x4 FAD skid
Synergy Chromoly HD tie rod

Then the installs will begin!

Rubicon wheels & tires(with TPMS) will be for sale soon!

Last edited:
Top Bottom