The Adventures and Build of Remi the JL Rubicon!

WJCO

Meme King
Looks good. Yeah, that Penzoil is the way to go. All the other compatible oils for that motor are crazy $$$$$$$$$$$

Napalm

I’m very excited to be able to announce that I’ll be attending the 2020 EAST meets WEST Wayalife run with guys from all over the country! Moab and Ouray, here we come!

Thanks wjtstudios for organizing an incredible trip!

Attachments

• IMG_2698.JPG
    IMG_2698.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2697.jpg
    IMG_2697.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
That’s awesome. You swing by Moab on your way back out. A bunch of us are going to be there August 1st.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Napalm

That’s awesome! Congratulations!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Very cool!!! Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hell ya! Congrats man! This will help with your up coming trips!

Congrats on the sliders! They will look awesome on your Jeep!

Awesome gift for Remi indeed

Congrats! So glad a regular won this and not one of those one & done guys. :thumb:

Congrats Napalm!

Thank you guys! And congratulations to you too, Saharaunlmted! Slider bros!

This is an incredible gesture, I am overwhelmed with the generosity. I have never won anything ever! I spoke with Jason on the phone earlier from RockHard4x4. He was incredibly nice and very excited! I’m gonna send him some info over the weekend and Monday he’s gonna get started on getting these out to me.

I am so proud to rock these sliders. Because of the incredible generosity of RockHard4x4, I have decided to become a RockHard4x4 customer in more ways than just these sliders. I’ll hold off on the details until everything is set in stone, but just know it’s coming soon [emoji16]

Top Bottom